Back to BullSmit's Profile BullSmit's Profile

Jul 19, 2014
I've heard about SAO from many, many people. I hear that it was very mediocre, but I realized lots of people have also praised SAO for it being a masterpiece, so I decided to give it a shot, and it was definitely anything but a masterpiece.

From what I've witnessed over twenty-five episodes, was the concept of an MMORPG being the main setting for an animation. That was the first thing I piqued my interest, and brought me in to watching this show.

Now, we'll start off with the positives, and there really isn't much to be positive about. I thought SAO, while lacking in many read more
Jun 22, 2014
After finishing 1st Season of Love Live: School Idol Project, I must say, Season 2 sure stepped up it's game. I enjoyed Season 1 a lot too, but Season 2 has just been something else for me.

For those of you who don't know, Love Live: School Idol Project is based off of a real live idol group called Nine Muses. They all go by different names in the anime itself, but it's a pretty neat concept. Their goal in Season 1 is to keep the school from shutting down by forming an idol group.

In Season 2, their goal is to make the Love Live, and read more