Forum Settings
Forums

Minigame v11: Bungou Stray Dogs | Game Over Mafia Wins!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (85) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Apr 18, 2017 12:05 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
grrr said:
@Shinici I have suspicion that you might've lied to me. so I want you to say confirm it again in front of everyone that your role is one of these:
Vanilla, Cop, Doctor, 1-shot vigilante, 2-shot vigilante, Traker, Watcher, Lovers, Roleblocker

seriously grrr do you want to die so badly? Why do you keep bringing up the roles?

@LucianRoy I agree with you that dono's vote is the weakest on your train. Mine started as an rvs but now I have actual suspicions that you might be scum.
This is exactly why people need to be voting elsewhere imo. grrr is D1 lynch fodder and doesn't care if he gets lynched or not. I think it was Shinichi who told me this in our last game. Here we have grrr being grrr yet everyone has a case...I guess I am just not used to this as grrr has been lasting into late game recently even with his shenanigans.

@Shinichi-kun do you think scum grrr continues to role fish after being scum read for it? You say grrr is being weird this game then why are you voting Jack instead of grrr?

LucianRoy said:
@grr, why do you feel the need to bully shinichi and penta into answering your question with your vote?

I fail to see why these people are scum because they didn't answer you.
Why do you think Shinichi and Coelestin feel the need to bully me with their votes? Trying to get me to play the way they want me to by voting me rather than figure out why I am doing what I am doing so far. Also Shinichi has played with me recently and knows full well why I am being more reserved than normal. Coelestin probably remembers a very aggressive heavy posting logic (well kitty mafia has changed that after I lynched off 4 town teammate while leading the lynch basically every day). My voice leads to a lot of townie deaths and I am trying to minimize those casualties while I get better at acutely catching scum.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Apr 18, 2017 12:07 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:

@Coelestin I didn't see logic posts about lamby that way. I don't find his post helpful at all and lamb's vote on grrr was not rvs nor had a good reason behind it. Do you agree with lamb btw?

If you play with the likes of Karote, Lamby, Panda, grrr, Shinichi etc. for a while or just have lots of mafia experience in general you actually start to understand some of the motifs behind their posts, I'd say, or maybe that's just me *shrugs*. Understanding what they're trying to do and if their actions are driven by something is part of the game, and everyone interprets the things differently. And yes, I'm agreeing with some parts Lamby pointed out. But to be fair, I've never played with scum!Lamb before so if other people really can discern his town and his scum game well then I suppose I cannot say much against it.

logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

I don't see how you could like logic already, I don't get that feeling out of seeing his posts. They're all just so general + he's actually just falling under the radar.
Sounds like things are working as planned then. I have gone through a metamorphosis of sorts since you last saw me in TGT mafia. I don't mind the attention anymore as I have lead so many lynch trains recently these two votes are nothing in the way of pressure.

Uhhh, why are you suddenly talking about the votes on you and how you're not under pressure? v.v

logic340 said:

The grrr train being so large this early is a bit concerning. There is probably scum on there if he is in fact town. [/b]

Ruu and Lucy train aren't?

logic340 said:

Edit also he (logic) is a very likeable guy once you get to know him XD

LMFAO XDDDD

logic340 said:
Coelestin said:
Logic is reacting way too harshly to Lamby's posts. Like waaaaaaay to harshly. Lamby actually makes some good points if you read along the lines and not just use confirmation bias.

Vote: Logic340

@logic340 Please don't let me down. What are your other suspicions?
My first point would be that he is commenting on the lack of follow up on your post to Qoco about voting while not following up on you themselves. This is why I am sad there was no bite at the end because he set himself up nicely to take a big one.
My second point the whole objective thing could be a joke but I still see it as minor mudslinging. Did he expect me to say that my first objective was a mafia win condition? What was the point of this post other than to shade me in a bad light?
My third point again another attempt to shade me in a bad light. nevermind the fact that I made note of the fact that Purity stepped outside his meta and voted during RVS. I let one thing slide (when I am known for jumping on everything) and it's implied that I am just going to be giving passes all game? Maybe I read that wrong but that is how it comes across to me.
Fourth point is just a questions as he said nothing I can come to any conclusion I want and I don't like that.
My fifth and final point I felt like the vote on grrr was bandwagon as I felt his #230 and #231 seemed to be more in favor of grrr than a condemnation of him. I was in their last game when they were scum teammates and I would say the Lam-B is more like the last game than grrr at this point. Also why are you calling out my confirmation bias but not Lam-b's in regards to grrr in #230?

1. Should let Lamby answer this first
2. Simple baiting for reactions and you fell for it.
3. When you first posted that I was scratching my head as well. Can see why Lamby points it out. Reasoning behind "letting it slide" had me raising an eyebrow but I could see why you'd post that as well.
4. He actually bolded something, isn't that enough for you to interpret that? I can sure interpret something out of that.
5. Pretty common for him I'd say.

...Lamby's entire nature is to be bold and to mindfuck people. Some points of you might make sense, but your reaction was still weird. It triggered you more than people normally are triggered by Lamby.

As for why I'm not calling out #230, I'm not feeling any malicious intent from it yet. He's comparing it from meta apparently, whether or not this comparison and the vote are town driven or scum driven might get appparent later.
Apr 18, 2017 12:08 PM

Jan 2014
grrr said:
@Chione if you tell me about your role, I will spell your new nickname correctly 3 times in a raw (without copy pasting )

lol. Deal. It's common.
Apr 18, 2017 12:09 PM

Feb 2014
PentaFlare said:
I would prefer if we didn't force everyone to hint about their roles. If the claim won't help catch scum, don't claim anything.

I ignored it as a weak reason. The only way to know it wont help catching scum is if you:
1. Know all roles in the game and you know this info won't be useful to any of them.
and
2. You are mafia and you know all claims that the mafia team will make this game.

But if you are mafia then I have no reason to believe you anyway.

I think the correct way of thinking is: claim anything that might help town and probably won't help mafia.

if anything your not willingness to cooperate makes me scum reading you.
Apr 18, 2017 12:11 PM

Aug 2013
Coelestin said:
Logic is reacting way too harshly to Lamby's posts. Like waaaaaaay to harshly. Lamby actually makes some good points if you read along the lines and not just use confirmation bias.

Seconded, thank god chione is in this game
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Apr 18, 2017 12:12 PM

Feb 2014
Coelestin said:
grrr said:
@Chione if you tell me about your role, I will spell your new nickname correctly 3 times in a raw (without copy pasting )

lol. Deal. It's common.

@Coelestin If you are going to stab me back again, after I pay my part of the deal and spell your name 3 times by saying "It was a joke I was just playing with you" I will never ever trust you not only in this game but in any mafia ever! There is a limit on how much one can lie!
Apr 18, 2017 12:14 PM

Jan 2010
LucianRoy said:
logic340 said:
Probably Lucian at this point though his insistence on grrr matches his town meta from other games I have read. Ruu has a red flag from me right now due to her RVS talk. This is ususally where I can make the distinction between scum ruu and town ruu. Jackrito also picked up on it. grrr as I told Grapefruit the lengthy RVS vote makes me more comfortable with grrr than a blank one based on experience. grrr also appears to be more helpful as scum than as town and I get the less helpful vibe to this point so town lean there.

Ruu or Lucian for scum but not both. They are definitely unaligned and it could even be Town/Town. If they are the leading trains still then I might even bet on it being t/t.

exactly what makes you so certain we're unaligned pairs so early in the game? Usually that's like, day 3 work. Using meta to work out anything like that without flips is bad news bears.
The interaction between the two of you doesn't strike me as scum theatre. I could be wrong but for now it think that is a good read. It's something I learned from Crossbell and Bursama and it surely is something you can figure out early in the game.

Apr 18, 2017 12:15 PM

Jan 2014
grrr said:
Coelestin said:

lol. Deal. It's common.

@Coelestin If you are going to stab me back again, after I pay my part of the deal and spell your name 3 times by saying "It was a joke I was just playing with you" I will never ever trust you not only in this game but in any mafia ever! There is a limit on how much one can lie!

Hmm? You still trust me? I'm impressed. Heh. It's a pretty common role as far as I know.
Apr 18, 2017 12:18 PM

Feb 2014
Coelestin said:
grrr said:

Hmm? You still trust me? I'm impressed. Heh. It's a pretty common role as far as I know.
You dont need to know anything. I have listed which count as common roles. I will list them again for my dear friend Coelestin :
Vanilla, Cop, Doctor, 1-shot vigilante, 2-shot vigilante, Traker, Watcher, Lovers, Roleblocker

Can you confirm your role is one of the above? (if you have any modification like 1 shot night immunity or day cop or whatever it doesn't count as common, and I wish I didn't have to explain it to any single person individually but if that is the way to get my claims so be it.

Apr 18, 2017 12:20 PM

Feb 2014
Coelestin said:

I wouldn't eat anything cooked from you but I trust your style of playing mafia.
Apr 18, 2017 12:22 PM

Jan 2014
grrr said:
Coelestin said:

You dont need to know anything. I have listed which count as common roles. I will list them again for my dear friend Coelestin :

Can you confirm your role is one of the above? (if you have any modification like 1 shot night immunity or day cop or whatever it doesn't count as common, and I wish I didn't have to explain it to any single person individually but if that is the way to get my claims so be it.

Oh my, that's a lot of rules you put there for a role to be common. Okay, I suppose my role isn't common then.
Apr 18, 2017 12:25 PM

Jan 2014
@LucianRoy Grapefruit or Logic, who is more scummy?
Apr 18, 2017 12:26 PM

Aug 2014
grrr said:
PentaFlare said:
I would prefer if we didn't force everyone to hint about their roles. If the claim won't help catch scum, don't claim anything.

I ignored it as a weak reason. The only way to know it wont help catching scum is if you:
1. Know all roles in the game and you know this info won't be useful to any of them.
and
2. You are mafia and you know all claims that the mafia team will make this game.

I think the correct way of thinking is: claim anything that might help town and probably won't help mafia.

I don't think giving vague claims like that helps town. I like to give as little information as possible about my role until I openly claim. This is something I started doing after I became good at guessing who has which PR as mafia. I've had scum games where I have successfully guessed almost every PR and it was really helpful. As such, I try and make it really difficult to determine anything about my role when I play town. I don't want scum being able to guess anything.

Soren is a player that is really good at this and it helps make his town game really strong. He is super dangerous in a protective role, the most important town role to hide.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Apr 18, 2017 12:26 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:

LucianRoy said:
@grr, why do you feel the need to bully shinichi and penta into answering your question with your vote?

Why do you think Shinichi and Coelestin feel the need to bully me with their votes? Trying to get me to play the way they want me to by voting me rather than figure out why I am doing what I am doing so far. Also Shinichi has played with me recently and knows full well why I am being more reserved than normal. Coelestin probably remembers a very aggressive heavy posting logic (well kitty mafia has changed that after I lynched off 4 town teammate while leading the lynch basically every day). My voice leads to a lot of townie deaths and I am trying to minimize those casualties while I get better at acutely catching scum.

Nobody is bullying you. Their votes are good and have actual reasons to back them. Grr is literally voting for the sole reason people haven't answered his silly question. That's defined as bullying because he's applying pressure to make them do a certain action, like get them to answer his open Question when they said they wouldnt. It's similar to if someone was getting voted because they had to play a certain way etc. Chione isn't commanding you to do anything, she saw your vote on lamb as an overreaction. I forget what shins vote was, but enh.
Apr 18, 2017 12:28 PM

Aug 2013
Coelestin said:

Probably logic, I just really liked my interaction with grapefruit at the beginning of the day. He's also on my train, so that means he's a bro.
Apr 18, 2017 12:29 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
Ruu said:

@Coelestin I didn't see logic posts about lamby that way. I don't find his post helpful at all and lamb's vote on grrr was not rvs nor had a good reason behind it. Do you agree with lamb btw?

If you play with the likes of Karote, Lamby, Panda, grrr, Shinichi etc. for a while or just have lots of mafia experience in general you actually start to understand some of the motifs behind their posts, I'd say, or maybe that's just me *shrugs*. Understanding what they're trying to do and if their actions are driven by something is part of the game, and everyone interprets the things differently. And yes, I'm agreeing with some parts Lamby pointed out. But to be fair, I've never played with scum!Lamb before so if other people really can discern his town and his scum game well then I suppose I cannot say much against it.
I have played 4 games with grrr (1 scum, 3 town), two with Lam (1 scum, 1 town), 3 with Karote (3 Town), panda 1 game (Qoco right? 1 scum), Shinichi like 6 games (4 town 2 scum) small difference between his scum and town game) He's much more motivated to win as town especially of late.

Coelestin said:
logic340 said:
Sounds like things are working as planned then. I have gone through a metamorphosis of sorts since you last saw me in TGT mafia. I don't mind the attention anymore as I have lead so many lynch trains recently these two votes are nothing in the way of pressure.

Uhhh, why are you suddenly talking about the votes on you and how you're not under pressure? v.v
Because I feel your vote is trying to pressure me into doing something you want and I don't work that way.

Coelestin said:
logic340 said:

The grrr train being so large this early is a bit concerning. There is probably scum on there if he is in fact town. [/b]

I explained my feeling on Lucian's train. Ruu's train is PentaFlare and Karote. Penta I have had a hard time reading but a slower less aggressive approach with him will probably work better for me in figuring him out. Karote is doing what Karote does. He placed a vote and hasn't said anything else. This could come from town or scum Karote but there really isn't enough for me to judge anything off us.

Coelestin said:
logic340 said:

LMFAO XDDDD
hopefully that heart is mending.

Coelestin said:
logic340 said:
My first point would be that he is commenting on the lack of follow up on your post to Qoco about voting while not following up on you themselves. This is why I am sad there was no bite at the end because he set himself up nicely to take a big one.
My second point the whole objective thing could be a joke but I still see it as minor mudslinging. Did he expect me to say that my first objective was a mafia win condition? What was the point of this post other than to shade me in a bad light?
My third point again another attempt to shade me in a bad light. nevermind the fact that I made note of the fact that Purity stepped outside his meta and voted during RVS. I let one thing slide (when I am known for jumping on everything) and it's implied that I am just going to be giving passes all game? Maybe I read that wrong but that is how it comes across to me.
Fourth point is just a questions as he said nothing I can come to any conclusion I want and I don't like that.
My fifth and final point I felt like the vote on grrr was bandwagon as I felt his #230 and #231 seemed to be more in favor of grrr than a condemnation of him. I was in their last game when they were scum teammates and I would say the Lam-B is more like the last game than grrr at this point. Also why are you calling out my confirmation bias but not Lam-b's in regards to grrr in #230?

3. When you first posted that I was scratching my head as well. Can see why Lamby points it out. Reasoning behind "letting it slide" had me raising an eyebrow but I could see why you'd post that as well.
4. He actually bolded something, isn't that enough for you to interpret that? I can sure interpret something out of that.

1. Cool I'm good with that
2. So only scum can react to things? Does town not react?
3. Scratching your head and implying that I will continue to let things slide thoughout the game are two different things. Maybe as a more specific question like why I am letting this slide and what am I letting slide? The attack without understanding is where the mudslinging comes from. That isn't town motivated imo he made no effort to understand where I was coming from?
4. Sure I can interpret whatever I want but that doesn't mean it's the conclusion that he came to or intended other to by highlighting it.
5. I only remember him bandwagoning like that in his most recent scum game though.

Coelestin said:
...Lamby's entire nature is to be bold and to mindfuck people. Some points of you might make sense, but your reaction was still weird. It triggered you more than people normally are triggered by Lamby.
It triggered me? Nah it's how I feel about his post they resemble scum Lam who I played with a week or so ago.

Coelestin said:
As for why I'm not calling out #230, I'm not feeling any malicious intent from it yet. He's comparing it from meta apparently, whether or not this comparison and the vote are town driven or scum driven might get appparent later.
My vote is based off my Lam-B meta so what make my vote any different than his based on your description?

Apr 18, 2017 12:32 PM

Aug 2014
Vote: logic340
I don't like how you are portraying Chi's vote on you as "forcing you to play her way". She is voting you because you seemed to be acting with confirmation bias, which is scummy.

I personally think Lamb's comments about her "weak push" were a prompt for her to step up her game. You see it as mudslinging. If Lamby hasn't been posting since that large chunk of posts, how can you accuse him of not following up?
Apr 18, 2017 12:33 PM

Jan 2010
LucianRoy said:
logic340 said:

Nobody is bullying you. Their votes are good and have actual reasons to back them. Grr is literally voting for the sole reason people haven't answered his silly question. That's defined as bullying because he's applying pressure to make them do a certain action, like get them to answer his open Question when they said they wouldnt. It's similar to if someone was getting voted because they had to play a certain way etc. Chione isn't commanding you to do anything, she saw your vote on lamb as an overreaction. I forget what shins vote was, but enh.
Shinichi's vote on me is good?
Shinichi said:
oh ik another way to break you out of rinto mode

Change vote:logic

Why were u fighting with me about my post claiming a standard role then you did the exact same thing?
Coelestin said:

So the votes are to break me out of Rinto mode and to not let Coelestin down but they are good vote?

Apr 18, 2017 12:37 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
I don't like how you are portraying Chi's vote on you as "forcing you to play her way". She is voting you because you seemed to be acting with confirmation bias, which is scummy.

I personally think Lamb's comments about her "weak push" were a prompt for her to step up her game. You see it as mudslinging. If Lamby hasn't been posting since that large chunk of posts, how can you accuse him of not following up?
He could have followed up in that string of posts. Look at the post in question about Coelestin not taking a bite. That was on page 1 were on page 5 when Lam-B posted. Chi never followed up on Qoco Lam-B mentions it but does his own weak push of his own. So I pushed him on it as well with a vote.

Coelestin said:
Qoco said:

I lynch during the day. If you do shady stuff during the night, that's on you.

Interesting. I don't see you lynching.

Apr 18, 2017 12:39 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
What do you find scummy about Grapefruit21?

Apr 18, 2017 12:41 PM

Jan 2010
LucianRoy said:
logic340 said:

It's such a good vote that you cannot even remember what the reasoning is?

Apr 18, 2017 12:42 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
LucianRoy said:

Why were u fighting with me about my post claiming a standard role then you did the exact same thing?

So the votes are to break me out of Rinto mode and to not let Coelestin down but they are good vote?

I don't know what Rinto mode is, but it looks more like a joke than anything. Shins question is decent, he sensed hypocrisy so he went straight for the kill. Regardless of any 'mode' you're in, seems like a fair to mediocre vote. Chi's question is good too. She wants to see more than tunnel. If you'really focusing on the 'letting down' part, you're missing the point of the vote.
Apr 18, 2017 12:45 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
LucianRoy said:

I certainly didn't remember shin bullying you. I would notice something like that.
Apr 18, 2017 12:53 PM

Jan 2010
LucianRoy said:
logic340 said:

I don't know what Rinto mode is, but it looks more like a joke than anything. Shins question is decent, he sensed hypocrisy so he went straight for the kill. Regardless of any 'mode' you're in, seems like a fair to mediocre vote. Chi's question is good too. She wants to see more than tunnel. If you'really focusing on the 'letting down' part, you're missing the point of the vote.
More than tunnel? It's my first serious vote and that was the firt time I talked about Lam=b what tunnel are you talking about? You been in more of a tunnel with grrr this game than anyone else has been in a tunnel. Plus I am known for tunneling my scum reads to death so why would me tunneling be cause for concern?

Apr 18, 2017 1:00 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

I have played 4 games with grrr (1 scum, 3 town), two with Lam (1 scum, 1 town), 3 with Karote (3 Town), panda 1 game (Qoco right? 1 scum), Shinichi like 6 games (4 town 2 scum) small difference between his scum and town game) He's much more motivated to win as town especially of late.

And you can say for sure that you can discern scum!Lamby from town!Lamby? Or that there are sure indicators for that?

logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

Because I feel your vote is trying to pressure me into doing something you want and I don't work that way.

I told the others how I perceive you. Well, surprisingly, I do that a lot when I'm playing mafia.

I also tend to be quite forceful at times and like it when things are going my way, but eh. I don't think that disagreeing someone by expressing my opinion that way really falls under that category.

logic340 said:

Coelestin said:

I explained my feeling on Lucian's train. Ruu's train is PentaFlare and Karote. Penta I have had a hard time reading but a slower less aggressive approach with him will probably work better for me in figuring him out. Karote is doing what Karote does. He placed a vote and hasn't said anything else. This could come from town or scum Karote but there really isn't enough for me to judge anything off us.

Kay.

logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

LMFAO XDDDD

<3

logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

3. Scratching your head and implying that I will continue to let things slide thoughout the game are two different things. Maybe as a more specific question like why I am letting this slide and what am I letting slide? The attack without understanding is where the mudslinging comes from. That isn't town motivated imo he made no effort to understand where I was coming from?
4. Sure I can interpret whatever I want but that doesn't mean it's the conclusion that he came to or intended other to by highlighting it.
5. I only remember him bandwagoning like that in his most recent scum game though.

Coelestin said:
It triggered me? Nah it's how I feel about his post they resemble scum Lam who I played with a week or so ago.

Coelestin said:
My vote is based off my Lam-B meta so what make my vote any different than his based on your description?

Your points 1-5 aren't telling me that it is simply based on meta tbh. You are already halfway into arguing with him (well, he hasn't replied yet), that's not what I call a sole meta vote. And the answer to all your points you just have risen: he's trying to get reactions and simply points out things he found weird or off putting, for people to think about or just as simple reminders. That's how I see it. And well, he just happened to be put off by two of your posts. But hey, I'm not Lamb. I don't know for sure either.

Well, I still want to check though.
What are the indicators for a scum!Lamb?
Apr 18, 2017 1:00 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
LucianRoy said:

More than tunnel? It's my first serious vote and that was the firt time I talked about Lam=b what tunnel are you talking about? You been in more of a tunnel with grrr this game than anyone else has been in a tunnel. Plus I am known for tunneling my scum reads to death so why would me tunneling be cause for concern?

maybe you should ask chi that, since the reason she wanted to vote you had to do with seeing your other suspicions.

Pound the facts. That's how scum get lynched.
I'm also talking to you atm about votes and reads, and not focusing on grr, so that goes some distance to not tunnel.
Apr 18, 2017 1:04 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:
What do you find scummy about Grapefruit21?

Coelestin said:

Grapefruit21 said:
Vote qoco for the old not placing an RVS.

You vote for him and say he's suspicious because he doesn't vote but you don't even bother to ask him about reasons even though he's right there? Mhmkay.

Vote: Grapefruit

Where did you get that very slight town gut feeling on CP anyways?

Jackrito said:
I'm caught up now i just feel a need to reread at some point on Grape their reads are really weak sure why they felt a need to say them I would like them to go into more detail on them though, vague reads are pointless and just offer soft protection. His scum reads annoy me the most since it is two easy targets and ones that won't fight back.
Apr 18, 2017 1:12 PM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:
@Qoco I told the lie detectors I was scum what were my results?

We're gonna have to wait for the next phase to see what the truth gods say.
Apr 18, 2017 1:13 PM

Dec 2016
I'm going to work in a few minutes. Leave me alone >:)
Apr 18, 2017 1:23 PM

Jan 2010
LucianRoy said:
logic340 said:

maybe you should ask chi that, since the reason she wanted to vote you had to do with seeing your other suspicions.

Pound the facts. That's how scum get lynched.
I'm also talking to you atm about votes and reads, and not focusing on grr, so that goes some distance to not tunnel.
I said what i had to say about Lam-B in my vote post and move on to other things so where did me tunneling Lam-B come from? Pound those facts man me tunneling is not fact though?

Apr 18, 2017 1:23 PM

Jan 2010
Qoco said:
logic340 said:
@Qoco I told the lie detectors I was scum what were my results?

We're gonna have to wait for the next phase to see what the truth gods say.
Cool Cool.

Apr 18, 2017 1:30 PM

Dec 2013
LucianRoy said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Hmm if i recall hes unusually sure of alot of people being scum and normally he sheeps them pretty damn hard so this actually is normal from lucian.

Wait u didnt think i was seirous before i am appalled :<

let's get this straightened out. I'm not sheeping anyone atm, and am in fact leading the only viable train in the game atm, and the train is on scum. I've got that going for me

Says who?

Apr 18, 2017 1:31 PM

Dec 2013
grrr said:
@lucianRoy, why do you bite me? Do I bite you? no. You gave me your weird role so go play with someone else now. @Jarkito seems to be a bit lonely. And speaking about @jakrito which is your team:

Team town (a.k.a classic roles which are:
)
Shinichihi

Team mafia (a.k.a weird roles invented by Suzune to make our life miserable):
Grrrr, Lamb(uncomfirmed), CP, Lucian

where is this assumption coming from lol

Its rolemadness and a bastard game which normally means no classic roles.

Apr 18, 2017 1:33 PM

Dec 2013
grrr said:
@Shinici I have suspicion that you might've lied to me. so I want you to say confirm it again in front of everyone that your role is one of these:

my role isnt one of those i just said its a common role.

Apr 18, 2017 1:33 PM

Dec 2013
Serously since their is tpr im not gonna play ur jester esque game grrr i refuse,

Apr 18, 2017 1:36 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
logic340 said:

And you can say for sure that you can discern scum!Lamby from town!Lamby? Or that there are sure indicators for that?
You must not have heard about me?? Around these here parts they call me the Townie Lyncher of MS. So no I don't know for certain that this is scum Lam-B just like I don't know shit about anyone else. Am I good at catching scum? No, sadly not in the least yet. I do have a feeling based on my previous experience with him. The last time he came out like this and got a bunch of town credit he was scum.

Coelestin said:
logic340 said:

I told the others how I perceive you. Well, surprisingly, I do that a lot when I'm playing mafia.

I also tend to be quite forceful at times and like it when things are going my way, but eh. I don't think that disagreeing someone by expressing my opinion that way really falls under that category.
I have been doing that a lot as well and it tends to end in a town lynch and me leading the train the next day. I have also been hyper aggressive and took some of the fun out of kitty mafia for the other players. Trying not to be as emotional in these games as you know I can be.

Coelestin said:
logic340 said:

Kay.

logic340 said:

<3[.quote] :D <3<3

logic340 said:

Your points 1-5 aren't telling me that it is simply based on meta tbh. You are already halfway into arguing with him (well, he hasn't replied yet), that's not what I call a sole meta vote. And the answer to all your points you just have risen: he's trying to get reactions and simply points out things he found weird or off putting, for people to think about or just as simple reminders. That's how I see it. And well, he just happened to be put off by two of your posts. But hey, I'm not Lamb. I don't know for sure either.

Well, I still want to check though.
What are the indicators for a scum!Lamb?
It probably wouldn't hold much weight if it was a sole meta vote. I like to think of Meta as the cherry on top but for my first serious vote this game I think it's pretty alright. Does off putting make me scum? I am put off by plenty of townie posts every game evident by how many townies I have lynched as town. What is the scum mindset behind those post? What is the scum mindset behind my vote on Lam-B?

Apr 18, 2017 1:37 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Ruu said:

seriously grrr do you want to die so badly? Why do you keep bringing up the roles?

@LucianRoy I agree with you that dono's vote is the weakest on your train. Mine started as an rvs but now I have actual suspicions that you might be scum.
This is exactly why people need to be voting elsewhere imo. grrr is D1 lynch fodder and doesn't care if he gets lynched or not. I think it was Shinichi who told me this in our last game. Here we have grrr being grrr yet everyone has a case...I guess I am just not used to this as grrr has been lasting into late game recently even with his shenanigans.

@Shinichi-kun do you think scum grrr continues to role fish after being scum read for it? You say grrr is being weird this game then why are you voting Jack instead of grrr?

LucianRoy said:

Im voting u right now lol so why would u ask me that question, also grrr is either a jester type role or hes trying way to hard as town which im sure hes scum at that point.

I dont like people being reserved town should never be reserved and how am i bullying you?`

Apr 18, 2017 1:38 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

I don't see how you could like logic already, I don't get that feeling out of seeing his posts. They're all just so general + he's actually just falling under the radar.

The grrr train being so large this early is a bit concerning. There is probably scum on there if he is in fact town.

I think town are more likely on that train, but thats just me

Apr 18, 2017 1:39 PM

Jan 2010
@Shinichi-kun I need some clarification from you. Do you find me scummy or was your vote an attempt to get me out of "Rinto mode" or a mix of the two? I would like to know where my accusers stand.

Apr 18, 2017 1:41 PM

Dec 2013
grrr said:
PentaFlare said:

and

wtf is with this logic. No need for anyone to claim because first of all scum prob have a fake claim made for them seeing as how they can be good chracters that rolled scum. Plus why would we want to as town give mafia targets to hit.

Apr 18, 2017 1:43 PM

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:
grrr said:

Oh my, that's a lot of rules you put there for a role to be common. Okay, I suppose my role isn't common then.

idk why u think any roles are common in this game i mean i consider my role common in a sense it gets used alot but outside that its def not.

Apr 18, 2017 1:44 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

Im voting u right now lol so why would u ask me that question, also grrr is either a jester type role or hes trying way to hard as town which im sure hes scum at that point.

I dont like people being reserved town should never be reserved and how am i bullying you?`
Yeah that was the last updated vote count had you voteing Jack. you voted me on page 7 my bad. Anyway the other questions still persist. What you don't like doesn't make someone scum. You know I am in multiple games and I have a real life to deal with. I wish I could spam this thread like normal but with this player list that shouldn't be necessary. The bullying thing was more of a joke considering it was said by someone else first. The votes on me seem weak from my PoV but I don't necessarily thing they are scum motivated.

Apr 18, 2017 1:44 PM

Dec 2013
LucianRoy said:
logic340 said:

I agree with everything lucian as said here, also cant see why scum lucian would say this so for now i have a town lean on him.

Apr 18, 2017 1:45 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
LucianRoy said:

let's get this straightened out. I'm not sheeping anyone atm, and am in fact leading the only viable train in the game atm, and the train is on scum. I've got that going for me

Says who?

Ennh, says me, but now that the logic train has progressed it's probably viable as well.
Apr 18, 2017 1:47 PM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:

idk how anyone can since people know lamb only posts early afternoon which is like 1-7 am for most of us

Also i dont like the idea ur whiteknighting here, chione can defend herself im pretty sure of it. Problem i have is this a town or scum motivated chione. Cause right now her aggresive nature is scary.

Apr 18, 2017 1:49 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
LucianRoy said:

Shinichi said:

Coelestin said:

I think u got too ok using rinto mode as a way to fall off the thread? Also tbf you say ur not easily pressured but your giving us alot to work with right now lol.

Apr 18, 2017 1:53 PM

Dec 2013
LucianRoy said:
logic340 said:

I certainly didn't remember shin bullying you. I would notice something like that.

Rinto mode is in name of rinto-kun who lurks alot espically when he rolls a vanilla role.

Apr 18, 2017 1:53 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

I think u got too ok using rinto mode as a way to fall off the thread? Also tbf you say ur not easily pressured but your giving us alot to work with right now lol.

Work it out then.....Too Ok using Rinto Mode I failed miserably to the point where he gave me a step by step guide on how to be him. Why would I pull this shit as mafia only to get myself lynched with it? Plus even with my less than normal activity I am far from what you could call inactive or a lurker. You have always been wary of me while many have been quick to town read me due to my 10 game town streak. Since my scum game though I been fighting off lynch after lynch as town.

Apr 18, 2017 1:56 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
@Shinichi-kun I need some clarification from you. Do you find me scummy or was your vote an attempt to get me out of "Rinto mode" or a mix of the two? I would like to know where my accusers stand.

Both like i said im not a fan of people using rinto mode as an accuse to hide from the thread, also i just find it so wierd how last game u would not leave grrr alone but now when hes acting the most anti town ive ever seen him u dont wanna pressure him.

Also ur reactions to votes when there is still 26 hours is crazy, on top of the fact ur not even the biggest train.

Apr 18, 2017 1:58 PM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

He could have followed up in that string of posts. Look at the post in question about Coelestin not taking a bite. That was on page 1 were on page 5 when Lam-B posted. Chi never followed up on Qoco Lam-B mentions it but does his own weak push of his own. So I pushed him on it as well with a vote.

You can't really count it as not following up if he has only posted once, even if it was a long series of posts. He caught up with the thread, made comments on everything, including the little poke to Coelestin, then decided that with everything considered, the priority target was grrr. He can only play one vote at a time.

Would you rather he posted a bunch about grrr being scummy then voted for Chi?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (85) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.