* Both are «Kill, or be killed» anime...
* Both have RPG elements in them ( swords/magic/classes/monsters)
* In both, MC's are living in poverty...
* Male leads ( Haruhiro & Bell) are Rogue type fighters using daggers...while being party leaders...
* Both of them feels lighthearted at times, also having lots of serious moments...
* EPIC endings..
They are both a RPG based anime.
But this one is more interesting in my opinion.
-both told about another world
-bertahan life fighting monsters
-Make Party to adventure
Similar premise and world, however, the tone is completely different. Danmachi is lighthearted and comedic sometimes, while Grimgar emphasizes reality and how teenagers would actually react in dangerous situations. On another note, the fighting of Danmachi is very solo-focused with plenty of determination. Grimgar has more team-building aspects into it.
● Both are set in fantasy worlds with RPG like aspects (Classes/Sorcery/Monsters)
● The two main protagonists live in poverty and are therefore forced to immerse themselves in dangerous quests against powerful enemies. They both fulfill similar leadership roles and are of the same 'rogue class' in which they use a dagger as their main weapon.
● Both shows have a similar economy system in which people can choose to fight dangerous creatures in dungeons in an MMO like environment. Doing so rewards them in the form of currency.
● Both shows a similar feelings of progression as the protagonists become stronger and more skillful as they
-They both have a very similar 'world'
-Both protagonists use a knife as their main weapon
-Both protagonists live in poverty
-They both involve forming a party and using it to accomplish your goals, little by little
They are both a RPG based anime. They have similarities like being in a party and start with low lvl creatures. In my opinion, you should watch this, the 2nd season is not confirmed, but really enjoyable :D
they are both a RPG game based
both have weak characters at the beginning
Both shows appear to happen in an alternative universe. Here you've got lvl and skill upgrades, guilds, missions and all the game type stuff. Good humor and satisfying lvl of action guaranteed.
First of all, both series are based on adventure, battle, dungeons. The main characters, Bell and Haruhiro, are evolving throughout the series.
Secondly, at the beginning of both series they are led by certain people, the group that Haruhiro is part of is led by Manato, and the group to which Bell belongs is led by Hestia. Finally, the main characters become the leaders of their own groups.
Third, for survival in their world, they have to fight with different monsters. Creatures drown certain things that they can sell and receive money. In both cases, in the beginning of the series, they are poor, helpless, struggling to
Grimgar is a darker counterpart to Dungeon. They have very similar setups, including level-ups and "skills". While Dungeon brushes with a dark moment or two, Grimgar dwells there. It's absolutely worth checking out both of them.
both character live in poverty, weak mc but trying to better,, live in another world, monster magic and gore,
theres the very uniqe skill the both mc has,
strong bond and feeling
Personally I think these animes are very similar due to their beautiful atmosphere and characters. Also because it has that RPG look with dungeons and the progress that all the characters make. You'll love any of them.
In a rpg-like world, the main characters and their guilds are trying to survive with the very low income they get. With time, they get better living conditions, they get stronger and they get new members.
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka is essentially a comedic version of Hai to Gensou no Grimgar with a goddess, lots of ecchi and a harem.
Very much alike, just Hai to Gensou no Grimgar is a bit more serious than DanMachi, but i really like both.
They both have a similar concept of going to being in fantasy world starting from nothing and becoming great adventurers.
Both take place in a world where they have to fight in a donjon like world...
The main difference is that Hai to gensou no grimgar has less ecchi from far
Dungeons, a group of teenagers and lots of action, well built and both have excellent stories.
The feels. The MC wants to become strong as fast as possible. RPG-like environment. Good action scenes and story.
in both animes is like RPG setting. Trapped in another world. Dungeon ni deal is more comedy and hai to gensou is more focused on drama.
Both are adventure type animes.