Back to sixfourone's Profile sixfourone's Profile

Dec 7, 2017
Fortunately, 'No Game No Life: Zero' was screened in my country so I managed to watch it on big screen. Madhouse, you beautiful creature. Bless everyone who made this movie possible.

Let's go with the important question first:
Should you watch this movie?

Those who love or enjoyed 'No Game No Life' or NGNL should definitely watch the movie as it serves a prequel to the said TV series. While it can still be enjoyed regardless of whether you watched the TV series or not, I strongly recommend that you watch 'No Game No Life' first.

Story:

The story takes place six thousand years before the arrival of Sora read more
Nov 2, 2017
Updated Review.
Warning: Minor Spoilers Ahead.

I'll be tackling some things here that I believe is part of the anime's strong points.

First of all, the art style and animation.

You'll probably thinking, "are you serious? The art style is probably one of the anime's weak points!". Well, I beg to disagree. While the art style definitely doesn't appeal to a certain number of viewers, I can say that the art style fits in very well. Take a look at the battle between Gran and Tiamat as an example. Coupled with a great soundtrack, the art style and animation gives you a certain feel; telling you that you're watching read more
Nov 2, 2017
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu: 365-nichi no Jikan is a compilation film of the Assassination Classroom TV series. While the film is mostly a compilation, I strongly advise that you finish the whole series before watching this.

There's not much to say about the Art and Sound since it's almost the same with the TV Series. When it comes to enjoyment, I couldn't say that I "enjoyed" it since ninjas are cutting onions in the film.

So here's the question: Should you watch it?

Definitely. One thing worth noting is that the film have anime-only epilogue scenes. Unfortunately, many details were left out since the film only has around 90 read more
Aug 10, 2017
I'm glad that this is not a sequel. The ending of the main series was already great the way it is.

I'll keep this review short to avoid any spoilers.

91 Days Special is mostly focused on the Vanetti family and how they rose into power, while the later part of the episode is focused on the interaction between Angelo Lagusa and Nero Vanetti. All these information contributes to the overall story of 91 Days; givings us an idea behind the characters' motivations.

So, should you watch this episode?

I'd definitely recommend watching it since it add details to the overall story. But of course, you can still read more