Mini Game v5: Major Arcana Mafia | Game Over | Qoco and Town win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »
Oct 22, 2017 8:23 AM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
You have 3 votes on you already, claims at the end of the day will only cause confusion, claim now so we can come up with something

Why are you so eager about that anyway?
Town needs information
Oct 22, 2017 8:25 AM
Oct 2017
@gwendolly
Could it be that you have a ability that allows you to hack the mafia LOL
Oct 22, 2017 8:26 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Gwendolly said:

Why are you so eager about that anyway?
Town needs information

So does mafia.
<3
Oct 22, 2017 8:26 AM

Oct 2013
Ryuuseino said:
@gwendolly

What? lol
<3
Oct 22, 2017 8:29 AM

Jul 2009
Ryuuseino said:
@gwendolly

When I see that lol in all caps I think of Qoco.
Oct 22, 2017 8:32 AM

Jul 2009
Gwendolly said:
Ryuuseino said:

If you can't claim, could at least explain why you registered as scum on logic's ability, he said it was one-shot too.

Role madness or PM lie

Meaning you doubt logics results but not logic himself?
Oct 22, 2017 8:35 AM

Oct 2013
yurkin said:
Gwendolly said:

Role madness or PM lie

Meaning you doubt logics results but not logic himself?

I believe his abilities because no one counterclaimed or such, but not his alignment.
<3
Oct 22, 2017 8:38 AM
Oct 2017
yurkin said:
Ryuuseino said:
@gwendolly

When I see that lol in all caps I think of Qoco.

Ah, that's cause when I first saw acronyms in small letters, I thought it was some new word or a misspelling. I prefer if I use it I'm gonna make sure it identifies as one.
Oct 22, 2017 8:50 AM

Oct 2013
So who's voting for who? There are 3 votes on me? logic, yurkin and abu?

I don't like how this is going and how I am the main topic. So besides logics results; I want your reads on me. Something is not right here; trust me I will find that out before I go down. @Suzune-chan @Labs, @Qoco come out.
<3
Oct 22, 2017 8:52 AM

Jan 2010
Gwendolly claims to not know what Miller is so that cannot be her role or the reason for my cop check coming up mafia. Unless she's an unaware Miller but I felt she was scum before the results (see D2) so they have only served to reinforce that fact. Other possibilities that I find unlikely:
Redirector
My own sanity
@Yurkin I don't think there was a lie in my rule in as my abilities have yielded the intended results. Meaning I got results that correspond to the ability back. Now you could argue that my sensor was good instead of evil but even then ee caught multiple baddies on the train. You could argue that I'm insane but you'd have to make a case for town gwen. I don't think you can make a case for my pm was a lie
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Oct 22, 2017 8:54 AM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
Gwendolly claims to not know what Miller is so that cannot be her role or the reason for my cop check coming up mafia. Unless she's an unaware Miller but I felt she was scum before the results (see D2) so they have only served to reinforce that fact. Other possibilities that I find unlikely:
Redirector
My own sanity
@Yurkin I don't think there was a lie in my rule in as my abilities have yielded the intended results. Meaning I got results that correspond to the ability back. Nite you could argue that my sensor was good instead of evil but even then ee caught multiple baddies on the train. You could argue that I'm insane but you'd have to make a case for town gwen.
actually the redirector possibility is highly likely, there's a redirector in this game I can confirm it.
Oct 22, 2017 8:58 AM

Oct 2013
logic340 said:
Redirector
My own sanity
@Yurkin I don't think there was a lie in my rule in as my abilities have yielded the intended results. Meaning I got results that correspond to the ability back. Now you could argue that my sensor was good instead of evil but even then ee caught multiple baddies on the train. You could argue that I'm insane but you'd have to make a case for town gwen. I don't think you can make a case for my pm was a lie

You said "miler" lol thought it was something else. But no my role is not a miller. Listen all I know is that your last result was wrong. So either youre insane, it was a lie or you're scum. Dont like how Ryuu is following along with you too; it's like you needed a reason to push on me.
<3
Oct 22, 2017 9:01 AM

Jan 2010
@Gwendolly seems to me you're just stalling town out with your refusal to give us info. If your going to claim anyway why not give town the must amount of time to get things right? Holding back and waiting will only cause more confusion later, which helps mafia more than town. Is that what you're trying to do? Impede town progress? Other than my claims why do you think I'm scum?

Oct 22, 2017 9:02 AM

Jan 2010
@Mishukax and @CorruptedPurity can we get a vote count?

Oct 22, 2017 9:03 AM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
Redirector
My own sanity

I think you tagged the wrong person here. Gwen talks about lie in a pm. I talk about untruthfull or no fully truthfull claim.
Oct 22, 2017 9:04 AM
Jul 2018
I forgot to inform everyone earlier, but mafia (or maybe town) has a redirector.

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
Redirector
My own sanity
@Yurkin I don't think there was a lie in my rule in as my abilities have yielded the intended results. Meaning I got results that correspond to the ability back. Nite you could argue that my sensor was good instead of evil but even then ee caught multiple baddies on the train. You could argue that I'm insane but you'd have to make a case for town gwen.
actually the redirector possibility is highly likely, there's a redirector in this game I can confirm it.
is that right? Would you know who they are? Or what they've done?

Oct 2017
Gwendolly said:
logic340 said:
Redirector
My own sanity

You said "miler" lol thought it was something else. But no my role is not a miller. Listen all I know is that your last result was wrong. So either youre insane, it was a lie or you're scum. Dont like how Ryuu is following along with you too; it's like you needed a reason to push on me.

More like following his abilities
Oct 22, 2017 9:05 AM

May 2013
logic340 said:
@Mishukax and @CorruptedPurity can we get a vote count?

I'll be on it. Give me a few.
Oct 22, 2017 9:06 AM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
is that right? Would you know who they are? Or what they've done?
one of my abilities says that I can't be moved during the night, which is what made assume so and no I don't know their identity.
Oct 22, 2017 9:07 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic340 said:
Redirector
My own sanity

I think you tagged the wrong person here. Gwen talks about lie in a pm. I talk about untruthfull or no fully truthfull claim.
you jet out fully truthful claim. Which is what this is....this is what I'm used to with you. Town points for you.

Oct 22, 2017 9:13 AM
Jul 2018
@logic340 @Suzune-chan @Qoco @Gwendolly @Labs @yurkin @Ryuuseino

Did any of you guys visit me on Night 1 or Night 2 other than Labs? I can't tell you why I'm asking this.
Oct 22, 2017 9:14 AM

Jul 2009
AbuHumaid said:

Did any of you guys visit me on Night 1 or Night 2 other than Labs? I can't tell you why I'm asking this.

Nope. On neither.
Oct 22, 2017 9:19 AM
Oct 2017
AbuHumaid said:

No, to both.
Oct 22, 2017 9:42 AM

Oct 2013
logic340 said:
@Gwendolly seems to me you're just stalling town out with your refusal to give us info. If your going to claim anyway why not give town the must amount of time to get things right? Holding back and waiting will only cause more confusion later, which helps mafia more than town. Is that what you're trying to do? Impede town progress? Other than my claims why do you think I'm scum?

You won't get much info off of me anyway if I claim, it'll just have more of a disadvantage for me. I might have slighty hinted it, thats all you guys gonna get. Why I think you're scum? At EoD phase I noticed you were trying to attack me by belittleing my playstyle, did not have time to answer (but one for example was like with my straight foward quesion asking Abu if he was sk, while I already told Shinichi that this is how I play to get into other peoples brains as creepy as it sounds). You wanted to lynch me but asked others to join first before you'll move your vote? It stayed on Shinichi nonetheless and dont give me that internet bullcrap you could have voted for me straight away in your post before announcing it. Now the next day youre announcing your results of me being a scum. I ain't accepting that.
<3
Oct 22, 2017 9:43 AM

Oct 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Gwendolly said:

And why am I scum?
<3
Oct 22, 2017 9:44 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:

Did not.
<3
Oct 22, 2017 9:52 AM
Oct 2017
Gwendolly said:
Ryuuseino said:

And why am I scum?

Post #1336 that's why I said following his abilities.
Oct 22, 2017 9:58 AM

Oct 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Gwendolly said:

And why am I scum?

Post #1336 that's why I said following his abilities.

So you dont have an oppinion of your own? You will just believe logic? I said BESIDE logics result I want to know why you think I'm scum.

@yurkin you too.
<3
Oct 22, 2017 10:03 AM

Jun 2009
AbuHumaid said:

no, I did not

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 22, 2017 10:04 AM

Jun 2009
I have to run up to work in a little bit, should be back in about an hour. I'll be able to post and talk with you then.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 22, 2017 10:04 AM
Oct 2017
With current knowledge, I'm gonna try reading the whole game over.
Oct 22, 2017 10:10 AM

Jun 2009
Ryuuseino said:
Ryuuseino said:

No if it did I was not notified, all it said was "you were enchanted during the night." verbatim.

Probably moderately or slightly increases chance of night kill failing, only thing could think of that would allow doing it again.
if I had to bet, I would guess it has something to do with targets or roles because it's a closed game.

Oct 22, 2017 10:14 AM

May 2013
Vote count 3.1
Gwendolly (3) - logic340, AbuHumaid, yurkin
logic340 (1) - Gwendolly

Hosts should be notified by players if they notice a mistake in the count or links.

PHASE END: OCTOBER 23, 20:00 EST
TIMER
Oct 22, 2017 10:14 AM

Jun 2009
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:
Redirector
My own sanity
probably me then, if I was in a cast an illusion, I guess it would probably mix things up.

Oct 22, 2017 10:24 AM
Oct 2017
I think, one of the likely scumteams, is logic and Abu, cause many times Abu has said he was gonna nail logic, yet in the end they always agree to focus on someone else, that's the vibe I'm getting.
This is just an opinion, I might be wrong on how many times Abu said that.
Oct 22, 2017 10:25 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
AbuHumaid said:

Nope. On neither.
@AbuHumaid I told you my targets
Night 1: RE's train
Night 2: Gwendolly

Oct 22, 2017 10:32 AM

Jan 2010
Ryuuseino said:
I think, one of the likely scumteams, is logic and Abu, cause many times Abu has said he was gonna nail logic, yet in the end they always agree to focus on someone else, that's the vibe I'm getting.
Abu and I have been scum buddies twice. Easter Egg mafia and Hydra mafia, this is neither of those games. Gwendolly tried to associate us on D2 but that went no where. You're welcome to try as well but if were a team then we're both town.

@Gwendolly I'm not buying your I'm town your results are bad claim. Prove it by working this out with us.
@Suzune-chan may I ask who you target N2 if anyone?

Oct 22, 2017 10:36 AM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Ryuuseino said:
Abu and I have been scum buddies twice. Easter Egg mafia and Hydra mafia, this is neither of those games. Gwendolly tried to associate us on D2 but that went no where. You're welcome to try as well but if were a team then we're both town.

@Gwendolly I'm not buying your I'm town your results are bad claim. Prove it by working this out with us.
@Suzune-chan may I ask who you target N2 if anyone?
I targeted ryuu night two, he has already claimed it.

I took no action night one

Oct 22, 2017 10:39 AM
Jul 2018
@Suzune-chan You don't know what your enhance ability do right?
Oct 22, 2017 10:42 AM

Jun 2009
AbuHumaid said:
no, I have no idea what it does. But I assume since he was one of my scum reads that it was fair to use it on him.

Oct 22, 2017 10:46 AM
Jul 2018
Suzune-chan said:
AbuHumaid said:
no, I have no idea what it does. But I assume since he was one of my scum reads that it was fair to use it on him.
The name "enhance" doesn't sound like a negative effect ability though, so I don't think it was fair to use it on one of your scum reads.
Oct 22, 2017 10:48 AM
Oct 2017
Suzune-chan said:
AbuHumaid said:

Wait, are you saying that the enhance ability is a negative one?
Oct 22, 2017 10:50 AM
Jul 2018
@Gwendolly Just claim already, I don't want to waste a lynch on you if you're town, please claim.
I want to go after Suzune and you're preventing me from doing so with your stalling.
Oct 22, 2017 10:50 AM
Oct 2017
AbuHumaid said:
Suzune-chan said:
The name "enhance" doesn't sound like a negative effect ability though, so I don't think it was fair to use it on one of your scum reads.

Probably means I'm her least threatening scum read, that way even if positive its not going to help mafia much
Oct 22, 2017 10:51 AM

Jun 2009
AbuHumaid said:
Suzune-chan said:
it is enchant not enhance

Oct 22, 2017 10:53 AM
Jul 2018
Suzune-chan said:
AbuHumaid said:
I see, then I bet it's a roleblocking ability
Oct 22, 2017 10:56 AM

Jun 2009
AbuHumaid said:
Suzune-chan said:
i'm a magician, not a workout instructor

Oct 22, 2017 11:01 AM

Jun 2009
Ryuuseino said:
Suzune-chan said:

Wait, are you saying that the enhance ability is a negative one?
why are you acting surprised, you seemed to know what ability i used on you.

Oct 22, 2017 11:02 AM
Jul 2018
Suzune-chan said:
AbuHumaid said:
i'm a magician, not a workout instructor
What do you mean?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.