Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:

@logic340 see why Gwen is town?

What ya mean?

Suzune-chan said:
So quickly since time is ticking away

I am The Magician

I have two unknown abilities. Or they just don't say anything.

And one passive that is that night actions have a 50% chance of missing.

That is my role.

What ya mean you have 2 unknown abilities?
The abilities say things like. An illusion will happen or you can enchant a person. Goodness, know what those do?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 20, 2017 4:42 PM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
I really dont like how gwen isnt here

Vote: @Gwendolly

Well sorry I cant read faster... dont have time to argue all the previous stuff but
pls tell me proper reasons for your vote or I won't accept it.
<3
Oct 20, 2017 4:42 PM
Oct 2017
Suzune-chan said:
Suzune-chan said:

I am The Magician

That is my role.
If anyone would like to be randomly enchanted, you just let me know~

No need, if you ever use it, would prefer abu, he's in most danger of been night killed, at least i think he is.
Oct 20, 2017 4:43 PM

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
Suzune-chan said:
This should be the end to all my reads.

Shinichi: I allowed him to slide early game because he had the same opinion as me. Now I kind of want to go back and comb those posts over a little bit. See if I can read between the lines a little because I wasn't doing it at the time.

Shinichi and I seem to be on the same side this game. Which makes me automatically want to scum read him on the point of bias. I enjoy being the town crazy person and I know I have the reputation for it. However, the fact that he is always on my side is unnerving.

Regardless going back and looking at Shinichi, we seem to echo the same sentiment sometimes. I feel like his play in the game is also very neutral and he comes off as not being overly motivated for any particular train. While he was hard on RE in the beginning I feel like that need to pressure has kind of fallen off a little as the game has gone on. Not that he does not voice his opinions but I don't sense the same energy. They are just kind of posts with little up or down in them.

This is a neutral read. No so neutral it is unnerving, but my personal dislike of people being overly agreeable with me, makes me want to lynch him. It is the trigger finger.

I think thats kinda biasied just to assume the nature of my play due to the fact ive been agreeing with you alot this game. As for going hard on RE, I am not a fan of the people that try to over complicate their RVS votes. Which is why I wanted her to just admit it was more an actual vote than RVs, I didnt think she would end up beingn the lynch target. I am actually quite motivated, just limited on my time. Also its true that I dont tend to voice my own opinion espically in this game but tahts not particular cause of my alignment its just I see someones opinion and i build off of it.

I don't see how i am a neutral read seeing as how I am quite heavy on the posting in this game.
It is just I don't as the reader sense much from them, so they deel neutral to me. This has nothing to do with your effort just what I hear in the posts.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 2017
Suzune-chan said:
Suzune-chan said:

I am The Magician

That is my role.

Is it one time use?

Jun 2009
Ryuuseino said:
Suzune-chan said:

Is it one time use?
The illusion is. The enchant is just listed as active.

Oct 2017
vote: shinchi-kun

Oct 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

What ya mean?

The abilities say things like. An illusion will happen or you can enchant a person. Goodness, know what those do?

How is it that you dont know your own ability....is that normal?
<3
Oct 20, 2017 4:44 PM

May 2013
Vote Count 2.4
Suzune-chan (3) - AbuHumaid, yurkin, Gwendolly
Shinichi-kun (3) - Qoco, logic340, Ryuuseino
AbuHumaid (1) - Suzune-chan
Ryuuseino (1) - Labs
Gwendolly (1) - Shinichi-kun

Phase change in 16 minutes
Oct 20, 2017 4:44 PM

Jun 2009
They
Gwendolly said:
Suzune-chan said:

How is it that you dont know your own ability....is that normal?
They just don't specify what will happen.

Oct 20, 2017 4:45 PM
Jul 2018
@Suzune-chan didn't you say you wanted to keep things flood and use your abilities accordingly? How come you have no knowledge about your own abilities now?
Oct 20, 2017 4:45 PM

Jun 2009
AbuHumaid said:
@Suzune-chan didn't you say you wanted to keep things flood and use your abilities accordingly? How come you have no knowledge about your own abilities now?
It is not a surprise. I mentioned it yesterday or ealier this morning. Shinichi even commented on it as reverse role fishing.

Oct 20, 2017 4:46 PM

Dec 2013
Ok Ill go one step farther then

I am the Wheel of Fortune

I am the Neutral TPR, this is why i believe Lamby is the Good Tpr because I dont see why a neutral tpr is needed in a game if only 1 other tpr exists unless its just the throw information off.

Ability: (Roll the Wheel) Ill reveal that at a later date

Passive: (Roll Green) Upon Death I will flip as town. Upon Investiation I will be shown as town.

Win Condition: I win as long as I am Alive once town or mafia fulfill their win condition.

Oct 20, 2017 4:47 PM
Oct 2017
Suzune-chan said:
Ryuuseino said:

The reason I felt more real at the start, is probably bc I was kind of anticipating the game, so I was more enthusiastic at the start, but the inactivity cooled me down.
I disagree with this comment, I think the game has been fairly active.

Yes, but it kind of felt inactive since i was just watching, and when i log in most of the time, almost everyone's logged off.
Oct 20, 2017 4:48 PM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:

I am the Neutral TPR, this is why i believe Lamby is the Good Tpr because I dont see why a neutral tpr is needed in a game if only 1 other tpr exists unless its just the throw information off.

Passive: (Roll Green) Upon Death I will flip as town. Upon Investiation I will be shown as town.

Win Condition: I win as long as I am Alive once town or mafia fulfill their win condition.

There can't be two good tprs......
<3
Jul 2018
Vote: Shinichi

I'll give Suzune a chance, since she claimed, I have more than enough to pressure her next day.

Jun 2009
Ryuuseino said:
Suzune-chan said:
I disagree with this comment, I think the game has been fairly active.

Yes, but it kind of felt inactive since i was just watching, and when i log in most of the time, almost everyone's logged off.
The time zone shuffle.

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Im not good tpr you poop head, I am neutral tpr.

Oct 20, 2017 4:49 PM

Dec 2013
Hench why i can win with either faction.

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Gwendolly said:

But this kinda seems useless...I dont know if I believe you lol

edit:
@Shinichi-kun also answer my question
<3
Oct 2017
Suzune-chan said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

What ya mean?

An illusion could mean that if someone tried to night kill you, you could redirect them.
Jul 2018
@logic340 where are you? Thoughts on these claims?
Oct 20, 2017 4:50 PM

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Well when my deaht shows up as town then u will have no choice lmfao.

Oct 2017
Ugh... how do you all post so fast

Jun 2009
Ryuuseino said:
Suzune-chan said:

An illusion could mean that if someone tried to night kill you, you could redirect them.
I have to use it though and I wouldn't know if I was going to be killed. It is an active ability. I already said my passive.

Oct 20, 2017 4:51 PM

Jun 2009
Ryuuseino said:
Ugh... how do you all post so fast
practice and being in this position before.

Oct 20, 2017 4:52 PM
Oct 2017
Suzune-chan said:
Ryuuseino said:

Is it one time use?
The illusion is. The enchant is just listed as active.

Probably means an eternal enchantment

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Gwendolly said:

Could be your ability, yes. But why should I believe you are a tpr? Why did you feel the need to claim.
<3

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:

Roll the wheel would have to be one tough ability.

So do we have a negative third party too?

Dec 2013
Can u 2 not discuss an ability 10 mins before phase change lol

Oct 20, 2017 4:53 PM

Jun 2009
Gwendolly said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Could be your ability, yes. But why should I believe you are a tpr? Why did you feel the need to claim.
because vote was about to swing on to him?

Jun 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:
Can u 2 not discuss an ability 10 mins before phase change lol
I am keeping pace with the game. So I am not worried.

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Cause after suzune claim it was quite obvious a few would come to me lol. Why would i randomly claim tpr, why wouldnt i just claim town -.-. Doesnt make any sense.

Oct 20, 2017 4:54 PM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Gwendolly said:

Thank you lol

Oct 20, 2017 4:55 PM

Jun 2009
So, what are we doing now guys?

Oct 20, 2017 4:56 PM
Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:

Better reveal quick you just might end up lynched with so little time.

Dec 2013
idk but im not gonna vote suzune to save myself

Oct 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Gwendolly said:

hmm...I guess it wouldnt matter as scum..but it said 4 evil players...someone is lying
<3

May 2013
Vote Count 2.5
Suzune-chan (2) - yurkin, Gwendolly
Shinichi-kun (4) - Qoco, logic340, Ryuuseino, AbuHumaid
AbuHumaid (1) - Suzune-chan
Ryuuseino (1) - Labs
Gwendolly (1) - Shinichi-kun

Phase change in 4 minutes
Jul 2018
Suzune-chan said:
AbuHumaid said:
It is not a surprise. I mentioned it yesterday or ealier this morning. Shinichi even commented on it as reverse role fishing.
Can you help me find that post? I can't find it
Oct 20, 2017 4:57 PM

Jun 2009
So I know now is not the time to suggest it, but it appears this game has a lot of third party roles going for it. So I think it is fair to assume that someone is a negative third as well. Also but third's so far seem to appear as town, so I suppose it is possible one has already died. But it is something that concerns me because we are unsure of how many town there are then.

Dec 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Better reveal quick you just might end up lynched with so little time.

I will do no such thing, im neutral i can win with whoever. I wont give information that benefits 1 but not the other lol.

Sep 2012
Targeting Abu btw
Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:

That definatly sounds like scummy abilities, if you truly were town there'd be no need for it
Oct 20, 2017 4:58 PM

Sep 2012
Vote:Shinichi-kun

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Suzune-chan said:
Can you help me find that post? I can't find it

Can you please focus on the now? What do you think about Shinichi?
<3

Dec 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

That definatly sounds like scummy abilities, if you truly were town there'd be no need for it

Fine by me lol, i didnt make the role. The abilities is quite neutral but I dont feel like revealing it just to die.

Jun 2009
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, so where is Suzune currently.

Suzune, is playing very neutrally because she hopes that by people talking about their abilities she can kind of scratch off a list what is in play before she finally uses her ability. Since I had no idea what they do, except for my passive. I didn't take an action because I did not want to blow people away on accident. It is more of a pick a card, any card, kind of trick.

Things of note that have happened so far:
Labs outted as third party. A powerful third party. Honestly, I responded to their ping before I read the game so I feel kind of stupid about that, so I gave a super general response. I might respond again. I see no reason to disbelieve the ability and now that it is out in the open, it is open to other kinds of trickery. So honestly, I am not willing to lynch Labs as long as they remain solely on the side of town.

I always seem to be online when light things are happening and I miss all the action.

As far as trains go, I stand by the belief that it should be used as a jumping off point. I honestly, don't care if that sounds overly neutral just what I think we should do with it. I wrongly assume in games like this that everyone's role is like mine. I realize that is the case now and I probably did not need to be as overly cautious about it but alas, history now.

Reads and Such Next:
For @Abuhumaid

Jul 2009
Shinichi-Kun said:

Then i say stop believing him. He got to be the evil one then.
Oct 20, 2017 4:59 PM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Then i say stop believing him. He got to be the evil one then.

Then why am i neutral tpr?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.