New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 39 » ... Last »
May 13, 2019 7:13 AM

Jan 2014
Kiana_Kaslana said:
_Wisp said:
My exam starts soon... Me being around for EoD depends on how long it takes

you're mocking me right now, at this point i hope aadono beats you and you lose this game
impossible, I lose this game if town fails me after I die, wouldn't be up to me
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
May 13, 2019 7:14 AM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

you're mocking me right now, at this point i hope aadono beats you and you lose this game
impossible, I lose this game if town fails me after I die, wouldn't be up to me

well that logic also applies to me then? I lose this game if town fails me after I die, wouldn't be up to me
May 13, 2019 7:16 AM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
It's not what I like about dono, it's what I don't like about you

#bullykiana

lol i just saw this
May 13, 2019 7:16 AM

Jan 2019
im done. lose all you want. wasting my time talking to brick walls.
May 13, 2019 7:17 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:
I guess I'm curious how he had so much to say about someone who posted so little?
I think the post was justifying why he didn't vote instead of actual opinion on Eyeh.
I'll read through it again.

Kiana_Kaslana said:
logic340 said:
So her reads are based on the way people view her..... I can be scum because Hey I think she scum?? While on the other hand phrase and Abu must be town because they are helping her somehow?

look dude.

i am town.

aadono is scum

aadono-scum wants to lynch me

the scumteam is going to help her

obviously then we look for the scum on my wagon

its not rocket science
Look you're making it out to be the end of the world if you are town we Lynch dono tomorrow not that big of a deal. So what you should be and should have been doing with your time is helping us find the 3rd mafia member. The way you've been acting leaves me to believe they are your teammate because you refused to help find men. This is how it looks from my point of view put yourself in my shoes see what I'm saying and change what you are doing
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 13, 2019 7:18 AM

May 2013
Kiana you're cute when you smile please smile more
May 13, 2019 7:18 AM

Jan 2019
Mishukax said:
Kiana you're cute when you smile please smile more

people are bully kiana again :<

May 13, 2019 7:19 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:
I think the post was justifying why he didn't vote instead of actual opinion on Eyeh.

Kiana_Kaslana said:

look dude.

i am town.

aadono is scum

aadono-scum wants to lynch me

the scumteam is going to help her

obviously then we look for the scum on my wagon

its not rocket science
Look you're making it out to be the end of the world if you are town we Lynch dono tomorrow not that big of a deal. So what you should be and should have been doing with your time is helping us find the 3rd mafia member. The way you've been acting leaves me to believe they are your teammate because you refused to help find men. This is how it looks from my point of view put yourself in my shoes see what I'm saying and change what you are doing

i am already helping you find the 3rd mafia member.

what has aadono been doing? nothing!! why are you supporting her ??
May 13, 2019 7:21 AM

May 2013
Can we NOT try to find the third member right now though?
May 13, 2019 7:23 AM

Jan 2010
Kiana_Kaslana said:
logic340 said:

i am already helping you find the 3rd mafia member.

what has aadono been doing? nothing!! why are you supporting her ??
Because your post feel extra fake while hers feel genuine. Because when I ask you to do something you completely refused told me you did it when you hadn't done it. Because for the last 12 hours you flooded the thread with absolutely nothing. Because of the things that kiana is doing makes it really hard to want to change my vote

May 13, 2019 7:26 AM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:
Why not? Otherwise ae are just waiting on kiana's flip doing nothing

May 13, 2019 7:26 AM

Jan 2014
I haven't thought about the 3rd mafia if awa is scum

I have the team if it's Kiana tho
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
May 13, 2019 7:31 AM

May 2013
logic340 said:
Mishukax said:

I'm not stopping you, but I'd rather not.
I've seen speculations against Kii, ironace, logic, Abu, Shin, basically every player. Very fruitful discussions are good but I feel like we're losing grip on actual scummy behavior in favor of associations. I feel mafia can afford to go pick anywhere now.

Actually, it's not a big deal. Nevermind.
May 13, 2019 7:31 AM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
I haven't thought about the 3rd mafia if awa is scum

I have the team if it's Kiana tho

yeah if you cant do it how does logic expect me to do it? unreal expectations.

im not god you know. if i was god i would have voted on correct eyeh wagon not be on the wagon with 2 scummy scumbags
May 13, 2019 7:32 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
Mishukax said:

well then vote aadono then so you dont waste a lynch being silly
May 13, 2019 7:43 AM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:
logic340 said:

I've seen speculations against Kii, ironace, logic, Abu, Shin, basically every player. Very fruitful discussions are good but I feel like we're losing grip on actual scummy behavior in favor of associations. I feel mafia can afford to go pick anywhere now.

Personally I have not looking to any associations. Mechanic seem to be ruing this day I would like to try and get back to behavior at some point.

May 13, 2019 7:43 AM

Jan 2019
town:
kiana
abu
phraze
re

town but wrong and stubborn and not using logic:
wisp
logic

either in the above tier or could be scum:
yurkin
shinichi
mishu

could be scum:
ironace
kiiruma

scummy scumbag:
aadono
May 13, 2019 7:44 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
Mishukax said:

Personally I have not looking to any associations. Mechanic seem to be ruing this day I would like to try and get back to behavior at some point.

look at aadono behavior yesterday, see her actions with flipped scum eyeh. other people caught it (but i didnt), maybe you can come to the right answer too.
May 13, 2019 7:47 AM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

hey guys remember this??
lmao... That was a mistake on my part, we already cleared this up

remember how kiiruma said that he put the watcher egg at the top but he didnt get it?

lets assume kiiruma is not lying here... then.. someone else took the watcher egg because they had higher priority... and that person who took the watcher egg is aadono... who is one of the suspects...
May 13, 2019 7:48 AM

Jan 2010
Kiana_Kaslana said:
logic340 said:

give me a valid reason to. You talkong about people voting you with weak reasoning your reason of she's lying isn't enough. Whether you thought she was town before or not go over her posts and show me the scum mindset.

May 13, 2019 7:53 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

give me a valid reason to. You talkong about people voting you with weak reasoning your reason of she's lying isn't enough. Whether you thought she was town before or not go over her posts and show me the scum mindset.

didnt you found her suspicious yourself before she posted today? if you ignore what she posted today isnt the chance of her being scum still the same, very high? her posts "feel genuine" but she can fake that. it's not a good way to scumhunt
May 13, 2019 7:55 AM

Jan 2019
aa-dono said:
yurkin said:

Different people different personalities but worth mentioning that the scum game I just came put from I planned phrasing myself in very similar way to dono "I'm not convinced etc" when wanted to vote there because the person was town but lowkey wanted to leave door open to vote them later one. Thought it's too obv scummy so never posted but still.
I think this is just the way I talk, but I can understand why it sounds scummy.

look here
May 13, 2019 7:57 AM

Jan 2019
Phraze said:
Kii's list with meaning:
Camoflauged (Watcher)
Decorative
Musical
Explosive (Bomb)
Scrambled (Redirector)
Psychic (Neighborizor)
Fullmetal (Jailer)
Detective (Sensor)
Angel (Commuterizer)
Crystal (Rolecop)
Chrono (Amnesiac)
Spooky (Treestump)
Literary
Sparkling (Reloader)

aadono stole kii's first choice (watcher) egg because she was scum and got to choose first

and she wanted to out the jailkeeper egg so that she could be clean of all the protectives in the game
May 13, 2019 7:58 AM

Jan 2019
aa-dono said:
I like Phraze's train more than Eyeh tbh. At least Eyeh had more town points in my eyes.

Vote: Phraze

If this stays a tie, I'll unvote. I won't be around for phase change but I'll be around in a couple of hours.

Btw, @Togs what's the lynch rule? I couldn't find it in OP.

aadono defending her scumpartner eyeh for nonsense reasons and fake thoughts process
May 13, 2019 7:59 AM

Jan 2019
AbuHumaid said:
aa-dono said:
Then you have not been reading my posts.

Liking Eyeh's posts is not sudden. I didn't want to give him towncard, because I think he's a good scum, but I've mentioned that I like his posts even before that post.

"If it stays a tie"
I like Phraze's train more than eyeh, but my I don't have anything against Eyeh's train. So I placed my vote thinking the person who breaks the tie can decide which is the better lynch.
If I wanted an escape route, it would've been wiser to not have a stance on today's lynch at all.
I can't find any post of yours saying "Phraze is scummy" can you help me find one? Also the ones about Eyeh too.

Why would you think that way if you're a townie? If you think someone is scum, vote them., not keep your vote to yourself just because you're afraid of a tie, which is not that likely to happen.

even thought aadono didnt really think phraze was scummy, she just voted phraze to save eyeh.

i thought phraze could be scum yesterday but today it is obvious she is town, so it is even more obvious that aadono is scum here trying to save her partner

@logic340
May 13, 2019 8:01 AM

Jan 2019
aa-dono said:
I'm going to sleep. I have a [] headache and I don't want to miss suhoor because of a game.
I'll reply to what I can.

@yurkin I don't see why my reads are so bad
@AbuHumaid @Mishukax I made the tie! I'm not afraid of ties, but I don't want a no-lynch. If you're confident someone would break it (which I wasn't an hour ago), then sure:

Vote: Phraze

Also, if Kiana meant me in her post, that's because we share the same timezone :/

@logic340 I don't see what's so wrong about voting a train I prefer. I played traditions with Eyeh. I defended him all game and he turned out to be scum.

@LucianRoy I'm not sure what sort of backing up do you need. I think I have been pretty direct with which post especially that I like/dislike.

this post is fake too

when aaadono isnt expecting to be scrutinized its fake. when she's expecting the spotlight to be on her she can make it become genuine. on day 1 she was too desperate to save eyeh the bomb who wasnt on his correct day.

that's scum for you
May 13, 2019 8:01 AM

Jan 2019
@Re @_Wisp @yurkin @logic340 @mishux you must all see this case and vote aadono
May 13, 2019 8:04 AM

Jan 2010
Kiana_Kaslana said:
why is your death the end all for town?

May 13, 2019 8:06 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

it's not. but i havent been mislynched in a long time. even in tradtions mafia scum hammered aadono over me. don't break my streak man.
May 13, 2019 8:07 AM

May 2013
I had camo as first choice as well. The point with Kii's egg being taken is not dumb.

Also saying that aa-dono's plan behind a lie is to out the jailer is nothing to me because scum Kiana could have the exact same motive and it holds just as well.
May 13, 2019 8:07 AM

Jan 2010
@aa-dono a currents read list if you would?
Also who do you think is possible 3rd mafia?

May 13, 2019 8:08 AM

Jan 2019
Mishukax said:
I had camo as first choice as well. The point with Kii's egg being taken is not dumb.

Also saying that aa-dono's plan behind a lie is to out the jailer is nothing to me because scum Kiana could have the exact same motive and it holds just as well.

so aadono got priority over you AND kiiruma. got it.
May 13, 2019 8:09 AM

Jan 2019
Mishukax said:

if you're not scum with dono you really should be voting her here
May 13, 2019 8:11 AM

Jan 2010
Kiana_Kaslana said:
logic340 said:

it's not. but i havent been mislynched in a long time. even in tradtions mafia scum hammered aadono over me. don't break my streak man.
bomb was likely the b
1st pick for scum. Abu got his third choose eyeh took abu first choice. Try again.
AbuHumaid said:
Here's my list btw:

May 13, 2019 8:12 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
@aa-dono a currents read list if you would?
Also who do you think is possible 3rd mafia?

aadono wont be replying you, its 11pm and shes sick. i hope she isnt lying about that part.

but she's definitely going to not reply that if she can
May 13, 2019 8:12 AM

May 2013
That doesn't clear me or Kii though lol since we can't roof the 1st slot but it does make dono scum if camo was her 2nd choice.
There are equal chances that it could have been her first choice as opposed to her 2nd though so you're a mile away from convincing me with that.
May 13, 2019 8:13 AM

Jan 2019
logic340 said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

bomb was likely the b
1st pick for scum. Abu got his third choose eyeh took abu first choice. Try again.
AbuHumaid said:
Here's my list btw:

so maf took explosive, redirector and watcher eggs, good to know. guess town got robbed
May 13, 2019 8:14 AM

Jan 2019
Mishukax said:
That doesn't clear me or Kii though lol since we can't roof the 1st slot but it does make dono scum if camo was her 2nd choice.
There are equal chances that it could have been her first choice as opposed to her 2nd though so you're a mile away from convincing me with that.

how about the part where aadono believes you're scum together with me even though you're voting me the whole day? doesn't that read strike you as a little odd?
May 13, 2019 8:15 AM

May 2013
Kiana_Kaslana said:
Mishukax said:

how about the part where aadono believes you're scum together with me even though you're voting me the whole day? doesn't that read strike you as a little odd?

Is that really the case though? Did I miss something?
May 13, 2019 8:16 AM

Jan 2019
Mishukax said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

Is that really the case though? Did I miss something?

maybe you missed her tiny pretty posts over all my yelling for someone to save my life
May 13, 2019 8:16 AM

May 2013
/mute Kiana
May 13, 2019 8:17 AM

Jan 2019
feelsbadman
May 13, 2019 8:19 AM

May 2013
You actually remind me of a hydra game where I was yelling at dono to lynch scum Abu and SHE LYNCHED ME REEEEEE
May 13, 2019 8:24 AM

Jan 2019
Mishukax said:
You actually remind me of a hydra game where I was yelling at dono to lynch scum Abu and SHE LYNCHED ME REEEEEE

hey no fair i want to play with mishu and dono too in a hydra
May 13, 2019 8:25 AM

Jan 2010
@aa-dono your egg list please.

May 13, 2019 8:26 AM

Jan 2019
aadono is soooooo good at the game i actually wouldnt be mad if i got mislynched here. it just means i have to get better at the game.

doesn't mean i wont try my best to avoid mislynch though. i swear if she lurked out and didnt post it would be an easy, too easy victory
May 13, 2019 8:29 AM
Jul 2018
Awa has previous dirt, she never really explained why she thought Phraze is scum, her explanations are surface level, nothing satisfying.
Kiana trying this hard to not get lynched is not something I'd expect mafia to do.
That's just my 2 cents though
May 13, 2019 8:29 AM

May 2013
Yeah egg list would be cool but scum dono would probably lie on the list anyway?
Kiana_Kaslana said:
aadono is soooooo good at the game i actually wouldnt be mad if i got mislynched here. it just means i have to get better at the game.

doesn't mean i wont try my best to avoid mislynch though. i swear if she lurked out and didnt post it would be an easy, too easy victory

Actually you would be mad.

Just my gut feeling.
May 13, 2019 8:30 AM

Jan 2010
Kiana_Kaslana said:
Mishukax said:

idk how abu and i pulled that out

May 13, 2019 8:31 AM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

idk how abu and i pulled that out
You did all the work, I was just shitposting 😂
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 39 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.