Edit Manga Information

Volumes: 4
Chapters: 17
Status: Finished
Published: 2000
Authors: Azuki, Ryou (Story & Art)
Serialization: None

Score: 7.451 (scored by 583 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Jun 30, 2010
lali97 (All reviews)
Okay. At first when I read the synopsis I was definitely thrown over but I decided to check it out. A first, I didn't like the main character but then she turned out to have an amazing alter-ego. A girl who bullies people, self-centered and confident. She had number of servants during that time and then because of her parents jobs she moves and then everyone comes to extract revenge.

That's why it's so interesting. I found myself glued to it and I practically enjoyed it. Soon it became too funny. There is romance in it though. The first person who comes to extract revenge read more
Jan 2, 2011
Sanchito97 (All reviews)
At first, Arisa is a weak timid pushover. Making her looks like a thanksgiving feast to the bullies of her class. However, when a new transfer student, Akira tells her he wants to get his revenge on her for bullying him in their childhood, Arisa cannot believe him. To be honest, I couldn't believe him either, but hey, it's a manga, anything goes. Moreover, since it's a manga, Arisa fell down a flight of stairs and lost all her memoirs five years ago.
Anyway, the only one that seems to be kind to her is her brother, and classmate Yuuki, who Arisa has a small crush read more