Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru., Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Recommendations
Set in school, the protagonist is sort of a loner with the some problems regarding human interactiong and regardless of being clever they have degrading views of other people ("normies"/"tools"). There is a also a a female character with long black hair that too has superiority complex towards other people. Those slightly disfunctional people then try to get through their school lives.
- School settings with romantic interactions are present
- The male leads are cynical, average, perceptive and distrusting of others while the female protagonists are narcissistic beauties who suffer from warped views due to a superiority complex, leading them to be loners. There are mediators between the difficult protagonists whose personalities are presumed to be falsified.
- The vibes exuded from the novels are identical. In spite of the comedic romantic tags attached, the moods tend to be heavier than expected because of the focus of deep themes.
1)Both main character are very intelligent and study in a elite academy.
2) The life of both protagonist change when they meet to a misterious and silent woman
3) Both works are love-comedy and the personality of his characters are very similar
Similar starting at highschool life. You will like the attitude of the MC and may find similarity while reading. Both are awesome. The storyline, plots are different. You may think of Ayanokoji alike Hachiman, Horitika alike Yukino same goes for many other characters for their character design.