Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »
Aug 23, 2017 9:56 AM

Jan 2010
@Arrisu why did you act like executioner can only be scum or Mafia aligned when in actuality you could also be a town role?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 23, 2017 9:56 AM

Dec 2015
logic340 said:
Arrisu said:

Explain this? That doesn't make sense.
so it's missing a? But it is clearly a question what are the pros and cons? Please answer this question.

Sheesh. Giive me a chance to type it up. I gave you my response.
Aug 23, 2017 9:57 AM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
lastwhisper31 said:
the problem is aren't u focusing too much on the "Edit" problem, Arrisu gave more reasons then that, and there was 4 mins between their posts. So this game is bastard enough to believe that his exe claim might be true but not bastard enough to believe that CP could be scum? Denja, Logic, and CP for scum team, thank me l8r guys.

Um you switched your scum leans, just like that? Why though? How is CP and Denja's claims connected?
sometime lean switch just like that like mine with you right now the more I read from you on this page the more I think you might actually be scum with pocketed us day one. What has gotten into your play here today?

Aug 23, 2017 9:57 AM

Dec 2015
logic340 said:
@Arrisu why did you act like executioner can only be scum or Mafia aligned when in actuality you could also be a town role?

I Never stated that it was only mafia aligned. I said it was mostly mafia aligned. I also sent the mafiascum role link for everyone to see what I was talking about.
Aug 23, 2017 9:59 AM

Jun 2015
MAL is being ghey so I'm extending the phase for one hour.

Jan 2010
God I wish I was on a computer right now. I can't even....you know what it probably better that I'm not. I'm on my lunch break from work I'm going to let things happen come back and read it with a fresh mind.

Dec 2015
@Logic340 - I am not scum, Logic. If you remember me stating recentely, I have no provided anything to the table as I have been working 16 hours staight and I work soon. Or do you choose to ignore this?
Aug 23, 2017 10:00 AM

Jun 2015
I'll try to get a VC soon Im a bit busy and my cohost is MIA ;-;

Aug 23, 2017 10:01 AM

Jan 2014
Arrisu said:
lastwhisper31 said:
the problem is aren't u focusing too much on the "Edit" problem, Arrisu gave more reasons then that, and there was 4 mins between their posts. So this game is bastard enough to believe that his exe claim might be true but not bastard enough to believe that CP could be scum? Denja, Logic, and CP for scum team, thank me l8r guys.

Um you switched your scum leans, just like that? Why though? How is CP and Denja's claims connected?
no lol, it was a joke. My leans are still the same.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 23, 2017 10:01 AM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
@Logic340 - I am not scum, Logic. If you remember me stating recentely, I have no provided anything to the table as I have been working 16 hours staight and I work soon. Or do you choose to ignore this?
I feel like you're choosing to ignore my questions and I got on two people for a day one so why should I let you slide by?

Aug 23, 2017 10:03 AM

Dec 2015
logic340 said:
God I wish I was on a computer right now. I can't even....you know what it probably better that I'm not. I'm on my lunch break from work I'm going to let things happen come back and read it with a fresh mind.

So it's okay for you to leave in the middle of pressuring a fellow player but it's not acceptable for me to have been busy with work? I won't be able to reply when you come back for phase change. Since I won't be active.

I want to help town but I find it strange that you immediately flip your read on me based on a vote. I saw the vote from a different angle as you. That was all.
Aug 23, 2017 10:05 AM

Dec 2015
logic340 said:
Arrisu said:
I feel like you're choosing to ignore my questions and I got on two people for a day one so why should I let you slide by?

Questions? I reply to all questions directed at me. It may happen that I miss questions but if people reping me, I will gladly reply.

Missing a question =/= Ignoring a question
Aug 23, 2017 10:11 AM

Dec 2015
logic340 said:
Arrisu said:

That's very true. I just felt the pressure came off of weak reasonings.
Aug 23, 2017 10:26 AM

Oct 2011
How is everyone responding to ability reactions? I've never played bastard. Am I to take it with a grain of salt, at face value?

Aug 23, 2017 10:31 AM

Dec 2015
MaiTai said:
How is everyone responding to ability reactions? I've never played bastard. Am I to take it with a grain of salt, at face value?

Similarly to closed-setup is good. That's how I take it.
Aug 23, 2017 10:31 AM

May 2013
Gonna be hard for me to post in here.

I swear I'll try, but real life is knocking at an horrible timing, plus I'm getting lynched as heck in my other game. I'm even more pages behind that I used to be, if worst comes to worst I'll just skip everything and start playing from a new spot. Which I'd kind of hate to do.
Aug 23, 2017 10:33 AM

May 2013
Am I being a particular lynch target toDay? If so I'll put in additional effort.
Aug 23, 2017 10:33 AM

Dec 2015
Anyways, I'm out to work. Due to the day phase being extended an hour, I'll probably be able to roughly catch up and help out if needed.

@CorruptedPurity - Did you end up getting that info we all helped out for? Kaitou was active.

@aa-dono - What were the votes against you for earlier this phase? I still don't understand. Was it actually teamwork?
Aug 23, 2017 10:36 AM

Dec 2015
Mishukax said:
Am I being a particular lynch target toDay? If so I'll put in additional effort.

Potentially. Though I'm one of those who are suspicious of you and I cannot be here to hear your defense.

@logic340 - Since I answered your question, you haven't answered mine like stated.

I will remain in an unvoted situation to prevent a lynchlock situation.
Aug 23, 2017 10:36 AM

Dec 2015
@Kaitou @Ruu - VC pls? You promised us moar~
Aug 23, 2017 10:37 AM

Jun 2015
Arrisu said:
@Kaitou @Ruu - VC pls? You promised us moar~

yas yas yas give me 30. >.> <,<

it was the lovely missus cohost who promised but Ill pull through
Aug 23, 2017 10:42 AM

Nov 2008
roz1roz said:
Actually...

DenjaX are you Logic who had to lynch Grapefruit?
muehehehehe

@logic340

Phraze gave me all the power I need. Arrisu and last seems wanting to get rid of me before I can do anything with it. Hmm..

I got my spirit ball.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 23, 2017 10:51 AM

Nov 2008
Arrisu said:
logic340 said:

So it's okay for you to leave in the middle of pressuring a fellow player but it's not acceptable for me to have been busy with work? I won't be able to reply when you come back for phase change. Since I won't be active.

I want to help town but I find it strange that you immediately flip your read on me based on a vote. I saw the vote from a different angle as you. That was all.
you are using your work as your reason for sympathy when you are criticizing my salt over voters who pretended to be inactive or inactive for phase change? What?

Also, I am curious for a proper term for those players.dont think theyre called ninjas but id like a term for those kind of players.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 23, 2017 10:54 AM

Dec 2015
@Denjax - What? When did I criticise your salt?
Aug 23, 2017 10:54 AM

Jan 2014
Okay, as of flavor claim. ITS VERY LIKELY. I mean grapefruit role had to lynch logic role and vice-versa.

As of balancewise I can't imagine 2 townies with a task to lynch each other. That sounds... Stupid.

It would be much more likely for scum vs town having this task.

But once again. It's bastard game. But from my PoV this claim is working against you.

@logic340
Opinion on above one

vote:Suzune

And that is my proposition for counterwagon if we give 1 night for DenjaX to do what they want to do.
Aug 23, 2017 10:56 AM

Oct 2011
Arrisu said:
MaiTai said:

I gotcha. I don't think that helps in my case at the moment. I'm more so referring to potential lies in PM roles and the results of abilities. Doubt I'll say anymore beyond this, I'm not one to role claim.

Aug 23, 2017 10:57 AM

Jan 2014
MaiTai said:
Arrisu said:

I gotcha. I don't think that helps in my case at the moment. I'm more so referring to potential lies in PM roles and the results of abilities. Doubt I'll say anymore beyond this, I'm not one to role claim.

I doubt there are any staight lies in abilities tbh.

Could be some hidden mechanics, but not lies in abilities.
Aug 23, 2017 10:58 AM

Nov 2008
Arrisu said:
Denjax - What? When did I criticise your salt?
you called it town sympathy. I claimed because i dont trust possible pretenders who most likely pretend to be inactive so they can keep theit vote on me.

Aug 23, 2017 10:58 AM

Dec 2015
MaiTai said:
Arrisu said:

Oh. Sorry I misunderstood. Bastard role abilities may contain variations in them so like the insane cop that doesn't know their insane or if the doctor is weak.
Aug 23, 2017 11:00 AM

Oct 2011
Arrisu said:
MaiTai said:

Oh. Sorry I misunderstood. Bastard role abilities may contain variations in them so like the insane cop that doesn't know their insane or if the doctor is weak.

No, no. You're fine. That all makes sense. I'm just not sure if I'm of any actual help ability wise that is.

Aug 23, 2017 11:01 AM

Dec 2015
DenjaX said:
Arrisu said:
Denjax - What? When did I criticise your salt?
you called it town sympathy. I claimed because i dont trust possible pretenders who most likely pretend to be inactive so they can keep theit vote on me.

That's twisting my words. You never actually stated it was because of pretenders. You stated it was because of our different time zones. Also the town sympathy post was referring to the added part after you edited your post.

:/
Aug 23, 2017 11:02 AM

Dec 2015
Anyways, wish I could stay. Like I said, I will remain unvoted to prevent lynchlocking. Hopefully I managed to get back before phase change.

Good luck everyone. o/
Aug 23, 2017 11:03 AM

Jan 2014
roz1roz said:
Okay, as of flavor claim. ITS VERY LIKELY. I mean grapefruit role had to lynch logic role and vice-versa.

As of balancewise I can't imagine 2 townies with a task to lynch each other. That sounds... Stupid.

It would be much more likely for scum vs town having this task.

But once again. It's bastard game. But from my PoV this claim is working against you.

@logic340
Opinion on above one

vote:Suzune

And that is my proposition for counterwagon if we give 1 night for DenjaX to do what they want to do.

@DenjaX How do you adress my doubts? I mean, balancewise you are evil with double the power tonight. I shouldn't care as neutral, but... I'm actualy kinda scared of my life.
Aug 23, 2017 11:13 AM

Jun 2015

Mishukax Labs
aa-dono DenjaX
lastwhisper31 aa-dono
Labs CorruptedPurity
DenjaX Lastwhisper, Suzune-chan, AbuHumaid
Arrisu logic340
Suzune-chan roz1roz

Not voting: Maitai, Mishukax, Arrisu

|| T I M E R ||

Mod comments: Keep it civil ~
KaitouAug 23, 2017 11:37 AM
Aug 23, 2017 11:14 AM

Nov 2008
Arrisu said:

That's twisting my words. You never actually stated it was because of pretenders. You stated it was because of our different time zones. Also the town sympathy post was referring to the added part after you edited your post.

:/
Hint: see Bold

DenjaX said:
With the activity and amount of players living on different timezones and people going to be busy for the close to phase change, I believe i have to roleclaim. I havent caught up much and i dont wanna risk this slot to die in a worthless manner and I wont give scum to pretend to be out of phase change just to have me lynched.

I am the Town Executioner and I have met my condition and I will use them tonight. I wont go into specifics to have mafia sip wine. I need to be alive during night to use my ability.

Of course i will still catch up. I am just not taking any chances anymore. I got mislynched as a doctor before because players pretended to be inactive or just inactive.

I admit I edited the post but I was only adding, not changing stuff. A bad habit of mine that needs to be changed.

Aug 23, 2017 11:16 AM

Nov 2008
roz1roz said:

DenjaX How do you adress my doubts? I mean, balancewise you are evil with double the power tonight. I shouldn't care as neutral, but... I'm actualy kinda scared of my life.
If you are scared of your own life, why are you not voting me?

@Kaitou Arrisu unvoted me.

Aug 23, 2017 11:22 AM

Nov 2008
OH NO. Why did I claim? I am so gunna be roleblocked tonight~

..If I live, that is xDD

Aug 23, 2017 11:35 AM

Nov 2008
roz1roz said:
Which ass did you come up with this info?

also @Kaitou Suzune is in vote count twice. Doublevoter confurmed?

Aug 23, 2017 11:36 AM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
roz1roz said:

There was a moment when host made mistake and gave all Grephruit's abilities when he was lynched.
He had exactly same executioner thing as you are claiming.

Edit: Grammar
Aug 23, 2017 11:37 AM

Jun 2015
DenjaX said:
roz1roz said:

also @Kaitou Suzune is in vote count twice. Doublevoter confurmed?

You already know the rules about my vote counts.
Aug 23, 2017 11:38 AM

Nov 2008
roz1roz said:

There was a moment when host made mistake and gave all Grephruit's abilities when he was lynched.

Is that so?

Anyone else gonna confirm roz's claim?

This reminds me of:

Superman - grapefruit
Batman - logic

Aug 23, 2017 11:41 AM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
roz1roz said:

DenjaX How do you adress my doubts? I mean, balancewise you are evil with double the power tonight. I shouldn't care as neutral, but... I'm actualy kinda scared of my life.
If you are scared of your own life, why are you not voting me?

@Kaitou Arrisu unvoted me.

I will answer with a story taken from real events.

Person "A" said he will vote for lynch at someone from a pool (x / y / z).
Afterwards he pushed whole day a person X and during EOD voted Y.

Person B asked him: "Wait a second, you pushed X all day and voted Y? What the hell?
A answered: Look at this pool. I wrote that I will vote one of them.

Now, was person A more towny or scummy for that behavior?
Of course towny. Scum tends to push one person and afterwards vote them to create a mislynch.
Town tends to push who they think is more scummy, but afterwards tries to work in cooperation with others to lynch someone.

Is that answer enough for you?
Aug 23, 2017 11:45 AM

Nov 2008
roz1roz said:
Am I part of your pool, person A?

Aug 23, 2017 11:46 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
OMG!!! That second ability....lol.
Phraze lied about her claim....wow. Wonder who logic is and if he is scum since that passive activated if logic gets lynched. I am assuming that means flavour logic and not the player btw.

@DenjaX

That is your confirmation btw.
Aug 23, 2017 11:48 AM

Nov 2008
roz1roz said:

DenjaX

That is your confirmation btw.
I see. Thank you for your honesty. I will spare you tonight.

@logic340 do you believe logic role is scum?

Aug 23, 2017 11:49 AM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
roz1roz said:
Am I part of your pool, person A?

I actualy was Z in the place it took place. And I was godfather... uhm...
Let's forget it.

But yes, you are in the pool. Tho Calires vote on Phraze would be explained if they knew Phraze is Grapefruit. But Phraze didn't claim it... except they claimed "logics enemy". I need to dig into it.
Aug 23, 2017 11:49 AM

Nov 2008
@roz1roz what was grapefruit's other ability then?

Aug 23, 2017 11:51 AM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
@roz1roz what was grapefruit's other ability then?
he was the cop.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 23, 2017 11:51 AM

Jan 2010
roz1roz said:
DenjaX said:

..... Grapefruit flipped cop his second ability was when he Lynches logic he would be able to check two people and see if they were the same alignment or not

Aug 23, 2017 11:53 AM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
..... Grapefruit flipped cop his second ability was when he licks logic he would be able to check two people and see if they were the same alignment or not

licks logic

Jokes aside, I need to swallow these new information...

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.