10. Love the hell outta it, part of my all time favorites. I just want more, more and more XD.
- when this applies to a single episode like a final episode of a series that aired apart from the overall series, It's because the series wrapped up very nicely in a final conclusion that was very satisfying (still wouldn't mind seeing more though). So a big part about this rating (in this context) is the ending. This also applies to movies :D
9. Amazing show that I thoroughly enjoyed. I would definitely put it on my re-watch list. I loved probably almost everything about the show but it may have ended in a way that I probably liked but was hoping for more. I hope for a follow up that may wrap up an amazing show with an amazing conclusion or expand the show so I can keep coming back for more. There are some shows that fall in this category that have good closure but I just wasn't as hyped up about. :D (When this applies to movies, it's just because I enjoyed the movie but it wasn't one I would consider one of my favorites).
8. A show I really did enjoy but not to the extent to give it an amazing rating. Most of the time I have a few character personalities that I really liked from the series or maybe I just really liked the art style or character design that made the show very appealing to me. It's a show that I would like to see more of, but it's not a must have. :P
7. A good show that I liked for the most part but probably won't care to re-watch in the future. It has its hype moments but ends up being forgettable after a long time away from it.
- when this applies to a single episode special or movie it's probably because there just wasn't enough content for me to really enjoy it fully, but I still liked it for what it was.
6. Meh, it was more of a show I watched since it seemed interesting, but didn't care for it all that much, but completed it for the sake of completing what I started. Still enjoyed it enough to see it through though so it couldn't have been that bad.
My Rating Scale (Short Version)
10 - Amazing - could not get enough of it. I would marathon the hell out of these shows multiple times. XD
9 - Awesome - hyped and had a tough time taking a break between episodes but it was manageable. Definitely would re-watch again on the side or in multiple increments. :P
8 - Good - I really liked it but wasn't necessarily really excited or hyped about it, it definitely does have enjoyable moments to them though and I would look forward to the following episodes.
7 - Alright - Shows that were enjoyable, but nothing really stood out in an exciting or special way.
6 - Meh - it just wasn't that enjoyable but may have had few interesting parts to them that still managed to interest me to some extent.