Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 16, 12:31 AM

Jan 2023
First season adapted 4 arcs (38-39chp) in 12 eps, finalizing with the Kaiju no 8 captured arc. Assuming the pace will still the same and it’s the same 12 eps, this season should adapt kaiju weapon arc, compatible user arc, cataclysm arc and mid of the second wave arc (or the whole second wave arc and last wave arc if they decide to cut the story or extend the season).

Right now there’s no enough source material for a 3rd season and looking for the turning this is taking, this season should adapt the rest of the manga until it’s finalization (which could be in some months), so from what it looks like this is the last season Kaiju no 8 will have, and looking by the comments readers make toward the manga, it may not be well received by them (manga readers), complaining about
and so on.

What do you guys think?
0k_CxzJul 18, 4:19 PM
Jul 16, 2:04 AM
Feb 2021
Ah so they won’t adapt the freaky Kaiju arc? Sadge, the only way it could have been a solid series…
Jul 16, 2:43 PM

Jan 2023
TheRealRouges said:
Ah so they won’t adapt the freaky Kaiju arc? Sadge, the only way it could have been a solid series…

I don’t think that arc exist. Also, what I said are just speculations and I’m asking what manga readers think about them.

More topics from this board

» First teaser and coming next year

Dbagas8 - Aug 5

8 by Ricky16 »»
Aug 5, 7:16 PM

Poll: » Bang! Hype!

Ricky16 - Jun 29

28 by TrickyHunter0506 »»
Jul 11, 9:48 AM

» Last Episode

spicarie - Jun 29

1 by KingofDingos3 »»
Jun 29, 7:42 PM

» From which Chapter of the manga is this going to be adapted?

0k_Cxz - Jun 29

9 by Playcool »»
Jun 29, 6:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.