Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World, Ookami to Koushinryou Recommendations
Slow-paced anime about travelling and encountering different cultures.
Both have jorney as a very important part of the whole story, but Spice and Wolf is one story instead of story-per-episode structure of Kino's Journey.
Both are very calm, "chill", and enchanting, follow a pair's journey across vast landscapes, and often hold very little in the way of action (though tidbits here and there crop up), aside from dialogue exchange and focus on the scenery/townscapes.
Both are relatively calm shows featuring traveling themes and the dangers of such a life. Kino is more about different cultures and ideas, while Spice deals more with economics and the life of a traveling salesman.
Both series contain quite a lot similarities tbh:
- fantasy/supernatural elements
- traveler style genre
- an independent and self rigthous main heroine
- an adventurous theme
- contains dilemma involving other characters as the journey continues
- deals with human interaction
- similar atmosphere
- similar pace
- adventure takes different customs as episodes progresses
- contains a moral lesson/value for each journey