Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »
Aug 23, 2017 5:00 PM

Dec 2015
Eh. A second mislynch? Perhaps we should re-evaluate how we investigate players...

I'm at work for another 4 hours but my mind is racing with speculation.
Aug 23, 2017 5:01 PM
Jul 2018
Smh what are you doing town?
Aug 23, 2017 5:05 PM

Jan 2014
We are cleaing or accusing whisper depending on reaction.
And I would clear him tbh.

Also, kinda laughing from Suzune not wanting to lynch neither Suzune nor Suzune.
Aug 23, 2017 5:07 PM

Jun 2009
roz1roz said:

Also, kinda laughing from Suzune not wanting to lynch neither Suzune nor Suzune.
It is ironic in one more way too~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 23, 2017 5:15 PM

Aug 2012
Arrisu said:
@aa-dono - What were the votes against you for earlier this phase? I still don't understand. Was it actually teamwork?
Nah, that teamwork part was logic's assumption.
Well.. there is a reason. I was honestly hoping the votes comes on Day 1 with claire and some others keeping the whole aa-dono feels scum, but since they did not, I had to ask for it.
I went with it the way I did for reaction test. logic passed with flying colours. Suzu barely passed. CP needs a refresher course, and Last failed the test.

Aug 23, 2017 5:16 PM

Aug 2012
DenjaX said:
I am also not forgetting that @aa-dono @Arrisu and even @roz1roz are willing to kill me as well today.

I am not going down without a fight.
I... I can't fight Shishou though... That would be disrespectful o.o

Aug 23, 2017 5:18 PM

Nov 2008
Hmmm. The hunt for CorruptedPurity continues...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 23, 2017 5:20 PM

Aug 2012
Also, I've never had anyone defend me like that........

Is logic my knight in shiny armor? >////<

Aug 23, 2017 5:21 PM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
um...I guess you call this lynching for information? We are struggling.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 23, 2017 5:23 PM

Nov 2008
I only need to lynch CorruptedPurity to win the game... >.<

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 23, 2017 5:25 PM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:

wtf is that claim
Aug 23, 2017 5:27 PM

Nov 2008
roz1roz said:
DenjaX said:

wtf is that claim
CorruptedPurity role is most likely mafia.

Aug 23, 2017 5:29 PM
Jul 2018
Can someone link me to Denja's claim? I'm on phone right now, can't find it
Aug 23, 2017 5:30 PM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:

In short, they are logic and needed to kill grapefruit for additional ability.
Softclaims killing powers.
Aug 23, 2017 5:32 PM
Jul 2018
roz1roz said:
AbuHumaid said:

In short, they are logic and needed to kill grapefruit for additional ability.
Softclaims killing powers.
that makes sense, Phraze was grapefruit and she said logic is her rival
Aug 23, 2017 5:34 PM

Jan 2010
@aa-dono did lastwhisper ever present his case against you?
@lastwhisper31 when might I expect that dono case?

Aug 23, 2017 5:36 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
roz1roz said:

wtf is that claim
CorruptedPurity role is most likely mafia.
I was hoping that wasn't the case but outside of defending himself from labs and claire's push on him i don't remember much. He is supposed to get something for the respect but that hasn't happened can't hold it against him with an MIA co-host but yeah it's time to turn the pressure up on that slot

Aug 23, 2017 5:37 PM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
He said it was my EoD vote.

I usually don't talk at all during night phase, but I have nothing planned today (I am bored ;-; ), so I don't mind answering pings.

Aug 23, 2017 5:38 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
I was hoping that wasn't the case but outside of defending himself from labs and claire's push on him i don't remember much. He is supposed to get something for the respect but that hasn't happened can't hold it against him with an MIA co-host but yeah it's time to turn the pressure up on that slot
Oh CP (the player) is full of sheet with his "I respect that" shenanigans but I wasn't talking about him. I was talking about CP as a role not the player. I still don't know who got it. But he is my target too.

Aug 23, 2017 5:40 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
Oh CP (the player) is full of sheet with his "I respect that" shenanigans but I wasn't talking about him. I was talking about CP as a role not the player. I still don't know who got it. But he is my target too.
Oh, shit misunderstanding....lol. Well this is quite interesting. I am not CP if that helps you narrow down the search.

Aug 23, 2017 5:42 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:

I usually don't talk at all during night phase, but I have nothing planned today (I am bored ;-; ), so I don't mind answering pings.
So if his whole case hinges on your vote then it's pretty much holding no weight. I mean I asked him to convince me to vote you then after the lynch he town shames me and even speculates on the role to make it sting worse. Like what part of that shit is townie?
you were his scum partner recently is he exhibiting the same behavior here and do you think it could be due to not being town very much or actually being scum. I am leaning towards the latter and wish I would have continued my push on him from D1 but I am trying to be open minded.

Aug 23, 2017 5:42 PM
Jul 2018
@DenjaX who do you suspect to be scum right now?
Aug 23, 2017 5:50 PM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
aa-dono said:

So if his whole case hinges on your vote then it's pretty much holding no weight. I mean I asked him to convince me to vote you then after the lynch he town shames me and even speculates on the role to make it sting worse. Like what part of that shit is townie?
you were his scum partner recently is he exhibiting the same behavior here and do you think it could be due to not being town very much or actually being scum. I am leaning towards the latter and wish I would have continued my push on him from D1 but I am trying to be open minded.
I think it's him actually being scum. Him being town includes all those nerve wreck. But he feels the same pressure of scumhunting and he doesn't shame others. Also, he doesn't go around saying this person scum easily as town. He likes being right.
I could ignore it Day 1, but Day 2 and he's still being on the defense... :/

I was online when he made the vote on Denja. I was there - his scumread - he did nothing. Then he changed to me when Denja was on and I was off. Very convenient.

Aug 23, 2017 6:01 PM

Nov 2008
AbuHumaid said:
DenjaX who do you suspect to be scum right now?
I actually have no idea whos scum this game... Everybody is being scummy in their own way.. that is why I went with PoE.

Eliminate extras.

Aug 23, 2017 6:01 PM

Jan 2010
@Roz1roz, @DenjaX, @AbuHumaid, @Arrisu, @aa-dono, @Suzune-chan
there are a lot of us on right now lets all chat.
What are the chances all of us are town (except for roz)?
If we are all town then who does that leave for scum?
If there is mafia among the people tagged here then pick one person you think that is likely to be mafia.

Aug 23, 2017 6:04 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
Roz1roz, DenjaX, AbuHumaid, Arrisu, aa-dono, Suzune-chan
If there is mafia among the people tagged here then pick one person you think that is likely to be mafia.
For my own sake, I eliminated Tingle as a player due to her weird flip so I brainwash myself that there are 14 players for this set-up. That way I can accustom myself on thinking that there are 3 mafias on the loose.

Aug 23, 2017 6:10 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
Roz1roz, DenjaX, AbuHumaid, Arrisu, aa-dono, Suzune-chan
For my own sake, I eliminated Tingle as a player due to her weird flip so I brainwash myself that there are 14 players for this set-up. That way I can accustom myself on thinking that there are 3 mafias on the loose.

So you didn't answer any of my questions?

Aug 23, 2017 6:17 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:

So you didn't answer any of my questions?
My bad. I had my train of thought going on.

I do not trust Arrisu, aa-dono and Suzune so I will kill all of them. One of them might be CP.

I also hate to admit this but I trust Abu. You are also town so mafia should kill you tonight. You aren't CP so you can be night killed. xDD

Aug 23, 2017 6:36 PM

Jan 2014
Ok had to focus on another mafia game for a bit, so now I'm back.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 23, 2017 6:37 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
@logic340 "Observant" sounds like a town investigation role... Awesome.
lastwhisper31 said:
@logic340 "Observant" sounds like a town investigation role... Awesome.
sounds like a bunch of speculation you don't need to be making right now.
So what speculation, that hes town, or that its an investigation role? I thought we agreed that blue was town, and investigation is pretty broad when it comes to what the role could possibly be.
Edit: ToS leaked for a sec when i made that post haha
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 6:43 PM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
Losing, is all I can say.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 6:47 PM

Aug 2012
logic340 said:
Denja and Arri? :/

Aug 23, 2017 6:51 PM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
Arrisu said:
@aa-dono - What were the votes against you for earlier this phase? I still don't understand. Was it actually teamwork?
Nah, that teamwork part was logic's assumption.
Well.. there is a reason. I was honestly hoping the votes comes on Day 1 with claire and some others keeping the whole aa-dono feels scum, but since they did not, I had to ask for it.
I went with it the way I did for reaction test. logic passed with flying colours. Suzu barely passed. CP needs a refresher course, and Last failed the test.

Thats why, I still dont trust you. You havent done much of anything this game imo.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 6:53 PM

Jan 2014
aa-dono said:
logic340 said:

Ok so is it safe to assume, you still think im mafia. and if so, why? I honestly have no idea what to do right now.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 6:55 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:

Uhhm, I kind of trust Denja in a weird way, and Arrisu is one of my strongest town leans. So out of this list, it woud be Dono and Suzune as highest chance to flip scum. Its very slim that all of you are town, and like you said, Roz doesnt really count
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 6:55 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:

Uhhm, I kind of trust Denja in a weird way, and Arrisu is one of my strongest town leans. So out of this list, it woud be Dono and Suzune as highest chance to flip scum. Its very slim that all of you are town, and like you said, Roz doesnt really count
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 6:57 PM

Jan 2014
roz1roz said:

I dont get you, what did I do that cleared me?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 6:57 PM

Jun 2009
Wish I had thought of it during the day, but I voted Claire and then Denja claimed using an ability. But you lied. You could not have used your ability last night, because I used mine on you.
@DenjaX

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 23, 2017 6:59 PM

Jan 2014
@aa-dono also, I failed because I didnt immediately vote you, in that weird game?
@CorruptedPurity so are we all gunna die cause we trusted you, wheres that post on your ability at?

Im with Denja here, I have no idea who to believe anymore.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 7:00 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
Wish I had thought of it during the day, but I voted Claire and then Denja claimed using an ability. But you lied. You could not have used your ability last night, because I used mine on you.
@DenjaX

uhhm what? Care to elaborate?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 7:00 PM

Jun 2009
lastwhisper31 said:
Suzune-chan said:
@DenjaX

Dejna claimed to have already achieved her win condition by using her ability. Right? But that is impossible she couldn't have.
I didn't even think about it at the moment, but something random triggered my though process.

Aug 23, 2017 7:05 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Dejna claimed to have already achieved her win condition by using her ability. Right? But that is impossible she couldn't have.
I didn't even think about it at the moment, but something random triggered my though process.
Where did Denja claim he already acheived his win condition? and I'm not gunna speculate what your role is at this point, I dont want mafia to get any ideas.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 7:08 PM

Jun 2009
lastwhisper31 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Where did Denja claim he already acheived his win condition? and I'm not gunna speculate what your role is at this point, I dont want mafia to get any ideas.
I feel very reading challenged today

With the activity and amount of players living on different timezones and people going to be busy for the close to phase change, I believe i have to roleclaim. I havent caught up much and i dont wanna risk this slot to die in a worthless manner and I wont give scum to pretend to be out of phase change just to have me lynched.

I am the Town Executioner and I have met my condition and I will use them tonight. I wont go into specifics to have mafia sip wine. I need to be alive during night to use my ability.

I read this as I met my win condition as, I used my ability. But I should have blocked her abilities.
Suzune-chanAug 23, 2017 7:12 PM

Aug 23, 2017 7:12 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
lastwhisper31 said:

With the activity and amount of players living on different timezones and people going to be busy for the close to phase change, I believe i have to roleclaim. I havent caught up much and i dont wanna risk this slot to die in a worthless manner and I wont give scum to pretend to be out of phase change just to have me lynched.

I am the Town Executioner and I have met my condition and I will use them tonight. I wont go into specifics to have mafia sip wine. I need to be alive during night to use my ability.

I read this as I met my win condition as, I used my ability.
Honestly idk, If Denja really is logic, then he probably had the same passive as Grape, so he probably gained an ability, which may or may not have been possible to roleblock. Also slightly confused because I thought everyone came to a consensus that the Logic role was possible scum.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 7:12 PM

Nov 2008
Suzune-chan said:
DenjaX
Hello there mafia roleblocker.

Aug 23, 2017 7:13 PM

Jun 2009
lastwhisper31 said:
Suzune-chan said:

I read this as I met my win condition as, I used my ability.
Honestly idk, If Denja really is logic, then he probably had the same passive as Grape, so he probably gained an ability, which may or may not have been possible to roleblock. Also slightly confused because I thought everyone came to a consensus that the Logic role was possible scum.
Indeed, but I thought before I die or something, I would not take the information that I blocked them from action to the grave because that is kind of foolish. Typically you block passives too.

Aug 23, 2017 7:14 PM

Jun 2009
DenjaX said:
Suzune-chan said:
DenjaX
Hello there mafia roleblocker.
Perhaps I would not suck at this game so much it that were true...

Edit: But thanks, I respect that~

Aug 23, 2017 7:18 PM

Nov 2008
Suzune-chan said:

Why did you stop me last night?

Aug 23, 2017 7:18 PM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
Suzune-chan said:

Because ur slot was scummy as hell going into night 1....
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 7:19 PM

Jun 2009
DenjaX said:
Suzune-chan said:

Because Claire was my vote at the end of the day.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.