Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 26, 2015 11:16 AM
Jan 2015
God everything happened so so fast during this episode, I couldn't believe it had ended.
So 1st of all, bless the little ship moments and everything, it made my scream. Also nice job kicking Kureto Yuu, he was deserving it !
I think the animation was too fast like they didn't put Guren's transformation as heartbroking as in the manga, with Mahiru trying to protect Guren on her own way (...bitch).
Yuu's transformation was pretty much awesome and baddass , I absolutely loved it~
Ferid, you piece of trash...this was your plan all along, that's why you sold the info for the army! You sneaky bastard. Please be ok Krul, even though you weren't a character I cared much, I hope you are and I so have to read the novel to know about the vampires.
I couldn't be more than happy for the fandom's headcannon of Shinoa squad + Mika living together (and Narumi joined them even under sad circumstances)
So overall I am very conflicted. Very very conflicted and I want it to continue so as a manga reader I can't wait for January to check the update...!!!

p.S WHERE THE FUC C IS SHINYA?! WHY DIDN'T HE APPEAR ON THAT 4MONTH TIME SKIP?! HOPE HE IS OK, PRAY FOR THAT ANGEL ...!!! HE MIGHT BE IMPRIOSONED SO IF SO I HOPE A THUNDER DEFINITELY KILLS YOU KURETO.
nanocaspuigDec 26, 2015 11:24 AM
Dec 26, 2015 11:17 AM

Sep 2014
MetaKite said:
mira-nyan said:
No, that wasn't what I meant.

I was just using SnK as an example because it's really popular. I could've said Naruto or SAO and my point wouldn't change.

Your point being that this show isn't "THAT popular" because that's what Mik was saying.

Oh my fucking God. How did you manage to butcher my point that much?

MiS is saying that it's not THAT popular. I used SnK as an example of an anime that would be "THAT popular". Do you not have English comprehension?

Fiji said:
I didn't expect Krul to be done in just one shot. So much for being a queen. I wonder what happened to her and also Shinya?

Well being done in one shot =/= Being weak.
Crowley got beaten by Krul in one shot. Still super OP.
The sun is a deadly laser
Dec 26, 2015 11:19 AM
Dec 2015
*stands in the sea* its starting to rain.

that was it? the last line? well okay thanks for pissing me off at least give us a season 3 then *the end* okay fuck you to!
Dec 26, 2015 11:23 AM
Jul 2018
Mixed feelings once again after the finale, episode 11 was great but this one was meh. Overall I really think this series could have been great if they focused on the things that made it interesting and ditched the fujobait that felt like it was more important than everything else, having actual reasons why something isn't happening wouldn't hurt either, Kurl could rip off Crowley's arm and break his neck in less than a second but she couldn't move out of Ferid's reach when he actually spent a few seconds talking? It doesn't make sense to me but then again the idiot Shinya wasted two very perfect opportunities by talking so meh. While I only liked a few things in both season I'm glad I watched them so I can know for sure that I wouldn't miss anything when I don't watch anything else about it or bother reading the manga. I'd rather focus on SnK S2 and Kotetsujo no Kabaneri in 2016.
Dec 26, 2015 11:24 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
This finale was very disappointing. All that circus and buildup about the Seraph of the End and all it takes is one shounen power up from Yu to sort it out. And they never really made it clear what everyone's agenda is? Why kill humans with the Seraph when the vampires are the enemy?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 2018
I hope Krul isn't dead!

Yu defeated that demon of destruction!

Aug 2015
I really enjoyed this season and found it superior to the first which I liked as well. This last episode was quite confusing but I still managed to enjoy it none the less. I am so happy that Mika and Narumi have been brought into the new family group.

This season really delivered on the action scenes as opposed to season 1 with all the still shots and all those cliffhangers..wow. Kept me entertained all the way throughout.

It seems like there is still a lot of story left to be told and questions unanswered. Hoping that more of the manga will be adapted once there is sufficient material.

Final thought...WHAT HAPPENED TO SHINYA???? Also want Guren back!

9/10
Dec 26, 2015 11:39 AM

Mar 2012
mira-nyan said:
MetaKite said:

Your point being that this show isn't "THAT popular" because that's what Mik was saying.

I didn't butcher anything, stupid, other than ask you to explain what your point had to do with what I was saying? Here is my ENTIRE post that you have chosen to "fucking" ignore.
MetaKite said:
Your point being that this show isn't "THAT popular" because that's what Mik was saying. OK, I will just say that's a very stupid notion to make and an unnecessary since nobody was expecting this anime series to be a block buster on par with SAO and SnK? How would that even be realistic and how does ANY of that change my point in the fact these series was successful for it's purpose?

Now, why don't you just answer the actual question I asked you rather than ignore what I said.

mira-nyan said:
MiS is saying that it's not THAT popular. I used SnK as an example of an anime that would be "THAT popular". Do you not have English comprehension?

Clearly, I do have comprehension and you do not since you went out of your "fucking" way to ignore/cut out what i was asking you in the first place. Now do you want "fucking" answer already? What does the popularity of SnK/SAO/Naruto have to do with my going out of my way to explain this anime series was successful for the purpose it was created?

What does those series have to do with THIS ANIME being discussed in THIS ANIME's forum fulfilling what it sent out to do? Yes, it's not as popular as those other shows but it IS popular.

It is your goal to shit on everything, you "fucking" dumb shit?
MetaKiteDec 26, 2015 11:43 AM
Dec 26, 2015 11:40 AM

Sep 2014
A lot better then s1. Although I'm left with more questions than answers(and I might pick the manga because of that..), I think this season was pretty good. If there is a season 3 I'm definitely watching it.
9/10 for me.
Dec 26, 2015 11:42 AM

Oct 2012
mira-nyan said:
gust11 said:
So who was that new vampire that they introduced at the end? It looked like she(he?) had half pinkish hair and half silver? Like a random remake of Krul? xD I hope Krul's okay, she was one of my favorites :/

Also, glad that Ashuramaru kept Yu in check, there was already too much salt for me xD

Welp, I'm hoping for a S3

Lest Karr. Was introduced before this episode. Remember that person that annoyed Krul in the Progenitor's meeting in on of the first eps?

Oh I remember now, thanks for the help
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Dec 26, 2015 11:43 AM

Feb 2015
Just one: i pray for the manga to sell well and it get a third season.
demon of destruction VS king of salt was damn amazing.
tbh there are many question from me after watching this episode.
like, wtf? krul just got.......DAMN.... please don't die.
Overall, i still enjoy the series but i guess this one is better that the first season 9/10.

Thanks for the show :D
Dec 26, 2015 11:46 AM

Sep 2015
Gosh i freaking loved this episode. I hope Krul isnt dead and Yuu is the god of salt? like wtf you had so much opitions and god of salt? like wtf but besides that i loved the action, the fights, i almost cried i waited 1 week and this episode was amazing the emotions holy fk. I rly hope this anime sells well because with this end its 100% another season
Dec 26, 2015 11:46 AM

Jan 2014
Am i the only one shocked about Yu being ''The king of salt''
Like come on is that all you could come up with? Salt?
And Krul better not be fucking dead.
Dec 26, 2015 11:51 AM

Jul 2012
Kinda decent ending. Pretty obvious that some moments were skipped (i'm comparing it to manga), but the adaptation is not that bad imo. And even for the cliche story kinda interested what will happen next. I don't think that there will be 3rd season and if manga even will go further it will be something like 2 years. So can someone who read LN say about the adaptation overall and how far is it (or is it over) and is it worth reading?
allenjkeDec 26, 2015 11:54 AM
Dec 26, 2015 11:57 AM

Sep 2014
MetaKite said:
mira-nyan said:

I didn't butcher anything, stupid, other than ask you to explain what your point had to do with what I was saying?

1) Insults aren't gonna change crap.
2) I've said it again and again. I'm trying to say that what MiS was trying to say is that it's not THAT popular in the sense that it's not SnK/Naruto/SAO popular.

How is that so hard to grasp?

Here is my ENTIRE post that you have chosen to "fucking" ignore.
MetaKite said:
Your point being that this show isn't "THAT popular" because that's what Mik was saying. OK, I will just say that's a very stupid notion to make and an unnecessary since nobody was expecting this anime series to be a block buster on par with SAO and SnK? How would that even be realistic and how does ANY of that change my point in the fact these series was successful for it's purpose?

Now, why don't you just answer the actual question I asked you rather than ignore what I said.

I dunno. After saying it's a stupid notion to make, why would I continue reading?
Also, I told you that you missed my point. I didn't say anything about YOUR point because the argument is not with me; it's with MiS.

mira-nyan said:

Clearly, I do have comprehension and you do not since you went out of your "fucking" way to ignore/cut out what i was asking you in the first place. Now do you want "fucking" answer already? What does the popularity of SnK/SAO/Naruto have to do with my going out of my way to explain this anime series was successful for the purpose it was created?

It doesn't. That's not what I'm trying to say. I'm clearing up MiS's point because you took it the wrong way.

What does those series have to do with THIS ANIME being discussed in THIS ANIME's forum fulfilling what it sent out to do? Yes, it's not as popular as those other shows but it IS popular.

THERE. You said it yourself. It's not as popular as Snk and the others, hence it's not THAT popular, but IT IS STILL popular.

Now was that hard?

H-how did you know that? :O

allenjke said:
Kinda decent ending. Pretty obvious that some moments were skipped (i'm comparing it to manga), but the adaptation is not that bad imo. And even for the cliche story kinda interested what will happen next. I don't think that there will be 3rd season and if manga even will go further it will be something like 2 years. So can someone who read LN say about the adaptation overall and how far is it (or is it over) and is it worth reading?

*Manga

Imo, the manga is miles better than the anime. The anime skipped important info and characterisation. It also butchered Guren, which has left me pretty salty.
Dec 26, 2015 12:00 PM

Jul 2012
It probably is, i just said that it's not that bad, cause some recent adaptations were just trash. Also saw the Guren "butchering" part and if i remember correctly the manga stopped at that moment exactly so don't really know how it will change.
allenjkeDec 26, 2015 12:04 PM
Dec 26, 2015 12:01 PM
Jul 2018
Whaaat?@.@ Much clusterfuck lol, so much happened in this ep.

So Guren and Yuu went berserk. Yuu in seraph mode was great.
Loved that whole scene where he defeated the demon.
And oh. Mika didn't die. Krul got defeated so easily, what a shame.
Still felt confused til the end. I just feel like there is something missing/unexplained.
Ending was a slight disappointment for me honestly.

Not a bad or very great series, but still very enjoyable!
If there will be a third season, I'd watch it.
I will keep reading the manga for sure.
Final score is a 7/10 for me.
Dec 26, 2015 12:04 PM

Jun 2014
well that kind of felt all over the place. show was a good 8/10 but this episode definitely dropped it to 7.

i just have more answers now than anything. maybe i didn't pay attention enough or what but yeah. wasn't quite sure what was going on with all this.

eh if there is a season 3 someday i'll definitely watch it but yeah. 7/10
Dec 26, 2015 12:07 PM

Oct 2013
I watched now this final episode and I must say: It was awesome! This episode gave me such a great feeling of enjoyment! I give it a 10/10
I just love this anime, I think between s1 and s2 are worlds! First I didn't wanted to watch the second season because the first one was just crap.

Can't wait for a third season. With a ending like this, for me, WIT studio is indirectly confirming a third season. Everything that was left unanswered will be answered in the third season.

They did really a good job writing the story of the wohle anime and for this episode; they writed it like this because they want us to watch the third season to get the answers.
The animation was really good, much better then the first season; I actually would say that it was overwhelming.

In short summary: This anime was just fucking awesome, it was enjoyable to deep levels and I really didn't get disappointed by anything not even by this ending. But I think I'm alone with this thinking; I know a friend who just find this show boring to the extreme, don't know why tho

So again, a 10/10 from me and I can't wait for the next season! I need to start to read the manga, I think it's gonna be awesome like the anime
CollectivusDec 26, 2015 12:08 PM
Dec 26, 2015 12:12 PM

Feb 2013
Oh my... Krul please don't be dead. And give us season 3 :) can't wait until they release the next manga chapter.
Dec 26, 2015 12:13 PM

Sep 2013
The fuck was that?

5/10.
Dec 26, 2015 12:15 PM

Apr 2012
>king of salt lol

3/10

Dec 26, 2015 12:23 PM

Mar 2012
mira-nyan said:
MetaKite said:

I didn't butcher anything, stupid, other than ask you to explain what your point had to do with what I was saying?

2) I've said it again and again. I'm trying to say that what MiS was trying to say in that it's not THAT popular in the sense that it's not SnK/Naruto/SAO popular.

1. You started with the insult first. You did with the "comprehension" nonsense. Unless you're just bitter since I said your notion was "stupid". You mad? LOL
2. Yeah, I got that. In fact I even quoted it word for word. Stop dodging the actual question.

mira-nyan said:

Mira, you have yet to prove you can follow along so too soon for you to be arrogant here.

mira-nyan said:
MetaKite said:

mira-nyan said:
I dunno. After saying it's a stupid notion to make, why would I continue reading?
Also, I told you that you missed my point. I didn't say anything about YOUR point because the argument is not with me; it's with MiS.

You should continue reading so you can show that you have this reading comprehension thing you were talking about since you claimed I had none when the answer was simply you not liking me say it was a stupid notion. Finally, a real answer though. That's progress. So you ARE mad I called your point "stupid". Do you want an apology for that?

mira-nyan said:

It doesn't. That's not what I'm trying to say. I'm clearing up MiS's point because you took it the wrong way.

Ah. This is what this all boils down to. I figured out that Milk was being a jerk when he said that. In fact the questions I lobbied at you really should have been thrown at him since it's a stupid thing to say. It's worth a "No, shit, Sherlock" response and does not change the fact it's still a popular series.
What I was trying to tell YOU afterwards was that it could be worse since there are series that were popular (though not on the level of SAO,Naruto & SnK) that were basically forgotten a few years later. It could still happen to OnS like it's happening with Ao no Exorcist as another example.
mira-nyan said:
Now was that hard?

For you, maybe. For me, it never was. You just got hit with a brick instead of Milk. So i guess I don't care to apologize. Had you just stuck to correcting me and not insert yourself in Milk's fight, then I suppose none of this would have happened. Oh well. I don't care.

mira-nyan said:
MetaKite said:

LMAO. At least you kept your sense of humor.

Sorry for all the edits. Formatting issues galore.
MetaKiteDec 26, 2015 12:32 PM
Dec 26, 2015 12:26 PM

Jun 2008
I think it's been mentioned somewhere already but the salt part apparently is a biblical reference (as are many other things in this series)? Haven't read the bible personally, so I'm not too keen on that, but, yeah.

---

Anywho, I'm just thinking back to Guren, Shinya, and others' nakama moments from the LN and... this episode... dayum. Shinya you poor poor thing.
aryashineDec 26, 2015 12:29 PM
Aryashine!
Dec 26, 2015 12:30 PM

Sep 2014
allenjke said:
It probably is, i just said that it's not that bad, cause some recent adaptations were just trash. Also saw the Guren "butchering" part and if i remember correctly the manga stopped at that moment exactly so don't really know how it will change.

No, in the sense that they characterised him badly since the first season. The chapter 40 of the manga(the latest chapter) stopped at the point when Yu blew the trumpet and there was the fire-thing. Ofc, the anime had already diverged from the manga before that point.

It started with giving him the crappiest design. If they were going to follow Yamamoto's art style, they should've followed through completely, not skimp out on Guren. >.>

Well, the anime could've been worse.

aryashine said:

Anywho, I'm just thinking back to Guren, Shinya, and others' nakama moments from the LN and... this episode... dayum. Shinya you poor poor thing.

They should've continued with the scene, rather than time-skipped. It would've at least saved the ep.
Dec 26, 2015 12:32 PM
Mar 2013
kind of disappointing. I felt like this season sort of fell apart half-way through due to a lack of exposition and explanation behind what exactly is happening. We still don't know what a seraph is within the context of the show. Looks like a third season is possible but I don't have high hopes. I'll probably watch for the OST and more Shinoa.
Dec 26, 2015 12:34 PM

Sep 2013
I think it went well, although I did get caught up on the Manga and this show ended right where the Manga did, we're all waiting on chapters now till season 3 :D
Dec 26, 2015 12:37 PM

Sep 2014
MetaKite said:
mira-nyan said:

2) I've said it again and again. I'm trying to say that what MiS was trying to say in that it's not THAT popular in the sense that it's not SnK/Naruto/SAO popular.

1. You started with the insult first. You did with the "comprehension" nonsense. Unless you're just bitter since I said your notion was "stupid". You mad? LOL
2. Yeah, I got that. In fact I even quoted it word for word. Stop dodging the actual question.

1) Eh. That was only one and it was a question.
2) I'm not dodging the question. >.>

mira-nyan said:

Mira, you have yet to prove you can follow along so too soon for you to be arrogant here.

:I

mira-nyan said:

mira-nyan said:

You should continue reading so you can show that you have this reading comprehension thing you were talking about since you claimed I had none when the answer was simply you not liking me say it was a stupid notion. Finally, a real answer though. That's progress. So you ARE mad I called your point "stupid". Do you want an apology for that?

It's not my point - it's MiS's point. I don't need an apology, lol.

mira-nyan said:

Ah. This is what this all boils down to. I figured out that Milk was being a jerk when he said that. In fact the questions I lobbied at you really should have been thrown at him since it's a stupid thing to say. It's worth a "No, shit, Sherlock" response and does change the fact it's still a popular series. What I was trying to tell YOU afterwards was that it could be worse since there are series that were popular (though not on the level of SAO,Naruto & SnK) that were basically forgotten a few years later. It could still happen to OnS like it's happening with Ao no Exorcist as another example.

Not trying to be rude, but I couldn't care less about your point. It's not my argument.

mira-nyan said:
Now was that hard?

For you, maybe. For me, it never was. You just got hit with a brick instead of Milk. So i guess I don't care to apologize. Had you just stuck to correcting me and not insert yourself in Milk's fight, then I suppose none of this would have happened. Oh well. I don't care.

>Implying your argument is a brick

Mkay. Mkay.

mira-nyan said:

LMAO. At least you kept your sense of humor.

Sorry for all the edits. Formatting issues galore.

This is funny, cos I consider myself to have a crappy sense of humor. >.>
Dec 26, 2015 12:42 PM

Jun 2008
mira-nyan said:

They should've continued with the scene, rather than time-skipped. It would've at least saved the ep.

As much as I love Shinya and totally stick with this series for the sake of Shinya only (ok jk i like plotmetadiscussions too)

I actually liked how they stopped the scene there and time-skipped forward because now I'm really excited about the manga? :3 The only thing I was a bit sad about was we never got to find out what's happened to Shinya & Guren squad 4 months later - i mean we even get to see Aoi but where's Shinya. Hello.
aryashineDec 26, 2015 12:43 PM
Aryashine!
Dec 26, 2015 12:45 PM

Apr 2014
COME AND BREAK IT DOWN FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Dec 26, 2015 12:50 PM

Dec 2012
I loved this episode :). Looks like Mika was sucking Yuu's blood or maybe even more. They both look annoyed as if they were interrupted.

Dec 26, 2015 12:51 PM

Oct 2015
Ending was weird af and felt kinda disappointed, I literally screamed 'Is that really the end?", I hope we get s3 in a few years because I'm so darn confused.

Glad Mika and Narumi joined the family, they deserve it so much.

Mika and Yuu were in that shed for quite a while apparently.. I bet something 'salty' happened ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 26, 2015 12:52 PM

Feb 2015
I really dont know how to feel about the ending, but I do know it was better in the manga XD.
Even with mixed feelings ending, second season was still more enjoyable than the first.
Dec 26, 2015 12:53 PM
Nov 2010
This last episode was obviously rushed, which I wouldn't mind if the very last part of the episode didn't unnecessarily rush the episode itself. That time skip was simply not needed, in my opinion.

Compared to the previous season, this one was a lot more interesting for me, until the end. It had more things going on and they somewhat made sense, the interaction between the characters felt more natural, the fights looked better and the plot was fine. The soundtrack was also more noticeable.

I'd probably watch the next season if there is one in the future, hoping it'd improve again.
Tomislavr7Dec 26, 2015 12:57 PM
Dec 26, 2015 1:00 PM

Mar 2012
mira-nyan said:

1. You said "insults aren't gonna change crap". I said you started them unless my saying "stupid notion" in regards to Milk's original post was taken as an insult by you.. Savvy? NMV.
2. You did dodge the question and continue to do so below by saying it was never your fight to answer the question. Honestly, it's totally valid but you never once freaking answered the question I asked you about how any of that was substantial or changed the fact OnS is popular. Yeah, I conceded that those should have been directed to Milk_is_Special but not ONCE did you actually answer the questions. Saying they don't matter is not fucking answering a question.

mira-nyan said:

You still can't seem to follow so gulp up.
mira-nyan said:
MetaKite said:

mira-nyan said:
MetaKite said:

Yet, you were obnoxious, petty and stupid enough to claim I "butchered" your point.. which I had never done when it was never your point to begin with. So now you just absolve yourself from having any point to add to it all. Nice.

mira-nyan said:

It doesn't. That's not what I'm trying to say. I'm clearing up MiS's point because you took it the wrong
Not trying to be rude, but I couldn't care less about your point. It's not my argument.

No, you just like sticking your nose where it doesn't need to be and then claim people have no English comprehension when you are demanded to explain your stupid, good for nothing "points" that was never your point to start with. Does that cover Mira-Nyan's involvement in all of this?

mira-nyan said:

Mkay. Mkay.

No, Mira, I know you aren't clever but I am NOT implying my argument is a brick. Do you know what metaphors are? No, then let's forget it. I'm just saying I dealt you some damage that you shouldn't have taken with you acting as a shield for Milk.

Your first mistake was stepping into a role you were not suited for. See despite you trying to clarify his point for him since there was never a need for that (I understood he was being a jerk for the hell of it). When I broke it down for you to answer since IT WAS a stupid notion, YOU decided to insult me (English is probably your first language, huh), you then dodge the question, continue to dodge the question.... Yeah, I think you're kind of stupid now actually, Mira-Nyan.

mira-nyan said:

Sigh. Even when given a compliment, you're just not smart. OKay, moving along now.
MetaKiteDec 26, 2015 1:07 PM
Dec 26, 2015 1:23 PM

Jul 2009
Finally it's over, had some good laughs at this the entire season and I can't wait to laugh even more with the next season (if there is one).

So many plot holes and very little explanation about a lot of things, they could do this series better with a 24-26 episodes and not with this packed mess with only 12 episodes.

4/10

And by the way, that ending was a lot more disappointing than the ending in Gantz manga.
Jonny_MhlDec 26, 2015 1:24 PM
Dec 26, 2015 1:23 PM

Dec 2012
Shion657 said:
I loved this episode :). Looks like Mika was sucking Yuu's blood or maybe even more. They both look annoyed as if they were interrupted.

Dec 26, 2015 1:24 PM

Jan 2015
I will start to believe in GOD if OnS gets 3rd season..... this show was the best with HO & MSG:IBO in this season....fanboyasm !!++!!
Dec 26, 2015 1:30 PM

Jan 2011
Action wise it was good. I knew it wouldn't en there. I can hope it'll have another seaon at the very least.
Dec 26, 2015 1:30 PM

Feb 2015
Well it was well animated, but I didn't have a clue what happened. Clusterfuck is a good description but as a whole the series will always suffer form being incomplete. It's a shame we will never see the story through to its conclusion and it joins the growing list of unfinished stories.

I did enjoy this series and it was placed better than the first with better character development (Yu actually became likeable)

7/10
CrashmattDec 26, 2015 1:37 PM
Dec 26, 2015 1:37 PM

Sep 2014
aryashine said:
mira-nyan said:

As much as I love Shinya and totally stick with this series for the sake of Shinya only (ok jk i like plotmetadiscussions too)

I actually liked how they stopped the scene there and time-skipped forward because now I'm really excited about the manga? :3 The only thing I was a bit sad about was we never got to find out what's happened to Shinya & Guren squad 4 months later - i mean we even get to see Aoi but where's Shinya. Hello.

I see where you're coming from, but we probably won't see that scene for a while. >.>

MetaKite said:
mira-nyan said:

1. You said "insults aren't gonna change crap". I said you started them unless my saying "stupid notion" in regards to Milk's original post was taken as an insult by you.. Savvy? NMV.
2. You did dodge the question and continue to do so below by saying it was never your fight to answer the question. Honestly, it's totally valid but you never once freaking answered the question I asked you about how any of that was substantial or changed the fact OnS is popular. Yeah, I conceded that those should have been directed to Milk_is_Special but not ONCE did you actually answer the questions. Saying they don't matter is not fucking answering a question.

1) Yea. Insults aren't gonna change crap. At least I was asking a question. >.>
2) I answered it. I just didn't answer it in the way you wanted.

mira-nyan said:

You still can't seem to follow so gulp up.
mira-nyan said:

mira-nyan said:

Yet, you were obnoxious, petty and stupid enough to claim I "butchered" your point.. which I had never done when it was never your point to begin with. So now you just absolve yourself from having any point to add to it all. Nice.

No. You butchered my point, which was me trying to tell you what MiS's point was.

mira-nyan said:

It doesn't. That's not what I'm trying to say. I'm clearing up MiS's point because you took it the wrong

No, you just like sticking your nose where it doesn't need to be and then claim people have no English comprehension when you are demanded to explain your stupid, good for nothing "points" that was never your point to start with. Does that cover Mira-Nyan's involvement in all of this?

You're still hung up on the 'English comprehension' thing? Really? It's not that deep.

Nah, it doesn't really cover up my involvement.

mira-nyan said:

Mkay. Mkay.

No, Mira, I know you aren't clever but I am NOT implying my argument is a brick. Do you know what metaphors are? No, then let's forget it. I'm just saying I dealt you some damage that you shouldn't have taken with you acting as a shield for Milk.

Inside jokes. Inside jokes.

Anyways, what I was trying to say was that I didn't really receive the 'damage' you speak of. I'm just enjoying how you're gradually becoming more and more annoyed, lol. I stopped trying when you said the point was stupid.

Your first mistake was stepping into a role you were not suited for.

What? I explained what he meant to you, didn't I?
My job is done.

See despite you trying to clarify his point for him since there was never a need for that (I understood he was being a jerk for the hell of it).

There was a need, as you clearly didn't understand it.

When I broke it down for you to answer since IT WAS a stupid notion, YOU decided to insult me (English is probably your first language, huh), you then dodge the
question, continue to dodge the question....

Like I said, are you still hung up on that? What question? I've answered your question.

Also, American is my first language, but eh.

Yeah, I think you're kind of stupid now actually, Mira-Nyan.

I suppose my mission was successful, then. :D

mira-nyan said:

Sigh. Even when given a compliment, you're just not smart. OKay, moving along now.

Welp, I guess stating my opinion is considered to be stupid. Ic. Ic. Thank you for enlightening me.
Dec 26, 2015 1:45 PM

Dec 2013
uuuuhm, okay? guess I'll just set this as completed now.

7-ish out of 10? maybe? eeeeeh ...
Dec 26, 2015 1:46 PM

Jul 2013
Such a clusterfuck.
But an enjoyable clusterfuck lol.
kurikinton said:
YES focus that ass more

Oh yes pls.

tsuns said:
I guess you could say everyone felt a little salty after this.
Lol, that pun.

Hoping Krul isn't actually dead.

Hoping Kagami's other series, Mokushiroku Arisu gets adapted into an anime (random thought that I just wanted to put in) - though I believe there's only 3 volumes of content ;-;

6/10 for me.
SandyBoiDec 26, 2015 1:52 PM
Dec 26, 2015 1:49 PM

Oct 2015
I'm hoping to see everyone on the manga forums tbh, you must a masochist if you don't want answers
Dec 26, 2015 1:53 PM

Nov 2008
Click for Yuu and salt puns, courtesy of Miss Shinoa Hiragi

Dec 26, 2015 1:53 PM

Oct 2015
Chiibi said:
I bought all seven volumes currently out and I'm REALLY not sorry. I love the manga. Viz did a good job AND they give you mini posters in each one!

I bought up to volume 3 (back when vol 4 wasn't out) and then I caved, been reading it online ever since so I can stay up to date, even though I feel guilty about it
Dec 26, 2015 2:00 PM

Mar 2012
mira-nyan said:
Blah Blah nonsense

Mira, let me break this down because I don't need to read anything you type. You're full of shit and not even funny anymore. No, I'm not annoyed. Disappointed? Very. You should have just let Milk speak for himself. The fact you think my repeatedly pointing out how you're kind of useless, spew nonsense is me being "hung up" on something (LOL I keep citing the English comprehension thing because of all the stupid shit you've typed, it stands out the most due to all the back pedaling you've done since), alone paints you as sad to pursue this further. Then you try to flip it all with a "No, you!" like reply, it's very disappointing. You are like a dog chasing it's tail in circles. "American" is a language now? Am I supposed to find it sarcastic and funny? How stupid is that?

mira-nyan said:
Welp, I guess stating my opinion is considered to be stupid. Ic. Ic. Thank you for enlightening me.

Well, you're a dumbass wannabe white knight so.... I'm just stating the facts.It's only enlightening if you plan to change which we both know is not possible. I can't keep beating the dead, silly horse that is Mira-Nyan.
Dec 26, 2015 2:00 PM

Dec 2012
kawaii-despair said:
Shion657 said:

XD that is so true :D
Dec 26, 2015 2:04 PM

Nov 2012
Man this episode was so rushed and so boring to sit through (compared to usual) that I feel like lowering this season's score by one just because of this ending.

But I won't 3/10.
VanishingKiraDec 26, 2015 2:06 PM
Dec 26, 2015 2:11 PM

Nov 2009
Could be i'm late but:
Krul Tepes
Mina Tepes

Both have the same seiyuu, both are vampires with red eyes, both are lolis,both have the same last name.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Season 3?

RealityChanges - Jul 1, 2023

49 by Alex_the_reaper »»
Feb 10, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

348 by Rosxlie »»
Jan 27, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

207 by Craneface »»
Nov 12, 2023 1:00 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

245 by Desaturate »»
Jul 16, 2023 6:51 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

184 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 29, 2023 5:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.