Kaijin Reijou

Type: Manga
Volumes: Unknown
Chapters: Unknown
Status: Publishing
Published: Apr 21, 2018 to ?
Genres: Action Action, Supernatural Supernatural, Ecchi Ecchi
Demographic: Shounen Shounen
Serialization: Gangan Joker
Authors: Tashiro, Tetsuya (Story & Art)

Score: 6.841 (scored by 165165 users)
1 indicates a weighted score.
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.
Members: 989

External Links

Mar 24, 2021
Hellschwarz (All reviews)
This Manga is currently missing the Horror Tag.

There will be a lot of Gore and creepy stuff. If you are not fine with that, don't read this Manga.

The story is extremely... meh. Sometimes the pacing feels off, but the general Scenario is like this:

Humans can become monsters if they have overwhelming negative Feelings or desires - but don't worry, an organisation with battle-Highschool girls fights them. To the death.

Our protagonist is a huge pervert, who has the power to stop those Slasher Maidens with his perv powers. (Because they can lose controll over their Mementos - stuff that the Kaijin leave behind and give read more
Oct 8, 2021
despairllama (All reviews)
personal opinion:
Reviewing this is kinda hard, I only finished the first volume by now but I really enjoyed it. The plot can be weird and perverted, and you can feel how it's inspired by other manga/anime, but somehow I find it really enjoyable to read.

story:
The main character is a perv, but he starts liking this girl and wants to change. With the main character being a perv you can probably imagine its extremely ecchi. Also there is a lot of gore.

art:
I personally love the art style, all the characters have nice designs and the Kaijins (the monsters they are fighting) are drawn with details read more