Edit Manga Information
What would you like to edit?
 

Renai Junky

Renai Junky

Alternative Titles

Synonyms: Love Junky
Japanese: 恋愛ジャンキー

Information

Type: Manga
Volumes: 2
Chapters: 7
Status: Finished
Published: 2001
Genres: Action, School, Shoujo
Authors: Chihara, Akemi (Story & Art)
Serialization: None

Statistics

Score: 6.731 (scored by 579 users)
1 indicates a weighted score. Please note that 'Not yet published' titles are excluded.
Ranked: #110892
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.
Popularity: #5608
Members: 1,147
Favorites: 2
6.73
Ranked #11089Popularity #5608Members 1,147
MangaChihara, Akemi (Story & Art)
Add to List
Volumes: /2
Chapters: /7

Synopsis

One day, high school girl Sonoko forgets something so she goes back to get it. She glances out the window and sees a boy in the schoolyard, surrounded by unconscious and bleeding bodies!

The boy is Narusawa, and blood runs down his cheek, and he has a dangerous look in his eye. He is one of the toughest guys in the school, and had beaten up the guys at his feet. He senses Sonoko looking at him and turns to her.

Sonoko's school is co-ed, but the girls only have classes with girls, and guys with guys. At this school, most of the guys are the loud, rude, dangerous, violent gang-member type. Most of the girls know to stay far away from them. But, things are about to change when this kind of boy asks her to be his girlfriend—the dangerous Narusawa-kun himself! He waits for Sonoko after school and follows her around. He seems to really like her! What should she do?

Narusawa has a different side to him that he is willing to share with Sonoko. He can be kind and funny. What a strange couple they would make! There are a lot of obstacles in their path to love. Narusawa is willing to tackle them, but can Sonoko face her own fears?

(Source: MU)

Background

No background information has been added to this title. Help improve our database by adding background information here.

Characters

No characters for this manga have been added to this title. Help improve our database by adding characters for this manga here.



More reviewsReviews

colorwalk
Apr 5, 2011
A review for this manga, in my opinion, could easily be summed up with one word. Annoying.

In brief, the story is about a delinquent who suddenly confesses to an "ordinary" girl. She finds him repulsive and wants nothing to do with him, but then immediately realizes she has feelings for him after she rejected him. The rest of the manga basically covers the ups and downs of their relationship and the problems she has going out with a guy like him.

Sounds pretty typical, doesn't it? I should say now that the summary is the best part of this manga. Everything else goes downhill from the read more
I found this review Helpful
cryingotome
Jul 9, 2016
The female mc irritated me to the point of insanity. This is the first review I've done and the scores I gave are incredibly low.

Story 7/10

It could've been great. I enjoyed it 44% of the time, the other 56% I just wanted to murder. The plot was simple, a delinquent falling in love with a normal school girl. Cliche, but sweet. I really like mangas with plots like this.

But then it all came down when that stupid chick got introduced.

Character 4/10

The male mc was great. He was refreshing, funny, childish, cool, kind and gentle. He also cherished the female mc. He acknowledged all his bad read more
I found this review Helpful
jHorizon
Oct 18, 2010
Having come across this lesser-known manga quite unexpectedly, it turned out not to be a bad read at all.

Story:
Pretty simple and rushed in at first on how a scary-looking gang boss confesses his love for this ordinary girl in his school. That is basically all there is to the plot in the end in which the story shows the comedic and exaggerated trials of their love and how they overcome obstacles of their romance which is beside the point of my review here. The ending is pretty exaggerated and unbelievable though..

Art:
This is the aspect that I particularly want to talk about. read more
I found this review Helpful

Recommendations


Recent News


Recent Forum Discussion

Poll: Love Junky Chapter 3 Discussion
t0MaToe - Jan 26, 2009
0 replies by t0MaToe »»
Jan 26, 2009 1:30 AM