Back to Hentaicheg's Profile Hentaicheg's Profile

Feb 18, 2019
Kasane (Manga) add
I am only writing this review because the only reviews who actually completed the series so far are rating it as high as 9 and 10 which may lead you into a false belief of it actually being a hidden gem as I thought, so I am here to unveil the curtain and mention hidden icebergs you should brace yourself for.

I will start with stating the fact that it's more Josei than Seinen and Psychological... the only seinen element is a few rape scenes.. and psychological... I guess one dimensional characters having trouble with sorting their feelings could be psychology for someone.. but I expected ...
Jan 15, 2019
It's nearly a direct continuation of Imawa no Kuni no Alice.

Overall - if you decide to read this, you should read the former first to better understand what is happening.(the original 'prequel' is MUCH better as well, so trust me, if you won't like the former, don't even touch this one) Unlike the former, which went roundabout on most of the concepts - this one literally throws all the answers you might want at you.

It would be spoiling to tell how this relates to the first manga, but I will just tell that there will be some minor cameos and the overall concept of the ...
Jun 10, 2014
The manga is now finished, so it's the time to make a review based on full read through and here is what I ended up with:

Story - as far as story and concept goes, I think that's the weakest aspect of this manga..
Concept of the story is pretty much a continued session of 'loops' of the exact same time period happening. Some people who maybe have just started with reading manga may find it innovating, but it really isn't, as such concept was used in numerous manga series already.
Story itself was a bit disappointing too - the story is based on the light novel, ...