Edit Manga Information

Volumes: 5
Chapters: 20
Status: Finished
Published: Dec 26, 2005 to Apr 26, 2007
Authors: Katsura, Asuka (Story & Art)
Serialization: Shounen Ace

Score: 7.691 (scored by 4684 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Jul 25, 2008
Torchic23 (All reviews)
This is my favorite of the manga written based on Blood+. It's like the anime series, but at the same time, not like it at all. There are some noticable differences.
One of the things I enjoy about the manga that isn't present in the anime is the comedy. Also, I think that Haji has much more expression which is so cute!
And, I hate to admit, but I like little Charles more than Karl, he's a very interesting and awesome character. I really wish he had been in the show instead of Karl!
So overall, it's great, and you should definitley read it, read more
Jun 29, 2009
NakiatheSilent1 (All reviews)
Personally, I liked the anime better, because it seemed like they didn't give each character enough "screentime" in the manga. Like, most of Diva's chevalier got maybe a few mentions in one or two volumes. But still, it was a good story, and I did enjoy it.
Jul 3, 2017
A__J (All reviews)
Putting aside the anime and concentrating on manga only, I can say that this is very good manga and I tell yo why.

Story is very good, the more you read the more interesting it gets. However, I didn't find any plot twists(although I haven't watched the anime yet). Art is great! You enjoy every illustration. Characters, in my opinion, could make it better than they are. There is some lack of their representation. As for enjoyment: it felt very good spending my time with this manga.

In the end you find yourself finishing the last chapter and getting upset that story is ended. It's totally worth read more
Sep 18, 2018
Renee96 (All reviews)
Despite being a manga adaptation of the anime the story follows the same beats, but it's drastically different. Which isn't a bad thing at all since it makes the manga it own thing to enjoy if you already love the original anime.

Being only 5 volumes long there were some events in the anime that were changed or taken out of the manga. Some events got replaced with manga only events and some characters were removed from the story and/or replaced. So the manga kinda the same as the anime, but not really.

The story is really good and the art is amazing. Some of the read more