Back to Juhe's Profile Juhe's Profile

Jan 9, 2020
I love the mess that is this manga.

When I first read it, it was a bit out there, but once I reread it, just *chef's kiss*.
Though, I do have to say I hate the main character and do not think he deserved what he got.
The second main character, Seno, was my personal favourite. He seemed very obsessive though, but he also has many emotions that gave me feels.
Then, the last main character, Harushima, was somewhat of the male version of a Mary Sue (so a Gary Stue or something like that???) but also very dense.

If you're looking for a manga with a twist, and realistic read more
Oct 24, 2019
This story was, ok...it was mediocre.

The first story reminds me of The Tyrant Falls In Love, which I dislike because of its very rape-like story, so when I was first reading it, I thought it would be similar.

I was wrong, some parts are similar but the rape-like scenario is not included so that's great.

The second story was a straight-to-the-point no for me after I found out they were brothers because I personally am not one for the incest types [even if they aren't related by blood it still weirds me out].

The third story was by far my favourite of the three. Even if childhood friends read more