Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (35) « First ... « 33 34 [35]
May 31, 2023 3:23 AM
Mar 2022
a really good anime im not kidding and the ending was so satisfying that he finished his goal which was like a endless loop
Jul 10, 2023 12:31 AM
Jul 2021
That huge smile and wink, Subaru is such a player, who knew? LOL

So subaru, you just got your girl, now what?
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Jul 18, 2023 5:55 PM
Jul 2023
Won't you let me love the lonely
Out of you, out of you?
Out of you, out of you?
If you only loved yourself
Don't take it out on someone else
Oh, oh, oh, oh
If you knew what love was worth
It'd bring your head back down to earth
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Out of you, out of you?
Out of you, out of you?
You used to touch me like you never felt a thing
I was talking to myself when I thought you were listening
You could've left before, was it fun watching me bleed?
Were you were taking your time when you left your scars on me?
Out of you, out of you?
Out of you, out of you?
Out of you, out of you?
Out of you, out of you?
Jul 28, 2023 3:21 AM
May 2021
it was fine.
i didnt rly understand the story...
Aug 23, 2023 5:11 PM
Jan 2023
Now that is the ending that I wanted to see, a happy one. Subaru managed to save Emilia's life yet again, whilst nearly dying himself. He then confessed his love to Emilia, and explained that it was the reason why he did the things he did. That is one great ending to a wonderful show.

Otto was also amazing when controlling the carriage like that, I honestly forgot to breathe it was so intense. The weirdo, Petelgeuse, didn't seem to want to give up even after Satella rejected him, he looked kinda terrifying like that, I'm sure it would have looked pretty weird if the unseen hands weren't visible.

I have loved every second of watching this show, the animation is just beautiful, the music and sound effects (especially that one, you know exactly what I'm talking about here...) are also just brilliant, and so recognizable as belonging to Re:Zero. The main thing that annoyed me is how dumb Subaru was for most of the season, he definitely developed a lot in the later parts though, but still has a long way to come. Some parts definitely felt a little repetitive, but those parts were countered with some amazing scenes and character development. 

Overall, I am rating this anime 9/10, I enjoyed this anime greatly, and hope that season 2 will be even better.
Sep 4, 2023 10:10 AM
Aug 2023
Fabulous Ending!!
Sep 26, 2023 2:01 PM
Sep 2021
en iyi isekai işte ne bekliyonuz
Oct 1, 2023 7:49 PM
Sep 2023
otak gua bergetar
Nov 8, 2023 3:28 PM

Dec 2012
Boring and repetitive show. Don't understand the high rating.
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."
Nov 9, 2023 2:42 PM
Oct 2023
wow this is a really great ending to a season. cant wait to see the second season, happy to see subaru and emilia happy with each other and petelgeuse finally lost, will be interesting to see who is the villian in the next season, overall this season was really great, also love wilhelm and felix
Nov 25, 2023 11:44 AM

Dec 2022
Did Rem get erased from the timeline again? That's quite the thought, seeing as the White Whale was already killed.

Not sure what to think about this anime, but it did handle the premise faithfully enough for around two-thirds of its duration, while making Subaru's interactions with others during this period relatively interesting and unpredictable. On the other hand, I had to consider the middling worldbuilding and stock medieval fantasy narrative too, so it causes ambivalent feelings.

Shaded Horizon

Dec 2, 2023 9:12 AM
Jul 2023
The best anime I've ever watched with my girlfriend.
Dec 6, 2023 10:10 AM
Dec 2023
spectacular and fenomenous
Dec 15, 2023 7:44 AM

Nov 2023
The animation has ended. What a fun animation series this one was. Glad to have been able to watch it!
Dec 17, 2023 8:51 PM
Dec 2020
beautiful, a piece of art
Dec 18, 2023 7:26 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to nanajp
The animation has ended. What a fun animation series this one was. Glad to have been able to watch it!
@nanajp It's just Season 1, there is Season 2 and Season 3 on the way and there will be more than 7-8 Seasons.

Looking for better series than Re:Zero
Dec 18, 2023 8:04 AM

Nov 2023
Okeanix said:
@nanajp It's just Season 1, there is Season 2 and Season 3 on the way and there will be more than 7-8 Seasons.

Yup! I will watch those soon, thanks!
Jan 2, 4:20 AM
Sep 2021
it was a litte bit boring but it was great
Jan 6, 10:31 PM
Aug 2020
big ups to re: zero
Jan 28, 4:48 AM
Mar 2023
Amazing, that's the best anime I have ever seen
Feb 22, 5:56 AM

Dec 2022
Very beautiful end for the season finale. Flippin top tier anime I've ever seen man.

Subaru x Emilia moments were definitely very wholesome ofc as well.

Apr 7, 7:30 AM
Nov 2021
I love this episode
Apr 21, 10:54 PM
Feb 2022
The story is beautiful as well as well written. The story is absolutely appalling and it's cruelty makes you more intrigued with the show. 9/10
May 26, 10:39 PM
Jan 2024
Once we went through Subaru's confession to Emalia, I couldn't help but wonder where Rem is at that moment..
I guess we'll have more of her in the next season instead
Yesterday, 10:23 AM

Mar 2016
Reply to ShadowkillZ
This has certainly been a really memorable and exciting journey. I may be 2 years late when watching this anime, but an amazing show will always be amazing!

The fight scenes in this last episode are well animated and the ending itself is beautiful! I am more of a Rem fan but I don't completely reject Subaru's and Emilia's romantic relationship. Though I am pretty disappointed that there is no Subaru kiss (Rem or Emilia) Smart move though or the fans will rage if Subaru kissed for example Emilia.

I hope they're creating the second season because I knew that there is more arc and according to other comments, a scene about Rem, in the end, is not included (NOOOOOOO!!!!!)

I am not familiar with White Fox yet, but this sure is a top notch anime right here...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEST GIRL COMPETITION:

Emilia: Very caring, kind, cheerful and trust Subaru. Very close to Subaru but after the events of Subaru's humiliation, she left him (until this episode) She always wanted to pay back her debts to Subaru and questions Subaru's reasons as to why he kept saving him. However, she will always love Subaru and forgave what he did (in this episode) Subaru confesses his love first seriously in this episode because the other confessions are not very official.

Rem: Very caring, kind, cheerful and trust Subaru completely. Extremely close to Subaru to the point that she would follow him anywhere including that one time when Subaru asked her to escape to somewhere else AS LONG AS SUBARU acts normally... Managed to convince Subaru not to give up and give him the determination to try again, confesses her love first and even though it hurts her slightly, getting rejected by Subaru (for Emilia) don't make her hate Emilia. After Subaru saved her, she is deeply in love with Subaru.

Ram: Caring, kind, serious and trust Subaru. She taught Subaru once and did fight some fights alongside each other. Other than that, not much else because she gets the least screen time out of the 3 girls.

First Place: Rem
Second Place: Emilia
Third Place: Feli- Uhmm... Ram

My opinions are mine... Emilia is only SLIGHTLY below Rem to become the best girl in this anime...
SEASON 2 PLEASE!!!!!

Maybe I'll read the manga and/or the Light Novel...

@ShadowkillZ

6 Years later and I've just finished re-watching this show, it truly is a masterpiece and that fact still has yet to change, though bias may play a factor here, nevertheless I did not enjoy it any less than when I first watched it back in 2018, I am watching it now from the Director's Cut it's way simpler since the 25 episodes are clumped into 13 1-hour ish episodes. Including the "Who's Rem?" scene in the carriage at the very end of the last episode.

Honestly, so many things can be said about this season finale...
I can point out how awesome Subaru was for all his endless and excruciatingly painful effort to reach this point, how he managed to create a 3-way alliance, how he managed to lead an army to defeat 400-years old White Whale effectively, how he earned the respect and admiration of knights, villagers and mercenaries alike, how he finally showed up and reunite with Emilia, not as the pathetic big-shot wannabe that was publicly shamed and humiliated, but as a knight in figurative-shining armour who saved the day for Emilia and the rest like a hero that he is.

And what did the 2018 me say? "
ShadowkillZ said:
BEST GIRL COMPETITION:
" what the fuck lil bro... Why was I so focused on which one is the best instead of the dynamics between this blooming love for one another and how one's love for the other naturally supports the other person like a cascade of falling dominoes? It's rather cringy coming back to read my older forum post, but I love it the same, for it showed an unfiltered take on who I once was and a comparative example of who I've become.

As Season 3 is soon approaching this year, it's a good time to take a trip down memory lane as I indulge in the 1st and 2nd seasons of Re;Zero and I must say how wonderfully and enthralling it is to see Subaru's growth as her perseveres beyond his cruel fate.

ShadowkillZYesterday, 10:31 AM
Pages (35) « First ... « 33 34 [35]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2016

589 by ShadowkillZ »»
Yesterday, 3:39 AM

» What happened to Emilia’s votes?

KillLaKillGOAT - May 29

7 by Phloup »»
May 29, 8:55 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2016

1373 by kakaronie »»
May 28, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2016

617 by AnimatedAddict »»
May 26, 9:43 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2016

726 by AnimatedAddict »»
May 26, 3:25 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.