Mini Game v12: Easter Egg Mafia | Game Over - Good Bunnies Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 26 27 [28]
May 23, 2017 8:38 PM

Sep 2016
This is actually ridiculous so
vote: Crossbell
No way town is actually just sitting back doing nothing at this point.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 23, 2017 11:51 PM

Nov 2015
🍫 Vote Count 4.2 🍫

🔥 🐥 Crossbell 🐥 🔥 (3): 🐰 Zymf, WyNdZ, RE1031 🐰
🐣 WyNdZ 🐣 (1): 🐰 Suzune-chan 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 Crossbell

🐤 Role Index 🐤

>>Day 4 Timer<<
May 24, 2017 10:35 AM

Jan 2016
/concede

I'm the last scum, I don't think we should win this game. Sorry logic.

More thoughts later.
May 24, 2017 10:54 AM

Jun 2009
@RE1031

I give you that one, i backed down about cross.

I apologize Wy if I was hard on you.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 24, 2017 11:10 AM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:
@RE1031

It did help I saw his scumplay in another game. And WyNdZ really did take one for the team ^^
Assuming there's no plot twist in all this....
May 24, 2017 11:12 AM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
Suzune-chan said:
@RE1031

It did help I saw his scumplay in another game. And WyNdZ really did take one for the team ^^
Assuming there's no plot twist in all this....
I gave up my initial hunch in cross bell though, so honestly I probably should have been less thick headed and listened to you.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 24, 2017 11:55 AM

Dec 2012
Crossbell said:
/concede

I'm the last scum, I don't think we should win this game. Sorry logic.

More thoughts later.
Oh ok... guess I didn't have time to do any last scumhunting in these 5 minuttes before phase change anyways.

In before we still need to lynch a third party :P
May 24, 2017 12:00 PM

Nov 2015

Crossbell has been lynched. He was a:

Zymf, WyNdZ, RE1031, and Suzune-chan, the Good Bunnies,
have won the game !

Draft Processing

Day/Night Actions:

Thanks for playing everyone ! And special thanks to @Jackrito for the help.
If you’d like an invite to the scum chat or dead chat, please ask.
Thoughts on the setup and how the game played out will come later ~
May 24, 2017 12:06 PM

Jan 2010
Such a let down....
Damn i played so well this game I cannot believe that we lost this game.
The one mistake that cost us was me killing Shinichi.
This happened because I over thought my night action but to my credit I was by myself there at the end but it's inexcusable imo.

@Togs and @Jackrito Thank you both for hosting I hope that you like watching me do my thing.
IDK how I feel about opening my chats up let me think on it a little bit as I am sad and a little salty right now.

@ Town gg though I honestly feel that you didn't deserve this win at all. I feel like my bad decision gave you this game.

@AbuHumaid and @Crossbell sorry that I made the wrong choice of NK while making the kill. I take responsibility for the loss.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 24, 2017 12:09 PM

Dec 2012
Thanks for hosting @Togs :D
It was fun with an open setup role madness like this one ^^

The victory not only goes to me, WyNdZ RE1031 and Suzune - But also all our dead comrades ;)

We got really lucky with AbuHumaid Day 1 and if we had played better as town (and Logic didn't have us all pocketed completely), we might not have needed the two mislynches that followed.
May 24, 2017 12:10 PM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
Such a let down....
Damn i played so well this game I cannot believe that we lost this game.
The one mistake that cost us was me killing Shinichi.
This happened because I over thought my night action but to my credit I was by myself there at the end but it's inexcusable imo.

@Togs Thank you for hosting I hope that you like watching me do my thing.
IDK how I feel about opening my chats up let me think on it a little bit as I am sad and a little salty right now.

@ Town gg though I honestly feel that you didn't deserve this win at all. I feel like my bad decision gave you this game.

@AbuHumaid and @Crossbell sorry that I made the wrong choice of NK while making the kill. I take responsibility for the loss.

It's alright you're the one who got us this far anyway so i can't complain, I'm the reason you were suspected by some from the first place

Gg town
May 24, 2017 12:12 PM
Jul 2018
I hated how everyone gave credit to wen for my death, that wasn't the case at all. My teammates bussed me
May 24, 2017 12:14 PM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
You played well, but you did take a risk by killing Shinichi-kun and you paid for it. Shinichi-kun made a good decision picking the Bomb. And if you hadn't blinded me completely with your townyness, I would have found it quite suspicious the way decided to use your ability (announcing that you would reveal the conversation).

GG ^^

AbuHumaid said:
I hated how everyone gave credit to wen for my death, that wasn't the case at all. My teammates bussed me
Yea, that we (or should I say mostly WyNdZ) sorta realized AFTER Logic died :P
May 24, 2017 12:21 PM

Dec 2012
Also, I really like mafia, but once again I think I'll have to take a long break from the forum version of it. It's a little to time consuming to read and analyse posts (unless I have vacation) - So I'll go back to hosting and playing Misc. games for a while...

Hint: The miscellaneous game queue is empty if some wants to host one of those ^^
May 24, 2017 12:27 PM

Jan 2010
Zymf said:
logic340 said:
You played well, but you did take a risk by killing Shinichi-kun and you paid for it. Shinichi-kun made a good decision picking the Bomb. And if you hadn't blinded me completely with your townyness, I would have found it quite suspicious the way decided to use your ability (announcing that you would reveal the conversation).

GG ^^

AbuHumaid said:
Yea, that we (or should I say mostly WyNdZ) sorta realized AFTER Logic died :P
Had I lived and Crossbell been active D4 I had the perfect plan to get us the win. You guys would have been so blindsided by it no way mafia would have lost. I made a bad move and I know it.

May 24, 2017 12:29 PM

Jan 2010
@AbuHumaid and @Crossbell I guess if you are ok with it I wouldn't mind showing off our scum chat.

@Togs can you open up my neighbor chat for everyone?

May 24, 2017 12:38 PM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
@AbuHumaid and @Crossbell I guess if you are ok with it I wouldn't mind showing off our scum chat.

@Togs can you open up my neighbor chat for everyone?

fine by me
May 24, 2017 12:41 PM

Jan 2010
I will share some thoughts on everyone and my own play shortly I am headed home form work.

May 24, 2017 1:30 PM

Dec 2013
Haha looking through the drafting lists i feel like my one is the odd one out xD
The rest are so serious, ew...
May 24, 2017 2:22 PM

Dec 2012
wen294 said:
Haha looking through the drafting lists i feel like my one is the odd one out xD
The rest are so serious, ew...
You're just odd in general :P
May 24, 2017 3:54 PM

Jan 2016
First off, I would like to apologize to logic for the loss. What happened for the majority of the game was that I was on vacation in Boston then I went to my hometown (Seattle) and showed a friend around the area. Thus I had very little free time for this game. I'm kind of annoyed at myself because on the moments that I did end up having free time I ended up doing other things because I hate being scum, and I didn't communicate to logic properly that the correct move was to kill Zymf N4.

I just had really poor communication throughout the entire game and that is definitely my fault. This game was definitely winnable, it's just that I didn't respond to logic about NK choices at 2 AM before I went to bed and when logic died I pretty much just gave up on the game. I made the executive decision to bus Abu Day 1 because I didn't want all of the scum to be on the Melanoid wagon, without realizing that Abu's flip cleared a lot of townies. After that, I planned to mislynch Ruu/Rosie/one of Shinichi/RE/Wyndz for the win but then I got the unfortunate news that logic died.

I should have replaced out instead of giving my scumbuddies an extremely poor performance. Sorry guys.

At the very least, there is finally a town win :)
May 24, 2017 6:59 PM

Jun 2009
@Togs, I would be interested in seeing inside the dead club and the mafia club if you do not mind...

May 24, 2017 7:50 PM

Jan 2010
I wanted to stand out more in this gave than Sailor Moon. I think I tried to compensate with thoughtful posts and a lot of them. In an attempt to help my partners catch up and keep up to date I did D1 ISO's on every player in the game (including scum). I tried to Keep then up to date as the game progressed but they were in one post and I accidentally detected them while updating. You guys have any other questions me know. I'd definitely love to talk about my experience in this game.

@Crossbell it's ok brother don't be too hard on yourself.The competitor in me really wanted this one but I had so much fun this game. We'll grrr them next time.

@AbuHumaid my advice is to ask question and get involved. Most impatiently pay attention to what's been said.

@Suzune-chan I know you said I did a lot of busy work but a lot if it is what I have to go through as town. I put a lot if work in as you'll see when you get to the mafia chat. Please share your thoughts with me afterwards.

May 24, 2017 7:53 PM

Jun 2009
You might do that, but it is the way you present it in topic @logic340. I am on the side of the French Philosopher that says you solve the case early but it takes your subconcious longer to tell the rest of you. I was actually thinking about persona 5 laying in my bed when it occured to me that you were scum. I was going to persue you, but I realized I might fall into the same problem as prison mafia and I would go to the grave with my revelation. Sad I could not prove it in topic.

You scum game is really shiny Logic, that is your problem. I am beginning to see how you see.

May 24, 2017 7:55 PM

Jan 2010
Vote: Shinichi-kun Town MVP
Your choice of bomb and which phase to make it active single handedly won this game for town imo.
You out played me sir well played.

May 24, 2017 8:17 PM

Jul 2009
GG everyone!
It was enjoyable to read the game.

Yeah town won thanks to Shinichi-kun.

late edit:
@togs ... i wanted to read the scum chat! ,>w<,
yurkinJun 4, 2017 11:48 AM
May 25, 2017 2:06 PM

Dec 2012
WyNdZ said:
I'm glad I got to play with you again one more time you silly unicorn. Oh an give a little time to that dead chat club, you created it after all.
Thanks, you too :D
Jun 5, 2017 7:23 PM

Nov 2015
Everyone who requested seeing the scum or dead chats has been invited ! Sorry for the delay ^^; (Thanks for the tag to remind me Yurkin) And the door is still open to anyone else who’d like to request.

The neighbor chat between Logic and RE has also been made public here

Finally, just posting some setup notes I made to my GM before the game started for anyone interested in that.

As for how the setup played out I am fairly happy with it, I feel like the level of mechanics were just about where I wanted them to be, in the sense that they made the game more interesting and created dynamics to play around without overcomplicating things or taking away form the core behavioral game of mafia. If I have any regrets, it’s about how Logic ended up dying, I wish the game was decided on a more behavioral note than a mechanical one. But I guess overall it didn’t end up too bad and if most of the people who played in it are happy with the setup than I am happy too ~ I would definitely consider running another draft-based setup in the future if others would like to see that. Thanks everyone for playing !
Jun 5, 2017 9:02 PM

Sep 2016
@Togs Could I be invited to the scum chat? It's been too long since I've seen how the game actually works from that end.
Jun 5, 2017 9:27 PM

Nov 2015
Sure thing ~
Jun 5, 2017 9:57 PM

Sep 2016
Togs said:
Sure thing ~

Thank youuuu
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 26 27 [28]

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.