Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 34 35 [36] 37 38 » ... Last »
Aug 24, 2017 10:47 AM

Jan 2010
@Arrisu if I die tonight you have some information to share on my behalf.
If not then let us discuss it D3.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 24, 2017 10:57 AM

Dec 2015
logic340 said:

What would this information be? Also I answered your question.
Aug 24, 2017 10:57 AM

Dec 2014
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Tbf its 1:35am, and I take things at face value. If I find out they lie when I backread, I'd question them about it. @logic340
Well now that you know he lied will you question him now?

@Arrisu I think I am still very willing to lynch whisper at the start of this phase as well.

Ah sure, why not? But I must actually know what he lied about to question him and to do so I must backread which I won't right now cos its 2am. Maybe when I wake up, ill pursue this.
Aug 24, 2017 11:06 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:

@Arrisu I think I am still very willing to lynch whisper at the start of this phase as well.

Ah sure, why not? But I must actually know what he lied about to question him and to do so I must backread which I won't right now cos its 2am. Maybe when I wake up, ill pursue this.
you must know? I provided the quote with a time stamp for you. He says aa-dono voted for Mishu one hour before phase change due to pressure and finds it weird? You agree but the truth is that vote was placed 5 and a half hours before phase change. What is there to find strange about that?

Aug 24, 2017 11:07 AM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
logic340 said:

Can you read what I said again and then tell me if I should be answering you?

Aug 24, 2017 11:10 AM

Dec 2015
logic340 said:
Arrisu said:

lul k
Aug 24, 2017 11:10 AM

Jan 2010
@ everyone if Arrisu does not respond to me before close to phase change (say 1 hour before) can someone please ask me to elaborate on #1755. It is very important but I will not go into detail until closer to phase change.

Aug 24, 2017 11:11 AM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
logic340 said:

lul k
ok cool, I hope you understand what I am getting at here.
There is a purpose to this and I feel my words were very clear if you don't understand I need to know.

Aug 24, 2017 11:23 AM

May 2013
DenjaX said:
@Mishukax oi. You alive?

Yeah man.
I'm just not gonna read those 20 pages. Sorry guys. Mafia could do me a favor and get rid of me but I don't see that happening, so I'm gonna play with whatever's thrown at me from now on. And sorry as well if I don't participate in conversations that started some time ago.

Quick opinions that I'm starting with just so my slot actually has meaning.
I like logic as town, and I'd dare keep CP alive until the crucial phases of the game even if his role is gonna be a big topic (with reason) because he's been townie as well.
AbuHumaid is acting exactly like in Hydra where he was scum, maybe I just don't see the difference. I think it's just his playstyle, so benefit of the doubt is given.
Claire and MaiTai are my focus right now. I didn't think Claire's D1 was too bad, but the focus on CP was misplaced. MaiTai for the late vote on D1. Nothing else to really go on, these are not scumreads as it would be unfair to depend only on D1 (and I think I also read part of N1?), but still, I'm on the lookout for these players.
I thought Coelestin was a good scum candidate but apparently not, and I thought Tingle was town but the color suggests a mafia role appearing as town, as people had discussed. Which still makes no sense, as I've said earlier, because the color is pretty damn obvious so it ruins the point of the ability or whatever it is. Meh, they're dead so town or mafia, doesn't really matter to me. I didn't see anything in their posts that could indicate who they could be aligned with, I'm not gonna start reanalyzing their posts, seems like unwarranted effort, especially because I'm not sold on them being absolutely a mafia, and I'd expect mafia to make us think they were, just so town thinks they're dealing with one less red name.
And yeah, I see this D2 result, with me and Labs as candidates. I don't know the reason people pitied me over Labs (probably because Labs is a shady fella), but since we're both town I wouldn't expect scum to be behind the lynch too much. No need to manipulate a 2-way townie lynch.
I believe whisper also received considerable pressure, though I'm not sure what I think of them besides what I already said. Yeah sorry, I'm just gonna void D2 (well, not void, I'd still check a particular part if someone pointed me to it). I'm not gonna be productive otherwise.
Aug 24, 2017 11:42 AM

Dec 2015
logic340 said:
Arrisu said:

lul k
There is a purpose to this and I feel my words were very clear if you don't understand I need to know.

This has nothing to do with the pros and cons to denjas claim right? If not then I believe that I understand.

I will not be active by phase change due to work however.
Aug 24, 2017 11:46 AM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
logic340 said:

This has nothing to do with the pros and cons to denjas claim right? If not then I believe that I understand.

No this has nothing to do with Denja's pros and cons.
If I die I leave it to you to share on my behalf.

Aug 24, 2017 11:49 AM

Dec 2015
Got it. @Logic340
Aug 24, 2017 12:08 PM

Jan 2014
I'm getting discord mafia dejavu right now.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 24, 2017 12:12 PM

Dec 2015
lastwhisper31 said:

In what sense lol?
Aug 24, 2017 12:14 PM

Jan 2014
Arrisu said:
lastwhisper31 said:

In what sense lol?
I'll explain when I get home from work.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 12:16 PM

Jan 2014
@Arrisu when do u leave for work. EST time?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 12:45 PM

May 2013
logic340 said:
Arrisu said:

Can I be updated on the claims I missed? :/ That'd be a decent start to my comeback.
Aug 24, 2017 12:51 PM

Nov 2008
@Mishukax wanna claim?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 24, 2017 12:53 PM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:
logic340 said:

Can I be updated on the claims I missed? :/ That'd be a decent start to my comeback.

Suzune-chan - Bodydouble/Roleblocker?
DenjaX Executioner - Logic powered up for the Phraze/Grapefruit lynch
lastwhisper31 - Claims to be Coelestin's other half. If they had voted on the same train together an extra vote would have been placed there. Passive ability.
CorruptedPurity - Some kind of spy gets info from mafia chat for people showing "Respect". Says he can unlock something else if he gets more respect.
aa-dono asking for votes said but not sure if that was related to her ability/role or not.
logic has a weird sort of soft claim in but I doubt even Arrisu has any idea of what I am.

I think that is all of them. .

Aug 24, 2017 12:54 PM

Jan 2010
Did I miss anyone's claim?

Aug 24, 2017 12:57 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
roz's SoulEaterQUEEN claim whos a TPR survivor who can give vests to people. Arrisu confirmed on receiving it.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 24, 2017 1:01 PM

Oct 2011
I think I misread something from page 33...Are people suspicious of me because I type properly? I'm pretty sure most of us have decent grammar here.
----
On another note, I'm waiting on some things. Hopefully my abilities can finally help. If nothing occurs this time around, then you might as well call me vanilla.

Aug 24, 2017 1:03 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
roz's SoulEaterQUEEN claim whos a TPR survivor who can give vests to people. Arrisu confirmed on receiving it.
I knew I could count on you.

Aug 24, 2017 1:05 PM

May 2013

Ew no.
One of my abilities should manifest itself D3 if you're content with that.

What's bodydouble?
DanjaX has the Logic card? Powered up in what way?
I like whisper's ability. Seems legit. I do see one of the two halves being mafia though, seems like a nice ability to split between the two factions. I expect him to have something else though.
Corrupted is something like my Little Girl role where you get snippets of conversation? That's cool. It's also OP considering the ability wasn't announced to be in play so scum weren't on their guard until now. Unless the "info" takes another shape besides direct quoting, in which case that seems more balanced. Who knows, maybe his ability is different and we're helping to create an undefeatable scum by saying I respect that, but I respect that.
Aug 24, 2017 1:06 PM

Jan 2010
MaiTai said:
I think I misread something from page 33...Are people suspicious of me because I type properly? I'm pretty sure most of us have decent grammar here.
----
On another note, I'm waiting on some things. Hopefully my abilities can finally help. If nothing occurs this time around, then you might as well call me vanilla.
I don't think you misread, I'm not buying it though the behavior is too strong an indicator for me.

Aug 24, 2017 1:08 PM

May 2013
DenjaX said:

If all these players are town then mafia must be ridiculously powered. One of my abilities creates one (if not another) confirmed townie, lol.
Aug 24, 2017 1:10 PM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:

Ew no.
One of my abilities should manifest itself D3 if you're content with that.

What's bodydouble?
DanjaX has the Logic card? Powered up in what way?
I like whisper's ability. Seems legit. I do see one of the two halves being mafia though, seems like a nice ability to split between the two factions. I expect him to have something else though.
Corrupted is something like my Little Girl role where you get snippets of conversation? That's cool. It's also OP considering the ability wasn't announced to be in play so scum weren't on their guard until now. Unless the "info" takes another shape besides direct quoting, in which case that seems more balanced. Who knows, maybe his ability is different and we're helping to create an undefeatable scum by saying I respect that, but I respect that.
I do not understand what body double is either. Roz talked with her about it a few pages back. Suzune also claims that she role blocked Denja X last night (n1) or something like that.
Danza claims he has more targets and that he is looking for the roll corruptedpurity. He says he believes this role is evil.
@DenjaX can you confirm this information?

Aug 24, 2017 1:21 PM

Nov 2008
Mishukax said:
DenjaX said:

If all these players are town then mafia must be ridiculously powered. One of my abilities creates one (if not another) confirmed townie, lol.
So I should give you until D3 to prove yourself, is that it? You are a burden to town due to your inactivity. The lynch could have been you or Labs. Make use of your life you have right now. Are you CorruptedPurity by any chance?

Aug 24, 2017 1:26 PM

May 2013
DenjaX said:
Mishukax said:

So I should give you until D3 to prove yourself, is that it? You are a burden to town due to your inactivity. The lynch could have been you or Labs. Make use of your life you have right now. Are you CorruptedPurity by any chance?

My ability doesn't even prove I'm townie but I'm not gonna stop you from giving me time lol, so sure I guess? I know I'm a burden, which is why I apologized and asked for a quick update, and which is why I'm trying to make use of my life. I'm not CorruptedPurity so try focusing on someone else.
Aug 24, 2017 1:31 PM

Jan 2010
Not CorruptedPurity List:
logic
Abu
Mishu
roz
lastwhisper (just a guess based on Coel/Shinichi flip

Aug 24, 2017 1:35 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
Not CorruptedPurity List:
logic
Abu
Mishu
roz
lastwhisper (just a guess based on Coel/Shinichi flip
Tbh, I only believe roz and lastwhisper not being CP. Whoever is CP right now won't claim because that would mean they have a target on their back so they will just deny it. Don't sweat it though. I will find him eventually.

Aug 24, 2017 1:39 PM

Nov 2008
Mishukax said:

My ability doesn't even prove I'm townie but I'm not gonna stop you from giving me time lol, so sure I guess? I know I'm a burden, which is why I apologized and asked for a quick update, and which is why I'm trying to make use of my life. I'm not CorruptedPurity so try focusing on someone else.
So how are you gonna make use of your life? We will lynch you next btw.

Aug 24, 2017 1:44 PM

May 2013
DenjaX said:
Tbh, I only believe roz and lastwhisper not being CP. Whoever is CP right now won't claim because that would mean they have a target on their back so they will just deny it. Don't sweat it though. I will find him eventually.

What was the context when you said you needed to find CP? Waiting for claims to start going out to catch CP would have been more careful for a rule hunt.
Personally I would have claimed it first post had I been CP, because I could try profiting from being a confirmed townie. Although I suppose that would come with its fair share of unwanted attention.
Maybe there's no CP and host is trolling your ass.
Aug 24, 2017 1:47 PM

May 2013
DenjaX said:

Uhhh. I'm gonna play my usual forum mafia game which basically means reactive posts and try catching scum while failing horribly, only to meet a sad night kill or vig shot. You don't really want to lynch me btw so plz don't.
Aug 24, 2017 1:51 PM

Nov 2008
Mishukax said:
DenjaX said:

Uhhh. I'm gonna play my usual forum mafia game which basically means reactive posts and try catching scum while failing horribly, only to meet a sad night kill or vig shot. You don't really want to lynch me btw so plz don't.
You are right. I do not really want to lynch you...

So are you sure that I am scum?

Aug 24, 2017 2:03 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
@CorruptedPurity you know dono well. Do you think any of those messages you received could be from her?
@CorruptedPurity did you ever answer this for me?

Aug 24, 2017 2:05 PM

Jun 2009
Sorry, getting home from work. I catch up~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 24, 2017 2:08 PM

May 2013
DenjaX said:
Mishukax said:

You are right. I do not really want to lynch you...

So are you sure that I am scum?

You don't really want to vig shot me either in case you happen to have that in mind x) The bottom of your heart does not wish for it. You always want to follow the bottom of your heart.

No I'm not. As I've said. My reads will take better shape from now on, or should, at least. I can follow my D1 reads but it's pretty awkward when I'm missing a D2, and that awkwardness ought to follow me all game, but I believe I can manage.
Aug 24, 2017 2:10 PM

May 2013
Suzune-chan said:

Hi there o/ I feel like among the claims so far, roleblocker has the most scum potential. Thoughts?
Aug 24, 2017 2:19 PM
Jul 2018
Woke up an hour before phase change as planned
Aug 24, 2017 2:25 PM

Jan 2010
@aa-dono this may seem a bit forward but did you use an ability night 1?

Aug 24, 2017 2:30 PM
Jul 2018
@logic340 if you had the ability to rolecrush Suzune, would you do it?

(If i die tonight you know who to look at, either Suzune or Denja)
Aug 24, 2017 2:31 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Tbf its 1:35am, and I take things at face value. If I find out they lie when I backread, I'd question them about it. @logic340

Your misinterpreting my opinion there, and reading it totally out of context. I know exactly when Dono voted mishu, I was saying that having her vote on Mishu 1 hour before the phase change, wasnt gunna pressure anything. Man, if this was day phase I'd seriously vote you just from this.

This totally reminds me of your discord scum game, where you pull out some bs read on something, and then ask the towniest towny, to vote with you. You and mishu are both at the top of my scum list now... and I dont believe ur gunna die dont worry, unless a town or tpr kills you.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 2:32 PM

Jun 2009
Mishukax said:
Suzune-chan said:

Hi there o/ I feel like among the claims so far, roleblocker has the most scum potential. Thoughts?
Thanks! I like my role too~

What do you want me to say?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 24, 2017 2:33 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Mishukax said:

lastwhisper31 - Claims to be Coelestin's other half. If they had voted on the same train together an extra vote would have been placed there. Passive ability.
CorruptedPurity - Some kind of spy gets info from mafia chat for people showing "Respect". Says he can unlock something else if he gets more respect.
aa-dono asking for votes said but not sure if that was related to her ability/role or not.
logic has a weird sort of soft claim in but I doubt even Arrisu has any idea of what I am.

Why are you so ok with giving mishu this information instead of having it gather it on his own, where in the book of town tells, does it state that people that don't want to back read are still town? This is totally ridiculous haha.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 2:34 PM

Jan 2014
what in the world is all these, "If I die will you do this posts." This is gunna be an interesting phase change I can tell you that.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 2:36 PM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
@logic340 if you had the ability to rolecrush Suzune, would you do it?

(If i die tonight you know who to look at, either Suzune or Denja)
It's quite possible. I am not comfortable there at all.

Aug 24, 2017 2:38 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:

Your misinterpreting my opinion there, and reading it totally out of context. I know exactly when Dono voted mishu, I was saying that having her vote on Mishu 1 hour before the phase change, wasnt gunna pressure anything. Man, if this was day phase I'd seriously vote you just from this.

This totally reminds me of your discord scum game, where you pull out some bs read on something, and then ask the towniest towny, to vote with you. You and mishu are both at the top of my scum list now... and I dont believe ur gunna die dont worry, unless a town or tpr kills you.
Dono said her vote was placed for pressure just after this post she votes for Phraze. Isn't that vote switch part of your case against her? So an hour before phase change she moves a pressure vote that you feel isn't doing anything to Phraze. I am I understanding this is what you take issue with?

Aug 24, 2017 2:38 PM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:

Why are you so ok with giving mishu this information instead of having it gather it on his own, where in the book of town tells, does it state that people that don't want to back read are still town? This is totally ridiculous haha.
Man we need people to be informed. If he is scum he already has this information and I didn't hurt anything. Why would you want people to be uninformed?

Aug 24, 2017 2:39 PM
Jul 2018
I'm the town's jailor, I jailed Suzune tonight, she has to convince me of her role and alignment. If I'm not convinced I can rolecrush her and make her a vanilla..
@logic340 that's why she claimed RB at that time
Oh and according to her, she's Labs and she roleblocked Claire Night 1 which means that Denja lied about using his ability
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 34 35 [36] 37 38 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.