Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken, Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Recommendations
- simply: very similar overall vibe
- main character gets isekai'd
- main character makes a lot of allies due to helping them, unintentionally gains people's respect and they start treating them in a special way
- most people become friends with or love the main character
- focused mainly on those friendly relatioships
- the type of anime you'd watch to relax after a long day
- maybe not the same, but I'd say that a similar colorful art style...
[other than that, Slime is more serious/fantasy&magic/fight focused, Otome is more light/romance/slice of life, i guess]
Both sound like a terrible idea that makes your skin crawl in anicipation of a dumpsterfire. An Isekai with an Op MC that constaly gets new gadgets and followers?
An game reincarnation Isekai were the Harem doesnt just happen incidentaly but is the actual plot? Well. let me say, both of these dont execel at their novel concept, but in execution. And show even the most overused tropes can still be entertaining if done right