Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v11: Easter Egg Mafia II | GAME OVER - Mafia Victory (It's Wen)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (44) « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 37 » ... Last »
Apr 20, 2018 3:24 PM

Oct 2011
ScarletCelestial said:
Phraze said:
1. behavior is not reliable. Abu was behaviorally better but was killed over u? so, that argument doesn't hold water. come to think of it, I forgot that bomb could apply to NKs(?), why did u out urself as bomb on D1 then?
2. re-evaluate. we have no leads atm and everyone in my PoE ends up flushed into nulls with each flip. so, the best lynch we have is a claimed bomb.

1. I went over this. It was an accident. I said something pre game, gave my list and Abu realised.

2. How do you know Abu was the Mafia kill, couldn't he have been the SK kill?

3. I was literally taunting the Mafia Night 1 with how I could explode in their faces.

4. You scumread Snake who got blown up.

5. If you can't behaviourally clear me, then you can't clear CP and wen either then?

1. hmm guess I forgot that.
2. Abu was a kill from antitown, that's all ik. did I say he was a maf kill?
3. isn't that redundant? shouldnt u be trying to lure maf to kill u rather than scare them away? looks like SK talking to maf or smthing
4. what's bad about that?
5. I can't.

Apr 20, 2018 3:24 PM

Dec 2016
Also, Phraze just admitted they realised I was Bomb Day 1, when many others overlooked it who weren't involved in the conversation at the time.

(Both wen and Shin couldn't remember. With how I thought I was already outed I basically gloated in the Night, which I think would make my point stick to Mafia.)
Apr 20, 2018 3:25 PM

Dec 2016
ScarletCelestial said:
Phraze said:
I'm saying it's better to jail the PoE rather than a townread. and if ur bomb u should be lynched regardless. how can we confirm ur alignment otherwise?

By looking at my behaviour, like with everybody else in the game?

Phraze, when I turn up Town (and let's assume I die on a non-Bomb Day) who do you lynch next?
ScarletCelestial said:
Phraze said:
1. behavior is not reliable. Abu was behaviorally better but was killed over u? so, that argument doesn't hold water. come to think of it, I forgot that bomb could apply to NKs(?), why did u out urself as bomb on D1 then?
2. re-evaluate. we have no leads atm and everyone in my PoE ends up flushed into nulls with each flip. so, the best lynch we have is a claimed bomb.

1. I went over this. It was an accident. I said something pre game, gave my list and Abu realised.

3. I was literally taunting the Mafia Night 1 with how I could explode in their faces.

5. If you can't behaviourally clear me, then you can't clear CP and wen either then?

@Phraze please answer quoted questions. I'm going to bed, it's nearly midnight.
Apr 20, 2018 3:25 PM

Oct 2011
ScarletCelestial said:
Phraze said:

shade is making a NAI tell look worse than it is. I'm saying what I did was NAI, which ur trying to find dirt on.
[and its also for the same reasons as Kiiruma, which ur trying to bring up all over again]

Phraze, what I saw was the closest thing to a defence of Snake. It is not NAI. You were trying to protect both Kii and Snake, confirmed Mafia. How is that not relevant?
it is relevant in that I won't stand for anyone getting lynched in their first game, in a while or on a new site. gone over that alrdy and u still want to bring it up again. pfft

Apr 20, 2018 3:26 PM

Dec 2013
ScarletCelestial said:
Also, Phraze just admitted they realised I was Bomb Day 1, when many others overlooked it who weren't involved in the conversation at the time.

(Both wen and Shin couldn't remember. With how I thought I was already outed I basically gloated in the Night, which I think would make my point stick to Mafia.)

I dont think thats the case, and u cant assume that at any point now since youve already pointed out that u accidently outted your role day 1 anyways.

Also she does make a good point it didnt seem like everyone knew u were bomb as confirmed town ur the best possible target.

Regardless u would have to be sk.

Apr 20, 2018 3:28 PM

Oct 2011
ScarletCelestial said:

u mentioned it to Shin just now. or I wouldnt have remembered

Apr 20, 2018 3:39 PM

Oct 2011
ScarletCelestial said:
...... why would u want ppl to remember it? killers will just avoid u -.-

Apr 20, 2018 3:43 PM

Oct 2011
ScarletCelestial said:
Phraze said:
come to think of it, I forgot that bomb could apply to NKs(?), why did u out urself as bomb on D1 then?.
so basically, if I forgot that bomb can apply to NKs, I should've killed u even with ur logic.

Apr 20, 2018 5:07 PM

Dec 2014
I initially wanted Penta to jail shini or phraze. If there is 2 kills that night still, the jailed target is innocent. If only one kill, the jailed target is evil. But the idea of jailing wen and forcing scum to either bomb or miss a kill on me sounds good too. It practically forces them to kill each other.
Apr 20, 2018 5:09 PM

Dec 2014
Phraze... I just about to scumread shini and instavote him day 4. Why you gotta act so freaking scummy?
Apr 20, 2018 5:10 PM

Dec 2014
Also, if SK and maf target each other, who dies first? Or can we just walk away as we win the game?
Apr 20, 2018 5:40 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
Phraze... I just about to scumread shini and instavote him day 4. Why you gotta act so freaking scummy?
I doubt Shin is scum. stop tunneling him alrdy. it gets us nowhere.

Apr 20, 2018 5:44 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
I initially wanted Penta to jail shini or phraze. If there is 2 kills that night still, the jailed target is innocent. If only one kill, the jailed target is evil. But the idea of jailing wen and forcing scum to either bomb or miss a kill on me sounds good too. It practically forces them to kill each other.
jailer isn't a doc. he should be targeting scum. and do u rly think SK/maf will target each other now? theyre down to 1 per team so the only way to win is keep killing town

Apr 20, 2018 5:52 PM

Oct 2011
hmmm and I guess its safe to assume we're up against 3 scum? 4 sounds like overkill.

Apr 20, 2018 5:53 PM

Dec 2014
Phraze said:
CorruptedPurity said:
I doubt Shin is scum. stop tunneling him alrdy. it gets us nowhere.

7 players

Penta, scarlet and wen could be SK (highly doubt it) but in no world are they scum. I know Im town.

Theres you, shini and Rinto and as much as you tunnel Rinto, he still acts more towny than the both of you.

Also what u mean it gets us nowhere? I only voted one person every phase, and each time they are scum with the exception of shini cos he's still unflipped. i thought I could 3 for 3. But now that I think about it, I may be wrong and last scum is you.
Apr 20, 2018 5:54 PM

Dec 2014
Phraze said:
CorruptedPurity said:
jailer isn't a doc. he should be targeting scum. and do u rly think SK/maf will target each other now? theyre down to 1 per team so the only way to win is keep killing town

You rather RB a potential scum than save a guaranteed town?
Apr 20, 2018 6:04 PM

Oct 2011
@CorruptedPurity

1. tunneling or clearing players is bad for this stage of the game, or any stage in general. Kiiruma and ShadowS were easy lynches, so we can presume both were bused, which means its harder to get solid reads on anyone, which means we shouldnt be clearing anyone.

2. same question I asked Shin: what confirms Scarlet?
nothing clears Scarlet other than being on both scum trains. but she's been advertising herself as a bomb which makes it more unhelpful to town.

3. jailer is a functioning RB/doc in one, so to maximize the potential of both abilities - it is better to RB potential scum. if 2 kills occur after jailing a suspect, it clears them. why else is it called 'jail' for?

Apr 20, 2018 6:09 PM

Dec 2014
Phraze said:
@CorruptedPurity

1. tunneling or clearing players is bad for this stage of the game, or any stage in general. Kiiruma and ShadowS were easy lynches, so we can presume both were bused, which means its harder to get solid reads on anyone, which means we shouldnt be clearing anyone.

nothing clears Scarlet other than being on both scum trains. but she's been advertising herself as a bomb which makes it more unhelpful to town.

3. jailer is a functioning RB/doc in one, so to maximize the potential of both abilities - it is better to RB potential scum. if 2 kills occur after jailing a suspect, it clears them. why else is it called 'jail' for?

Yet you tunneled on Penta the entire day 1 and now tunneling on Rinto.

Scarlet hasn't only been on the 2 trains, she started the 2 trains. She's the reason why the trains existed in the first place

Losing 2 people would be painful tho. Although since wen is treestump, we could kind of afford to lose him. Still is a very thin line to thread. Ill leave it up to Penta to decide where his priorities lie.
Apr 20, 2018 6:20 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
Phraze said:
@CorruptedPurity

Yet you tunneled on Penta the entire day 1 and now tunneling on Rinto.

Scarlet hasn't only been on the 2 trains, she started the 2 trains. She's the reason why the trains existed in the first place

Losing 2 people would be painful tho. Although since wen is treestump, we could kind of afford to lose him. Still is a very thin line to thread. Ill leave it up to Penta to decide where his priorities lie.

1. yeah I did. and no, I'm not tunneling Rinto atm.
2. that still doesn't outrule her as potential SK. Scarlet is fairly good at playing by the book, so it won't be a surprise if she genuinely scumhunted.
3. thats the point. unless jailer is lucky enough to hit town who was also the NK target, we should be good.

Apr 20, 2018 6:21 PM

Oct 2011
tho I actually find it interesting if we ask @Pentaflare to jail Scarlet, cuz she advertised herself as bomb few times over I doubt she's the NK target. but she is still a suspect

Apr 20, 2018 6:26 PM

Oct 2011
then again... if Penta/Scarlet are the evils, I don't see any way we can win. all the roles atm are fluff compared to jailer/bomb.

Apr 20, 2018 6:29 PM

Oct 2011
@CorruptedPurity
maybe u should look over how roles were used, and see if they were in town's interest or not. better than arguing with me.

Apr 20, 2018 6:49 PM

Aug 2014
Phraze said:
tho I actually find it interesting if we ask @Pentaflare to jail Scarlet, cuz she advertised herself as bomb few times over I doubt she's the NK target. but she is still a suspect
This would only be valid if we lynch one scum and are trying to find the last scum. Not worth considering when it will be difficult to tell exactly what happened at night anyway.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Apr 20, 2018 6:51 PM

Aug 2014
Also, if Shinichi is town this should be an easy game. All he has to do is lightning rod one of the other two players in PoE, eat the kill to prove he's town, and then we lynch elsewhere and win.
Apr 20, 2018 7:23 PM

Dec 2014
PentaFlare said:
Also, if Shinichi is town this should be an easy game. All he has to do is lightning rod one of the other two players in PoE, eat the kill to prove he's town, and then we lynch elsewhere and win.

@Shinichi-kun If you're town, pls lightning rod phraze
Apr 20, 2018 7:40 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
PentaFlare said:

@Shinichi-Kun
dont fcking dare cuz I AM TOWN

Apr 20, 2018 7:41 PM

Dec 2014
Phraze said:
@CorruptedPurity
maybe u should look over how roles were used, and see if they were in town's interest or not. better than arguing with me.

I find lots of flaws in your thinking but I cant seem to convince you otherwise so Ill follow your advice here.

On another note, I am not free for jailing tonight, repeat, do not jail me. Thank you :D
Apr 20, 2018 7:41 PM

Dec 2014
Phraze said:
CorruptedPurity said:

@Shinichi-Kun

If you are town, why would u be scared?
Apr 20, 2018 7:43 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
Phraze said:
@Shinichi-Kun

If you are town, why would u be scared?
cuz its a waste. I hope he dies so u can think

Apr 20, 2018 7:44 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
Phraze said:
@CorruptedPurity

I find lots of flaws in your thinking but I cant seem to convince you otherwise so Ill follow your advice here.

On another note, I am not free for jailing tonight, repeat, do not jail me. Thank you :D
why worry about being jailed? ur commuter so its the same as trying to dodge a kill. commuting and jailing is =/= the same

Apr 20, 2018 8:11 PM

Aug 2014
Phraze said:
CorruptedPurity said:

why worry about being jailed? ur commuter so its the same as trying to dodge a kill. commuting and jailing is =/= the same
It would waste the ability if CP commutes and gets jailed since the 1-shot commute would still be used.
Apr 20, 2018 8:12 PM

Aug 2014
Basically won't be jailing there and CP can have a fun game of WIFOM with the evils.
Apr 20, 2018 8:24 PM

Dec 2014
Also Phraze. Look here

If there are 4 people, 1 RB, 1 scum and 2 townies. As the scum, I would not NK that night and hope that the RB blocked one of the town and lynch them then win the game the following night.

Same logic can apply here. For example, if Penta jails you and you are town and shinichi or rinto is scum, they can simply skip NK and only one kill will appear (by SK) the next day and we will lynch you.

So in retrospect I rather Wen be saved so that we dont overcomplicate things.
Apr 20, 2018 10:02 PM

Oct 2011
Wen is a treestump. CP is a commuter. Scarlet is bomb. all 3 have 0 chances of being hit by evils. if Wen/CP/Scarlet are to be jailed, its not to save them.

idk how saving Wen will help us if he'll still stay in the game.

Apr 20, 2018 10:16 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
Also Phraze. Look here

If there are 4 people, 1 RB, 1 scum and 2 townies. As the scum, I would not NK that night and hope that the RB blocked one of the town and lynch them then win the game the following night.

Same logic can apply here. For example, if Penta jails you and you are town and shinichi or rinto is scum, they can simply skip NK and only one kill will appear (by SK) the next day and we will lynch you.

1. Scarlet
2. Wen
3. Rinto
4. CP
5. Shinichi
6. Penta
7. Phraze

regardless of what happens. we lynch Scarlet:
if town, she could take out scum
if scum she will take out town

that'll keep us from insta-lose. if evils want a chance to win, they should both kill, cuz we will eke out a win from lynching Scarlet (if she's town and hits right).

overall, we just have to block a kill.

Apr 20, 2018 10:22 PM

Oct 2011
and before u start saying that lynching the bomb is antitown, it's more antitown not to. we can PoE with more information if the bomb flips - and if its town we give him the chance to take out scum without being kingmaker.

[and I'm sure we wouldn't want to leave the final decision up to one person whose alignment we aren't sure of]

Apr 20, 2018 10:38 PM

Oct 2011
7 - 2 (now)
5 - 2 (D4) lynch Scarlet + bomb activates
---------
if Scarlet is town, she'll likely take out scum/SK
if Scarlet is SK(can't be scum), she'll take out town
---------
chances of us going into D5 with 2v1 is high

this is how it's like if both kills happen
if only 1 kill happen, we'll likely go into D5 with 3v1

Apr 21, 2018 12:28 AM

Oct 2014
Phraze said:
7 - 2 (now)
5 - 2 (D4) lynch Scarlet + bomb activates
---------
if Scarlet is town, she'll likely take out scum/SK
if Scarlet is SK(can't be scum), she'll take out town
---------
chances of us going into D5 with 2v1 is high

this is how it's like if both kills happen
if only 1 kill happen, we'll likely go into D5 with 3v1

Not to point out flaws in your logic but the bomb may not work if she has chosen odd phases pre-game.
Furthermore, to me it just seems that an SK would like to shorten the player pool as fast as they could so as not to have any suspicions directed at them until very late in the game.
Edit: even -> odd
Rinto-kunApr 21, 2018 12:44 AM

Apr 21, 2018 3:21 AM

Dec 2016
Phraze said:
ScarletCelestial said:

1. hmm guess I forgot that.
2. Abu was a kill from antitown, that's all ik. did I say he was a maf kill?
3. isn't that redundant? shouldnt u be trying to lure maf to kill u rather than scare them away? looks like SK talking to maf or smthing
4. what's bad about that?
5. I can't.

1. OK.
2. No... but you were using the example of only Abu. Karote was also killed, despite them being in the PoE. It suggests that you are either the Mafia or SK, and know why Abu died. I'm assuming you're Mafia.
3. No comment. I know what I'm trying to do with my role, and I don't want the Mafia knowing what I'm trying to do with it.
4. ...I have no clue where I was going with that tbh. Blame that on lack of sleep. I have no clue what I was actually trying to write.
5. So you can't clear anyone based upon behaviour? Aren't there players that are somewhat Townier/Scummier than others? Why are you after my death in particular in that case?
Apr 21, 2018 3:26 AM

Dec 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
ScarletCelestial said:

I dont think thats the case, and u cant assume that at any point now since youve already pointed out that u accidently outted your role day 1 anyways.

Also she does make a good point it didnt seem like everyone knew u were bomb as confirmed town ur the best possible target.

Regardless u would have to be sk.

Ah, you're right. I was assuming that they remembered from Day 1, when I also claimed Day 3. I made the assumption due to them forgetting about how I claimed, but remembering that I did it Day 1. My mistake.
Apr 21, 2018 3:28 AM

Dec 2016
Phraze said:
ScarletCelestial said:
Phraze said:
come to think of it, I forgot that bomb could apply to NKs(?), why did u out urself as bomb on D1 then?.
so basically, if I forgot that bomb can apply to NKs, I should've killed u even with ur logic.

Phraze, would you kill something that you would think GET YOU KILLED. On top of that, my other scumreads may not have been accurate at the time, but either yurkin or RE's were.
Apr 21, 2018 3:31 AM

Dec 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
Also, if SK and maf target each other, who dies first? Or can we just walk away as we win the game?

NAR is used, so if Mafia kills SK and vice versa on the same Night, both die at the same time.
Apr 21, 2018 3:31 AM

Dec 2014
Lmao, i can taste the frustration in Scarlet's post XD
Apr 21, 2018 3:34 AM

Dec 2014
ScarletCelestial said:
CorruptedPurity said:

NAR is used, so if Mafia kills SK and vice versa on the same Night, both die at the same time.

Deer maphea and shereal killa, plees keel itch udder, tank u foh hapleeng toun. I ruv u <3
Apr 21, 2018 3:36 AM

Dec 2016
Phraze said:
CorruptedPurity said:

You're assuming both know who each the other one is. The Mafia might aim to kill the SK unknowingly, or vice versa. Best case scenario is that they end up killing each other.
Apr 21, 2018 3:42 AM

Dec 2016
I agree with CP @Shinichi-Kun, please catch Phraze.
Apr 21, 2018 3:44 AM

Dec 2016
Phraze said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Also Phraze. Look here

1. Scarlet
2. Wen
3. Rinto
4. CP
5. Shinichi
6. Penta
7. Phraze

regardless of what happens. we lynch Scarlet:
if town, she could take out scum
if scum she will take out town

that'll keep us from insta-lose. if evils want a chance to win, they should both kill, cuz we will eke out a win from lynching Scarlet (if she's town and hits right).

overall, we just have to block a kill.

Phraze, you're assuming I'm Even Phase.
Apr 21, 2018 3:45 AM

Dec 2016
Phraze said:
and before u start saying that lynching the bomb is antitown, it's more antitown not to. we can PoE with more information if the bomb flips - and if its town we give him the chance to take out scum without being kingmaker.

[and I'm sure we wouldn't want to leave the final decision up to one person whose alignment we aren't sure of]

Wait, you're saying you think I could be scum, but in this you're talking like I'm gaurunteed Town!
Apr 21, 2018 3:47 AM

Dec 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
Lmao, i can taste the frustration in Scarlet's post XD

CP, you get me. <3 you.
ScarletCelestialApr 21, 2018 3:50 AM
Apr 21, 2018 3:57 AM

Dec 2016
ScarletCelestial said:
I agree with CP @Shinichi-Kun, please catch Phraze.

Also @Shinichi-Kun they seem really adamant not to be lightning-rodded, when there should be no issue if they can't kill people.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (44) « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 37 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.