Sakurada Reset, Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Recommendations
- Abnormal experiences with supernatural powers/effects
- Investiguate and find solutions to solve the problems caused by the powers
- Characters with "mechanical" personalities and dialogues
- Romance between the two MC
-Stoic male MC gets involved with a girl
-Both animes are about supernatural powers/effects manifesting in real life
-Male MCs are starting to interact with people and/or going as far as saving them
kind of similar vibes from both shows.
* a guy helping solve girls problems
* male MC that is kind of cool headed
sakurada is a bit more verbal than the other and have more episodes.
The boy falls in love from the first time seeing the girl, the characters have powers.
Sakurada Reset: People have powers coming from the city they come from.
Seishun Buta Yarou: People in the city forget the existence of Mai Sakurajima due of his power.
Both animes are set in a world with supernatural happenings, in both animes the MCs fall in love with each other
They have similar style with well thought-out dialogues and a lot of talking. However bunny girl has more engaging characters and more human-like interactions between characters, so I certainly recommend it.