Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 37 » ... Last »
Aug 24, 2017 7:33 AM

Jan 2014
Arrisu said:
aa-dono said:
Nah, that teamwork part was logic's assumption.
Well.. there is a reason. I was honestly hoping the votes comes on Day 1 with claire and some others keeping the whole aa-dono feels scum, but since they did not, I had to ask for it.
I went with it the way I did for reaction test. logic passed with flying colours. Suzu barely passed. CP needs a refresher course, and Last failed the test.

So those would barely pass/failed, does this change your view on them?

aa-dono said:
Denja and Arri? :/

I thought I was your town read. What happened?

@CorruptedPurity - What you've found is incredibly helpful though I should point out that Tingle (who is most probably mafia flip) also posted with proper grammar. So you need to add her to the list. However yes, Maitai would also fit the description.

About the trained that formed EoD on Labs: It was rather random was it not? I understand that Labs was quite neutral in behavior and so by PoE could be considered as a lynch target. However, in this scenario there were better potential lynch targets (such as Mishuka).

So I find this strange that Labs was lynched. Anybody else got that same opinion?
I did, and I thought it was weird, when Logic wanted to vote Mishu in his read list. but Hey, I guess that means nothing. inb4 he states the lynch wasnt gunna go anywhere, so let me follow the neutral parties lynch target.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 24, 2017 7:40 AM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
DenjaX said:
who are scum?
Last and you maybe?
is this you saying i'm scum, or you following the flow? Lets say I'm confirmed town, then who are your scum leans?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 7:44 AM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
@lastwhisper31 what about you? who are you scum reading?
(respond to this before phase change please)
I stated before I was unsure of where to go from here, kinda wish I had Mafia Universe's ISO option right now. But if I was to wing it, I'd say Logic, Dono, and Mishu still?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 7:44 AM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
It makes sense for grape and logic to not be of the same alignment because if they were both town it would be stupid and against the town win condition
IF you believe this, then maybe place a vote on Denja day 3 since she claimed to be Logic, unless I'm mistaken.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 7:46 AM
Jul 2018
lastwhisper31 said:
AbuHumaid said:
Last and you maybe?
is this you saying i'm scum, or you following the flow? Lets say I'm confirmed town, then who are your scum leans?
I ain't no follower, if anything I follow my own dreams. If you're town then I'd be scum reading Denja or Suzune and Dono
Aug 24, 2017 7:48 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
So what speculation, that hes town, or that its an investigation role? I thought we agreed that blue was town, and investigation is pretty broad when it comes to what the role could possibly be.
Edit: ToS leaked for a sec when i made that post haha
He flipped town so why would I question that as a speculation? You know that the role is what I was talking about you only threw that in to add salt to the wound.

What if Mishu had flipped town instead of Labs should I town shame you and speculate on what his ability might have been in an effort to make you look worse? This is what you did to me with your post. If you think I am scum for lynching town then fine but to add in "seems like an investigation role awesome" is just paining thing is an unrealistic/unfair light.
He flipped town, so? Still doesnt mean he was a better option then Mishu, honestly I have no idea where the option of Labs even came from since he was pretty neutral all game, and I clearly remember a lot of people scum reading mishu. Honestly if mishu had died and flipped town, you would be all over me, so lets not go there, and I would feel bad if he was town, not saying that fairs to say everyone should feel bad with a miss lynch, but I def would. Lmao you were on the train for two of the lynches, and they both were town, so when do we get to say maybe your jumping to conclusions, like your freaken tunnel on me.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 7:49 AM
Jul 2018
lastwhisper31 said:
AbuHumaid said:
@lastwhisper31 what about you? who are you scum reading?
(respond to this before phase change please)
I stated before I was unsure of where to go from here, kinda wish I had Mafia Universe's ISO option right now. But if I was to wing it, I'd say Logic, Dono, and Mishu still?
shouldn't you have a solid scum read by now? Why those 3 exactly?
Aug 24, 2017 7:50 AM
Jul 2018
lastwhisper31 said:
AbuHumaid said:
It makes sense for grape and logic to not be of the same alignment because if they were both town it would be stupid and against the town win condition
IF you believe this, then maybe place a vote on Denja day 3 since she claimed to be Logic, unless I'm mistaken.
that's what I'm planning to do
Aug 24, 2017 7:50 AM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I ain't no follower, if anything I follow my own dreams. If you're town then I'd be scum reading Denja or Suzune and Dono
Lmao "I follow my own dreams haha".
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 7:52 AM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Saying I should isnt gunna make me know what to do, I currently am at a loss, and I wont have time to go through everything till after work today.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 7:53 AM

Jan 2014
@logic340 I'll claim once you claim, since I saw that you wanted me to claim at this point.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 7:55 AM
Jul 2018
lastwhisper31 said:
AbuHumaid said:
Saying I should isnt gunna make me know what to do, I currently am at a loss, and I wont have time to go through everything till after work today.
again with the work excuse, if you're town then you're really not helping, that's why I'm suspecting you, you're there but not really doing much
Aug 24, 2017 8:02 AM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
lastwhisper31 said:
again with the work excuse, if you're town then you're really not helping, that's why I'm suspecting you, you're there but not really doing much
Lmao what I do in RL isnt an excuse, I love your personality abu, but please refrain using that against me, you may be overly town read, and I do believe you are town, but there hasnt been overly much that you've done yet either, and there are many people not playing the game to the most of their ability right now also, like mishu, or dono, or even lambs, well lambs is dead now, but w/e
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 8:06 AM

Jan 2010
@lastwhisper31 Can I please get that case against dono that I have been asking you for since before phase change yesterday?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 24, 2017 8:07 AM

Jan 2014
and I've done my fiar share, I believed Arrisu was scum because of her EoD 1 actions, but now shes one of my strongest town reads, and I also had this weird scum read on Denja, and now I dont know what to think. The only scum read that hasnt changed much is dono, and I'll make that case when I get a chance.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 8:08 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
@logic340 I'll claim once you claim, since I saw that you wanted me to claim at this point.
I didn't say I want you to claim, why are you twisting my words? I said that I feel we should have forced you to claim yesterday. This is not what you make it out to be and I wish you would STOP doing it.

Aug 24, 2017 8:19 AM

Jan 2010
I know we always talk about when is and isn't a good time to claim but with timezones and people not being around at phase change I would like for people to think about how what they know could help town if they share the information before they die. I think a lot of this late CFD mislynches could be avoided if townies who know they will not be around for phase change take the steps to make sure they are not CFD lynch fodder when the time comes.

Aug 24, 2017 8:25 AM

Dec 2014
DenjaX said:
Hey town. Help me find CorruptedPurity and lynch them and I will help you guys find scum. Deal?

On one hand, I'm glad I'm in the game, on the other, I don't know I feel about you trying to lynch my role. It's just awkward for me to help you kill me.
Aug 24, 2017 8:29 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
@DenjaX Logic and Abu are not CP
I will try to narrow down your suspect pool more before the night ends.

Im souleaterQUEEN, so remove me out of list as well.
Aug 24, 2017 8:30 AM

Dec 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
and I've done my fiar share, I believed Arrisu was scum because of her EoD 1 actions, but now shes one of my strongest town reads, and I also had this weird scum read on Denja, and now I dont know what to think. The only scum read that hasnt changed much is dono, and I'll make that case when I get a chance.

I've concluded that you are town.
Aug 24, 2017 8:31 AM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Tbf the purpose of RVS is to apply pressure, promote activity and get the ball rolling. If one can accomplish that without the use of a vote, then I don't see the issue. On the other hand, if logic starts pressuring someone alot without voting them afterwards, I may find a problem with that depeding on the situation. As long as he's active and keeping the ball rolling, there's no real need to for him as an individual to participate in RVS
ororo~ You're answering for uncle logic..
o.O

Unnecessary fodder, like I stated before, it made her look like she was doing something, but it was pretty ambiguous in the fact that she never pointed out what it meant

aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Tbf the purpose of RVS is to apply pressure, promote activity and get the ball rolling. If one can accomplish that without the use of a vote, then I don't see the issue. On the other hand, if logic starts pressuring someone alot without voting them afterwards, I may find a problem with that depeding on the situation. As long as he's active and keeping the ball rolling, there's no real need to for him as an individual to participate in RVS
o.O
aa-dono said:
Arrisu said:
@aa-dono - Did you flip scum again? Or has your luck changed within my inactive year? c:
So it was your fault!
I was comfy with being town so when I got scum in previous games I thought it was @lastwhisper31's bad luck. I should have known it was a hint that you're coming 0o0

What changed, is that I'm pretty decent at catching scum now. 8)
Haha, no more straight wrong votes. Those were embarrassing days.

Yet she hasnt done much of scum hunting at all, just defends her inactivity, in her refusal to talk in night chat because she thinks its useless

aa-dono said:
_Claire_ said:
And you have not answered who we should look into, if you dont like all attention on CP.
+1

agreed with Claires, imo, scummy push on CP, and the way she pushed on Abu.

I actually liked logic atm. I have a slight scum lean on LastWhisper as well, and I like that logic picks up on things I find suspicious. Though imo, the points are all weak and while it deserves suspicion and pressure, they're not scumtells.
but you had a scum lean on me?

aa-dono said:
I don't wanna lynch last today. I like his responses.

Vote @Mishukax
Hello. Hi. Eh. Hey.
Wanna give townread to lastwhisper with me?

Edit: Added the @ to Mishu's name.

What even is this? Claimed she didnt like Coel or Phraze's vote on me, and then goes and votes mishu?

aa-dono said:
Arrisu said:
@aa-dono @Labs @Tingle @Abuhumaid @Suzune-chan

How bout lynching Phraze guys? What's your opinion on that? Do you have any better options?
Nope. Sorry, currently occupied ><

My vote on Mishu is pressure. I don't read phraze as either town or scum, so I don't have any objection to the lynch.

So unless the vote is on someone I have townlean on, I won't object.
vote for pressure 1 hour before phase change, and she never even explained the reason she made the vote.

aa-dono said:
Arrisu said:

You are correct.
GG for your math skills.

Dono, who'd you lynch if it wasn't phraze?
Claire/logic/(maybe lastwhisper)

and now she scum reads me again, w/o reason.

aa-dono said:
Vote: Phraze
I guess I can join. I'm not sure I'll be here for phase change. Even if I do, I'll probably just lurk and observe votes.

and then her weird vote on phraze

My opinion still hasnt changed, Awa has a ton of posts, but they don't seem to be doing anything. and Yes this is rushed, because I don't really have much more time to focus on this.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 8:31 AM

Jan 2010
@CorruptedPurity you know dono well. Do you think any of those messages you received could be from her?

Aug 24, 2017 8:33 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I didn't say I want you to claim, why are you twisting my words? I said that I feel we should have forced you to claim yesterday. This is not what you make it out to be and I wish you would STOP doing it.
Calm down, I was half asleep when I saw the post, my intentions are never to twist anyones words.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 8:37 AM

Jan 2010
All you have done here is make her look scummy is there anything she has done that maybe looks townie? You were her partner in two games is this the type of play you remember seeing from her as your partner in those games? At the surface level your read on here feels weak. Even worse since I have been begging you for it now for nearly 24 hours. You had the day off yesterday and never went beyond her end of D1 what about her D2? I have been back and forth and now I am back to thinking she might be scum for a reason I cannot divulge just yet. Not a real solid lead but something interesting in purity's information but I need a little more information before I drop mine. I see you getting town reads all of a sudden but I don't share the opinion at all right now.

edit added spoiler tag
also those are all the reason I was waffling on my read on her before her D2 play.

Aug 24, 2017 8:37 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:
Calm down, I was half asleep when I saw the post, my intentions are never to twist anyones words.
Dude I am calm but I would like for you to slow down a little bit and think about what it is you are responding to.

Aug 24, 2017 8:42 AM

Oct 2011
Good morning guys.
I left my written notes at home, so I won't really be able to dig into some stuff until later on. It makes me sad cause I bought a new notebook and pen for this. ;o;

Anyways, I think I saw a chunk of my posts quoted, so lay any questions on me.

Aug 24, 2017 8:47 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
All you have done here is make her look scummy is there anything she has done that maybe looks townie? You were her partner in two games is this the type of play you remember seeing from her as your partner in those games? At the surface level your read on here feels weak. Even worse since I have been begging you for it now for nearly 24 hours. You had the day off yesterday and never went beyond her end of D1 what about her D2? I have been back and forth and now I am back to thinking she might be scum for a reason I cannot divulge just yet. Not a real solid lead but something interesting in purity's information but I need a little more information before I drop mine. I see you getting town reads all of a sudden but I don't share the opinion at all right now.

edit added spoiler tag
also those are all the reason I was waffling on my read on her before her D2 play.

I did not have the day off yesterday, and you were right, I focused on the scummy posts, but I also stated that her posts arent really doing much of anything either. Don't town read me idc, but this tunnel needs to stop, honestly if this was anyone else, I would thank them for trying so hard to scum read me, but this is you, and this tunnel just seems so beyond forced at this point, that I want to go against everything I think and just scum read you.
Edit: Your turn logic, explain to me what makes you think Dono is more town...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 8:50 AM

Jan 2014
Before I head to work, @Arrisu, why do you believe I'm town?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 8:58 AM

Jan 2014
Its hilarious watching you guys talk about doing something, when most talk seems to come between 1 and 2 hours before phase change, and day 2 was mostly between two AFKs. I literally cant help in these situations.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 9:08 AM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Its hilarious watching you guys talk about doing something, when most talk seems to come between 1 and 2 hours before phase change, and day 2 was mostly between two AFKs. I literally cant help in these situations.

Ya know...there's a point here. Neither Labs or Mishu were even around to defend themselves even it they wanted to, so it's easy for the baddies to sheep on in. Hell, they could have just left their votes elsewhere. We kinda did this to ourselves. :/

Aug 24, 2017 9:11 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
logic340 said:

edit added spoiler tag

I did not have the day off yesterday, and you were right, I focused on the scummy posts, but I also stated that her posts arent really doing much of anything either. Don't town read me idc, but this tunnel needs to stop, honestly if this was anyone else, I would thank them for trying so hard to scum read me, but this is you, and this tunnel just seems so beyond forced at this point, that I want to go against everything I think and just scum read you.
Edit: Your turn logic, explain to me what makes you think Dono is more town...
What tunnel though? I left you alone all day yesterday it was you who turend back to logic must be scum due to his end of day. THough my read on you has never changed I try to work with you while you take every little thing said to you personally like an attack. Not just me but others have said it to. It's like you want to obstruct us from getting things done by throwing mud at everyone without thinking about what you are typing. Help me get out of the tunnel by being a little more thoughtful and slowing down when responding to people. And stop making posts like the one below if this really is your second town game.

lastwhisper31 said:

Aug 24, 2017 9:14 AM

Jan 2010
MaiTai said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Ya know...there's a point here. Neither Labs or Mishu were even around to defend themselves even it they wanted to, so it's easy for the baddies to sheep on in. Hell, they could have just left their votes elsewhere. We kinda did this to ourselves. :/
Well I am honestly not mad that one of them is gone because would we like to be facing a similar situation with them on D3? I don't put as much stock in power roles as other do if we all actually work at getting ourselves cleared behaviorally then mafia will have a much harder time and the PR's will mean so much more.

Aug 24, 2017 9:34 AM

Jan 2014
So with the fact that I stated I double vote when I vote with my "lover", I put it in quotes because we aren't actually lovers, do you still think I'm mafia. I much as this is bastard, I'd see it as weird if I gained a double vote when me and my lover are on the same train, if we were opposite aligned. So do you not believe my soft claim?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 10:02 AM

Dec 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
So with the fact that I stated I double vote when I vote with my "lover", I put it in quotes because we aren't actually lovers, do you still think I'm mafia. I much as this is bastard, I'd see it as weird if I gained a double vote when me and my lover are on the same train, if we were opposite aligned. So do you not believe my soft claim?

I believe your softclaim but your claim may not necessarily be town aligned. I can see scum having that ability too. I'll analyze ur read on dono in a while.
Aug 24, 2017 10:04 AM

Dec 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
Before I head to work, @Arrisu, why do you believe I'm town?

I am also headed to work. But I need you to trust me D3. I know I'll live N2 due to my vest. But if you live to D3 then I want us to work together and do some PoE together.

Basically, let's be a team. Since you also town read me right? :')
Aug 24, 2017 10:06 AM

Dec 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
lastwhisper31 said:

I believe your softclaim but your claim may not necessarily be town aligned. I can see scum having that ability too. I'll analyze ur read on dono in a while.

I'd also like to work with you @CorruptedPurity and @abuhumaid to a certain extent. Would you like to?
Aug 24, 2017 10:20 AM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

o.O

LW: Unnecessary fodder, like I stated before, it made her look like she was doing something, but it was pretty ambiguous in the fact that she never pointed out what it meant
Me: She enjoys fluffing, NAI
aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

o.O
aa-dono said:
Arrisu said:
@aa-dono - Did you flip scum again? Or has your luck changed within my inactive year? c:
So it was your fault!
I was comfy with being town so when I got scum in previous games I thought it was @lastwhisper31's bad luck. I should have known it was a hint that you're coming 0o0

What changed, is that I'm pretty decent at catching scum now. 8)
Haha, no more straight wrong votes. Those were embarrassing days.

LW:Yet she hasnt done much of scum hunting at all, just defends her inactivity, in her refusal to talk in night chat because she thinks its useless
Me:This is more fluff, not a defense. NAI here, no point
aa-dono said:
_Claire_ said:
And you have not answered who we should look into, if you dont like all attention on CP.
+1

LW:
agreed with Claires, imo, scummy push on CP, and the way she pushed on Abu.
Me: Push on me was not justified but it was RVS. Not really something opinion swaying. +1 is NAI
I actually liked logic atm. I have a slight scum lean on LastWhisper as well, and I like that logic picks up on things I find suspicious. Though imo, the points are all weak and while it deserves suspicion and pressure, they're not scumtells.
LW:but you had a scum lean on me?
Me:Scum leans are rare for her, she either has a reason to scumread you or not. She may suspect you but not scumlean you. That red part is definitely not a town marker. Scum marker? Possible, who knows?
aa-dono said:

Vote @Mishukax
Hello. Hi. Eh. Hey.

LW:What even is this? Claimed she didnt like Coel or Phraze's vote on me, and then goes and votes mishu?
Me: From Hydra game, it is common for her to vote someone for pressure even if she has other suspects, especially if she isn't sure about them
aa-dono said:
Arrisu said:
@aa-dono @Labs @Tingle @Abuhumaid @Suzune-chan

How bout lynching Phraze guys? What's your opinion on that? Do you have any better options?
Nope. Sorry, currently occupied ><

My vote on Mishu is pressure. I don't read phraze as either town or scum, so I don't have any objection to the lynch.

So unless the vote is on someone I have townlean on, I won't object.

LW:vote for pressure 1 hour before phase change, and she never even explained the reason she made the vote.
Me: Pressure vote 1 hour before phase change makes no sense. Agree with LW here
aa-dono said:
Arrisu said:

You are correct.
GG for your math skills.

Dono, who'd you lynch if it wasn't phraze?
Claire/logic/(maybe lastwhisper)

LW:and now she scum reads me again, w/o reason.
Me:From Hydra, our reads are quite volatile, all we need is one posts, one reason to look at you and our reads can go 180. So if this happened with her here, it's not a scum marker is all I'm saying.
aa-dono said:
Vote: Phraze
I guess I can join. I'm not sure I'll be here for phase change. Even if I do, I'll probably just lurk and observe votes.

LW:and then her weird vote on phraze
Me: Lul, did you prefer her keep her vote on Mishu? You can't scream for change and complain about it. But in a more ISO standpoint, it does seem a bit sheepish

LW:My opinion still hasnt changed, Awa has a ton of posts, but they don't seem to be doing anything. and Yes this is rushed, because I don't really have much more time to focus on this.
Me: Some scum markers picked. But this is a biased post, as I can easily find some posts she made with strong town markers too. Final verdict: neutral
Aug 24, 2017 10:23 AM

Dec 2014
Arrisu said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I'd also like to work with you @CorruptedPurity and @abuhumaid to a certain extent. Would you like to?

Im down if you're down. What you need from me hon?

Actually its 1.30am... Can this wait til morning?
Aug 24, 2017 10:24 AM

Dec 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
Arrisu said:

Im down if you're down. What you need from me hon?

Actually its 1.30am... Can this wait til morning?

It's going to wait until D3. Nothing big. I just want to have a solid team to work with is all.
Aug 24, 2017 10:24 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
You know what I hadn't actually thought of this.

Aug 24, 2017 10:26 AM

Dec 2015
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Scum reads as of now? Top of your head. Who'd you want to lynch D3 as of right now?
Aug 24, 2017 10:28 AM

Nov 2008
@CorruptedPurity btw the fact that your claim makes you the Spy makes you useless from now on. Mafia will watch their behaviour or even frame players by imitating them.

I am still skeptical about this claim because I cannot think of your role being informative, let alone being Spy.

We shall see. But for now, I respect that.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 24, 2017 10:28 AM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
logic340 said:

Scum reads as of now? Top of your head. Who'd you want to lynch D3 as of right now?
Suzune/Mishu

Aug 24, 2017 10:29 AM

Dec 2015
logic340 said:
Arrisu said:

Suzune/Mishu

So why'd you not lynch Mishu D2?

Also what makes Suzune more scummy than another player?
Aug 24, 2017 10:30 AM

Dec 2014
DenjaX said:
@CorruptedPurity btw the fact that your claim makes you the Spy makes you useless from now on. Mafia will watch their behaviour or even frame players by imitating them.

I am still skeptical about this claim because I cannot think of your role being informative, let alone being Spy.

The spy thingy is oneshot, I don't have shit on that anymore. I do however, got more tricks up my sleeves. hehe. Being you rocks btw.
Aug 24, 2017 10:34 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:

LW:vote for pressure 1 hour before phase change, and she never even explained the reason she made the vote.
Me: Pressure vote 1 hour before phase change makes no sense. Agree with LW here
@CorruptedPurity I really wish people would fact check what they are reading. You just agreed with whisper on his misrepresentation of facts.
aa-dono said:

Vote @Mishukax
Hello. Hi. Eh. Hey.

This is the post where aa-dono voted for Mishukax it was placed at 12:30am EST on Aug 20th. Phase change was at 6:00pm EST on Aug 20th. How did dono pressure vote mishu an hour before phase change?

Aug 24, 2017 10:36 AM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
logic340 said:
Suzune/Mishu

So why'd you not lynch Mishu D2?

Also what makes Suzune more scummy than another player?
Because I moved my vote with the others I trusted in. Why did you unvote instead of voting who you suspect? I believe I already explained my suspicions of suzune earlier in the night. I have been very active look over my posts and if your question has not been answered then ask me again.

Edit: While you are at it you can finally answer my question about the pros and cons of executioner claiming please since you have yet to do that for me.

Aug 24, 2017 10:36 AM

Dec 2014
Tbf its 1:35am, and I take things at face value. If I find out they lie when I backread, I'd question them about it. @logic340
Aug 24, 2017 10:37 AM

Nov 2008
CorruptedPurity said:
DenjaX said:

The spy thingy is oneshot, I don't have shit on that anymore. I do however, got more tricks up my sleeves. hehe. Being you rocks btw.
I expect no less from me. I always have tricks up my sleeves no matter how terrible my position gets. xDD

@Mishukax oi. You alive?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 24, 2017 10:38 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
Tbf its 1:35am, and I take things at face value. If I find out they lie when I backread, I'd question them about it. @logic340
Well now that you know he lied will you question him now?

@Arrisu I think I am still very willing to lynch whisper at the start of this phase as well.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 37 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.