Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 18, 2016 12:53 PM

Jul 2016
For some reason I did not expect Asahina to die??? Not this early, at least...I am actually feeling a little bad for her now ahah. Ok so who did it? Would it be too stupid to assume it was someone among Makoto, Gozu and Gekkougahara because they were the only ones in the room?
And who do you think is going to die next? :B
Jul 18, 2016 12:59 PM

Jun 2016
SCREW SAKAKURA, I REALLY hope he'll die AS SOON as POSSIBLE. SAME FOR KYOUSUKE : Ryouta : "What if he is not the traitor?" Kyousuke : "Then we'll vote again until the traitor dies" WHAAAAAT, ARE YOU SERIOUS, just kill yourself, ty. And holy, I feel so bad for Bandai, poor guy :'( So for the traitor, I still suspect Mitarai Ryouta. I don't know if he's just a completely new character, or just disguising him as someone else, but being the ultimate imposter. This also might explain, why Chisa died crying and why he was so late for the meeting, but I think this would be way too simple. I really have no clue who to suspect else, lol. Hahahaha and Gozu, so aweosme elbow that ground, what an awesome buddy. And also, WHY ASAHINA WHYYYYYYYYYY and where the fuck is Hagakure? xD
YosheyJul 18, 2016 1:05 PM
Jul 18, 2016 1:03 PM

Feb 2013
JizzyHitler said:
Ulquiorra said:
Two more deaths.
Kinda boring not understanding the anime without playing the game.
the bad news is this anime is made to only be for game players, dont expect it to improve.

Weird adaptation if you ask me.
Why didn't they follow the path from the game in the first place?
Jul 18, 2016 1:04 PM

Feb 2013
Maxsk1 said:
Ulquiorra said:
Two more deaths.
Kinda boring not understanding the anime without playing the game.

Wait, what? Why would you willingly watch something labeled with a 3 without ever seeing anything of the first 2?

I've seen the first part, but they skipped a lot of stuff along the way.
Jul 18, 2016 1:04 PM

Jan 2016

So they're definitely not in the same building. What could it mean?
Jul 18, 2016 1:05 PM

Jul 2012
The opening changed a little bit, it is more bloody now. Still really good, love it. And of course shows just 15 survivors.
MONOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII <3 And yeah, Gekkogahara (?) is the same who helped with the program on the second game, I remember they just mention a "Ultimate Therapist", but it is really her. So yeah, they were hacked from inside, that explain why it was so easy to begin with.
(AND I DO THINK SHE IS REALLY SUSPICIOUS, BUT THAT ULTIMATE SCOUTER IS TOO)
Wow, there is no words to describe how much I hate that Ultimate boxer D: THEY WERE SO CHILL WHEN BANDAI DIED HAEHAEIAHEHAEIH It was like "Oppsie, he died".
So, each one have a rule. Bandai could't witness violence against one of the participants. The best course of action would tell each other their rules, but nah. It would never happen, let's be honest. Dude, they have the freaking ULTIMATE DETECTIVE between them. I would be all "IT IS TIME FOR U TO SHINE, GUUURL. PUT UR ASS TO WORK"
So apparently Seiko has betrayed them in the past.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T BELIEVE ASAHINAAAA *flipping tables*
taynisJul 18, 2016 1:40 PM

Jul 18, 2016 1:05 PM
Aug 2015
Miaya said:
Who knows ? Everything is possible in the world of Danganronpa. :D Or maybe it's not only broadcasted via tv ? I honestly don't know I was just saying my thoughts.

TV broadcast is to hopefull nowadays, it's more likely to be streamed at twitch, where people will probably spam pastas and emotes when they find a corpse lol
PogChamp
Jul 18, 2016 1:07 PM

Mar 2008
Ulquiorra said:
Maxsk1 said:

Wait, what? Why would you willingly watch something labeled with a 3 without ever seeing anything of the first 2?

They are following the game, what are you talking about? The THIRD is a direct sequel of the SECOND game.

Jul 18, 2016 1:08 PM

Feb 2013
OverkilledRed said:
Ulquiorra said:

They are following the game, what are you talking about? The THIRD is a direct sequel of the SECOND game.

Didn't I say that I haven't played the game?
How should I know what happened in the second game?
Jul 18, 2016 1:11 PM
Jan 2016
Yoshey said:
SCREW SAKAKURA, I REALLY hope he'll die AS SOON as POSSIBLE. SAME FOR KYOUSUKE : Ryouta : "What if he is not the traitor?" Kyousuke : "Then we'll vote again until the traitor dies" WHAAAAAT, ARE YOU SERIOUS, just kill yourself, ty. And holy, I feel so bad for Bandai, poor guy :'( So for the traitor, I still suspect Mitarai Ryouta. I don't know if he's just a completely new character, or just disguising him as someone else, but being the ultimate imposter. This also might explain, why Chisa died crying and why he was so late for the meeting, but I think this would be way too simple. I really have no clue who to suspect else, lol. Hahahaha and Gozu, so aweosme elbow that ground, what an awesome buddy. And also, WHY ASAHINA WHYYYYYYYYYY and where the fuck is Hagakure? xD

Ryouta isn't the ultimate imposter. The one shown in despair arc is the ultimate imposter disguised as Ryouta.
Jul 18, 2016 1:14 PM

Mar 2016
i told myself that no one is safe but damn it still hurts lol
makoto lucky? this is looks like bad luck to me
Jul 18, 2016 1:19 PM

Mar 2008
Ulquiorra said:
OverkilledRed said:

Didn't I say that I haven't played the game?
How should I know what happened in the second game?

Playing the game.

Jul 18, 2016 1:20 PM

Jan 2016
FEEL DESPAIR

i knew it all along
Jul 18, 2016 1:24 PM

Mar 2015
nobody199 said:
What really shocked me wasn't the deaths, but the weak logic and salvage behavior of the members. A man who is willing to kill everyone to kill despair, its fucking ridiculous because that's what the bear wants. At this point it doesn't matter if he is or not the assassin he's a danger to society, he needs to be killed!
The same goes for the fucking boxer, he killed indirectly his companion and he didn't flinch or anything, for god's sake. He also isn't ashamed of using violence on women or anyone else for that matter.
Let's no forget the couple(sort of...) who threatned kill Aoi if she kept questioning. How can this psychopats represent hope? They are no better than the guys they kill. The rest of the member doesn't do shit to stop munakata and the boxer( that by the way should be considered suspects for even sugest killing as a first option) and start a decent DEBATE for who the traitor is!
Just to be clear, aside from the fact that by having most influence around the members, if munakata is the traitor then that makes some sort of sense because nobody would question him and he could kill whoever he wants two times each round, but someone smart enough would figure it out. If not than he's a fucking idiot, because the real traitor knows who he have to manipulate so he cannot be killed.Chisa was impaled(sort of...) in chandelier, at least there has to be someone strong and big to do that... also, funny munakata, an example of human being, didn't said he would be willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good.Awfull episode, really wasn't expecting this: 2/10.
WARNING: this my critic, that means, nobody needs to agree with me or talk bad about me, just reply and we will discuss our ideas with respect of course, like normal people

Did you play the games? Some people in the FF are radical like that, they operate in a policy of killing despairs no matter what, even if it's at the cost of their own members

In the view of these guys, Makoto is most likely the traitor considering that he protected the remnants so tehy're trying to get rid of him first
Jul 18, 2016 1:25 PM

Oct 2012
nobody199 said:
What really shocked me wasn't the deaths, but the weak logic and salvage behavior of the members. A man who is willing to kill everyone to kill despair, its fucking ridiculous because that's what the bear wants. At this point it doesn't matter if he is or not the assassin he's a danger to society, he needs to be killed!
The same goes for the fucking boxer, he killed indirectly his companion and he didn't flinch or anything, for god's sake. He also isn't ashamed of using violence on women or anyone else for that matter.
Let's no forget the couple(sort of...) who threatned kill Aoi if she kept questioning. How can this psychopats represent hope? They are no better than the guys they kill. The rest of the member doesn't do shit to stop munakata and the boxer( that by the way should be considered suspects for even sugest killing as a first option) and start a decent DEBATE for who the traitor is!
Just to be clear, aside from the fact that by having most influence around the members, if munakata is the traitor then that makes some sort of sense because nobody would question him and he could kill whoever he wants two times each round, but someone smart enough would figure it out. If not than he's a fucking idiot, because the real traitor knows who he have to manipulate so he cannot be killed.Chisa was impaled(sort of...) in chandelier, at least there has to be someone strong and big to do that... also, funny munakata, an example of human being, didn't said he would be willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good.Awfull episode, really wasn't expecting this: 2/10.

I agree somewhat with this, although I didn't hate the episode. The writing for the characters has been real shoddy so far. It kinda made sense when they were young teenagers just entering highschool, but for full grown adults that are meant to represent the worlds elite, the way they are acting is just too rash and silly. Also, they couldn't have made it more obvious that Asahina was going to die even if they tried. I don't know, the intrigue and the suspense is there with the whole bracelet situation, the traitor and the link to the Despair side, but the writing is not.
Jul 18, 2016 1:31 PM
Jun 2013
"Aoi Asahina - Main Character"

/dies in second episode/

OK, sure, Jan.
Jul 18, 2016 1:34 PM

Mar 2015
Koybz said:

I agree somewhat with this, although I didn't hate the episode. The writing for the characters has been real shoddy so far. It kinda made sense when they were young teenagers just entering highschool, but for full grown adults that are meant to represent the worlds elite, the way they are acting is just too rash and silly. Also, they couldn't have made it more obvious that Asahina was going to die even if they tried. I don't know, the intrigue and the suspense is there with the whole bracelet situation, the traitor and the link to the Despair side, but the writing is not.

You have to consider their situation and how they act

the FF is literary the organization that managed to relatively create a safe world away from the despair due to a extremist behavior that directly opposed the extremist behavior coming from Junko's followers, so it makes sense for some people in that tbuilding to act like how they are acting

and also, idk why you are implying that Sakakura and Munakata represent the FF as a whole

The old leader and the Mitarai kid had pretty relevant views of the situation as a whole, Great Gozu was epic and even the silent girl helped

Seiko seems good too while the blacksmith and Ruruka seem a little rotten but we still have to get more backstory on them
Jul 18, 2016 1:37 PM

Jul 2012
FragOutFire said:
FEEL DESPAIR

i knew it all along

Dude, so, there is this really crazy theory that

It is crazy and full of despair, of course. XD
If I find the source were I read it I'll post it here

Jul 18, 2016 1:37 PM
Jan 2015
Noo! I'm feeling the despair. :(
Jul 18, 2016 1:39 PM

May 2015
A-A-Asahina....? Nooooo.... ;__;.... Why does it have to be her, damn it ;__;.... She came out alive, and dies now? That hit me twice as hard.

This death game feels a lot more fucked up somehow than the previous one, damn. Great to see Monomi, though.

RIP Asahina ;__;....

Jul 18, 2016 1:41 PM

Jan 2015

Coidence? Or maybe not?
Jul 18, 2016 1:44 PM

Sep 2013
Damn, I was really hoping none of the previous Hope Academy survivors died and they decided to get Asahina. All the cute girls are dying, not cool dood. Really like Gekko a lot, she's pretty rad. The opening visuals changed drastically this week though, it's A LOT more colorful this time around and the static filter was taken off. Although some parts look much better, it did take that eerie vibe out of the opening. I also got some anxiety when I saw purple AND green blood. I was like "oh please don't do this shit again"

Whoever is pulling the strings is trying REAL hard to get Naegi killed since he's being viewed as a traitor and never got a chance to explain himself. Not only that, his Forbidden Action is to not run, which makes him a much easier target for all those who wants to kill him.

Speaking of who wants to kill him, it seems like the latest attacker picked Asahina over Naegi. This latest development can go one of two ways.

The first is that people may believe Naegi killed Asahina since he was near her when she died. This would make Naegi's situation much worse and people will start to suspect him more.

The second way I see this going is that they find out that since that person had a chance to kill Naegi, but chose Asahina over him, must be one of the people who didn't vote to kill him during the meeting.

Either way, this is practically a game to screw Naegi over. Wonder what's everyone else's forbidden action is.
TehSnawnJul 18, 2016 1:52 PM

Jul 18, 2016 1:47 PM
Dec 2010
FragOutFire said:
So they're definitely not in the same building. What could it mean?

What a catch. Wonder if she's allowed to reveal it and, if not, whether anyone else will figure it out.
Jul 18, 2016 1:47 PM

Sep 2013
Riveon said:

Coidence? Or maybe not?

Well...Yukizome's death is her wrist being slit and bleeding out. So I wouldn't be too sure.

Jul 18, 2016 1:48 PM

Feb 2015
My fucking fav girl just died in this episode. what the hell!!! seriously ?!
well, i kinda saw that coming tho. there are two reason why i saw that coming. fist was because i felt it. and second is because she said something that triggered a death flag before she slept. when i saw there is blood on naegi's hand, i'm like "holy shit! don't you fcking tell me. don't tell me it's her...don't tell me.....don't tell me...." and i got mind fuck a little bit cause my fav character just died ;_; R.I.P Ashahina.

Back to the main issue, the question is, who killed her ? in that "locked" room.
We have 2 people other than naegi in that room. i doubt it's the girl with hacker ability, and i kinda doubt that big guy too. naegi ? i'm starting to suspect him too lol. but there is still a possibility that people from outside the room killed her. but one thing; why killed her instead of naegi ? he is the suspicious one here right ? why need to kill her ?

and btw, i just realize something, where is Hagakure ?! that guy with glass ball last time i saw him in the first episode, he was outside of the building. what is he doing right now ?!

and Ashahina is being one of the MC here. http://myanimelist.net/anime/32189/Danganronpa_3__The_End_of_Kibougamine_Gakuen_-_Mirai-hen/characters
even tho she already died ? the heck ?

either way, i'm looking foward to the next episode.
currently i'm playing the second game. i wonder if it's okay if i watch this anime while playing the game.......
Jul 18, 2016 1:48 PM
Nov 2015
MightyM16 said:
nobody199 said:
WARNING: this my critic, that means, nobody needs to agree with me or talk bad about me, just reply and we will discuss our ideas with respect of course, like normal people

Did you play the games? Some people in the FF are radical like that, they operate in a policy of killing despairs no matter what, even if it's at the cost of their own members

In the view of these guys, Makoto is most likely the traitor considering that he protected the remnants so tehy're trying to get rid of him first

Someone already said the same things and I admit that I didn't wacth nor played the game so there is a lack of information about the foundation that gave my opinion, but not enough to change it. I would ask: how this people were able to become members in the first place? And the answer is probably: "desperate times calls for desparate measures".It is the most certain answer, however it will only deepen the problem. an example to clarify where i want to get is : when you gaze at the abyss, the abyss gazes at you too, meaning the same persons that fight despair have the potential to become them, and so the cycle continues...
Jul 18, 2016 1:50 PM

Feb 2015
Riveon said:

Coidence? Or maybe not?

that's what i think too.
in the op visual, you can see how all of the character will die.
i think they just spoiled the way some of the character will die in the op visual.
Jul 18, 2016 1:51 PM

Jul 2012
I think the traitor didn't kill Naegi because that would not bring enough despair. And it is all about THAT despair, right?
What would be worst: Naegi being killed by the traitor or Naegi being suspected and killed by the Future Salvation when he is not the killer?
Or at least I think it is the traitor objective anyway...

Jul 18, 2016 1:53 PM

May 2015
Tevens said:
My fucking fav girl just died in this episode.
either way, i'm looking foward to the next episode.
currently i'm playing the second game. i wonder if it's okay if i watch this anime while playing the game.......

You should finish the game first, the anime has huge spoilers from the game

Also RIP Asahina, I didn't expect to be so sad about her death :(
Jul 18, 2016 1:54 PM

Jun 2016
yiruma123 said:
Yoshey said:

Ryouta isn't the ultimate imposter. The one shown in despair arc is the ultimate imposter disguised as Ryouta.
AsL said:
Yoshey said:
I still suspect Mitarai Ryouta. I don't know if he's just a completely new character, or just disguising him as someone else, but being the ultimate imposter.

The ryouta from Zetsubou-hen is the imposter,this ryouta is the real one.

OHHHH I see, I get it now x) Thanks guise :D
Jul 18, 2016 1:55 PM

Sep 2013
I just thought of something, where is Byakuya?

Jul 18, 2016 1:56 PM
Apr 2016
Bandai's death didn't surprise me since I didn't think he live long in the show (Kinda want him to though) But I be lying I said I wasn't surprised by Asahina dying

Jul 18, 2016 2:00 PM
Dec 2012
Naegi is the killer but not the traitor. It will probably be the most shocking twist in the series yet. Since the game have no rules, nothing is stopping from someone from DESPAIR to cheat. With Enoshima being able to do just about anything like turning into an AI, she'll probably already developed a drug that can control a person.

Jul 18, 2016 2:03 PM
Jun 2015
NO WAY. THE FUCK??!!! I can't believe Asahina is actually dead... T_T
I suspected that she was at risk, but I thought she might have died towards the end... I never expected this. Twitter was full of despair.

Also I hate that boxer guy, he caused the farmer to die and didn't even give a shit. If anyone needs to die it's him. Munakata is an idiot too, can't he at least listen to Neagi before mindlessly trying to kill him?

Sigh. This was depressing... I hope none of the other DR1 survivors die
Jul 18, 2016 2:04 PM
Jun 2015
SKP138 said:

I think he's with Fukawa and Komaru in Towa city
Jul 18, 2016 2:04 PM
Nov 2015
Koybz said:
nobody199 said:

The idea is very good, but how it's executed that makes bad, the bracelet situation is, as you said, very intriguing and by no means bad, my rage is focused on the Foundation members. I have been thinking about the bracelets and creating some hypothesis, but just that:
-notice how Kirigiri didn't go with Naegi, perhaps the bracelet forbiddens her to help him?
- Munakata stops tracking Naegi and look to his bracelet, a restriction range maybe? of something or someone(in this case....)
-Both Gozu and Sakakura arealdy made alliances with Naegy and Munakata, respectively, why? because they believe in them or they can't kill them directly and would need to inciminate them instead?
Still just assumptions.
Jul 18, 2016 2:06 PM
Jul 2018
SKP138 said:

I'm guessing he's most likely with Fukawa and Komaru trying to deal with the Monokuma kids back in Towa City.
Jul 18, 2016 2:06 PM

Apr 2014
was a great ep but fuck i wasn't expecting her to die this soon... i mean i had a feeling she would die but seriously this soon though...

am sad about it tbh i really wanted her to live but none just like that dead

besides that am really looking forward to the next ep see what other twists will come cause this ep was a huge one imo

also like to say that the bracelets have some zero time dilemma elements in them with the poison and the whole sleep thing
"one step at a time"
Jul 18, 2016 2:08 PM

Oct 2011
I am really disappointed at Munakata, like the guy actually believes that killing people one by one = justice or something like that...seriously, even the kids from the first game are smarter than him and that guy is supposed to be a Director, unless what he's been doing is nothing but an act, this is really pathetic.

I really liked Gekkogahara and I have a feeling she has something special, they kind of made her sound like a big deal.

Also thank god Bandai is dead, couldn't stand that voice and face and he was super annoying with his non-sense comments, Jesus Christ.
-ZET-Jul 18, 2016 2:35 PM
Jul 18, 2016 2:15 PM

Apr 2016
I was already dead last week.

Now I'm rolling in my grave.
All hail the Almighty Funyarinpa!... Wait, what do you mean you don't know what it is?! How DARE you! SAY you're sorry!!! APOLOGIZE TO THE FUNYARINPA!
______________________________________________________________________________________
Jul 18, 2016 2:19 PM

Aug 2014
Hagakure is the mastermind.
Jul 18, 2016 2:24 PM
Jan 2016
nobody199 said:
Koybz said:

The idea is very good, but how it's executed that makes bad, the bracelet situation is, as you said, very intriguing and by no means bad, my rage is focused on the Foundation members. I have been thinking about the bracelets and creating some hypothesis, but just that:
-notice how Kirigiri didn't go with Naegi, perhaps the bracelet forbiddens her to help him?
- Munakata stops tracking Naegi and look to his bracelet, a restriction range maybe? of something or someone(in this case....)
-Both Gozu and Sakakura arealdy made alliances with Naegy and Munakata, respectively, why? because they believe in them or they can't kill them directly and would need to inciminate them instead?
Still just assumptions.

Because Munakata was the Ultimate Student Council President in the same class as Sakakura along with Yukizome. They're pretty much best friends.
Jul 18, 2016 2:25 PM

Feb 2015
azure7 said:
SKP138 said:

I think he's with Fukawa and Komaru in Towa city

where is Hagakure ? seriously, where is he ? last time he was outside the building. don't tell me he died.
Jul 18, 2016 2:27 PM
Aug 2011
I truly hate you Mirai-hen.

I really liked Asahina and was going to make some crass joke about letting Naegi ride her but now I have nothing. NOTHING.

Also Bandai, now i won't get to hear that glorious voice anymore...
Jul 18, 2016 2:29 PM

Sep 2011
Ulquiorra said:
JizzyHitler said:
the bad news is this anime is made to only be for game players, dont expect it to improve.

Weird adaptation if you ask me.
Why didn't they follow the path from the game in the first place?
cause the anime was garbage and this was a proper way to conclude the story of the games cause the gaming format wouldnt work for this story, theres literally no reason to watch this without having played DR 1 and especially DR 2

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 18, 2016 2:30 PM

Mar 2014
God, no. Not Asahina. I was so glad she stayed alive in the first game, and now this.
I really hope this is all a virtual game again.
Jul 18, 2016 2:41 PM

Jul 2012
Bandai's death in the opening:

And just noticed something interesting about Boxer dude death.

Looks like it is showing Munakata's sword?
Well, we can't trust the opening so much, but it is interesting anyway :O

Jul 18, 2016 2:49 PM

Jan 2016
CyberPunch said:
Noo! I'm feeling the despair. :(

upupupupu just as planned
Jul 18, 2016 2:50 PM

May 2016
Who was the killer???...It was a snail......Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Jul 18, 2016 2:53 PM

Jul 2011
Saw that death flag a mile away lol.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2016

472 by Nanashi »»
Jan 3, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

236 by SaltyCookie »»
Jan 2, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2016

284 by Nanashi »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:37 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

280 by Nanashi »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2016

233 by gaymerkid »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.