Back to cdexswzaq's Profile cdexswzaq's Profile

Feb 27, 2010
Onidere (Manga) add (All reviews)
Gather 'round, for I will tell you a story about a manga so horrible that it made kittens spontaneously combust out of horror.

I will spare you the reasons and give you the verdict right now, this absolute shit. I have never stumbled across anything quite like this. Reading this makes my stomach turn and my ancestors roll over in their graves.

The story is that the most timid guy imaginable has a secret relationship with the leader of the female gang of delinquents, and she therefore has to keep up her image which leads to supposedly comical situations. That's it in a nutshell.

The author is very read more
Feb 27, 2010
Suzuka (Manga) add (All reviews)
I expected this to be better than your average love-manga, and I was right. It wasn't all that I hoped it would be, but it still provided a good read.

The story is centered around a clumsy, yet sympathetic boy (Akitsuki Yamato) entering high school in Tokyo (where have I heard this before?), where he almost immediately proceeds to fall in love with a girl (Asahina Suzuka) in the track and field team. The story then pretty much is all about how he tries to win her over while dealing with additional love interests and the ever obstinate Suzuka herself.

The story in itself isn't very exciting, read more