Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 30, 2013 4:22 PM

May 2012
A start of the upcoming festival and the last scene of the movie, made some quite huge revelations! Although I didn't liked the ending is Kai going to try again, or is Mao just going to accept him again because she's hurt? Either way lets find out what's next!

I also wonder what'll ever happen to Kazuki, his love confession was pretty nice!
Mar 11, 2014 10:56 PM

Apr 2012
oh man that last scene :(
the feels

May 13, 2014 12:29 PM

Apr 2014
meh, i really don't like mao. just get together with kai and let yuumi x kouichi happen.
Dec 14, 2014 12:20 PM

Aug 2013
yamato21 said:

WE WANT YANDERE HOSHINO !!

I think you are missing the point of this anime.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 29, 2014 4:45 AM

May 2011
A dramatically powerful episode. Moral of the story: love hurts.

The emphasis was placed exceptionally well on Yuumi. Especially that superimposition of the scenes when she was thinking about how she became stronger and happier thanks to Kouichi, while the rest - being Mao, Kouichi, Kazuki and Eriko, in sorrow and indecisiveness, unsure of what to do next. This was a noteworthy scene, and likely the best in this anime. Though I'm shocked to see that it is already the end of September! Time sure flies in Kimikiss >~<

The ending was expected, sadly. I mean, the acting script happened to be so coincidentally similar (I think otherwise) to their situation...and it just causes Mao to snap. I don't really hate Kai for the ending, I mean, it is just natural to not let go of the one you love that immediately, right? Even if Kimikiss is an anime, romcoms exist because of actual romance in real life. Common sense has to be applied here.

I honestly don't want to see Yuuma hurt, especially that ending when she dropped the script in shock of what she saw before herself. She is about to leave for good, and now the situation so conveniently happens where Mao and Kouichi...argh...I don't hate Mao for that, but still...

Oh yes, about the yandere issue. LIKE SERIOUSLY it struck me twice in this episode. Firstly was the eyes Mao gave when Yuumi ran towards Kouichi in the morning - it made me shat bricks. The ending with Yuuma is the second one...please, no yandere here.

rsc-pl said:
yamato21 said:

WE WANT YANDERE HOSHINO !!

I think you are missing the point of this anime.

Yes, he definitely is. Say NO to yanderes in Kimikiss!!
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

May 5, 2016 2:38 AM

Mar 2014
Hope they make up . You don't have to be alone .. forever ~ . She understand .
Wonderful poster ~ . Truly a realistic one . She was genuine and she changed .
Great Episode !!! Drama rushes like a river stream ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2016 2:21 PM

Dec 2014
FreakyGhost said:
Hay is it me or is the two girls half way through this episode that want to join the udon club, the same as the ones from Amagami SS anime Tea Club???? Yuzuki (Kaoruko in Kimi and Ruriko in SS) and Kiba (Manami in Kimi and Manaka) Their names are like the same... I was like WTF...

Exactly what I thought as soon as I saw them, haha. I was pretty surprised to see that.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

May 2, 2017 7:36 AM
Aug 2015
It can't be just me that sees the link to Amagami?!?! The two characters that appear in this episode: Hiba Manami and Yuzuki Kaoruko and exact copies of the two characters from Amagami SS: Hiba Manaka and Yuzuki Ruriko? Was that supposed to happen?
Feb 13, 2018 5:22 AM

Dec 2014
well that got way out of hand at the end... 5 episodes left
Aug 26, 2018 12:27 PM

Sep 2011
Okay I'm gonna drop this show now. It's getting unbearable so I read spoilers and it seems there's no need to suffer myself on this pain in the ass writing.

The first parts were good but the moment they create the fucking love square, it's getting shit. The character development were just thrown out like seriously whoever the fuck wrote this story should stop writing love stories.

Asuka is better at being selfless character than stupid bitch Mao. Mao was a good character until later and she's giving me headache every fucking time. When it comes to a heroine who can destroy relationships, Sekai from School Days can do better.

I really wanted to be generous on how I will give this show a score but... I just can't. Fuck the indecisive gay ass Kouichi and fuck Mao. I've been wondering why Yuumi is thanking Kouchi when that dumb effeminate asshole actually didn't do anything for her. Kazuki is also an annoying character too but there are times that I see he has improvement unlike those two that they're just degrading and it seems the writer thought it's fine because they're the "main characters" but fuck you writer.

Sep 27, 2021 12:22 PM

Aug 2014
Sometimes I wonder what was the point of making the soccer girl fall in love with the soccer guy MC? Yes, shes adorable and very pretty, but I just dont see the point in making her fall in love if shes just gonna blush and act shy the whole time.

As for the episode, It was good. Im enjoying the drama for what it is. But I still roll my eyes that Mao is just head over heels for a doofus face like Kioichi. I feel really bad for Kai, since it seemed since episode 1 he and Mao had a great connection.
Oct 13, 2021 9:58 AM
Nov 2020
I was sure I saw two amagami girls in this episode. And yes they were. So I went to check the developer of this vn. And surely it was enterbrain. Those girls seem like they are in all enterbrain stuff. Kimikiss, amagami, photokano.
Aug 7, 2023 12:08 PM

Nov 2010
Kai is badass! He's the one who lost so much in the show, but he took it and moved on like a champ. The other two MC guys always had backup.
Yuzuki Kaoruko & Hiba Manami are similar to those girls from the Home Ec club in Seiren. Are they the same people with different names? Haha
Aihara got shot down twice, but it looks like he will never give up. What about Sakino? Is she one of the losers in the end?

I've said this many times, but I feel bad for Hoshino. Just like Kai, she's also a victim caught in the unrequited romance of childhood friends. It's too bad since all her thoughts are about savoring every remaining moment with Kouichi while his thoughts are filled with Mao.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

radiantfire - Mar 22, 2008

215 by Dapu »»
Mar 20, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 23 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 15, 2008

47 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 22 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 8, 2008

39 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 21 Discussion

radiantfire - Mar 1, 2008

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 5:40 PM

Poll: » Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Feb 23, 2008

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.