Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Please vote after you watched the video
May 5, 8:22 AM
Dec 2022
It's hy time for people who think SUB>DUB. To finally accept that dub is superior to sub.[spoiler]

Her's another one
[\spoiler]
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 5, 8:34 AM
Feb 2021
nuh huh Korean better...
May 5, 8:39 AM
Dec 2022
uh, I've always preferred dub to sub.
May 5, 8:41 AM
Dec 2022
Um, I've always preferred dub to sub for as long as I remember. Dub is the way for me.
May 5, 8:42 AM
Mar 2021
If the dub is Japanese yeah it wins
May 5, 8:47 AM

Sep 2016
Lmfao, too bad the real Anime isn't like in those 2 vids, it would actually be good then.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 5, 8:48 AM
Jun 2021
Why do people argue about this. One is not always better than the other and unless something is notably bad or notably good is it even worth talking about. It’s all personal opinion depending on how literate you are.
May 5, 8:48 AM
Apr 2023
wake up buddy
time for the school
ERECT
May 5, 8:50 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to jello-16
Why do people argue about this. One is not always better than the other and unless something is notably bad or notably good is it even worth talking about. It’s all personal opinion depending on how literate you are.
@jello-16 Seems like someone didn't watch the videos above.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 5, 8:51 AM
Oct 2021
The original Japanese sounds are always 99% better. Prefer Sub over Dub everyday in any kind of anime.
May 5, 8:53 AM
Aug 2021
Or we can just let people like what they like.

I get it, pretentious sub elitists annoy me as well. But being a dub elitist isn’t any better, tbh. Dub vs sub debate is stupid, imo.
May 5, 8:57 AM

Jul 2015
The fact that it is even impossible to differentiate between official English dub and abridged version if you exclude the jokes.

May 5, 8:59 AM
May 2022
I’ve never understood how people can watch the English dub. The Japanese sounds so natural like you can actually believe that the anime character is a real person but dub just sounds tremendously overacted and very fake.
May 5, 9:00 AM
Nov 2018
Mando727 said:

I get it, pretentious sub elitists annoy me as well. But being a dub elitist isn’t any better, tbh. Dub vs sub debate is stupid, imo.

I agree with you. People are going to watch what they like better anyway, if available. I never understood these contests.They are pointless.
May 5, 9:10 AM
Sep 2022
Not all English DUBs are made equal, I watch both for the most part but will usually edge closer on the side of Japanese SUB, if all English DUB were the same quality maybe it'd be harder to decide
May 5, 9:49 AM
Mar 2023
Japnese dub better
May 5, 9:52 AM
Jan 2024
in pt-br is awesome
May 5, 9:52 AM
Apr 2023
look at the poll buddy
May 5, 10:04 AM
Feb 2022
Kal_b said:
look at the poll buddy

He'll pretend he didn't see the result
May 5, 10:25 AM
May 2023
Typically I prefer sub, but in the case of solo leveling specifically I prefer dub
May 5, 10:39 AM
Jul 2023
yeah the votes say otherwise my friend
May 5, 10:57 AM
Aug 2023
Lol. Your poll is completely different from the title of your post
May 5, 1:09 PM
Jan 2024
My guy these two amazing clips are from the abridged, so what you’re really saying is the abridged wins?
May 5, 3:13 PM
May 2023
Mando727 said:

The only time sub is better is when dub is poorly done
May 5, 3:13 PM
Oct 2020
Oh whoops, didn't realize you were talking about Leveling x Sis, disregard my vote.
May 5, 4:16 PM

Mar 2021
Aleks Le is the GOAT! He really did a great job in this one, especially ARISE!
May 5, 5:39 PM
Jul 2023
The OP is better in dub
May 5, 7:38 PM
Nov 2016
Sub > Dub always, HOWEVER... this anime actually has better Dub than Sub.
May 5, 9:30 PM
Jan 2023
I watched the anime sub so I could watch it as it was releasing and I gotta say finding out that Jin woos voice actor said (let's throw hands) through a yt short was a pleasant surprise
May 6, 12:27 AM
Nov 2015
ajw215799 said:
I’ve never understood how people can watch the English dub. The Japanese sounds so natural like you can actually believe that the anime character is a real person but dub just sounds tremendously overacted and very fake.

This. Every. Single. Time.
Not only are the EngDub voices horribly forced, but Valley Girl? Come on! GTFO!

IF, and it's a big IF, they had someone with a little finger's nail of talent doing the dubbing, I'd maybe give it a try. But I can't see them splurging more than £5 per actor, and so we get the nails-down-a-blackboard screeching.
Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
=-Thomas Neil-=
May 6, 1:49 AM
Sep 2023
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
It's hy time for people who think SUB>DUB. To finally accept that dub is superior to sub.[spoiler]

Her's another one
[\spoiler]

First the JJK fandom with their Labotomy Kaisen and now Solo Leveling fandom with their Incest Leveling.💀

But honestly I prefer the Dub, especially after hearing "Arise"
May 6, 1:53 AM
Dec 2022
sung_jinzero_69 said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

Her's another one
[\spoiler]

First the JJK fandom with their Labotomy Kaisen and now Solo Leveling fandom with their Incest Leveling.💀

iam not solo leveling fan, i just liked the fan-dub, just posted those videos, watch them, and you'll see you'll want i mean
May 6, 4:16 AM
Sep 2023
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
sung_jinzero_69 said:

iam not solo leveling fan, i just liked the fan-dub, just posted those videos, watch them, and you'll see you'll want i mean

I already saw these like 4 days ago, so I'm well aware that Jinah wants Jinwoo to raid "Her Dungeon".😉 Still though, we entering Incest Leveling phase.
May 6, 8:56 AM
Dec 2023
im sorry but i cannot watch anime in dub 😭✋
May 6, 8:59 AM
Dec 2022
blurontheroad said:
im sorry but i cannot watch anime in dub 😭✋

no one is forcing you to watch anime in dub, bro chill out, it seems you didn't get what i was trying to say.
watch those shorts videos I linked you'll understand.
May 6, 9:07 AM
Dec 2022
jello-16 said:

oooo, save that yapping for your self, or go preach in some church or something, where people are listening or need your preaching.
i can't do anything if you don't have, a little bit of sense of humour in your head.
this post was meant to be funny, until someone idiots, came rushing without reading or looking at the Post. watch those fucken videos first. bro
when we can have a meaningfully conversation after.
May 6, 9:09 AM
Dec 2022
TEMPEST_1 said:

watch the videos bro, it's a joke, I want to share,
May 6, 9:14 AM
Dec 2022
Zarutaku said:
Lmfao, too bad the real Anime isn't like in those 2 vids, it would actually be good then.

atleast their are some sain people in MAL, glad you understood, my humour.😊.
iam really really disappointed at this post and after watching how idiotic and impulse most of The MAL users and their comments where. guess they don't know how to take a joke.
May 6, 9:18 AM
Dec 2022
Yeetyus said:
The original Japanese sounds are always 99% better. Prefer Sub over Dub everyday in any kind of anime.

it was a joke bro, to introduce/share those funny videos. know how better and experience are japanise voice actor area. hope you watch and enjoy those videos.
May 6, 9:22 AM
Dec 2022
Mando727 said:

i glad 😊 how understanding you are. but you didn't get me at all. if you care to watch the videos i linked you'll understand that, i was totally joking, the hole Time. so please watch and enjoy the YTshort.
May 6, 9:27 AM
Dec 2022
Piromysl said:
The fact that it is even impossible to differentiate between official English dub and abridged version if you exclude the jokes.

really happy 😁 you understood what i was saying.
most the MAL users are so self indulging, they don't even bother to understand what the other person is trying to saying .
any way really impressive right.
May 6, 9:31 AM
Mar 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
TEMPEST_1 said:

I really didn’t watch them nor which anime is this thread from, i just wrote that .
May 6, 9:32 AM
Dec 2022
ajw215799 said:

see bro i totally i agree with. and i know just how experienced JP voice actor are.
but please watch the YTshort i linked, then you'll understand that i was joking all this time
May 6, 9:34 AM
Dec 2022
TEMPEST_1 said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

I really didn’t watch them nor which anime is this thread from, i just wrote that .

congratulations you have played your self.
May 6, 9:35 AM
Mar 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
TEMPEST_1 said:

Thanks i know ….
May 6, 9:39 AM
Dec 2022
TEMPEST_1 said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

Thanks i know ….

your welcome 🤗, it' see like your a player, who tries to win the match, after the game ends. will keep at it, best of luck, I'll be cheering for you ☺️
May 6, 9:42 AM
Mar 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
TEMPEST_1 said:

Thanks i know ….

your welcome 🤗, it' see like your a player, who tries to win the match, after the game ends. will keep at it, best of luck, I'll be cheering for you ☺️

I guess ur half right and half wrong
May 6, 9:43 AM
Dec 2022
Moppit said:
Mando727 said:

I agree with you. People are going to watch what they like better anyway, if available. I never understood these contests.They are pointless.

me too , i never understand show you came to that conclusion. watch the YTshort videos i linked, you'll understand that i was joking.
May 6, 9:45 AM
Dec 2022
TEMPEST_1 said:
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:

me being right or wrong, doesn't change anything your
May 6, 9:46 AM
Mar 2021
Yeshaiah2015yesh said:
TEMPEST_1 said:

me being right or wrong, doesn't change anything your

Doesn’t change anything my what?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Season 2 Opening will TK(Ling Tosite Shigure) x Ayunda Risu

yesvirgi - Yesterday

8 by TommyTheWeeb139 »»
3 hours ago

» Solo Leveling DVD vol.3 sold 91 copies in its first week

18927 - Yesterday

20 by SuperLupinHero »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

229 by satyrelfheim »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 2

282 by satyrelfheim »»
Yesterday, 12:20 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 17

264 by satyrelfheim »»
Jun 13, 5:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.