Nanatsu no Taizai, Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Recommendations
- OP main character with a "happy-go-lucky" attitude
- Set in medieval fantasy world
- The early arcs concentrate on building the "crew" around the main character
- General vibe and color scheme are similar.
- Both shows can take themselves seriously when they want to, but there's always room for a bit humor, too.
- distinct and interesting side characters
I really like the fantasy aesthetic of the both show. The way they portrait different species and kingdom buildings were really good.
And both shows handled OP main characters amazingly.
Also NnT did a great job maintaining op main cast. I really loved the interaction amongst the main cast. It was funny and enjoyable.
Both are isekai's with OP MC'S
Both have a "Demon Lord" Theme common in them
Both focus on building a team of powerful people (7 deadly sins and Rimuru's entourage)
In both the anime, all side characters are not at max power at first but become stronger and stronger till they reach their full strength.
The only difference is that in 7 deadly sins, there is no world building involved.