Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 14, 2023 10:06 AM

Mar 2021
This is one the best this media could offer. I don't care what others think.

๐“œ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ
Oct 25, 2023 8:37 PM
Oct 2023
Reply to Nehal_kun
Muzammal_MAL said:
I am probably the only person who liked S2 more than S1. Main reason being Garou and the tournament arc. Garou is so manly I would suck his ochinchin, if he ordered me to. Animation definetly downgrade, but still good enough for me, that it did not bother me.

I would have liked s2 more if Saitama the main character actually had a good amount of screen time
i mean...he is literally the spotlight of OPM
of course people are going to like it less than s1
but yeah s2 also had some great moments

the moment when Saitama came to save suiryu or something like that
i was literally screaming like a mad person because of the excitement
@Nehal_kun I feel like Siatama not being as relevant a character in these was important because it allowed for other characters like King, Sonic, White Fang, and especially Garou to shine more. The anime would get more repetitive if Saitama was constantly around becasue there are no stakes when it comes to him, at least not that we've seen yet, so by giving him less screen time we can focus on characters that do have stakes. For right now saitama is just simply a bar to compare other characters to, not trying to downplay his character and his development, which he does have. But, him not being as present, I felt, wasn't as bad as other animes when the MC is gone for long
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » should one punch man be called battle seinen?

deg - May 16

24 by phantom346 »»
May 22, 12:46 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2015

338 by FedeMetal »»
May 20, 6:30 PM

» serious question

z0idberger - May 5

45 by RickyHunt »»
May 20, 8:52 AM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2015

987 by RGreatDanton »»
May 13, 3:04 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2015

792 by jacjacqjac »»
May 12, 1:32 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.