Back to glamazon's Profile glamazon's Profile

Nov 16, 2019
I first heard about Mika Yamamori because of Hirunaka no Ryuusei. While it was a manga I, overall, enjoyed, I couldn't help but feel that it could have been so much better had it not be rushed. When I started reading Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet, I hoped she had improved by then. Somehow, her writing skills have worsened.

It all starts when Fumi Ohno starts working as a live-in housekeeper to Akatsuki Kibikino, a writer. Not so different from Hirunaka no Ryuusei at this point, considering the main characters are around the same age gap, despite the men having completely opposite personalities.

The beginning is just your average read more
Jul 12, 2012
Well, my review will be as short as the OVA.

The main characters are the who girl and the popular boy who have never talked before, but one day they do and start becoming friends.

It's one big cliché, but I think that cliché animes and mangas can be good if well produced. Is this the case here? Absolutely not.

It's just a rushed anime because some team decided to turn, I don't know, maybe 30 chapters of the manga into a less than 20 minutes anime. Everything happens way too fast that you can't connect to the characters, their friendship, the romance... basically to anything. It could read more