Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v1: Attack on Titan Mafia S2 | Game Thread | Serial Killer (Suzune-chan) has won!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »
Aug 13, 2017 6:25 AM

Jul 2009
Oh ok 1st to answer this one then

logic #1048 "right only suspecting someone after they suspect you is not the definition of omgus?"

Hmm you mean 2 players cant suspect each others without being an omgus? That is wrong, and dont know why you bring it up.
Aug 13, 2017 6:48 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:

logic #1048 "right only suspecting someone after they suspect you is not the definition of omgus?"

Hmm you mean 2 players cant suspect each others without being an omgus? That is wrong, and dont know why you bring it up.
no that's not what I said so don't change my words and then act like you don't know why I'm bringing it up. I was scum reading you while you were online yesterday yet you said nothing of the sort towards me. Same for Coro (though she wasn't sound) but her scum read on me has more to do with me pushing her Lynch than anything else (at least that's how I feel about it before back reading).
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 13, 2017 6:48 AM

Jan 2010
@coromandel still think it's suzu x logic scum team?

Aug 13, 2017 7:10 AM

May 2014
RE1031 said:
If people want to make cases against yurkin, they should do it soon... Otherwise, today was a waste.
RE1031 said:
yurkin said:

Hmm actually no.
You all were convinced im scum from quite a little, so i dont see why i should do the exact opposite of you all and "do a lot of convincing."

Convince me that i myself am scum instead.

For starters, you have NO reads. Except accusing me that my reaction is faked and then that went nowhere. Stealing from another player in another game - if you do not scumhunt, you will be lynched.

That is the second time you consider something a waste, and I don't quite get it. People were posting during this phase, and that's all still valuable information - wouldn't you agree?

You also said - during day 1 - that people posting their thoughts as they catch up was a waste too. That rubbed me the wrong way. Because from a townie perspective this doesn't make much sense. Don't you want to be able to get a good read on people? What better way to do that is there than to see how their reads progress, as they catch up?

Your reply to yurkin here ^ sounds like you do suspect her. Or at least you're critizing her behavior. Then why aren't you voting for her?

I'm starting to think that you aren't part of the uniformed majority, because you lack drive and curiosity in this game when it comes to hunting for information.

Aug 13, 2017 7:15 AM

May 2014
Strange how no one wants to jump on this train. Is it scum not wanting to lynch their buddy, or are they afraid of being part of a mislynch?

Tbh, the way yurkin plays is very similar to TMA. She's not playing a very town-ish game, but that makes me think she *is* town.

@logic340
Taking a closer look at (aka pressuring) yurkin was not an option for you today? Why did you vote for no lynch even though yurkin was your biggest scumread during day 1? Not at the end, but somewhere in the middle you posted a reads list with yurkin as your only scum lean. What happened to that?

Even now you're accusing her, but your voting for no lynch.

lastwhisper31 said:
@yurkin, I thought reading ur posts would take long, boy was I wrong. Still I dont know what I should be looking at, if this is all we got on you, then i'd rather have seen Coro in here. Maybe I just cant see what others see, my scum hunting tells are lacking, theres only one page that has info and its like page 12 or 13, like literally, 9 out of yurkins 15 posts or so are on page 12... I guess hes waiting for the game to solve its self?
lastwhisper31 said:
For now: no lynch

Since pressuring yurkin was not an option for you, does that mean you are actually town-reading yurkin? Or is it a neutral read?

Aug 13, 2017 7:17 AM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
yurkin said:

no that's not what I said so don't change my words and then act like you don't know why I'm bringing it up. I was scum reading you while you were online yesterday yet you said nothing of the sort towards me. Same for Coro (though she wasn't sound) but her scum read on me has more to do with me pushing her Lynch than anything else (at least that's how I feel about it before back reading).

Yeah i was online but not only i "said nothing of the sort" yesterday, i stayed entirely silent, did not posted at all after certain point.
This is not first come first serve sort of deal u know.
Plus u dont know from how much time exactly i suspect you, therefore u cant conclude if its omgus; u do it nevertheless though.
Aug 13, 2017 7:20 AM

Jan 2010
That took a while: I wont be going back and forth with you on this as for now we need to focus on getting yurkin figured out. I would rather not lynch a townie if we don't need to but her play leaves a little something to be desired.

Suzune-chan said:
Okay, since this one is more demanded, let's start here. For the love of goodness if I do not quote all the posts you want directly then ask where you can find them usually I know that.

@Logic340

You are obsessed with these, honestly, and I don't go out of my way to tonally read you every time. If you were not being different, I would not even notice that something was off. Now obviously you know i noticed because I said something about your new friendship with Roz.
New Friendship? Why because I did an ISO on myself (well sort of)? How is that any different from me doing ISO's on someone that another player picked in previous games. I was actually very happy they chose me. Sadly though I asked you all to no one copied and pasted on then filled in the blanks with how they feel about me. Maybe you could take the time to do that now?

Suzune-chan said:
This old you that I had picked up on your change of tone. And quite honestly, that was really all I looked into it. It was not until we started to get into today that I even noticed it. I actually asked RE what she thought of you, she said that you were fine except for your defense of Abu, but I had actually started to think that perhaps you were not fine.
When you say today you are differentiating two days of a 24 hour phase? The first half was figuringing things out the second half was moving towards a viable lynch as many people on the lead trains as possible.

Suzune-chan said:
Early game, yes, you were different. Not remarkably. You looked over RVS votes and asked what we were getting from them, and that was not remarkable because RE1031 wanted to lynch Coro for early game reads and Coro wanted to lynch me for early game votes so I let it slide and decided it was not a discredit to you.
Not sure there was anything to discredit me on?

Suzune-chan said:
It was later though when you were the only one talking to Roz that I started to kind of notice you. This is actually the firs time i had a, what in the world are you doing Logic moment? The question you asked to me about whether you were scum with too much info made me pause, then you asked it to someone else, then I had you clarify it and I just felt like you were all over the place again because you could not seem to be consistent about what you were hoping to achieve and every time you translated it it was kind of different. This oddness though is weird for even raving mathematician Logic who wants everyone to understand him it was just strange.
Not sure why that made you say what are you doing logic as it's clear I am trying to reads off people. It seems that you and yurkin were kind of angling for logic has too much info which is why I asked if you if "I was scum with too much info?" ofc you don't know but this is a question about what you think and you kind of dodged it due to not being phrased the way you wanted? It's pretty clear question. What is so strange about my post to yurkin or what makes me scum for it I should say? I am always allover the place so you need to go into why this makes me scum here? I rarely focus on one topic or one person. I touch everyone as everyone for their opinions while sharing mine. What I was hoping to achieve was to get a straight forward answer to my straight forward questions, that didn't happen leading to more of your confusion, at least this is how I see it. Kind of like whisper not answering the questions I ask him while firing off many at me.

Suzune-chan said:
Admittedly I let it drop though, because the conversation was strained enough and we were going around in circles together. I actually go the impression that Labs was someone kind of interesting to play with because of your excitement here. But when they were lackluster to me and you were all fine with it, you accused me of never suspecting them before, to which I reminded you that I had never played with them before. This was also a deviation from usual logic as you tend to like people to explain things and go through the process of working it out, when instead you, we just going to let it go and deal with it later. This created that image of handwaving Logic that I have had this game. This is where I first started to figure out that you were somewhat different.
I found labs posts quite interesting especially the one about Kikamara saying she wasn't buying the bait and also suspecting al the other people who though it was a slip (save for Ruu). IDK I find Labs play to be more insightful than what we got out of yurkin and coro my top choices for twilight. So you have played with him so I find no need to reply to this part of the message. You keep brining up this hand waving. If I am doing it then the rest of the player base is doing it in spade what does it say about them?

Suzune-chan said:
You were also too accommodating. Making iso's and stuff is normal for you. Doing it so that other people can understand it, also normal. Making giant recap posts, new but not beyond the stretch.
I am always accommodating to certain players, why does this make me scum here? Yup I have a new way of doing ISO's that helped me solve another game so I will continue using this new tool here. I hope you like learn to like it if I continue being successful with it, if not I will scrap it.

Suzune-chan said:
Then it all started to fall apart to me as I was working on this. You were off all game. you were letting all kinds of weird things slide through, you liked that RE was known for alignment chats and then later when and made a few posts against her, and then sided with her Coro read later, and then agreed that you would twilight her.
Need example of all the stuff I let slide by. If I let it slide I would wager that many others have as well so why am I scum and not them? Why wouldn't I agree to twilight her with coro? I was the one who pointed out that their interactions will be revealing about their alignment. I think you mistook what I said about their interaction being good for town early. It's good for town in that it is usually alignment revealing not that they are both good for town off the interaction.

Suzune-chan said:
You leaned heavily on a Coro read that you did not have before, when I questioned it about it, Coro just happened to come on and take the brunt of it, but is was all still riddled around Suzune voting Ruu even though the reasoning was wrong, as though not being caught up up the rest of the game was AI and focusing on that read was the worst ever.
Coro did not just happen to come onto my radar as she was part of my will lynch list, then there was the everything coro post, if anything I did a quick switch on Ruu who went from the ever so slightest of town leans to willing to send to twilight and finding her scummy. Coro no quick switch you call me out, Ruu super quick switch you don't say anything? Are we in the same game?

Suzune-chan said:
Actually the more I write this, the more I think I might have been right but unable to articulate that Logic is scum.
You are having trouble articulating it because that isn't the case here and you should think about it from a different perspective.

Suzune-chan said:
He has sacrificed the analytical side for, a more quick swinging play that goes well with whatever is happening rather then actually stating new opinions for himself.
Show this for me please and how it is indicative of scum? This sounds like the logic when he thinks he is onto something his arguments devolve and he lets scum get away.
examples:
Crossbell - Crystal Lake
Coelestin - The Great Terror
PentaFlare - Fairy Tail
Qoco - Castle Panic
Labs - Stray Dogs, Qoco - Stray Dogs, Grapefruit/sleipnirr - Stray Dogs (logic caught 3 our of 4 scum that game would town listen?)
the list could go no but you should get my point.

Aug 13, 2017 7:22 AM

Jan 2014
coromandel said:
Strange how no one wants to jump on this train. Is it scum not wanting to lynch their buddy, or are they afraid of being part of a mislynch?

Tbh, the way yurkin plays is very similar to TMA. She's not playing a very town-ish game, but that makes me think she *is* town.

@logic340
Taking a closer look at (aka pressuring) yurkin was not an option for you today? Why did you vote for no lynch even though yurkin was your biggest scumread during day 1? Not at the end, but somewhere in the middle you posted a reads list with yurkin as your only scum lean. What happened to that?

lastwhisper31 said:
@yurkin, I thought reading ur posts would take long, boy was I wrong. Still I dont know what I should be looking at, if this is all we got on you, then i'd rather have seen Coro in here. Maybe I just cant see what others see, my scum hunting tells are lacking, theres only one page that has info and its like page 12 or 13, like literally, 9 out of yurkins 15 posts or so are on page 12... I guess hes waiting for the game to solve its self?
lastwhisper31 said:

Since pressuring yurkin was not an option for you, does that mean you are actually town-reading yurkin? Or is it a neutral read?
ya it's more of neutral read, also I Like your thoughts on Re.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Aug 13, 2017 7:25 AM

May 2014
@Togs
Your thoughts on this twilight phase?

@Labs
Scum reads? Or anything for that matter. >.>

Suzune-chan said:
Well I suppose I will run the numbers on Yurkin though see if I have anything to say to them. Perhaps they will also say stuff too.

Is that still going to happen? Have you read her posts and come to a conclusion?

Suzune-chan said:
RE1031 said:
@yurkin
Your only options today are to go for no lynch, or accept your own lynch.
You're going to have to do a lot of convincing that we should go for no lynch. Which is something you should already be doing - defending yourself, most likely by giving solid reads.
Actually to be fair. It would be awesome if she responded to the game, gave summaries of how she things we reacted in main events, made a reads list and then defended herself just that they we don't spend all day on the defense part.

You said this but haven't made use of your vote today.

And because a certain someone is trying to twist my words all the time: No, I'm not telling people to vote for yurkin, I want to know their reason for staying off this train.

Aug 13, 2017 7:27 AM

Sep 2016
coromandel said:
RE1031 said:
If people want to make cases against yurkin, they should do it soon... Otherwise, today was a waste.
RE1031 said:

For starters, you have NO reads. Except accusing me that my reaction is faked and then that went nowhere. Stealing from another player in another game - if you do not scumhunt, you will be lynched.

That is the second time you consider something a waste, and I don't quite get it. People were posting during this phase, and that's all still valuable information - wouldn't you agree?

You also said - during day 1 - that people posting their thoughts as they catch up was a waste too. That rubbed me the wrong way. Because from a townie perspective this doesn't make much sense. Don't you want to be able to get a good read on people? What better way to do that is there than to see how their reads progress, as they catch up?

Your reply to yurkin here ^ sounds like you do suspect her. Or at least you're critizing her behavior. Then why aren't you voting for her?

I'm starting to think that you aren't part of the uniformed majority, because you lack drive and curiosity in this game when it comes to hunting for information.

Shading me? No thank you. I'm asking yurkin to participate. I don't want to vote her, but she's going to have to do more than what she's done.
What bothered me about the catch up posts was lastwhisper kept picking on Ruu's behavior. First with discussing a topic that I had previously discussed with Ruu - her suspicions of Abu, then with her soft claim when I had already stated her role in the thread. So I do consider that a waste.
And considering that I wanted to vote you most and could have lynched you today, but am left with two people I don't really want to vote - and based on the lack of discussion regarding yurkin - nobody really wants to either, then yes, I consider it a waste.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Aug 13, 2017 7:32 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
RE1031 said:
RE1031 said:

Actually if memory serves it was Ruu who said that twilight was a waste unless you would like to quote were RE did that? R names I guess? and it will be a waste if people don't make a case we could have just lynched yurkin yesterday.
RE collected all of yukin's posts (similar to me) and came to a different conclusion. It's more than I have seen from you thus far on yurkin's alignment?
I have had this feeling about you for a while and you aren't doing much to alleviate those concerns....it should have been you in twilight please do not forget that. It seems you were saved and are part of the informed majority.

Aug 13, 2017 7:35 AM

May 2014
RE1031 said:
coromandel said:

Shading me? No thank you. I'm asking yurkin to participate. I don't want to vote her, but she's going to have to do more than what she's done.
What bothered me about the catch up posts was lastwhisper kept picking on Ruu's behavior. First with discussing a topic that I had previously discussed with Ruu - her suspicions of Abu, then with her soft claim when I had already stated her role in the thread. So I do consider that a waste.
And considering that I wanted to vote you most and could have lynched you today, but am left with two people I don't really want to vote - and based on the lack of discussion regarding yurkin - nobody really wants to either, then yes, I consider it a waste.

You sort of forgot to respond to a very critical part of my post:
coromandel said:
RE1031 said:
RE1031 said:

Also, is yurkin scummy, town or neutral to you?

Aug 13, 2017 7:35 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
@Labs
I find this quite ironic coming from you. Please don't be a hypocrite.

Aug 13, 2017 7:36 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:

@logic340

lastwhisper31 said:
lastwhisper31 said:

How about you share your thoughts on something for once instead of just asking others for theirs? and maybe without us having to ask you for them either? Just a thought.

Aug 13, 2017 7:39 AM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
Actually if memory serves it was Ruu who said that twilight was a waste unless you would like to quote were RE did that? R names I guess? and it will be a waste if people don't make a case we could have just lynched yurkin yesterday.
RE collected all of yukin's posts (similar to me) and came to a different conclusion. It's more than I have seen from you thus far on yurkin's alignment?
I have had this feeling about you for a while and you aren't doing much to alleviate those concerns....it should have been you in twilight please do not forget that. It seems you were saved and are part of the informed majority.

I consider the day a waste if I have to choose between no lynch or someone I don't want to vote - or if people aren't even trying to make a case against that someone. I mean, keep going with the Suzune/you debate. But hardly anybody is talking about yurkin. We're left with someone we cannot lynch (Ruu) and someone who ended up here thanks to a CFD. I'm asking people to make cases on the only lynch we can have today, and nobody wants to. It's actually kind of ridiculous.

@roz1roz
You need a strong case on Yurkin, asap.
Aug 13, 2017 7:41 AM

Sep 2016
coromandel said:
RE1031 said:

You sort of forgot to respond to a very critical part of my post:
coromandel said:

Also, is yurkin scummy, town or neutral to you?

And you missed the part where I explained...
Neutral, awfully neutral, but as I stated, if I'm reading off of tone alone, she is town.
Aug 13, 2017 7:41 AM

Jan 2010
@coromandel you need a strong case for your vote as well considering you wouldn't vote there to save yourself (or send us to twilight) during the Day phase it looks scummy that you are so willing to do it now.

Aug 13, 2017 7:45 AM

May 2014
logic340 said:
coromandel said:

@logic340

How about you share your thoughts on something for once instead of just asking others for theirs? and maybe without us having to ask you for them either? Just a thought.

It's not my job to tell you everything that's going on in my head. Asking questions is my way of trying to find scum, not communicating my reads at all times.

logic340 said:
coromandel said:
@Labs

His posts didn't leave much of an impression on me.

logic340 said:
coromandel said:

No, that's not what I'm talking about.
I think it was at the beginning or middle of day 1 when RE complained to Suzune that he finds it annoying when people who haven't caught up yet post their thoughts on things that have already been resolved/explained. This doesn't make much sense to me, because they're still posting their thoughts on the things that have happened, so it seemed like he doesn't find catch up posts from other players very valuable. When as town, you'd want to know exactly how people perceive things, how they react to important events of the game. I thought it was odd that he only seemed annoyed at their posts.

Aug 13, 2017 7:48 AM

May 2014
And also, stop trying to discredit my reads with "but you haven't done anything, so what you're saying isn't worth sh*t". You are completely - and probably purposely - misinterpreting what I said. You're acting as if I'm critizing people, when I simply want them to clarify things for me.

I wish you'd explain your scumread on me in few sentences. Without quoting me and twisting my qords, but simply explaining your read on me. I don#t see how you can be so convinced I'm scum. Enlighten me.

@logic340

Aug 13, 2017 7:51 AM

Sep 2016
coromandel said:
I think it was at the beginning or middle of day 1 when RE complained to Suzune that he finds it annoying when people who haven't caught up yet post their thoughts on things that have already been resolved/explained. This doesn't make much sense to me, because they're still posting their thoughts on the things that have happened, so it seemed like he doesn't find catch up posts from other players very valuable. When as town, you'd want to know exactly how people perceive things, how they react to important events of the game. I thought it was odd that he only seemed annoyed at their posts.

I'll explain again:
>lastwhisper was beating a dead horse. Ruu's behavior made me think she was town, but I also had a suspicion that she was roleblocker based on how she was worried town roleblocker would target the vigilante. The first time he questioned her, it was about a discussion between me and her and had been resolved. The second time, it was about her soft claim, or more accurately, accusing her of being SK, when I had already stated her role in the thread
>Labs just annoyed me because that was the second (or third?) time someone had responded to that quote when I had already explained I was referring to a specific group of people.
Aug 13, 2017 7:55 AM

May 2014
logic340 said:

I have had this feeling about you for a while and you aren't doing much to alleviate those concerns....it should have been you in twilight please do not forget that.

lol.. so condescending.

logic340 said:
It seems you were saved and are part of the informed majority.

Explain this instead of just accusing me. This is a prime example of why I suspect you. You're throwing around accusations without backing them up. You're not explaining your read, and it makes me think you don't have one but are simply trying to make me look bad.

logic340 said:
@coromandel you need a strong case for your vote as well considering you wouldn't vote there to save yourself (or send us to twilight) during the Day phase it looks scummy that you are so willing to do it now.

I said before that I didn't really want to lynch yurkin (I accidently typed lurkin xD) but that my vote was there to pressure her. I will most likely remove my vote later. I didn't vote for anyone at the end of D1 because none of the players with more than 1 vote seemed particularly scummy to me.

Aug 13, 2017 7:57 AM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
coromandel said:

I'll explain again:
>lastwhisper was beating a dead horse. Ruu's behavior made me think she was town, but I also had a suspicion that she was roleblocker based on how she was worried town roleblocker would target the vigilante. The first time he questioned her, it was about a discussion between me and her and had been resolved. The second time, it was about her soft claim, or more accurately, accusing her of being SK, when I had already stated her role in the thread
>Labs just annoyed me because that was the second (or third?) time someone had responded to that quote when I had already explained I was referring to a specific group of people.
But But, nothing is a dead horse in mafia... everything is a talking point, why you like to tell people there thoughts mean nothing so much :(.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 13, 2017 7:59 AM

Jan 2014
I think honestly that Roz should be giving us more evidence on why he believes his vote snipe was necessary.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 13, 2017 7:59 AM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:

I'll explain again:
But But, nothing is a dead horse in mafia... everything is a talking point, why you like to tell people there thoughts mean nothing so much :(.

My reasoning for being annoyed is selfish, no doubt. But when someone you think is town, who you also think is a PR, ends up nearly being lynched, gets locked into a showdown, and is forced (well, coerced) to claim, then you get annoyed when your read on them was accurate and yet couldn't do anything to stop it.
Aug 13, 2017 8:00 AM

May 2014
logic340 said:

It's too early to tell.
Her read on you seems pretty in-depth and it made me think she's town for a wihle. But you could still be scum together. She's only accused you during twilight phase, without backing up her thoughts with a vote. So that doesn't make me suddenly think "they can't possibly be scum together."

Aug 13, 2017 8:02 AM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
lastwhisper31 said:

My reasoning for being annoyed is selfish, no doubt. But when someone you think is town, who you also think is a PR, ends up nearly being lynched, gets locked into a showdown, and is forced (well, coerced) to claim, then you get annoyed when your read on them was accurate and yet couldn't do anything to stop it.
thats not fair tho, ruu acted scummy almost all of day 1, and her only claim of innocence was a soft claim that apparently your the only one that noticed. I understand if you knew earlier you wouldnt want to out her being the power role, but not every one saw what you did, so does that make us all scum?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 13, 2017 8:05 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:

It's not my job to tell you everything that's going on in my head. Asking questions is my way of trying to find scum, not communicating my reads at all times.
I actually disagree with this quite a lot. This is a big part of why you are on my lynch list. I am not going to carry someone who doesn't want to share their thoughts into late game. It is your job to get yourself town cleared by the other players so you don't get mislynched if you are town. If not keep playing the way you are and get lynched. There is something called holding your cards too tightly to your chest.

coromandel said:
logic340 said:

His posts didn't leave much of an impression on me.
Other than your weak defense I have no impression of you or how you feel about others. Oh the OMGUS thing I guess stand out as well. So yeah the only impression you have left with me is a scummy one.

coromandel said:
logic340 said:

Some of those questions are a waste because if the person would read two posts down they would see their answer. I have been guilty of this myself but generally I read thread then go back to specific posts that stand out. So like whisper you are comparing different things yet saying she has done it multiple times? What is the purpose of said observation? I guess you have a point though about people sharing thoughts while you are keeping yours secret though at least there is that much. The thing is this is a good way for scum to hide by acting as if they are really playing catch up rehashing and asking things that have been answered in an effort to look busy. If you are willing to accept that then I will use it to pocket you in my next scum game thanks for the heads up. From my PoV you have no right to use this as an attack when you don't share your own thoughts, it's highly hypocritical of you.

Aug 13, 2017 8:06 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
And also, stop trying to discredit my reads with "but you haven't done anything, so what you're saying isn't worth sh*t". You are completely - and probably purposely - misinterpreting what I said. You're acting as if I'm critizing people, when I simply want them to clarify things for me.

I wish you'd explain your scumread on me in few sentences. Without quoting me and twisting my qords, but simply explaining your read on me. I don#t see how you can be so convinced I'm scum. Enlighten me.

@logic340

You discredited yourself no need for me to do it.
Try again

Aug 13, 2017 8:06 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:

It's too early to tell.
Her read on you seems pretty in-depth and it made me think she's town for a wihle. But you could still be scum together. She's only accused you during twilight phase, without backing up her thoughts with a vote. So that doesn't make me suddenly think "they can't possibly be scum together."
blah....fence sitty'

Aug 13, 2017 8:07 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
I think honestly that Roz should be giving us more evidence on why he believes his vote snipe was necessary.
+1 @coromandel thoughts on this since he saved you?

Aug 13, 2017 8:08 AM

May 2014
RE1031 said:
coromandel said:

I'll explain again:

But that's where my suspicion kicks in.

In the second case (you repeating what Ruu's role was) - I don't think it was 100% clear that she was Eren. Her quiz-like claim was a soft-claim.
I too thought that was her role but repeating it again, more clearly was important because it didn't leave room for interpretation. As town, you tend to appreciate this clarity whereas you, RE, seem too sure of things sometimes.
And as town, people are usually a little more skeptic about claims, whereas you pretty much instantly accepted it as truth. (That's how I remember it, I'll go re-read and check if that was the case)
Scum know when someone else is town, so they don't feel the need to be suspicious of someone else's claim who isn't part of their team.

Aug 13, 2017 8:08 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:

I have had this feeling about you for a while and you aren't doing much to alleviate those concerns....it should have been you in twilight please do not forget that.

lol.. so condescending.

No that isn't condescending that is a fact.
How does me saying I feel you should be in twilight equate to this "having or showing a feeling of patronizing superiority." ?
I will wait.

Aug 13, 2017 8:09 AM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
RE1031 said:

thats not fair tho, ruu acted scummy almost all of day 1, and her only claim of innocence was a soft claim that apparently your the only one that noticed. I understand if you knew earlier you wouldnt want to out her being the power role, but not every one saw what you did, so does that make us all scum?

No (there are other things that do...), but I have complaining rights.

@coromandel
I think you've been asked this already, but why didn't you vote in self defense? I don't think a vote on Suzune because you think she is scum is adequate enough of an answer. Were there nobody else with 2 vote trains that you didn't have an inkling of a suspicion of? And you said that you believed Ruu to be town. I'm not blaming you for this part, but did you consider building a countertrain to save her?
Aug 13, 2017 8:11 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:
It seems you were saved and are part of the informed majority.

Explain this instead of just accusing me. This is a prime example of why I suspect you. You're throwing around accusations without backing them up. You're not explaining your read, and it makes me think you don't have one but are simply trying to make me look bad.
I think you are scum which means you would be part of the informed majority. I hope this helps o/

coromandel said:
logic340 said:

I said before that I didn't really want to lynch yurkin (I accidently typed lurkin xD) but that my vote was there to pressure her. I will most likely remove my vote later. I didn't vote for anyone at the end of D1 because none of the players with more than 1 vote seemed particularly scummy to me.
Then you shouldn't be voting for her now. You can tag her in posts to get a read on her. You could have sent us to twilight it wasn't about voting scum reads at that point? That is not a defense for sitting on your vote.

Aug 13, 2017 8:14 AM

Sep 2016
coromandel said:
RE1031 said:

I'll explain again:

In the second case (you repeating what Ruu's role was) - I don't think it was 100% clear that she was Eren. Her quiz-like claim was a soft-claim.
I too thought that was her role but repeating it again, more clearly was important because it didn't leave room for interpretation. As town, you tend to appreciate this clarity whereas you, RE, seem too sure of things sometimes.
And as town, people are usually a little more skeptic about claims, whereas you pretty much instantly accepted it as truth. (That's how I remember it, I'll go re-read and check if that was the case)
Scum know when someone else is town, so they don't feel the need to be suspicious of someone else's claim who isn't part of their team.

Oh my god... This is annoyingly hilarious. I've already said I suspected her to be Eren/town roleblocker since she expressed worry that the town roleblocker (not mafia roleblocker) might block the vig. All the way back in early day 1 when she responded to my suggestion that vig should take care of roz. When she soft claimed, that was all the confirmation I needed. And even if I'm mafia, I shouldn't know what Ruu's role is, just her alignment.
Aug 13, 2017 8:15 AM

Jan 2014
coromandel said:
RE1031 said:

I'll explain again:

+1
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 13, 2017 8:16 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
RE1031 said:

I'll explain again:

This isn't your first mafia game and I know you have been scum. This sounds silly no offense. As scum would you just accept every claim because you know they are town? If no then why do you expect RE to do it here?

Aug 13, 2017 8:16 AM

Jan 2010
lastwhisper31 said:
coromandel said:

+1
Explain yourself I don't see it.

Aug 13, 2017 8:17 AM

May 2014
logic340 said:
coromandel said:

I actually disagree with this quite a lot. This is a big part of why you are on my lynch list. I am not going to carry someone who doesn't want to share their thoughts into late game. It is your job to get yourself town cleared by the other players so you don't get mislynched if you are town. If not keep playing the way you are and get lynched. There is something called holding your cards too tightly to your chest.

It's primarily my job to find scum, not to communicate my reads all the time. If everyone shares their reads it can actually help scum, because they know exactly where they're at. They know who suspects them and who doesn't, which helps them figure out who'd be the best nightkill.

You seem to have this idea in your head of how someone should play (very black-and-white-ish), and if they don't fit the mold you're attacking them. I'm not going to try and fit your mold, I'm just going to play as I see fit. And you're not the only player here who gets to decide who is lynched or not. So don't act as if it's already been decided that I should land on the chopping block.

Aug 13, 2017 8:17 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
coromandel said:

Oh my god... This is annoyingly hilarious. I've already said I suspected her to be Eren/town roleblocker since she expressed worry that the town roleblocker (not mafia roleblocker) might block the vig. All the way back in early day 1 when she responded to my suggestion that vig should take care of roz. When she soft claimed, that was all the confirmation I needed. And even if I'm mafia, I shouldn't know what Ruu's role is, just her alignment.
+1 @lastwhisper31
people need to pay attention.

Aug 13, 2017 8:21 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:

It's primarily my job to find scum, not to communicate my reads all the time. If everyone shares their reads it can actually help scum, because they know exactly where they're at. They know who suspects them and who doesn't, which helps them figure out who'd be the best nightkill.

You seem to have this idea in your head of how someone should play (very black-and-white-ish), and if they don't fit the mold you're attacking them. I'm not going to try and fit your mold, I'm just going to play as I see fit. And you're not the only player here who gets to decide who is lynched or not. So don't act as if it's already been decided that I should land on the chopping block.
It's primarily your job not to get yourself lynched. One townie cannot win this one their own you need to learn to work with and trust other townies. Hard to accomplish that when you play the solo game? Maybe that is a part of town struggles because you aren't about unity you are about coro? Keeping cards to you chest only hurts town in the event you die before sharing said info. Otherwise we all say nothing an that just helps mafia no?

That isn't it at all I am glad you said that and showed that you aren't interested in seeing how logic plays at all even though you bore witness to it twice recently. This just makes you case on me worse by the way but continue on please. The fits a mold thing is the complete opposite of how logic plays or I would be lynching , so please come again and stop lying on me. I like to catch scum lying about me and you are doing a masterful job of it right now.

Just my abu read refutes your fits a mold argument.

Aug 13, 2017 8:25 AM

May 2014
logic340 said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Last minute vote changes are usually seen as scummy and since I'm town, scum-roz had more to lose with this move than to gain, imo - in the short run at least. Because people are now wondering why he did it, which put him in the spotlight for a while. On the other hand, if he's scum he might have been trying to tie us together so people scum-read me once he flips. But that'd be pretty risky, and overall I don't think that's the case here.
Buddying with a player who is scum-read by others? Not a good move either. So overall I'm thinking he's town.

Aug 13, 2017 8:27 AM

Sep 2016
Here, because I hate having to repeat myself and maybe this will make more sense:
1. roz makes his bait.
2. I fall for it, and make a suggestion that vig should take care of him.
3. Ruu disagrees, says that roleblocker may block the vig.
4. A little later, she explains that she was worried about the town roleblocker, not necessarily the mafia roleblocker. /mental note she may be town roleblocker
5. Ruu's behavior (flailing) suggests to me she is town.
6. Twilight, yurkin vs. Ruu.
7. Ruu soft claims.
8. I knew it.
Aug 13, 2017 8:27 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic340 said:

Yeah i was online but not only i "said nothing of the sort" yesterday, i stayed entirely silent, did not posted at all after certain point.
This is not first come first serve sort of deal u know.
Plus u dont know from how much time exactly i suspect you, therefore u cant conclude if its omgus; u do it nevertheless though.
I never said first come first serve. I said you were online while I when i started scum reading you and said nothing of scum logic prior to me saying. Just seems like you only suspect me based on my suspicion of you because you haven't actually said how you feel? That's part of this game talking to others, not hiding our thoughts.

Aug 13, 2017 8:28 AM

Jan 2010
@coromandel my job is to find scum too but I cant do then when they hide behind I don't have to share my thoughts like you currently are.

Aug 13, 2017 8:29 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Here, because I hate having to repeat myself and maybe this will make more sense:
1. roz makes his bait.
2. I fall for it, and make a suggestion that vig should take care of him.
3. Ruu disagrees, says that roleblocker may block the vig.
4. A little later, she explains that she was worried about the town roleblocker, not necessarily the mafia roleblocker. /mental note she may be town roleblocker
5. Ruu's behavior (flailing) suggests to me she is town.
6. Twilight, yurkin vs. Ruu.
7. Ruu soft claims.
8. I knew it.

Town points for RE.
IDK why they are trying so hard to discredit shit . Feel like coro/last are working hard to discredit things without actually understanding them.

Aug 13, 2017 8:29 AM

Sep 2016
coromandel said:
logic340 said:

Last minute vote changes are usually seen as scummy and since I'm town, scum-roz had more to lose with this move than to gain, imo - in the short run at least. Because people are now wondering why he did it, which put him in the spotlight for a while. On the other hand, if he's scum he might have been trying to tie us together so people scum-read me once he flips. But that'd be pretty risky, and overall I don't think that's the case here.
Buddying with a player who is scum-read by others? Not a good move either. So overall I'm thinking he's town.

He's already explained why he did it. I like his reasoning - especially the one where he believed Ruu would have an easier time up against yurkin instead of you. Disagree, but believable reasoning nonetheless.
Aug 13, 2017 8:32 AM

Sep 2016
That said, he still needs to push his yurkin case or at least state his current thoughts about it.
Aug 13, 2017 8:33 AM

Jan 2010
coromandel said:
logic340 said:

His bait put him in the spotlight too. I town read him for it, then moved to uninformed party. As the day wore on nothing really scummy but nothing that says town to me. In this situation what does he have to gain? Town credit again for doing something that isn't very advantageous to scum, same thing I tied to tell him about Abu's play? See the issue? You cannot lable people scum for anit-town play then turn around and do something anti-town yourself it's hypocritical which is scummy. I don't know what to think of roz anymore easy read is gone going to need them to prove themselves a little bit more. But I guess I can understand your read, but if you knew he was town who did it or you partner this would be a solid read. Thinking.....still not liking you here.....

Aug 13, 2017 8:34 AM

May 2014
unvote

logic340 said:
@coromandel my job is to find scum too but I cant do then when they hide behind I don't have to share my thoughts like you currently are.

It's not even like I'm keeping all my reads to myself anyway, so what is your problem?? I've said what I thought about suzune, you, RE, yurkin, Ruu, roz.
I've stated my thoughts on those players, but you're talking about me as if I don't share anything at all. That's wrong, and you know it. Yurkin is keeping her reads much more to herself than me, and yet you're not going after her, you're just tunneling on me. Care to explain why?
This tells me you're just using this argument to justify your read on me. But it's fallacious.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.