Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 18, 2016 10:24 AM

Aug 2009
I cried a little, poor Asahina ;(

The forbidden rules will cause a lot of trouble. And wow Bandai had the worst forbidden rule of all. He didn't have a chance in this game wtf. Only existing to prove a point in the game, come on...
Haha, seems like Naegi will have to rely on someone to carry him around then. Have to keep your head cold in stressed situation and never ever run.

Other points out
-Ruruka really has a grudge on Seiko, I want to know about their past!
-Great Gozu is such a bro, he's the old man bodyguard but protects Naegi, so awesome.
-Munakata is seriously strong!
-Gekkougahara is the one behind Neo programme and Usami, such a shy person.
Jul 18, 2016 10:31 AM

Jul 2013
Idk about this episode, the writing felt a bit weak honestly, hope they fix that in the next episodes
Jul 18, 2016 10:34 AM
Feb 2016
-So its the first time monokuma met usami. That means current monokuma has no idea what happened in the paradise island.
-I'm starting to think that Gozu is the one that tossed chisa on the chandelier.
-Hoping Hinata and the rest rescue them in the end, since it's mentioned that the killing is broadcasting worldwide.
Jul 18, 2016 10:34 AM

Jul 2013
NOPE. nonononono nope. I can't believe that she's dead. She HAS to be alive. Please let this be a simulation or something. I need my favorite to stay alive - WHAT THE FUCK

i needed all the original kids to survive, this is awful. i still have hope for aoi somehow, but it sucks even more to have this happen in the god damn second episode. i need to see whoever killed her BURN.

i'm actually really pissed about this. the death flags made her death seem so predictable, yet her death just seemed like shock value and a way to keep the plot from stagnating. i'm pissed - she was a fully fleshed out character with so much emotional growth and development and they kill her off just like that in the second damn episode. she deserved better and her story needs closure
ChanaynayJul 18, 2016 10:41 AM
Jul 18, 2016 10:38 AM
Sep 2015
hm.... Where is Hagakure?? He does not appear the whole episode
Jul 18, 2016 10:45 AM

Nov 2012
NOOO ASAHINA WHY
whoever did this really wants naegi to suffer huh ;_;
Jul 18, 2016 10:48 AM

Apr 2015
Qlonoa said:

Remember episode one he is outside.
So maybe that means maybe he is the savior or the traitor ? Logically he knows about the killing because it's broadcasted worldwide.
Jul 18, 2016 10:48 AM

Sep 2011
Looks like someone wants to bring despair for Naegi. Guessing this death is going to be blamed on him even more so.

I doubt it's the bull guy, but... He's the only one they didn't show when they were all sleeping, and even if he was sleeping, he would have had to fallen down and we would hear that.
Jul 18, 2016 10:51 AM

Aug 2009
I'm really digging the forbidden rule system. It adds to speculation, every time they look at their bangles it's a stopsign to themself stop what they are doing, I love it! Also this killing game is totally the feel of playing the games Mafia or Werewolf :D One dies - everybody votes on suspect - everyone falls asleep - the attacker kills again - repeat.
Jul 18, 2016 10:54 AM

Nov 2012
WTF
NO
NOOOO

Aoi! :c
Jul 18, 2016 11:00 AM

Aug 2008
NOOO! Asahina. I seriously didn't expect they will kill one of the surviving cast from the first series.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jul 18, 2016 11:01 AM

Jan 2016

Maybe it's forbidden for him to accept things? Forbidden to have public displays of affection maybe? They held hands later but they were alone at that time.
Jul 18, 2016 11:03 AM
Nov 2015
What really shocked me wasn't the deaths, but the weak logic and salvage behavior of the members. A man who is willing to kill everyone to kill despair, its fucking ridiculous because that's what the bear wants. At this point it doesn't matter if he is or not the assassin he's a danger to society, he needs to be killed!
The same goes for the fucking boxer, he killed indirectly his companion and he didn't flinch or anything, for god's sake. He also isn't ashamed of using violence on women or anyone else for that matter.
Let's no forget the couple(sort of...) who threatned kill Aoi if she kept questioning. How can this psychopats represent hope? They are no better than the guys they kill. The rest of the member doesn't do shit to stop munakata and the boxer( that by the way should be considered suspects for even sugest killing as a first option) and start a decent DEBATE for who the traitor is!
Just to be clear, aside from the fact that by having most influence around the members, if munakata is the traitor then that makes some sort of sense because nobody would question him and he could kill whoever he wants two times each round, but someone smart enough would figure it out. If not than he's a fucking idiot, because the real traitor knows who he have to manipulate so he cannot be killed.Chisa was impaled(sort of...) in chandelier, at least there has to be someone strong and big to do that... also, funny munakata, an example of human being, didn't said he would be willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good.Awfull episode, really wasn't expecting this: 2/10.
WARNING: this my critic, that means, nobody needs to agree with me or talk bad about me, just reply and we will discuss our ideas with respect of course, like normal people
JustAMangaFanJul 18, 2016 11:29 AM
Jul 18, 2016 11:04 AM
Jul 2012
Why kill Asahina so soon. Hopefully Kirigiri makes it through the entire thing.
Jul 18, 2016 11:12 AM

Feb 2013
Two more deaths.
Kinda boring not understanding the anime without playing the game.
Jul 18, 2016 11:14 AM

Jun 2013
why did it have to be asahina?
she survived goddamnit.
anyone but her...not her...no...please no!
Jul 18, 2016 11:20 AM
Jul 2016
Yes I really shocked for this episode.
Not from Asahina's death
But for low brain the foundation people despite being people's hope
especially Munakata.
Btw about Aoi's death.
The door's blocked by gozu...
so the suspect's in room but is it too obvious?
And Kyoko looked shocked.
I suspect Her forbidden action to not call the culprits or deduce?
I saw Kyoko, picking a stone. Maybe to attack culprits?
Jul 18, 2016 11:24 AM
Feb 2014
im so dead inside D:
Jul 18, 2016 11:28 AM

Apr 2011
Holy shit. Alright, it's official, I hate Sakakura and I hope he dies.
Wtf he kicked Mitarai out of nowhere and he accidentally killed Bandai in the process. Mitarai and Bandai are my favorites. I'm so pissed that Bandai died, and so early in the series. Fuck Sakakura. Him and Munakata are clearly the ones falling into despair faster than everyone else. I mean, if one of them isn't the traitor.

Also, ASAHINA??? SERIOUSLY??? THIS IS BULLSHIT.

Now I really hope Mitarai, Gozu, and the director will stay alive.

Anyway, happy to see Monomi again ~
raifuresuJul 18, 2016 11:50 AM
Jul 18, 2016 11:32 AM

Mar 2011
Asahina and farmer are out, that's great news : ]
I'm pretty hyped for next episode, far more than for Zetsubou one.

Men are props on the stage of life, and no matter how tender, how exquisite…
A lie will remain a lie.

Jul 18, 2016 11:32 AM

Sep 2011
Ulquiorra said:
Two more deaths.
the bad news is this anime is made to only be for game players, dont expect it to improve.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 18, 2016 11:34 AM

Sep 2013
I guess their lack of reaction for Bandai and Chisa's deaths and the fact that they talk about killing like it's the obvious solution really shows that Danganronpa's world is really screwed up and Death is a daily thing for everyone
Hope is painful...
Jul 18, 2016 11:35 AM

Jan 2015
So Asashina died. In barricaded room with 3 other people.
I really start thinking that Naegi is killer, but for some reason he doesn't remember that. Split personality? Hypnosis?
Jul 18, 2016 11:36 AM

Jul 2015
Best girl is dead. Drop

Jul 18, 2016 11:37 AM

Mar 2013
Since the whole thing is being broadcast worldwide,that mean everyone outside know who the traitor is right? Hagakure is outside so he would have know as well,I wonder how they're gonna handle his side of the story.
Jul 18, 2016 11:42 AM

Jul 2010
YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU MUTHERFIKERS KILLED ASAHINAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I AM SO MAAAAAAAAAD.

DAMN, I would prefer Makoto's death over Asahina's. Also confirmed, Makoto's consolation is a death flag. 11037

Also I like the Town of Salem setting.

ASAHINA :'(

By the way, I think the SHSL Scout is the traitor. We saw him in Zetsubou-hen, hinting at that he will have more screen time than others. Also he scouted the Remnants of Despair, meaning he is the reason they came to Hope's Peak. Think about it, most of them have dark backgrounds (unlike Danganronpa 1 students) and exploitable features. Why would someone scout and entrust hope of future to people like them.

WHY ASAHINA D':
OonokamiJul 18, 2016 12:03 PM
Jul 18, 2016 11:42 AM

Apr 2011
zakkun89 said:
Since the whole thing is being broadcast worldwide,that mean everyone outside know who the traitor is right? Hagakure is outside so he would have know as well,I wonder how they're gonna handle his side of the story.

That's true, I hadn't thought about that. So Togami, Fukawa and Komaru must know too? And perhaps Hinata and the other "survivors" from the 2nd game (if they do know they must be feeling really guilty and worried about Naegi being the no1 suspect bc he helped them).

And I kinda want Togami to show up in this series since it wasn't confirmed he stayed in that city with Fukawa and Komaru (honestly, I can't see why he would willingly stay in the same place as Fukawa if they could send someone else).
Jul 18, 2016 11:43 AM
Nov 2015
I forgot to say something. There is a thing called common sense that makes us think about every action we do. The game that the bear proposes is simple, similar to the child's game some of you and I have played. How-FUCKING-ever something has to come to their minds the second the game begins.
first, he is the fucking enemy, he could have killed them anytime he wanted, but he didn't because he has a purpose for this game that is making everyone fall in despair and kill each other, so killing shouldn't be the FIRST thing considered to do.
second, HE.IS.THE.FUCKING.ENEMY. has anyone of you or them thought that there isn't a traitor at all? Do you believe the person that is your enemy( especially one that creates distrust and chaos) to tell the truth? Chisa died but what? the same persons that put the bracelet could just kill her and put in chandieler to create the tension. Now that's a horryfing and a plan worthy of a true master of despair.
JustAMangaFanJul 18, 2016 11:46 AM
Jul 18, 2016 11:46 AM

Sep 2009
nobody199 said:
What really shocked me wasn't the deaths, but the weak logic and salvage behavior of the members. A man who is willing to kill everyone to kill despair, its fucking ridiculous because that's what the bear wants. At this point it doesn't matter if he is or not the assassin he's a danger to society, he needs to be killed!
The same goes for the fucking boxer, he killed indirectly his companion and he didn't flinch or anything, for god's sake. He also isn't ashamed of using violence on women or anyone else for that matter.
Let's no forget the couple(sort of...) who threatned kill Aoi if she kept questioning. How can this psychopats represent hope? They are no better than the guys they kill. The rest of the member doesn't do shit to stop munakata and the boxer( that by the way should be considered suspects for even sugest killing as a first option) and start a decent DEBATE for who the traitor is!
Just to be clear, aside from the fact that by having most influence around the members, if munakata is the traitor than makes some sort of sense because nobody would question him and he could kill whoever he wants two times each round, but someone smart enough would figure it out. If not than he's a fucking idiot, because the real traitor knows who he have to manipulate so he cannot be killed.Chisa was impaled(sort of...) in chandelier, at least there has to be someone strong and big to do that... also, funny munakata, an example of human being, didn't said he would be willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good.Awfull episode, really wasn't expecting this: 2/10.
WARNING: this my critic, that means, nobody needs to agree with me or talk bad about me, just reply and we will discuss our ideas with respect of course, like normal people

I agree with you. I had expected them to conduct themselves in a more professional manner, being members of the Future Foundation and all. They've been rather unlikable to say the least.

The part where Munakata asked them to do a majority vote as to who they think is the killer was sickening. As if all of them weren't prejudiced against Naegi to begin with. When Ryota asked what if it turned out Naegi was innocent, Munakata replied they would continue voting. Wtf. I understand he had to come up with a solution for the group, but how is killing by wild elimination the best solution? And then there's Sakakura beating up everyone, friend and foe alike. Although I think compared to the other FF members, Munakata and Sakakura are serious about saving everyone and rebuilding the organization so they are not entirely bad but I still can't agree with their methods at the moment.
Jul 18, 2016 11:46 AM

Aug 2010
WTF definitely didn't expect Aoi to die D: Chiwa-chan!!! And I just had her back.
Well at least there's still Kotori from Rewrite...
Jul 18, 2016 11:52 AM
Jun 2013
Wow... Poor Asahina. I dislike when characters who have gone through a heavy ordeal die later on. But then again her death was expected with the death flags this episode.

The forbidden actions is interesting, a new twist on the Zero Time Dilemma bracelet system. It seems Gekkogahara's forbidden action is to not get touched? And Munakata's is to not open doors?

I'm suspicious of Gozu since it didn't show him sleeping...

I really don't like Munakata or that boxer guy, though.
Jul 18, 2016 12:03 PM

Mar 2013
Welp,watching this the second time and I realized why Kirigiri was inspecting the door.Nice hindsight.
Jul 18, 2016 12:11 PM

Mar 2008
nobody199 said:
Just to be clear, aside from the fact that by having most influence around the members, if munakata is the traitor then that makes some sort of sense because nobody would question him and he could kill whoever he wants two times each round, but someone smart enough would figure it out. If not than he's a fucking idiot, because the real traitor knows who he have to manipulate so he cannot be killed.Chisa was impaled(sort of...) in chandelier, at least there has to be someone strong and big to do that... also, funny munakata, an example of human being, didn't said he would be willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good.Awfull episode, really wasn't expecting this: 2/10.

I think the whole point of the series is to show different points of view of what hope can represent. Naegi has a more idealistic and "naive" view, while Munakata has a more realistic and extremist one. For him, everything is justified because of how messed up the world has came to be; he must act in a way that every fragment of "despair" must be destroyed, even in its mean to act like a fascist and not that different from his enemies. And that's how the Mirai Foundation works. The second game hinted how shady the organization was and how Naegi's group was trying to change this from inside.

Also, you must consider what happened before this killing game begun. Naegi helped the remnants of despair and was waiting for his trial, so it's quite understandable for him and his group to be the most suspicious ones. If they did some sort of debate, it would only result in the other members accusing his group.

Apr 2013
Wow awesome suspensful episode~ Was nice seeing Gozu defending and also praising Naegi's hope. Was nice seeing Gekkogahara helping too. Lol @ Asahina carrying Naegi. Was also interesting to see the parallels when Sakakura called Kyosuke their hope while Gozu refers Naegi as the hope the world needs. Love the concept of the bracelets, and sleeping and the forbidden rules.
Asahina died...dang, hope Kirigiri lives. Mhmmm Hagakure traitor or saviour?
Gozu is a bit suspicious at the end there when the camera zooms out, it doesn't show him sleeping.

Really awesome to watch and speculate more~ Love that OP
LeFlower-kunJul 18, 2016 12:33 PM

Jan 2016
That twist at the end! No no no no no! Why Asahina? I wasn't prepared for the recurring characters to die! I feel so much despair right now T.T

Anyway, I'm glad that not everyone is against Naegi. I also really like Gekkougahara's character so far. Monomi returns :D

Oct 2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I fucking knew it!!! WHY?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RAISE FLAGS!!!! FFS!

And why is Hagakure of all people still alive!?! This is the worst birthday present ever! XD If Kirigiri dies I'm just gonna cry, man. Now Naegi will be under suspicion of killing yet ANOTHER one of his friends. Rip Donut Tits, of all the large busted DR girls you were my favourite. Junko aside as she's clearly #1 DR Bae

On a side note, Ultimate Boxer is a complete asshole and Great Gozu is Great Brozu. Unless he's the killer...

Apr 2010
Miaya said:
Qlonoa said:

So maybe that means maybe he is the savior or the traitor ? Logically he knows about the killing because it's broadcasted worldwide.
Yeah, if there's a TV outside
Jul 18, 2016 12:13 PM

Feb 2010
I love that they killed Asahina.
Jul 18, 2016 12:14 PM

Oct 2015
I just totally saw it coming that Asahina would die...
too bad, she was my favorite character of s1 beside Enoshima.
Jul 18, 2016 12:15 PM

Oct 2015
Fuck, man! First they kill her best friend Sakura, then they kill her brother Yuta and now they kill her. No mercy for Asahina man.
Jul 18, 2016 12:17 PM
Nov 2015
velvetprayer said:
nobody199 said:
Just to be clear, aside from the fact that by having most influence around the members, if munakata is the traitor than makes some sort of sense because nobody would question him and he could kill whoever he wants two times each round, but someone smart enough would figure it out. If not than he's a fucking idiot, because the real traitor knows who he have to manipulate so he cannot be killed.Chisa was impaled(sort of...) in chandelier, at least there has to be someone strong and big to do that... also, funny munakata, an example of human being, didn't said he would be willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good.Awfull episode, really wasn't expecting this: 2/10.

I agree with you. I had expected them to conduct themselves in a more professional manner, being members of the Future Foundation and all. They've been rather unlikable to say the least.

The part where Munakata asked them to do a majority vote as to who they think is the killer was sickening. As if all of them weren't prejudiced against Naegi to begin with. When Ryota asked what if it turned out Naegi was innocent, Munakata replied they would continue voting. Wtf. I understand he had to come up with a solution for the group, but how is killing by wild elimination the best solution? And then there's Sakakura beating up everyone, friend and foe alike. Although I think compared to the other FF members, Munakata and Sakakura are serious about saving everyone and rebuilding the organization so they are not entirely bad but I still can't agree with their methods at the moment.

I not saying one of these two is the traitor, but by suspecting of them the group can stand against them and prevent this senseless prejudgement. You are right when you say that they have the will to do the unthinkable to save hope, but this perspective of Munakata is atrocious. The utilitarian argue that killing one life is justfied to save many lifes, in this case if you start killing everyone senseless you sacrifice more lifes than save them though. This is why I hate and can't stand Munakata logic, also totally didn't see Sakakura using Munakata's emotion in the end with "let's avenger her!", seeing as he didn't give two fucks about killing the Bandai
JustAMangaFanJul 18, 2016 12:47 PM
Jul 18, 2016 12:22 PM

Jul 2014
Goddamit i thought Hina would be safe as she is one of the supposed "Main Characters". Fuck this. Next thing u know, Kirigiri is also gonna die
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Jul 18, 2016 12:27 PM

Jun 2015
Out of all of the Danganronpa characters, who would have thought that Hagakure would be the potential savior ?

Great episode though, I'm still in denial for Asahina
Jul 18, 2016 12:38 PM
Mar 2016
Still in denial about Asahina DX On the second freaking episode. And Daisaku Bandai's death :/ At this point I actually believe there will be literally no one left. All the grief in the next episode is gonna be depressing as fook. But apart from all the death god dayum was this good. It's 2 episodes in and 3 deaths. (oh and i'm not sure if I like the blood being red but idk)
HettyFeatherJul 18, 2016 12:48 PM
Jul 18, 2016 12:40 PM
Aug 2015
seriously why the best girls have to die first smh
PogChamp
Jul 18, 2016 12:40 PM

Mar 2008
Myrtenaster said:
-So its the first time monokuma met usami. That means current monokuma has no idea what happened in the paradise island.
-I'm starting to think that Gozu is the one that tossed chisa on the chandelier.
-Hoping Hinata and the rest rescue them in the end, since it's mentioned that the killing is broadcasting worldwide.

Nah, he made a joke about not knowing her as Usami seeing how he changed her appearance to "Monomi" in the second game.

Jul 18, 2016 12:44 PM
Nov 2015
[
I think the whole point of the series is to show different points of view of what hope can represent. Naegi has a more idealistic and "naive" view, while Munakata has a more realistic and extremist one. For him, everything is justified because of how messed up the world has came to be; he must act in a way that every fragment of "despair" must be destroyed, even in its mean to act like a fascist and not that different from his enemies. And that's how the Mirai Foundation works. The second game hinted how shady the organization was and how Naegi's group was trying to change this from inside.

Also, you must consider what happened before this killing game begun. Naegi helped the remnants of despair and was waiting for his trial, so it's quite understandable for him and his group to be the most suspicious ones. If they did some sort of debate, it would only result in the other members accusing his group.[/quote]

Interesting, I am part of the group that only watched the anime. True that I didn't play the game either I don't know anything about the foundation prior to this show, in this case you will have to forgive me for my lack of insight. The show should have done this in the first episode or now for me to understand this new radical behavior of the foundation. Still, lets think about Munakata reasons, he ordered a vote, a quick vote, with no debate, that's serious because it doesn't apply just to Tatsumi but everyone else. Munakata's vote is based on the fear and intimidation he installs on people, nobody was against his orders, or at least didn't make effort to try stand against him, because his follower( the fucking boxer) uses force to ensure Munakata orders. This gives Munakata (as if it was the killer) or Sakakura( if was the traitor) infinite possibilities to kill everyone. In the most worse result it will end with the two of them alive. A debate is necessary, don't we judge killers,criminals, and others before they actually receive their sentences? It's a moral code, this is senseless killing, and the people that represent the future agree with that, and with that it becomes a war against all, everyone has a motive to be guilty, and the one who has more influence like Munakata takes advantage of this insecurity.
Jul 18, 2016 12:46 PM

Apr 2015
Tamura said:
Miaya said:

Yeah, if there's a TV outside

Who knows ? Everything is possible in the world of Danganronpa. :D Or maybe it's not only broadcasted via tv ? I honestly don't know I was just saying my thoughts.
Jul 18, 2016 12:50 PM
Aug 2013
Ulquiorra said:
Two more deaths.

Wait, what? Why would you willingly watch something labeled with a 3 without ever seeing anything of the first 2?
Jul 18, 2016 12:51 PM

Dec 2013
RIP Asahina EP 1-2. Died before any fan service in DR3.

Douchebag Juzo not even feeling a bit of remorse for causing swaggy Bandai's death and that Minotaur bro fucking elbow dropped the ground wtf
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2016

472 by Nanashi »»
Jan 3, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

236 by SaltyCookie »»
Jan 2, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2016

284 by Nanashi »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:37 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

280 by Nanashi »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2016

233 by gaymerkid »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.