Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Mar 25, 2017 10:10 AM

May 2015
reiynii said:
Jackrito said:
I really don't like the end of this post, you cant be in the middle this mmuch commit one way or the other, and a last min lynch does work well even if we mess up for a couple of reasons. We have done this no lynch talk too much in the past and a no lynch only helps scum because we get less info and interactions. What happens if they kill a inactive who added nothing we are back where we startted.
I've seen someone mention this but aren't inactive players good for mafia? Why would they bother to waste a night kill on someone who isn't helping town whatsoever and will eventually be either eliminated from the game or replaced and both those things are pro-mafia because although a replacement could be a good player, they would have a massive disadvantage and might miss some things while skimming through the pages. An eliminated player is pretty much dead without wasting a night kill so I don't see why mafia would ever attack an inactive.

+1 mafia will kill active players that they know they won't be able to mislynch. Inactives are bad for town and they know the host will replace them or modkill them.
Mar 25, 2017 10:10 AM

Feb 2016
Ruu said:
followind said:

Why should I even suggest one?
I'm not afraid to die just don't want to..
If by me dying can benefit town.. I don't see why not

I'm confused

Hmm..
You can ignore it..
It's just a post to justify myself
Mar 25, 2017 10:11 AM

Sep 2014
I see that most people have been keen on voting for followind but I don't really see why? Where in his vote is he sheeping? Although I do see his lack of enthusiasm, I wouldn't necessarily say that he is sheeping.
My biggest town read is Ruu. I feel like she is not only putting effort into her posts, but also she has valid points that I wouldn't think a mafia would highlight so that town wouldn't take into notice.

I feel like I'm not noticing Suzune-chan well. ;-;
Mar 25, 2017 10:12 AM

Feb 2016
Ruu said:
reiynii said:
I've seen someone mention this but aren't inactive players good for mafia? Why would they bother to waste a night kill on someone who isn't helping town whatsoever and will eventually be either eliminated from the game or replaced and both those things are pro-mafia because although a replacement could be a good player, they would have a massive disadvantage and might miss some things while skimming through the pages. An eliminated player is pretty much dead without wasting a night kill so I don't see why mafia would ever attack an inactive.

+1 mafia will kill active players that they know they won't be able to mislynch. Inactives are bad for town and they know the host will replace them or modkill them.

Also Mafia can create a situation where it's viable to lynch inactive to push themselves out of the suspicion list

Edit:Corrected Grammar
Mar 25, 2017 10:12 AM

Aug 2014
Countdown
Sorry for the delay on updating this. I'm through my busiest day now and you can expect more frequent vote counts and my responses being faster in general.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Mar 25, 2017 10:19 AM

Feb 2016
reiynii said:
I see that most people have been keen on voting for followind but I don't really see why? Where in his vote is he sheeping? Although I do see his lack of enthusiasm, I wouldn't necessarily say that he is sheeping.
My biggest town read is Ruu. I feel like she is not only putting effort into her posts, but also she has valid points that I wouldn't think a mafia would highlight so that town wouldn't take into notice.

I feel like I'm not noticing Suzune-chan well. ;-;

tbh It's not that I lack enthusiasm...
I just really don't know how to handle D1..
Mar 25, 2017 10:20 AM

Sep 2014
followind said:
Also Mafia can create a situation where it's viable to lynch inactive to push themselves out of the suspicion list
Would they really bother in a game with a small number of people?
Doing the math while considering the game to only have the 2 known power roles (Ui and Yui) and the most likely probability would be like:
Day 1 - mislynch
Night 1 - dead townie
Day 2 - inactive replaced (/modkilled) + mislynch
Night 2 - dead townie

= 5 dead townies - 2 mafia and 2 town a.k.a mafia wins!

I'm saying that that is one of the most common scenario if we don't do a good job catching the mafia. I also wouldn't think the inactive is mafia because if that was the case then he would have been replaced loooong ago due to the small number of players (especially 2 mafia vs 7 town) which is why I don't think Lamby is evil.
Mar 25, 2017 10:24 AM

Apr 2014
reiynii said:
Jackrito said:
I really don't like the end of this post, you cant be in the middle this mmuch commit one way or the other, and a last min lynch does work well even if we mess up for a couple of reasons. We have done this no lynch talk too much in the past and a no lynch only helps scum because we get less info and interactions. What happens if they kill a inactive who added nothing we are back where we startted.
I've seen someone mention this but aren't inactive players good for mafia? Why would they bother to waste a night kill on someone who isn't helping town whatsoever and will eventually be either eliminated from the game or replaced and both those things are pro-mafia because although a replacement could be a good player, they would have a massive disadvantage and might miss some things while skimming through the pages. An eliminated player is pretty much dead without wasting a night kill so
I don't see why mafia would ever attack an inactive.

I would agree with this normally, but with the no lynch the game has no info which helps scum, so keeping that trend going would help them, also with the waitlist a replacement is really bad for scum and a new player has a higher chance of solving game because of a outsider look where they is less pressure. Either way we are not doing a no lynch it is a waste of a day and potential info
Mar 25, 2017 10:26 AM

May 2015
followind said:
Ruu said:

I'm confused

Hmm..
You can ignore it..

I see. But what's the point in playing if you don't suggest possible scummy players? xD If you don't try to find mafia then you are not helping town. You say you are not good with D1 readings and lynches so I'm looking forward to your input on D2.

@reiynii we are not talking about his vote. We are saying he is sheeping other people's comments or questions without giving us anything new to work with.
Mar 25, 2017 10:30 AM

Apr 2014
reiynii said:
followind said:
Doing the math while considering the game to only have the 2 known power roles (Ui and Yui) and the most likely probability would be like:
Day 1 - mislynch
Night 1 - dead townie
Night 2 - dead townie

I'm saying that that is one of the most common scenario if we don't do a good job catching the mafia. I also wouldn't think the inactive is mafia because if that was the case then he would have been replaced loooong ago due to the small number of players (especially 2 mafia vs 7 town) which is why I don't think Lamby is evil.

Tihs last bit makes no sense and would make me want to lynch you if lamby was scum, a host would not show favouritism based on a persons role for that reason, everyone gets the same amount of time before replaced. Also they is a easy way to deal with a inactive which is a cop check you avoid the mislynch then unless GF of course but that is going into speculation.

At the end of the day this chat is something we can do at a diffeent point we need to decide on a lynch here.
Mar 25, 2017 10:35 AM

Feb 2016
reiynii said:
followind said:
Day 1 - mislynch
Night 1 - dead townie
Night 2 - dead townie

In this small amount of players..
I don't think there will be a modkill since it will give too much advantage to either side..
There would be replacement though
Mar 25, 2017 10:35 AM

Apr 2014
followind said:
Ruu said:

I'm confused

Hmm..
You can ignore it..

Not really going to ignore that, and why the need to justify, I also hate the whole lynch me if you want to approuch it is not great to see whatever faction someone is.
Mar 25, 2017 10:36 AM

Feb 2016
Ruu said:
followind said:

Hmm..
You can ignore it..

I see. But what's the point in playing if you don't suggest possible scummy players? xD If you don't try to find mafia then you are not helping town. You say you are not good with D1 readings and lynches so I'm looking forward to your input on D2.

@reiynii we are not talking about his vote. We are saying he is sheeping other people's comments or questions without giving us anything new to work with.

I hope I get to day 2 xD
Mar 25, 2017 10:37 AM

Feb 2016
Jackrito said:
followind said:

Hmm..
You can ignore it..

Not really going to ignore that, and why the need to justify, I also hate the whole lynch me if you want to approuch it is not great to see whatever faction someone is.
I don't really have anything to defend myself with..
So what could I actually do? IMO if I do anything, I'll just make myself more of a nuisance to town since I don't think I'll be able to do anything
Mar 25, 2017 10:39 AM

Sep 2014
Jackrito said:
Tihs last bit makes no sense and would make me want to lynch you if lamby was scum, a host would not show favouritism based on a persons role for that reason, everyone gets the same amount of time before replaced. Also they is a easy way to deal with a inactive which is a cop check you avoid the mislynch then unless GF of course but that is going into speculation.

At the end of the day this chat is something we can do at a diffeent point we need to decide on a lynch here.
Why are we postponing every piece of argument because we want to decide on a lynch? That is why we don't have any information two hour before the deadline of the first day.
With only two mafia, it would be (most likely) an automatic loss if one of them got modkilled on the first day. It could be a good idea for the person to be inactive on the first day so that he could stay under the radar but I'd think the host wouldn't want any faction to have an unfair game, especially if town has more power roles.
I'm not saying I'm certain, just that it's unlikely in my opinion.

We don't know if we have a cop or not, but if we do who do you think we should investigate?
Mar 25, 2017 10:41 AM

Feb 2016
@Jackrito
Why do I feel like you're trying to start a train on me?
Mar 25, 2017 10:42 AM

Feb 2016
I really to sleep now..
It's almost 1 a.m here and I have an activity at 9
Mar 25, 2017 10:43 AM

Sep 2014
followind said:
So what could I actually do? IMO if I do anything, I'll just make myself more of a nuisance to town since I don't think I'll be able to do anything
A town would never be considered a nuisance to other town members. I really don't think you are mafia with you being so obviously easy to lynch but let me tell you that any thing you say could be helpful so go ahead and give your opinion about whatever pokes your attention!
Mar 25, 2017 10:50 AM

Feb 2016
reiynii said:
followind said:
A town would never be considered a nuisance to other town members. I really don't think you are mafia with you being so obviously easy to lynch but let me tell you that any thing you say could be helpful so go ahead and give your opinion about whatever pokes your attention!
Okay..
I'll keep that in mind..
Currently I want to keep my eye on jack since he's pushing a train on me IMO..
He's also trying to advantage of me and lynch me
Anyway I'm going to sleep now
Mar 25, 2017 10:53 AM

Apr 2014
reiynii said:
Jackrito said:

Why are we postponing every piece of argument because we want to decide on a lynch? That is why we don't have any information two hour before the deadline of the first day.
With only two mafia, it would be (most likely) an automatic loss if one of them got modkilled on the first day. It could be a good idea for the person to be inactive on the first day so that he could stay under the radar but I'd think the host wouldn't want any faction to have an unfair game, especially if town has more power roles.
I'm not saying I'm certain, just that it's unlikely in my opinion.

We don't know if we have a cop or not, but if we do who do you think we should investigate?

k on this I'm not postponeing things just with a lynch coming up this is stuff not helpful, we had two days to discuss thiss and this talk can help scum just as much.

On second part why do you mention modkills they is a big waitlist that won't happen soon,also yes mafia can lurk but lamb is not the type to do so and not even been on. On the last part yes they is no certain cop true but high chance of one and if they is one up to them who they pick
Mar 25, 2017 11:00 AM

Apr 2014
followind said:
@Jackrito
Why do I feel like you're trying to start a train on me?

That would be because I am nothing you have done comes off to me as town, and the tone seems too overdefensive or passive. Pretty much the same issues I have with Quco but you are worse added with sheeping and lacking a own view so.

Vote Followind

This been done it seems like Quco gave up?
Mar 25, 2017 11:04 AM

Nov 2013
Vote Count 1.5

Qoco (2): reiynii, Suzune-chan
Lam-B (1): InnocentAngel
Suzune-chan (1): Qoco
Jackrito (1): Shinichi-kun
followind (1): Jackrito

Players Not Voting (3): Lam-B, followind, Ruu

This game uses a plurality system and does not have a lynch lock

> Countdown <
Mar 25, 2017 11:05 AM

Apr 2014
followind said:
reiynii said:
Okay..
I'll keep that in mind..
Currently I want to keep my eye on jack since he's pushing a train on me IMO..
He's also trying to advantage of me and lynch me
Anyway I'm going to sleep now

This makes me feel even better about vote, the deflect back on to me, how am I taking adv? Also to Reynii's point it is possible for scum to have a bad game just because a lynch is easy it does not mean it is wrong. With that approach you will only lynch people that have exp and can cope under pressure.
Mar 25, 2017 11:11 AM

Sep 2014
Jackrito said:
On second part why do you mention modkills they is a big waitlist that won't happen soon,also yes mafia can lurk but lamb is not the type to do so and not even been on. On the last part yes they is no certain cop true but high chance of one and if they is one up to them who they pick
I wasn't saying Lamby is lurking since I do think he is very straightforward. He's most likely merely busy at the moment.
I am not eliminating the (very high) possibility of someone replacing an inactive instead of them getting modkilled, but I'm just thinking of all of the possibilities.
I mentioned that the replacement would be heavy weight on their alignment but still necessary when they catch up and I just want to consider what would happen if nobody was found and player had to be eliminated.

We have 2 hours left, and I'm not sure who I want to vote for. Jack and Ruu have been bringing up good points, Qoco and Followind are such easy targets (especially that they are gone now) for me to want them dead. I don't think they are mafia because they wouldn't leave the game without helping us decide on someone else to lynch who is not them or their party...

I don't have bigger opinions on any of the other players. Innocentangel and Suzune-chan I haven't heard of in so long...
Mar 25, 2017 11:13 AM

Sep 2014
Jackrito said:
Also to Reynii's point it is possible for scum to have a bad game just because a lynch is easy it does not mean it is wrong. With that approach you will only lynch people that have exp and can cope under pressure.
I don't think Followind would leave last minute and let himself get lynched if he was mafia. He is in maximum danger, and he'd at least try to clear his name if he didn't want his faction to lose right away.
I will not vote for him, nor for Qoco I don't think.

Unvote
Mar 25, 2017 11:15 AM

Dec 2013
I rather followind then because, if it ends up being suzune or qc then I feel like people are just trying for an easy lynch.n from experience me suzune and qc have the highest chance of being day 1 lynched. Qc being a player that others don't like which normally leads to a bias Lynch on him.

Mar 25, 2017 11:17 AM

Dec 2013
I'll be back in about 1 hour tho I won't have much time to back read.

Mar 25, 2017 11:17 AM

Apr 2014
reiynii said:
Jackrito said:
I wasn't saying Lamby is lurking since I do think he is very straightforward. He's most likely merely busy at the moment.
I am not eliminating the (very high) possibility of someone replacing an inactive instead of them getting modkilled, but I'm just thinking of all of the possibilities.
I mentioned that the replacement would be heavy weight on their alignment but still necessary when they catch up and I just want to consider what would happen if nobody was found and player had to be eliminated.

We have 2 hours left, and I'm not sure who I want to vote for. Jack and Ruu have been bringing up good points, Qoco and Followind are such easy targets (especially that they are gone now) for me to want them dead. I don't think they are mafia because they wouldn't leave the game without helping us decide on someone else to lynch who is not them or their party...

I don't have bigger opinions on any of the other players. Innocentangel and Suzune-chan I haven't heard of in so long...
reiynii said:
Jackrito said:
Also to Reynii's point it is possible for scum to have a bad game just because a lynch is easy it does not mean it is wrong. With that approach you will only lynch people that have exp and can cope under pressure.
I don't think Followind would leave last minute and let himself get lynched if he was mafia. He is in maximum danger, and he'd at least try to clear his name if he didn't want his faction to lose right away.
I will not vote for him, nor for Qoco I don't think.

Unvote

You say they are under danger but have no votes. They is no way to clear name either and people won't vote someone not there do not a bad move. If not them or Quco who then since both are most popular option
Mar 25, 2017 11:21 AM

Apr 2014
reiynii said:
Jackrito said:

Quco should really of been back by now the way they left worries me.
Mar 25, 2017 11:33 AM

May 2015
And now we will end with a no-lynch D1 xD Maybe they were counting on this and that's why they went offline? idk is a very risky bet.... I want to give followind another day but if he doesn't improve on D2 I'm lynching him.
Mar 25, 2017 11:38 AM

Sep 2014
Jackrito said:
You say they are under danger but have no votes. They is no way to clear name either and people won't vote someone not there do not a bad move. If not them or Quco who then since both are most popular option
Also true, but I'd think they left themselves the most vulnerable out of the other players.
Mar 25, 2017 11:58 AM

Dec 2016
I'm driving atm. Please understand :<
Mar 25, 2017 12:33 PM

Dec 2013
honestly i am close to wanting a nolynch because i dont like the people who are beingsentenced to death lol,. Kinda feels like the people with the most voice get sentenced to death just from sayingn 1 thing thats scummy when they say plenty of stuff that shoulld make them look more towneie than aything.

Ill try to catch up

Mar 25, 2017 12:34 PM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

QC s pro lynch why are u voting him for something about no lynch lol im confused, honestly after reading this statement im keeping my vote on you.

It was suppose to be two different posts ones been the vote and one been my thoughts on Reyniis post. I gave the reasons for the vote in the post before, not sure why my vote showed up in my quote, since that was something different.

oh that explains the confgusing situation that or ur your really good at saving yourself from slips.

Mar 25, 2017 12:38 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Who do u think we dhould lynch @ruu if qoco turns up town just wondering? Cause the only people i see lynch worthy are the ones trying to push qc lynch. Your creating an easy wagon for mafia to hie on if eeryone just agrees to jump on him.

The thing is.... I think Qoco is town. If they were mafia, they would be more worried by now. I hadn't realise I was creating an easy wagon, I even thought my chat with him was showing people that he is probably a weird townie but not scum. And who are those people pushing for this lynch?
I would say followind is a better target atm because now I can see the steeping you accused them of earlier (most of their post are sheeping other's comments)

Claire was twn in prison mafia on top of the fact she was also panicing about being lynched so i dont think that says much. I know WQC very well hes just really good at keeping his composer thats all. I still think hees leaning more towards town nonetheless because of how he engages himsellf so far.

Feel like your having slight regrets about pushing towards QC lol but maybe im just reading things wrong. If Follow does happen toto flip mafia if hes lynched ill def reread this post again.

Mar 25, 2017 12:40 PM

Dec 2013
followind said:
Ruu said:
@PentaFlare can we get a vc please?

@Jackrito I know that sometimes scum uses that tactic but what strikes me as odd is the fact that he is not even suggesting a counter train. There are only 2 mafias they should care more about their lives :/
I hope you guys are right thou because the one getting lynch is him for now.

Why should I even suggest one?
I'm not afraid to die just don't want to..
If by me dying can benefit town.. I don't see why not

LOl now ur doing the same thing QC was doing just with less composer that or im over reading this.

Mar 25, 2017 12:41 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
reiynii said:

Lamby will play hes just busy hes never onec been actually inactive. Just timezones and life get in the way which i understand.

Mar 25, 2017 12:45 PM

Dec 2013
followind said:
Ruu said:

Edit:Corrected Grammar

no lol mafia would never do that cause then it would just make them a taarget the next day if the iinactive flipped town. Plus i cacnt see a situation where mafia would have point figners at an inactive over osmeone who is active.

Mar 25, 2017 12:49 PM

Sep 2014
10 minutes.. so are we going for a no-lynch?
Mar 25, 2017 12:50 PM

Dec 2013
I just dont wanna be te person to hammer someone who may or may not flip town. I rather see a tie since we have all been pretty indeicive.

Mar 25, 2017 12:50 PM

Apr 2014
reiynii said:
10 minutes.. so are we going for a no-lynch?

I would rather not but looks like that is gong to happen
Mar 25, 2017 12:53 PM

Dec 2016
I legit have 10% battery life on my phone. I'm going to push for a lynch.
Mar 25, 2017 12:54 PM

May 2015
Even without a lynch I think I've gained some insight into other people's minds that I'm planning to explore more on D2:
1) Like I told followind, I'll be pressuring him for more helpful posts or he gets my vote
2)Suzu is a deep wolf imo so I want to hear more from her to see if I can figure out her alignment.
3) Some of rei-chan's posts caught my attention so I'll come up with some questions for him later.
4)InnocentAngel is still a mystery cause they are new so I don't know if we can really see their mistakes as alignment indicative.
5) Qoco is a weird player so idk what I will do with them yet xD
6) I don't think that Shin and Jack can be both scum so if they are not both town I'm confident to say they are not scum buddies.
Mar 25, 2017 12:54 PM

Sep 2014
Qoco said:
And 6 minutes on the clock. Who are you going to bet on?
Mar 25, 2017 12:55 PM

May 2015
Qoco said:

who are you voting for then?
Mar 25, 2017 12:55 PM

Aug 2014
Vote Count 1.6

Qoco (1): Suzune-chan
Lam-B (1): InnocentAngel
Suzune-chan (1): Qoco
Jackrito (1): Shinichi-kun
followind (1): Jackrito

Players Not Voting (4): Lam-B, followind, Ruu, reiynii

This game uses a plurality system and does not have a lynch lock

> Countdown <
PentaFlareMar 25, 2017 1:14 PM
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Mar 25, 2017 12:56 PM

Dec 2016
Vote change: followind

I can't remember if that's the right format.
Mar 25, 2017 12:57 PM

Sep 2014
Qoco said:

Why?! I doubt followind is mafia!

Vote: Qoco
Mar 25, 2017 12:57 PM

Dec 2013
Vote change:FollowWind

Ill roll with that too then i guess

Mar 25, 2017 12:58 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Qoco said:

Why?! I doubt followind is mafia!

Vote: Qoco

why u doubt it? Caue if anything i doubt QC ismafia

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (14) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.