Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 17, 2018 11:38 PM
Jul 2018
mcrta_weeb said:
Faederwulf said:

I'm well aware of this, but it's a modern and greedy approach to business. History has known many eras where creators of entertainment put quality before profit.

It's just boys and fanservice. Even K-ON at least had a comfy atmosphere.

but k-on is boring af and has really bland characters at least in the first season

It's something comfy to relax to while watching cute girls do cute things. Nobody watches moe anime for excitement and deep characters.
Jan 18, 2018 8:24 AM

Jul 2015
Faederwulf said:
mcrta_weeb said:
but k-on is boring af and has really bland characters at least in the first season

It's something comfy to relax to while watching cute girls do cute things. Nobody watches moe anime for excitement and deep characters.
and it so happens that cute boys doing cute things is nice too except free is much more than that, unlike k-on's first season
Jan 19, 2018 1:19 AM
Jul 2018
mcrta_weeb said:
Faederwulf said:

and it so happens that cute boys doing cute things is nice too except free is much more than that, unlike k-on's first season

It doesn't have the same comfy atmosphere as K-ON. How is free "so much more than that"? KyoAni hasn't made anything that could be described with those words in a long time.
Jan 19, 2018 8:41 AM

Jul 2015
Faederwulf said:
mcrta_weeb said:

It doesn't have the same comfy atmosphere as K-ON. How is free "so much more than that"? KyoAni hasn't made anything that could be described with those words in a long time.
Because it's not just cute boys doing cute things, it's about genuine friendship and finding out what your dreams are, who you are and basically coming of age. Also the characters personalities actually aren't one dimensional.
Jan 19, 2018 4:44 PM
Jul 2018
mcrta_weeb said:
Faederwulf said:

Because it's not just cute boys doing cute things, it's about genuine friendship and finding out what your dreams are, who you are and basically coming of age. Also the characters personalities actually aren't one dimensional.

That's the meaning of corny, generic, and one dimensional.
Jan 19, 2018 4:47 PM

Jul 2015
Faederwulf said:
mcrta_weeb said:

You haven't even watched it lmao so you might as well stop replying to me
Jan 19, 2018 5:20 PM
Jul 2018
mcrta_weeb said:
Faederwulf said:

I've watched enough of it to know that it's bad. Also, you were the one who replied to my 3 month old post. Anyway, it's a KyoAni moe show, none of them are anything special (including K-ON).
Jan 20, 2018 2:56 AM

Jul 2015
Faederwulf said:
mcrta_weeb said:

I've watched enough of it to know that it's bad. Also, you were the one who replied to my 3 month old post. Anyway, it's a KyoAni moe show, none of them are anything special (including K-ON).
ok now that made me realise you're pretty stupid and there was no point replying to you lmao
Jan 20, 2018 3:48 PM
Jul 2018
mcrta_weeb said:
Faederwulf said:

ok now that made me realise you're pretty stupid and there was no point replying to you lmao

Great way to reply when you have no argument.
Jan 21, 2018 4:19 AM

Jul 2015
Faederwulf said:
mcrta_weeb said:

Indeed bc: watching only scenes from shows and saying they're bad = actual retardation
Jan 21, 2018 4:06 PM
Jul 2018
mcrta_weeb said:
Faederwulf said:

Indeed bc: watching only scenes from shows and saying they're bad = actual retardation

Shows are made up of scenes, just as a life is made up of deeds. Should someone who rapes and murders a child not be judged by that deed? Should they be seen as a good person so long as the rest of their life was clean? Of course not.

Anyway, as a straight man I'm obviously not interested in a male fanservice compilation. I'm very familiar with the KyoAni formula - ever since they shifted their focus to moe, their shows have never been truly good. Pretending as if free is anything more than attractive guys swimming is like pretending K-ON is anything more than cute girls eating cake and drinking tea (and sometimes playing music).
removed-userJan 21, 2018 4:10 PM
Jan 22, 2018 2:40 PM

Jul 2015
Faederwulf said:
mcrta_weeb said:

Shows are made up of scenes, just as a life is made up of deeds. Should someone who rapes and murders a child not be judged by that deed? Should they be seen as a good person so long as the rest of their life was clean? Of course not.

Anyway, as a straight man I'm obviously not interested in a male fanservice compilation. I'm very familiar with the KyoAni formula - ever since they shifted their focus to moe, their shows have never been truly good. Pretending as if free is anything more than attractive guys swimming is like pretending K-ON is anything more than cute girls eating cake and drinking tea (and sometimes playing music).
so would you say monogatari series is shit bc of the toothbrush and pedo and incest scenes???
Feb 16, 2018 5:53 AM

Jan 2013
All I need is a brand new ED that will blow my mind. <like the 1st and the 2nd>

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
May 13, 2018 12:21 PM
Oct 2013
YESSSS IM EXCITED FOR THIS SUMMER!!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 2 hours ago

4 by nec0_0 »»
1 hour ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 5 hours ago

7 by malvarez1 »»
2 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
5 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
6 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.