Edit Manga Information

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Nov 5, 2004 to ?
Authors: Sakuraba, Coharu (Story & Art)

Score: 7.751 (scored by 1322 users)
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

75chan
Jan 2, 2017
This is the epitome of a timepasser manga. It's a non-progressing comedy manga that's consistently funny throughout, but never hilarious. While there's not a single thing about it that stands out, everything works well together. While the occasional side character is stupidly one-dimensional, it's not much of an issue for a manga that has no higher aspirations than making you laugh.

The only real issue I have with it is that it's way too hard to keep track of all the side characters (especially Haruka's friends, some of which I still can't tell apart after 305 chapters). I could take issue with things like weak character-building, read more
I found this review Helpful
penguin324
Jul 24, 2011
This is a story about a family of three girls who are living with out parents. It follows there daily life's, which are as average as mine and yours, and is a humor based tale. it is not a manga full of stupid events that make you laugh and outright ridiculous humor, it is of the dry humor variety. It delivers witty remarks and daily happenings that make you chuckle think and chuckle some more. If your looking for a light hearted humorous read that brighten your day this is great.
I found this review Helpful