Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Ajin: Demi-Human
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 1, 2016 10:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, this episode.

They went for an all out assault. Tons of action but I think the threat of Ajin is still pretty much a a prominent threat and Satou's plans are in motion. Really interesting at how they are using snipers as part of the plan as well. Sniper vs snipers...yeah, quite exciting in a way.

Got everything what I had expected out of this thrilling episode. 5/5.
Apr 1, 2016 1:40 PM

Mar 2015
So instead of the girl warning in the previous episode, they replaced it with a (sorta) hesitant Tanaka killing the two snipers on the roof (even though he ran eh)? Proud of you Polygon.

Though, they'll add extra rad details, and also remove some such as Satou's shaking hand in today's episode.

Other than that, ohhhh what a treat this episode was. Camera angles/layout were so much better than the previous episodes.
ChoooneApr 1, 2016 9:20 PM
Apr 1, 2016 6:58 PM

Apr 2015
Decent episode. They adapted the snipers' scene nicely, and the IBM/Black Ghost's movements were good too. Seems one of the villagers finally found out about Kei being the missing ajin.
Apr 1, 2016 10:51 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Another great episode. That sniper scene was really intense and thrilling! Satou's just awesome!

5/5
Apr 2, 2016 4:07 AM

Mar 2016
One of the best episodes since the start of the series. Great action, great animation and so much pressure during the episode. Now i'm definitely waiting to see what Satou will do in the finale.
Apr 2, 2016 5:11 AM

Sep 2015
Wooo the strategy is real
Will Kei fight vs an other ajin next week ? :o
Apr 2, 2016 5:14 AM

Jan 2016
i watched the movie and it was pretty good, just waiting for this to finish to watch them all, good to know you guys think is good :p
Apr 2, 2016 5:28 AM

Jan 2015
Of course they wouldn't be able to keep Satou down :D
Apr 2, 2016 12:29 PM
Apr 2014
At least we got a helicopter exploding lmao.
The japanese SWAT forces are beyond fucking stupid for not using the paralyzing guns, had they done that it would've been over in an instant, yeah wait till you ask your local veterinary doctor for permission assholes. They were also misinformed on the IBM which gives Sato a huge advantage in a gun fight no matter the scale.
Very convenient for the old man that hates Kei to be involved with that pharmaceutical company.
Apr 2, 2016 2:56 PM

Mar 2014
And OF COURSE, after twenty minutes of mindless action, there's someone that recognizes Kei because the fucking idiot wasn't smart enough to leave the greater Tokyo area

See? I told you all along that it wasn't safe
Comic_SansApr 2, 2016 3:00 PM
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 2, 2016 8:12 PM
Aug 2014
Am I the only one here that hates Satou?
Apr 2, 2016 9:37 PM

Dec 2013
dm106 said:

No. There would be some people out there who dislikes him but majority of people love him.
Apr 2, 2016 11:20 PM

Mar 2014
dm106 said:
No

I dislike him too

Then again I dislike all characters in this show
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 3, 2016 12:29 AM
Jan 2016
Comic_Sans said:
dm106 said:
No

I dislike him too

You again.. -_-, are you secretly a tsundere...?
Apr 3, 2016 12:30 AM

Mar 2014
Tegar_Percy said:
Comic_Sans said:
No

I dislike him too

You again.. -_-, are you secretly a tsundere...?
No

I am stating my opinion since this is an episode discussion and we're supposed to discuss
Nico- said:
Apr 3, 2016 4:03 AM

Dec 2013
What an episode! Loved every minute of it! Satou is unstoppable.

It was a good idea by Tosaki but sadly not good enough.

Looks Kei is in trouble now!

Next episode looks really pretty different from the manga.
Apr 3, 2016 4:04 AM

Dec 2012
Freaking great episode.
The police special forces not taking any chances. The constant barrage of bullets to prevent Satou from reviving.

Damn Tanaka's IBM crawling & jumping across buildings is creepy.

One man army Satou was freaking awesome. Completely destroyed & wrecked the Special Forces with that Shotgun.

"Rise & Shine".

Kita gonna go after that 100million bounty on Kei.

1 more ep to go.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Apr 3, 2016 4:35 AM

Jul 2014
Damn, just when you think they've finally captured Satou, he once again shows himself to be unstoppable and one hell of a badass by absolutely destroying the SAT. And, as was inevitable, that guy who didn't trust Kei finds out that he's an Ajin. What a surprise (NOT).
Apr 3, 2016 4:40 AM

Jan 2015
That seems brutal, to shoot Satou every 3 seconds. At least they stopped for a moment until Satou's sniper time get shot and they panic. Lots of blood splatter in this episode. Even the police can do nothing about it. Just one more episode.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 3, 2016 4:50 AM

Sep 2014
So now Ajins together defeated Strongest force of Japan. Damn what can world do against them ? Honestly I don't even know whom am I cheering for here :/

Feels like they are unstoppable , yet there is a way to kill an Ajin as Satou said , seems that Humans don't know this method yet..

Sadly next ep is final.. I will definetely continue manga on it
Apr 3, 2016 4:55 AM
Apr 2014
Damn they were quite close in succeeding to capture Satou. Although this really comes down to the police being distracted just for one second too much. It really looked like Satou bet it all on his sniper which kinda failed considering the only reason he could revive was because the carrier dropped right on him when he collapsed.

At least this explains why Kei is still the main character in this even though he didn't do anything for like 4 episodes. Only one more episode and finally it is about him again.
Apr 3, 2016 5:03 AM

May 2015
Well, shit, this episode was beyond exciting and epic. Gotta say, the strategy of not letting him revive and shooting the sniper weapon down was smart, but in the end, sadly no use. Satou makes everything look like a simple shooter game. The city turned into a battlefield. And that cliffhanger. Wow.

Apr 3, 2016 5:07 AM
Jul 2018
that was awesome, preview for next episode looks awesome
our mc doesn't get a lot of screen time does he ;x
Apr 3, 2016 5:08 AM

Oct 2015
OK, this is the episode where the CGI doesn't seem to bother me anymore
Apr 3, 2016 5:26 AM

Sep 2013
once again the MC is just sitting in front of TV and doing nothing LOL...hope he makes up for this in the finale

and Satou, he seems unstoppable after getting rid of such a tough situation.....watching the jumping of Tanaka's IBM was real fun ....
Apr 3, 2016 5:41 AM

May 2010
Awesome and really brutal episode!
Apr 3, 2016 5:49 AM

Nov 2015
WOW! That was SUPER INTENSE! Satou was a badass as always. I really liked the shotgun sequence and the IBM building jumps (lol).
Time for Nagai to step up but i guess he has to deal with the old man first. To the last episode!
Apr 3, 2016 6:25 AM

Nov 2011
I don't care enough for human to root for them so yeah, go Satou. Fuck them all up! The scene where he revived and use his stand as shield was awesome and then its went even more when he slaughter the SAT with point blank shotgun.

Apr 3, 2016 6:39 AM

Apr 2014
Satou is a badass motherfucker

The action was spot on and sniper scene was adapted beautifully

Title drop

Apr 3, 2016 6:48 AM

Oct 2009
That was SAVAGE yet equally frustrating. AUGGGHHUHUHGGHA! Satou's such a badass ---- Ikeneteven!
I wanted the SAT to win xD haha

Apr 3, 2016 7:41 AM
Jun 2015
There is a sniper firing, quickly everyone stay out in the open! Water disables proxies, Why does no one have portable hoses? If Tranqs are so effective, why aren't they using them? This show is riddled with holes, and really the only reason to continue watching is because everybody is rooting for Old Gramps with the Shotgun.
Apr 3, 2016 7:52 AM
May 2015
Phenomenal episode, was on the edge and f my seat
Apr 3, 2016 7:53 AM

Aug 2010
THAT WAS AMAZING!!!

Satou is tooo BA!

Gotta give it to the SAT, they were really going in for a second there killing Satou over and over. "Kill him while carrying him" was lol

But Satou's nonchalant attitude to the whole thing was so funny. His squad was pretty cool too. Love the sniper shootout.

Anyway Kei is f'd
Apr 3, 2016 7:54 AM

Oct 2014
Damn satouu!! Hes the best .

This episode is a solid 11/10
Apr 3, 2016 8:03 AM

Jul 2014
Pretty dumb with a magical sniper able to shoot restraints off someone and the defense force not doing something as simple as sticking a knife in his head and holding it there. Or, you know, a stun gun. But all of that isn't as stupid as the excuse for not using a tranq.
Apr 3, 2016 8:17 AM

Apr 2015
Not using tranquilizers or shooting cuffs off were rather stupid but that fucking shotgun scene made up for everything. That was amazing, very unsettling
Apr 3, 2016 8:53 AM

Sep 2015
Amazing episode yet again, I honestly can't blame Satou for what he's doing. After watching how much Ajin suffer, it's pretty understandable he'd want to go that far
Apr 3, 2016 9:02 AM

Aug 2015
Another intense episode. Satou continues to show why he's a badass.
Apr 3, 2016 9:15 AM

Nov 2011
And that's why you dont put all eggs in to same basket, Kita-san

"They are the best!" except they didnt disarm Satou. "What can possibly go wrong?" /facepalm
Satou is kinda like Makishima Shougo,while not as charismatic as Makishima: Show is telling,that he's the bad guy, but the other side is as bad as he is,if not worse. Once you drive beast into corner...
Apr 3, 2016 9:16 AM

Dec 2015
Satou was such a badass this episode, and the rest of his group did their share. It was such an intense episode. Looks like our MC is in trouble next episode. Also that shotgun scene where he took out all of them was savage and great to watch.

Apr 3, 2016 9:21 AM

Mar 2015
oh my god so intense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Gin-chan said:
Anime - it's not something that can be thought of in a hall for conferences. It is made out of strange juices current from the brain of animators.
Apr 3, 2016 9:22 AM

Aug 2015
Satou just walks past the police like its nothing. Badass
Apr 3, 2016 9:53 AM

Sep 2014
God damn that was intense.

I really liked the strategy both sides used.

Once Satou broke apart their formation, they were done for. Can't really use guns when you might accidentally hit an ally.
Apr 3, 2016 9:57 AM

Mar 2015
Onbuu said:

"They are the best!" except they didnt disarm Satou. "What can possibly go wrong?" /facepalm

I noticed that too. That was pretty stupid. I wonder how it slipped through the writer or the scriptwriters.
Also, how did Tanaka travel to one point from another so fast?

Still the action is mind blowing. And makes up for everything.
DoomdoctorApr 3, 2016 10:00 AM
Apr 3, 2016 10:07 AM

Jun 2014
I'm no expert, but it probably would have been a good idea to go ahead and use the tranquilizers. And I find it funny how they spent all that time repeatedly killing Satou but never thought to disarm him while he was dead. But whatever, Satou was a badass once again in this episode (the police didn't even bother trying to stop him) so at least that was a plus. Also, for someone so smart, Kei really should have thought about escaping to a location that's even more obscure than where he currently is, now he's gonna have to deal with that old dude who found him suspicious in the first place.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 3, 2016 10:08 AM

Nov 2011
Doomdoctor said:
Onbuu said:

I noticed that too. That was pretty stupid. I wonder how it slipped through the writer or the scriptwriters.
Also, how did Tanaka travel to one point from another so fast?

Still the action is mind blowing. And makes up for everything.

In Satou's case,i guess it's one of those "without stupidity there is no plot" sort of things or writers didnt care. In Tanaka's case, i dont know. Nevertheless the action was good.
OnbuuApr 3, 2016 10:12 AM
Apr 3, 2016 10:10 AM

Apr 2013
The SAT squad was epic but they got wiped out by Satou's pure madness and savagery. Brutal AF, dem murders. Best episode yet, loving the suspense every episode manages to give. Mind-blowing action, literally.

Still saddens me how this anime is pretty underrated and disregarded for the CGI when it looked superb especially in this episode.
Apr 3, 2016 10:22 AM
Apr 2014
Onbuu said:

Satou is kinda like Makishima Shougo,while not as charismatic as Makishima: Show is telling,that he's the bad guy, but the other side is as bad as he is,if not worse. Once you drive beast into corner...

They most definitely should've disarmed him but in the long run it doesn't matter as his IBM could've passed him a gun easily in fact we've seen Sato's IBM use a gun earlier in the series so I wonder why he didn't just snatch one out there and helped Sato, what you should be questionning is him coming to fight the japanese special forces with a shitty shotgun, and them not bringing a Water hose to disable the IBM and fucking tranquilizers.
Drake1000Apr 3, 2016 10:37 AM
Apr 3, 2016 10:31 AM

Apr 2015
Maybe disarming him was impossible as they were repeatedly shooting at him?
Apr 3, 2016 10:36 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
That was intense, but at the same time you just wonder ''why the hell didnt they disarm him'' or ''ofc they will not take the tranquilizer this time''

Well, anyway, it was just a question of time for Kei to be discovered. RIP peaceful life.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ajin Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2016

259 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Ajin Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

148 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 8, 10:22 PM

Poll: » Ajin Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

81 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 7, 10:13 PM

Poll: » Ajin Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2016

111 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 7, 9:37 PM

Poll: » Ajin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

84 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 7, 9:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.