Back to Tiemuuu's Profile Tiemuuu's Profile

Oct 31, 2017
Net-juu no susume is a wonderfully crafted romance. The series' ambitions are not immediately apparent, as the story opens with a very generic MMO-registration sequence. It would be easy to write Net-juu off as just another typical virtual/alternative reality anime that fails to establish a personality and a mission statement in the first crucial minutes. After the first episode you're most likely wondering which direction the story is heading, as there is nothing inherently interesting about the game world or its mechanics.

The real point of interest is, of course, the characters. The online guild friends our MC encounters are charming, as are their real read more
Oct 28, 2017
Aho Girl combines original jokes with a strong visual presentation, well executed comedic timing and a spotless soundtrack to create one of the funniest comedies I have ever seen.

Your enjoyment of this series hinges upon whether you love or hate Yoshiko, the idiot girl. Yoshiko is a genuine self-proclaimed idiot with a ridiculous sense of pride and confidence. The other MC, Akuru, is her childhood "friend", and plays quite the perfect fold to her. We are shortly introduced to a few more high-school aged characters, Yoshiko's mom and Akuru's little sister, and even though all of their personalities and chemistries mix and match perfectly to read more
Jul 3, 2016
Even though Dusk Maiden of Amnesia is technically a ghost story, under the surface there's not much that differentiates it from other high school -setting slice-of-life (romcom) anime. Over the course of this anime our MC composes a harem of the most essential cliche characters, and this happy gang goes through the standard trite high school events.

We have Teiichi Niiya, our main protagonist. He is the silent observer who does little to move the plot forward. Teiichi is the one who awakens Yuko-San from her slumber, thus creating a bond between the two.

Yuko Kanoe is the Dusk Maiden. Yuko is the "first girl wins" character read more