Forums

Mini Game v5: Major Arcana Mafia | Game Over | Qoco and Town win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »
Oct 20, 2017 4:06 PM
Jul 2018
Suzune-chan said:
Add ons from yesterday will be in purple.

Gwendolly: I feel like has to be scum. I can almost taste it. I have to run soon so I am starting to give an abridged version. She has stood out to me quite strongly this game. This slot is really a ping pong back and forth with Abu. One is scum, I am almost 100% sure. I am uncertain though which one and depending on what they are fighting about I go back and forth on who is the scummier one. Abu posts read both more nitpicky this game then Gwen's. The fact that abu and gwen seem to be constantly taking shots off one other is interesting too. This is one of the major tonal moments that I noticed. Although I would also say that I think that Abu is being more unreasonably sharp this game too.

Mafia don't need a lot of make a case though. Since mafia know more information ahead of time then the town, they don't look for the same things as town in their reads. Scum have to kind of chip away at a person until a break forms because that gives them a way to sneak in and find the mistakes that unravel the person. That is why the constant back and forth here draws my attention.

Abu and Gwen both get rather fired over it and it does not read like and interaction between two townies having a disagreement. It seems like one person discovering something and the other trying to justify. Giving me a very scum v town feeling.

Honestly, right now I would still lynch Abu first. But one of this pair is scum, it is too good to be scum theatre and there is no way that there would be time in a three man mafia team to both brainstorm scum theatre and teach Ryuu how to play.

This post actually kind of is what cemented idea to me that I was right to go for my lean on Abu. Here is the record of the exchange if someone is looking for it. It pings me quite a bit so I tend to notice it.
This is a scumlean with reservation.~

logic340: Logic has lost his fire a bit this game. I see less Logic in it then usual. Not sure if it is because of his situation or not, but I still think he deduces quite well and would be a great pick for Labs. I don't have a lot to add and I don;t back up my town reads unless they really fall under the hammer. This is a townlean~

More to be finished. Separating into multiple posts.
Why don't you get to the points already and stop with the dramatic suspenseful effects? Are you trying to make your reads look bigger? So what if I was "nitpicky"? And I'm not really nitpicky, I'm paying attention, there's a difference.
The fact that abu and gwen seem to be constantly taking shots off one other is interesting too. This is one of the major tonal moments that I noticed. Although I would also say that I think that Abu is being more unreasonably sharp this game too.

was this line really necessary? That added nothing to the "read"
Why am I being unreasonably sharp? The fact that you're reading me based on this is a big joke.

Are you saying that I'm not making cases? I've been going after everyone and keeping them on check, and because of that my focus has been on multiple players, that makes your point about me chipping away one person moot.

Again why? Why can't my interaction with Gwen be T/T? You have never explained this.

Can you explain what about these posts made you assure your scum lean on me?
Oct 20, 2017 4:07 PM

Dec 2013
@mishukax @corruptedpurity can we get a vote count plz?

Oct 20, 2017 4:08 PM
Oct 2017
AbuHumaid said:
@Shinichi-kun where's your reads list?

Shin did you ever answer this?
Oct 20, 2017 4:09 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
Not at all, just sick of repeating myself. Try again

Only scum are afraid to repeat themselves, if your town you would want to defend yourself and make sure your able to bring up information over and over again.

Consistency tends to lean more towards town
Inconsistency tends to lean more towards scum hench why i get scum read alot ironically lmfao.
this is bull shit!!! I actually caught scum!phraze in tales mafia saying the same thing. Scum points for shininchi here.
Example: I was tired of repeating myself bit did I have the time to just before hurricane Irma..town can, will and have done this as well so please try again.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Oct 20, 2017 4:10 PM

Dec 2013
Ryuuseino said:
AbuHumaid said:

Nope, was too much effort to make one. If people want individual reads Ill glad give them one.

Oct 20, 2017 4:11 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Only scum are afraid to repeat themselves, if your town you would want to defend yourself and make sure your able to bring up information over and over again.

Consistency tends to lean more towards town
Inconsistency tends to lean more towards scum hench why i get scum read alot ironically lmfao.
this is bull shit!!! I actually caught scum!phraze in tales mafia saying the same thing. Scum points for shininchi here.
Example: I was tired of repeating myself bit did I have the time to just before hurricane Irma..town can, will and have done this as well so please try again.

Woah this is alot different, there is not hurricane or anything stopping abu from repeating himself don't give me that bullshit. ON top of all of that I am town, so excuse me for sounding like a broken record.

Oct 20, 2017 4:12 PM

Dec 2013
Ryuuseino said:
AbuHumaid said:

People are welcome to vote me

Jan 2010
Ryuuseino said:
Btw with how smoothly the suspicions shifted to suzu i don't think i'm gonna vote for her, the last time majority opinion moved, both astros and RE were proven to be town.
you should think situationally. Basically look at the two situations are they similar? If so how? If not why are you coming them?

Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ryuuseino said:
Btw with how smoothly the suspicions shifted to suzu i don't think i'm gonna vote for her, the last time majority opinion moved, both astros and RE were proven to be town.

I dont think you should be letting that dictate who you choose not to vote lol

Ik i shouldn't, but with both astro's and re's train, i'm feeling wary of voting with the majority. I just might jump off if another train forms that fast again.
Oct 20, 2017 4:16 PM
Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ryuuseino said:

Nope, was too much effort to make one. If people want individual reads Ill glad give them one.

If you've already made some could you point me to them? i'm keeping a record
Oct 20, 2017 4:18 PM
Oct 2017
logic340 said:
Ryuuseino said:
you should think situationally. Basically look at the two situations are they similar? If so how? If not why are you coming them?

?

Dec 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I gave one on suzune let me find it

Dec 2013
Ryuuseino said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1673786&show=1100#msg52729742

Oct 2013
Before I start backreading how much time left?
<3
Oct 20, 2017 4:19 PM

Dec 2013
What was the last recorded vote count?

Dec 2013

Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ryuuseino said:

I gave one on suzune let me find it

If you mean your last one, recorded alrdy.

Dec 2013
Gwendolly said:

40 mins

Oct 20, 2017 4:20 PM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Gwendolly said:

40 mins

Oh man, I'll flip thru rq
<3

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

Woah this is alot different, there is not hurricane or anything stopping abu from repeating himself don't give me that bullshit. ON top of all of that I am town, so excuse me for sounding like a broken record.
I know you read where I said I didn't want to. I could have bit felt my time was better suited elsewhere. This is merely one example, don't play with me you've seen town do this.
@ bolded you cam show me better than you can tell me.

@Suzune-chan if there is scum between gwen and Abu my monet is in gwen.

Oct 2017
Gwendolly said:

40 minutes
Oct 20, 2017 4:21 PM

Jan 2010
39 minutes
Gwendolly said:

Oct 20, 2017 4:24 PM
Oct 2017
Shinichi-Kun said:

Sorry took so long records bit jumbled right now
Oct 20, 2017 4:24 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
haha, it's really fun seeing you panicking, again, what are your reasons to townread Suzune?

Where do you see panic? I perfectly fine being lynched lol, though it would be quite bad for town.

Reasonsn why suzune is town:

-Analyzing the game before hayfireing her ability is sure signs of being town.
-The fact that she is wary of me agreeing with her, normally something town suzune does.
-Skeptical of the new player, and has noticed strange posts coming from said person which ive also picked up on.
-Accepted Qoco Role pretty easily, I've already posted my opinion on the matter but as town you wouldnt want to cause chaos by trying to disproof the alignment of someone thats confirmed from the start.

I can prob come up with more but i dont wanna spend an hour reading through suzune posts.

Reasons Why suzune ain't town.

-She is bussing the hell out of her teammates tho we wont know that tiill a flip
-Was easily accepting of that tpr claim
-Playing the back seat driver in some of her posts kinda gives off bad vibes
the bolded can come from mafia too tho can't it?

Oct 20, 2017 4:25 PM
Jul 2018
Suzune-chan said:
Ryuuseino said:

Difference is Gwen's is bc you're too active while yours was the opposite.
I feel like everyone's colours change really fast when there are only a few hours left in the game. Where did this attack come from?
This feels like a forced bussing, I'll look more into Ryuu on Day 3
Oct 20, 2017 4:26 PM

Jan 2010
Ryuuseino said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

this is like 5-7 pages back. Who is voting who?
I think my vote is on gwen

Oct 20, 2017 4:28 PM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:
Vote count 2.2
AbuHumaid (2) - Gwendolly, Qoco
Suzune-chan (2) - AbuHumaid, yurkin
Gwendolly (1) - logic340
Ryuuseino (1) - Labs

Hosts should be notified by players if they notice a mistake in the count or links.

PHASE END: OCTOBER 20, 20:00 EST
TIMER

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Where do you see panic? I perfectly fine being lynched lol, though it would be quite bad for town.

-The fact that she is wary of me agreeing with her, normally something town suzune does.
-Skeptical of the new player, and has noticed strange posts coming from said person which ive also picked up on.
-Accepted Qoco Role pretty easily, I've already posted my opinion on the matter but as town you wouldnt want to cause chaos by trying to disproof the alignment of someone thats confirmed from the start.

I can prob come up with more but i dont wanna spend an hour reading through suzune posts.

-She is bussing the hell out of her teammates tho we wont know that tiill a flip
the bolded can come from mafia too tho can't it?

It can, but i was more pointing out the fact that its quite scummy to disprove something like that so early into the game, its just gives town more stuff to worry about.

Oct 2017
AbuHumaid said:
Suzune-chan said:
I feel like everyone's colours change really fast when there are only a few hours left in the game. Where did this attack come from?
This feels like a forced bussing, I'll look more into Ryuu on Day 3

Did you read my reply? Post #1121
Oct 20, 2017 4:29 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
What? stop making shit up, that's completely irrelevant to alignment

What? Then whya re you getting fustrated when your forced to repeat yourself?
Wouldn't you be frustrated if people ask you same the questions that you've already answered over and over? And even use already refuted arguments? you're making no sense
Oct 20, 2017 4:30 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Wouldn't you be frustrated if people ask you same the questions that you've already answered over and over? And even use already refuted arguments? you're making no sense

No lol I would just answer thhem again that or I would just ignore it XD

Oct 20, 2017 4:30 PM

Dec 2013
Its really fustrating not knowing where all the votes are.

Oct 20, 2017 4:31 PM
Oct 2017
logic340 said:
Ryuuseino said:

this is like 5-7 pages back. Who is voting who?
I think my vote is on gwen

Someone requested another vote count, hasen't made it yet
Oct 20, 2017 4:31 PM

Jun 2009
AbuHumaid said:
Suzune-chan said:
Add ons from yesterday will be in purple.

Gwendolly: I feel like has to be scum. I can almost taste it. I have to run soon so I am starting to give an abridged version. She has stood out to me quite strongly this game. This slot is really a ping pong back and forth with Abu. One is scum, I am almost 100% sure. I am uncertain though which one and depending on what they are fighting about I go back and forth on who is the scummier one. Abu posts read both more nitpicky this game then Gwen's. The fact that abu and gwen seem to be constantly taking shots off one other is interesting too. This is one of the major tonal moments that I noticed. Although I would also say that I think that Abu is being more unreasonably sharp this game too.

Mafia don't need a lot of make a case though. Since mafia know more information ahead of time then the town, they don't look for the same things as town in their reads. Scum have to kind of chip away at a person until a break forms because that gives them a way to sneak in and find the mistakes that unravel the person. That is why the constant back and forth here draws my attention.

Abu and Gwen both get rather fired over it and it does not read like and interaction between two townies having a disagreement. It seems like one person discovering something and the other trying to justify. Giving me a very scum v town feeling.

Honestly, right now I would still lynch Abu first. But one of this pair is scum, it is too good to be scum theatre and there is no way that there would be time in a three man mafia team to both brainstorm scum theatre and teach Ryuu how to play.

This post actually kind of is what cemented idea to me that I was right to go for my lean on Abu. Here is the record of the exchange if someone is looking for it. It pings me quite a bit so I tend to notice it.
This is a scumlean with reservation.~

logic340: Logic has lost his fire a bit this game. I see less Logic in it then usual. Not sure if it is because of his situation or not, but I still think he deduces quite well and would be a great pick for Labs. I don't have a lot to add and I don;t back up my town reads unless they really fall under the hammer. This is a townlean~

More to be finished. Separating into multiple posts.
Why don't you get to the points already and stop with the dramatic suspenseful effects? Are you trying to make your reads look bigger? So what if I was "nitpicky"? And I'm not really nitpicky, I'm paying attention, there's a difference.
The fact that abu and gwen seem to be constantly taking shots off one other is interesting too. This is one of the major tonal moments that I noticed. Although I would also say that I think that Abu is being more unreasonably sharp this game too.

was this line really necessary? That added nothing to the "read"
Why am I being unreasonably sharp? The fact that you're reading me based on this is a big joke.

Are you saying that I'm not making cases? I've been going after everyone and keeping them on check, and because of that my focus has been on multiple players, that makes your point about me chipping away one person moot.

Again why? Why can't my interaction with Gwen be T/T? You have never explained this.

Can you explain what about these posts made you assure your scum lean on me?
This is how I talk. I am not being dramatic, it is how I vocalize thoughts and how they sounds in my head. I write half of what I write to hear the idea.

What are you my grammar teacher, if I think it is important to say, I will say it. Damn the consequences and whether or not you like it.

No I am saying you are chipping away at little things instead of chasing any real issues therefore you are looking for burn buildings based on small footholds.

I feel like I am explaining it. I am not going to ISO every post for your amusement.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 20, 2017 4:32 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I know you read where I said I didn't want to. I could have bit felt my time was better suited elsewhere. This is merely one example, don't play with me you've seen town do this.
@ bolded you cam show me better than you can tell me.

@Suzune-chan if there is scum between gwen and Abu my monet is in gwen.
My money is on Abu.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 20, 2017 4:33 PM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
haha, it's really fun seeing you panicking, again, what are your reasons to townread Suzune?

Good post, finally you made it. Could've have done it earlier though so we can discuss it without worrying about the time or was this your plan?

May 2013
Hopefully this works for now ._. Editing later.

Vote Count 2.3
Suzune-chan (3) - AbuHumaid, yurkin, Gwendolly
Shinichi-kun (2) - Qoco, logic340
AbuHumaid (1) - Suzune-chan
Ryuuseino (1) - Labs

Phase change in 27 minutes

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Mishukax said:
Vote count 2.2

Hosts should be notified by players if they notice a mistake in the count or links.

PHASE END: OCTOBER 20, 20:00 EST
TIMER
It is old then. I have been voting Abu for a while now.

Oct 20, 2017 4:34 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Good post, finally you made it. Could've have done it earlier though so we can discuss it without worrying about the time or was this your plan?

I answered when you asked? I didnt know I was being timed lol

Jun 2009
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Well you bring up my points ofver and over again...

Oct 2017
Btw vote count links are on tbe 1st page
Oct 20, 2017 4:35 PM

Dec 2013
Mishukax said:
Hopefully this works for now ._. Editing later.

Vote Count 2.3
Suzune-chan (3) - AbuHumaid, yurkin, Gwendolly
Shinichi-kun (2) - Qoco, logic340
AbuHumaid (1) - Suzune-chan
Ryuuseino (1) - Labs

Phase change in 27 minutes

*bows

Oct 20, 2017 4:35 PM

Dec 2013
I really dont like how gwen isnt here

Vote: @Gwendolly

Oct 20, 2017 4:36 PM
Oct 2017
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Best way to answer repeated questions is just direct them to the post that answered it
Oct 20, 2017 4:37 PM

Dec 2013
Gah this phase change is gonna reak, if gwen isnt a viable lynch its either abu or suzune.

Jun 2009
So quickly since time is ticking away

I am The Magician

I have two unknown abilities. Or they just don't say anything.

And one passive that is that night actions have a 50% chance of missing.

That is my role.

Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:

@logic340 see why Gwen is town?
Oct 20, 2017 4:39 PM

Jun 2009
Suzune-chan said:

I am The Magician

That is my role.
If anyone would like to be randomly enchanted, you just let me know~

Oct 20, 2017 4:40 PM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

@logic340 see why Gwen is town?

What ya mean?

Suzune-chan said:

I am The Magician

That is my role.

What ya mean you have 2 unknown abilities?

Oct 20, 2017 4:40 PM

Jun 2009
Ryuuseino said:
Suzune-chan said:
This should be the end to all my reads.

Shinichi: I allowed him to slide early game because he had the same opinion as me. Now I kind of want to go back and comb those posts over a little bit. See if I can read between the lines a little because I wasn't doing it at the time.

Shinichi and I seem to be on the same side this game. Which makes me automatically want to scum read him on the point of bias. I enjoy being the town crazy person and I know I have the reputation for it. However, the fact that he is always on my side is unnerving.

Regardless going back and looking at Shinichi, we seem to echo the same sentiment sometimes. I feel like his play in the game is also very neutral and he comes off as not being overly motivated for any particular train. While he was hard on RE in the beginning I feel like that need to pressure has kind of fallen off a little as the game has gone on. Not that he does not voice his opinions but I don't sense the same energy. They are just kind of posts with little up or down in them.

This is a neutral read. No so neutral it is unnerving, but my personal dislike of people being overly agreeable with me, makes me want to lynch him. It is the trigger finger.

Ryuuseino: Is scum or at least has a private topic where he is talking to another. One of the two possibilities.

I will say it again, even though I honestly, just skim it now. I originally picked Ryuu early game because he was online and a few posts ahead of me. I wanted to talk with someone why not pick someone who might respond back.

Regardless, there are moments in the game where I can sense that unfamiliarity and there are moments I question whether they are faked or at least posed to remind us you are new. So I have this suspicion that I kind of sit on.

This slot is probably scum because you can see the flavour of other thinking inside of it. They both show knowledge of the game, while you can read that it is different to see it on paper and to really do it. I think he was more real at the start of the game then the person he is using now.

Still scum.

Qoco: For now remains town. I kind of want the mafia to sort that one out. As I mentioned, this slot if not something I worry about right now.

The reason I felt more real at the start, is probably bc I was kind of anticipating the game, so I was more enthusiastic at the start, but the inactivity cooled me down.
I disagree with this comment, I think the game has been fairly active.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.