Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »
Aug 23, 2017 11:54 AM

Jan 2010
Woohoo I can't wait to get back to my computer this is so juicy.
At this point in time I would Lynch tpr before I Lynch Denja
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 23, 2017 11:55 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
I'll just claim Logic's rival I hate it but uggh I wanna live for once

This is post #717

Now need to find if Claires vote on Phraze was before or after vote and reaction on claim.

Aug 23, 2017 11:55 AM

Jan 2010
Talk-to-text is a killer
Danger=denja

Aug 23, 2017 11:56 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
Phraze said:
I'll just claim Logic's rival I hate it but uggh I wanna live for once

This is post #717

Now need to find if Claires vote on Phraze was before or after vote and reaction on claim.

Claire's vote is long before this claimed

Aug 23, 2017 11:59 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:

This is post #717

Claire's vote is long before this claimed

Yep. And the reaction about Grepefruit lynch was... meh.

I wouldn't lynch it either tbh tho.

Someone wants to join my counterwagon on Suzune?
Aug 23, 2017 11:59 AM

Nov 2008
I see... So Phraze's flip basically confirmed logic's role alignment. I see where this is going.

Claire was lucky he got grapefruit. I am now OP.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 23, 2017 12:01 PM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
I see... So Phraze's flip basically confirmed logic's role alignment. I see where this is going.

Claire was lucky he got grapefruit. I am now OP.

No, it didn't confirm it.
If I was meant to balance the setup I would put them on oposite teams, not on the same.

I somehow can't imagine 2 towns trying to hang each other to get more abilities...

Tho it is bastard setup so I guess it could happen easily if host wanted to troll us. So I will let it pass and push counterwagon.
Aug 23, 2017 12:01 PM

Nov 2008
lastwhisper31 said:
he was the cop.
So what is your reason on lynching Claire?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 23, 2017 12:03 PM

Nov 2008
roz1roz said:
If I was meant to balance the setup I would put them on oposite teams, not on the same.

I somehow can't imagine 2 towns trying to hang each other to get more abilities...

Tho it is bastard setup so I guess it could happen easily if host wanted to troll us. So I will let it pass and push counterwagon.
The host set-up likes role interactions so much. So are you comfortable with logic role being scum then since grapefruit flipped town?

Aug 23, 2017 12:08 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
Talk-to-text is a killer
Danger=denja
Your device knows that I am the danger

I am the one who knocks.

Aug 23, 2017 12:11 PM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
roz1roz said:

The host set-up likes role interactions so much. So are you comfortable with logic role being scum then since grapefruit flipped town?

Tbh, it's my 2nd game here, so I can't really predict what would host do here. I know what I would do here myself. But that's all I have against this claim.

And I do know few hosts wich could give the additional ability to doc and cop to actualy buff town if they mislynch. Something like backup role, just of other type. I saw it before, but that's not really a great idea.

But yea, you should be convincing town members not me. Personaly, I'm willing to risk it.
Aug 23, 2017 12:12 PM

Jan 2010
Back at my PC. Let me go over the previous page.
Did I see someone say something about phase change being pushed back an hour?
That would be great news.

Aug 23, 2017 12:12 PM

Oct 2011
I would like to know some thoughts on Denja's claim at your convenience. @AbuHumaid, @Suzune-Chan @LastWhisper31 (Crap, I don't remember the full username. e.e)

Edit: Corrected Username.

Aug 23, 2017 12:13 PM

Nov 2008
MaiTai said:
I would like to know some thoughts on Denja's claim at your convenience. AbuHumaid, Suzune-Chan LastWhisper31 (Crap, I don't remember the full username. e.e)

They are gonna pretend to be afk and leave their vote because they are scared on what I am going to do.

Aug 23, 2017 12:14 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Back at my PC. Let me go over the previous page.
Did I see someone say something about phase change being pushed back an hour?
That would be great news.
that would be amazing if it was pushed back an hour
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 23, 2017 12:15 PM

Jan 2014
Logic, if I wouldn't be neutral, I would say you are trying to pocket me for same ideas.

Except you want me to get lynched every day. Oh well.
Pocketing via lynching sounds... interesting. Need to try it one day.
Aug 23, 2017 12:15 PM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
MaiTai said:
I would like to know some thoughts on Denja's claim at your convenience. AbuHumaid, Suzune-Chan LastWhisper31 (Crap, I don't remember the full username. e.e)

They are gonna pretend to be afk and leave their vote because they are scared on what I am going to do.
maybe I'll move it when I'm on break, who knows?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 12:16 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
roz1roz said:
I still only see 2 votes - Suzune & Abu.
One for old slot, wich WAS scummy. One for the sheeping itself.
I don't really see why to be nervous after votes like that.
And as of last question - I dunno. Quite possible.

@Roz you never responded to this from what I can see.

Aug 23, 2017 12:19 PM

Nov 2008
lastwhisper31 said:
Are you even gonna answer my question?

Aug 23, 2017 12:20 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
logic340 said:

@Roz you never responded to this from what I can see.

Yea, cause my base was wrong, cause I didn't notice a vote. Just scratch it.
Aug 23, 2017 12:20 PM

Oct 2011
Arrisu said:

Who am I willing to lynch?
Mishuka/Maitai/Whisper

Though you must know that I can be convinced to move my vote if needed for one of my town reads. I like working in a group.

Why me? Not asking as a defense as much as pure curiosity. I know you went to work, so I'll await your thoughts at your convenience.

Aug 23, 2017 12:22 PM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Are you even gonna answer my question?
u expect me to answer a question like that, while I'm at work? Simple answer, pressure, uve done quite a bit of talking because of it.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 12:26 PM

Jun 2009
aa-dono said:
Suzune-chan said:
If I didn't have something else about you on the burner, that bold part if the whole part of the day one train that drives me crazy. You just kind of jumped on it right at the end when they were trying to get Phraze to claim and you admitted that you could not be on for phase change so you were just going to stay there regardless of whether Phraze claimed. It just seems really strange choice to sheep into the finish line when there was clearly at least kind of a strategy going on.
I think I added the weight on Phraze though. When I jumped in, I think the votes were 2,2,3 something along that. If I was Phraze I wouldn't be worried of anything. So I joined Arri, hoping her pressure would lead to somewhere - since I wasn't gonna pressure anyone at 4/5 am in the morning, right after using my midnight attention on other things. I don't get why you're trying to paint my vote to be at the end. Phraze was online, and there was about an hour before phase change. She have enough time.
As for whether or not I would have stayed, if I believe she was town before I fell asleep, I would change. I was sleepy, but I was around. I did fell asleep about 20 mins before phase change I think... I couldn't stay awake.
What do you mean by the last sentence?
The sheep struck me just as really odd choice because it was so close to the end of the phase and the posts above seemed to be that Arri and Logic were attempting to get Phraze to claim. But you voted and commented that you did not think you would be around to change it, but the current discussion seemed to suggest the point was to push the claim and you would have been the fourth person, possibly fifth not sure if logic was on or off at that moment, on the train on day one. So you would not have been able to get off if Phraze had claimed. That is my point.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 23, 2017 12:27 PM

Nov 2008
lastwhisper31 said:
u expect me to answer a question like that, while I'm at work? Simple answer, pressure, uve done quite a bit of talking because of it.
Did not know you were at work. My apologies.

Aug 23, 2017 12:28 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Honestly, because I am frustrated with mal right now and playing on my phone is very difficult with the copy everything and move it problem. But sure, would it be possible to get your impression of your former slot. That sounds like a weird question, but I am curious your opinion on Claire.

Most specifically in two places.

Here in the exchange that I will call Claire vs Logic
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1653122&show=250

Claire and the vote
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1653122&show=550

I just linked the whole page because several exchanges are more then one page. As those actions and the way she answered them stand out to me tonally, I am curious your opinion on them and how you may or may not have reacted differently in said situations.

Random aside, I don't understand this.
Why is his question weird? I have seen him defend his slot before when subbing into a game. Specifically for Claire in Kitty Mafia where she was in a similar but worse situation.
Este Kuchi Kuchi means tickle, basically you are the first person he is going to work on. He Este Kuchi Kuchi'd Ruu in FFXV we let her go day 1 but lynched her partner followed by her D2 and D3.
Sorry, there was a conjunction mistake. I wanted to ask a weird question, not the other way around. I felt like asking them to read their former slot was kind of irregular. That one was completely my bad.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 23, 2017 12:29 PM

Nov 2008
@Suzune-chan who did you say that you are linked with again? I am a set-up hunter so I can smell BS. Be careful.

Jun 2009
aa-dono said:
Suzune-chan said:
Otherwise, as much as I dislike aa. I think my role might be tied to hers. So I am kind of stuck because I hesitate to lynch there.
I cannot think how my role can be tied to anyone.
Other way around, mine is tied to another.

Jun 2009
DenjaX said:
@Suzune-chan who did you say that you are linked with again? I am a set-up hunter so I can smell BS.
I am uncertain, but something about what aa was saying made me think it was possible we were connected

one of my abilities allows me to die in the place of another.

Aug 23, 2017 12:35 PM

Nov 2008
Suzune-chan said:
DenjaX said:
@Suzune-chan who did you say that you are linked with again? I am a set-up hunter so I can smell BS.
I am uncertain, but something about what aa was saying made me think it was possible we were connected

I did not ask you about your other ability. Why did you bring that up?

Aug 23, 2017 12:36 PM

Jun 2009
CorruptedPurity said:
logic340 said:
Did you ever get your "report"?

I honestly know how bad this sounds but no. Idk why it's taking them long but I still haven't gotten it back. I sent in my action and got a "noted" as a response a lil under 24 hours ago. I was going to pester them again about it but I don't want to be rude. I know how bad this is looking for me now but pls gimme a while more while I try to get something out of them.
Honestly, I feel like it was too much work to get so many people to say something for something not to happen, I find it hard to make up and am willing to wait on it.

Aug 23, 2017 12:37 PM

Jun 2009
DenjaX said:
Suzune-chan said:

no honey, I am looking for the match to that one. If I knew who I was protecting I would feel more incontrol because i would hate to lynch the one I am protecting. I am looking for an ability that I think might warrant it given what the role says.

Aug 23, 2017 12:38 PM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
My bad. I seemed to have missed it.

@Logic340 - Holy crap. I didn't even think of it from that angle. I literally could not come up with any pros for a town claim as exe.
Unvote

If that's what you were going for, well you blew my mind...
Ok seems I missed this post while I was out and about on mobile. So yeah all I was saying was rather than jump on it we can pick through it and see what we think. Your snap judgement lead to my snap judgement because it felt opportunistic. Especially after you and I talked about how this train built quickly just last night.
So from my PoV:
You put out your willing to lynch list Denja/Claire is not on it
Denja claims early due to wanting people to have time to see the claim
You vote DenjaX for claiming executioner because it is normally a mafia aligned role.
You even quote the Mafiascum wiki for whisper where it says it can be either pro and anti-town.
From my PoV you are pushing on it can only be a scum role. Which is a bad argument imo.

Had I not missed this I probably don't place that vote so. For now...
unvote:

Aug 23, 2017 12:40 PM

Nov 2008
Suzune-chan said:
no honey, I am looking for the match to that one. If I knew who I was protecting I would feel more incontrol because i would hate to lynch the one I am protecting. I am looking for an ability that I think might warrant it given what the role says.
Interesting claim. I'll have vig kill you to confirm.

On other news, what do you think about my play of the day?

Aug 23, 2017 12:40 PM

Jun 2009
Arrisu said:
DenjaX said:
With the activity and amount of players living on different timezones and people going to be busy for the close to phase change, I believe i have to roleclaim. I havent caught up much and i dont wanna risk this slot to die in a worthless manner and I wont give scum to pretend to be out of phase change just to have me lynched.

I am the Town Executioner and I have met my condition and I will use them tonight. I wont go into specifics to have mafia sip wine. I need to be alive during night to use my ability.

Did you just quickly edit your post and add a bunch of stuff? I saw the original.

Vote:Denjax

Executioners are normally mafia aligned. So I don't buy it.
Like a lyncher? But an assassin? So a third party role?

Aug 23, 2017 12:42 PM

Jun 2009
DenjaX said:
Suzune-chan said:
Interesting claim. I'll have vig kill you to confirm.

On other news, what do you think about my play of the day?
I'm working through the topic. At least if you vig me, you don't take out my target seems like a waste though.

I'm working through the topic but I assume it is the executioner thing, I am just reading all that stuff now. Processing the strangeness of the ability.

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
DenjaX said:

So bodydouble on one person... meh role tbh.

Jun 2009
roz1roz said:
Suzune-chan said:

What if I save someone amazing?

Aug 23, 2017 12:45 PM

Nov 2008
Suzune-chan said:
It might explain the weird flip on Tingle if I want to go IIoA. A deceptive mafia such as Disguiser. Tingle's flip still bothers me and Best Trap role. If I run my imagine so wild, you now got Tingle's real role and switched it with your role.

Muehehehe

Aug 23, 2017 12:45 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
roz1roz said:

True. But it's still only bodydouble.

I mean, no offense, but it's still town death after all.
Aug 23, 2017 12:46 PM

Jun 2009
Suzune-chan said:
roz1roz said:

Since I am now in a dumb situation of my own creation let me just dump my thinking on this. I protect a role by dying in their place. I assumed since aa needed votes that it made sense they were linked because it would protect aa from getting quick lynched. So I thought, well, maybe that would be the match.

@DenjaX and @roz1roz

Aug 23, 2017 12:49 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
Suzune-chan said:
Since I am now in a dumb situation of my own creation let me just dump my thinking on this. I protect a role by dying in their place. I assumed since aa needed votes that it made sense they were linked because it would protect aa from getting quick lynched. So I thought, well, maybe that would be the match.

@DenjaX and @roz1roz

That... is stupid.
Can you also protect someone from being lynched? I thought you only meant night kills.
Aug 23, 2017 12:50 PM

Jun 2009
roz1roz said:
Suzune-chan said:

@DenjaX and @roz1roz

That... is stupid.
Can you also protect someone from being lynched? I thought you only meant night kills.
The role just says, I protect someone from dying. It does not specify.
What can I say, it was a dumb situation of my own creation.

Aug 23, 2017 12:53 PM

Nov 2008
I am also not forgetting that @aa-dono @Arrisu and even @roz1roz are willing to kill me as well today.

I am not going down without a fight.

Aug 23, 2017 12:54 PM

Jun 2009
MaiTai said:
I would like to know some thoughts on Denja's claim at your convenience. @AbuHumaid, @Suzune-Chan @LastWhisper31 (Crap, I don't remember the full username. e.e)

If Denja is being serious and honestly, there would be no reason to claim in advance and to claim to have already achieved otherwise, it might tell us interesting things about the setup. At this point, Denja has already been successful if I understand correctly

Unvote
So there is no reason to lynch there really, assuming I am following the flow right.

However, this does potential glean some interest into game theory. But since it is bastard I wish being overly forward with ideas because it might all be for naught but that would seem to suggest then that perhaps the mafia is more defensive if the town is more offensive in information.

Aug 23, 2017 12:56 PM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
logic340 said:
God I wish I was on a computer right now. I can't even....you know what it probably better that I'm not. I'm on my lunch break from work I'm going to let things happen come back and read it with a fresh mind.

So it's okay for you to leave in the middle of pressuring a fellow player but it's not acceptable for me to have been busy with work? I won't be able to reply when you come back for phase change. Since I won't be active.

I want to help town but I find it strange that you immediately flip your read on me based on a vote. I saw the vote from a different angle as you. That was all.
I was kind of a victim of circumstance at the time. I was on the road and when I would stop I would make a post. That is hey I missed your unvote and felt that before I go too far down a rabbit hole I should take a break do what I was doing and then come back to the game. I put mafia over a lot of other things I could be doing so being called out for leaving the thread is something I cannot agree wit as I am here more than pretty much anyone else.

I thought it was a bad vote, that look opportunistic. I asked you to tell me the Pros and Cons for each alignment to claim executioner in this situation. I don't want the general town/mafia reasoning. I want you to apply it to Denja and the situation that he finds himself in. Should he have done what Phraze did and wait until everyone is ready to CFD him to claim? I for one find the amount of time he gave us to go over it to be quite townie motivated. That is just one pro I would like you to think about it as that is what I wanted you to do before but doesn't seemed to have happened.

Aug 23, 2017 12:57 PM

Jan 2014
Honestly I have no idea what to do, I'm really hope the phase change is pushed back to 7pm. I can't think while I'm at work
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 23, 2017 1:00 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
roz1roz said:

That... is stupid.
The role just says, I protect someone from dying. It does not specify.
What can I say, it was a dumb situation of my own creation.
you can ask the host for verification. I know it is bastard and they might lie but at least you could try?

Aug 23, 2017 1:00 PM

Jun 2009
lastwhisper31 said:
DenjaX said:
I know I am going to get flak for this, but something is off about you. Last time it was because you were mafia and I let you live a long time and praised you when I was serial killer. But, this time, you sound the same to me. You are always two steps behind things too in conversations and while you list think and explain reasons but you just seem so lost that it is hard to figure you out.

Aug 23, 2017 1:01 PM

Jan 2010
Headed home from work I will be back online in a few.

Aug 23, 2017 1:01 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I know I am going to get flak for this, but something is off about you. Last time it was because you were mafia and I let you live a long time and praised you when I was serial killer. But, this time, you sound the same to me. You are always two steps behind things too in conversations and while you list think and explain reasons but you just seem so lost that it is hard to figure you out.
well honestly I am lost, because I have no idea where to place my vote.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.