Back to Hei316's Profile Hei316's Profile

Jan 2, 2019
First of all i want to say that i am eagerly waiting season 2.
Now for the review.

Story-9
The story is based on DnD and this alone made me invested in it. Alongside with the names of the characters- well, as you already now they have no names and i think that is really cool. The story might be generic, simple, but if the execution is done right it can be something very good. We follow Goblin Slayer and his "friends". They kill goblins in every way possible.

Art/Animation-8
There are certain scenes which are done very well. But the main thing that got me from not scoring read more
Mar 24, 2018
Sword Gai: The Animation: Now this anime as others have pointed out is the worst of all the anime Netflix has released this year, but in my view i think it tried to show what humans look like when they are angry, scared and greedy.
The story is not something out of the ordinary and it is simple to unterstand.
The MC is a emo/loner type who wants to be alone etc, but we later find out that the reason for this is the sword-the darkness that follows him everywhere he goes and it kinda makes you feel sorry about him.

I think that this anime would've been read more
Mar 23, 2017
My First Review Here. English is not my main language so i may have some mistakes.

First of all, the story of Naruto Shippuuden is not perfect and i give it 7 because of the fillers that were unnecessary but without them naruto would not be so popular and the memes around its fillers are amazing.There are some fillers that are good butt others are just so boring and uninteresting.

Second, The Art I give it 6 because of Studio Perriot they fucked up a lot of the episodes with bad art and animation but instead they gave us a few rather 100+ episodes or so read more