[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 43 44 [45] 46 47 » ... Last »
Feb 10, 2017 1:28 PM

Jan 2010
Soren said:
logic340 said:
Vote: Soren I'm not sold on your town/scum Ruu.meta as, I'm not feeling Werewolf have, NnT, or Disgaea Ruu here. Could you give some examples that support your suspicious? I'm not sold in the town roleblocker claim either but it just doesn't feel like a scum play.

welcome back with 5 votes I hope you'll help us catch scum
I can understand how you're not sold on ruu being scum but I don't understand how that leads to a vote on me.
mad that gee got caught
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 10, 2017 2:20 PM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
Crossbell said:
Also if Jack and Ruu are scumbuddies and Jack just decided to gank her scumbuddy like this, then lol.

I've seen it happen before! But it just seems so random as to why Jack would do that unless Togs had a better role or something.

Cross I'm brutal as scum but not that much lol, I will only get rid if I feel they are doing bad and I need the rep.
Soren is that brutal...lol

Soren said:
lynch a ruuuuuuuuuu

I guess you did catch scum after all. Too bad the was off.

Starting to think the whole bet was to get them town credit. Really need others to look into "the bet".

logic340 said:
Soren/wen Interactions

Soren/wen Defending One Another:

My Thoughts:
#135 - This could be seen as a slight defense imo (trying to stay objective)
#139 - Hinting at Soren being town?
#252 - This could be seen as a slight defense imo and he did the same thing with Kit's vote on Gruffin
#253 & #261 - Feels like he is content with leaving Soren alive because he will have to prove he is town or die (I shared this sentiment)
#355 & #386 - this is pretty much the extent of them feeling each other out on D1
#391 - This question from Soren to wen never got an answer. Soren never follows up on it.
Start of Day 2
#533 - Could be wen setting up future mislynches?
#865 - Sets up #878-883
#878 - #883 - Feels like an effort to divert attention from himself but the lack of interaction before this leaves me confused. On the surface it looks t/s (knowing the flip) but with the limited interactions and wen's passive feeling on Soren D1, if this isn't all an act?

Overall I will honestly say I don't know enough about interactions analysis to say either way. I could see a scum team and I could see wen just being town. wen seems to soft defend Soren multiple times D1 and Soren goes after wen on D2. I would definitely like others input on this.
After seeing Ruu and Soren both flip scum and re-reading this maybe wen is scum?

Feb 10, 2017 4:22 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu
So many things went through my head as wrote this up.
Gruffin/Crossbell and Wen stand out the most to me.
Gruffin she is pretty non-committal on then votes Gruffin while scum reading Grapefruit? This confuses me because I don't know if she is trying to set up a mislynch with Gruffin or distancing from her teammate?
Wen stands out because there were no meaningful interactions (at least from ruu to wen) until wen started suspecting her over the role claim
Denja and her had a lot of interactions but if they are a team this back fired so I don't see it plus it would mean we've all been fooled badly by Denja while he sacrificed his team? Not a Denja plan
Kit heavy town read and I don't see anything that would say teammate. Kit was suspecting her early and some chat back and forth.
Jackrito I don't see a team here. She moves from town lean to I don't want to town read him seems like she new he was town.
Togs and her have 1 interaction that I can see. #589 where Ruu asked Togs to clarify something but it never got a response from Togs. Togs scum reads her and votes her but they do not engage one another in any conversation they do not questions one another (outside of ruu to togs in #589). Just mention each other as scum reads

current read list
TOWN: logic, Kit, Sollux, Denja
PROBABLY TOWN: Jackrito
TOWN LEAN: Rinto
NEUTRAL: Togs
SCUM LEAN: Crossbell, CADAEMOS

edit: added denja
logic340Feb 10, 2017 4:37 PM

Feb 10, 2017 4:30 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Ruu
So many things went through my head as wrote this up.
Gruffin/Crossbell and Wen stand out the most to me.
Gruffin she is pretty non-committal on then votes Gruffin while scum reading Grapefruit? This confuses me because I don't know if she is trying to set up a mislynch with Gruffin or distancing from her teammate?
Wen stands out because there were no meaningful interactions (at least from ruu to wen) until wen started suspecting her over the role claim
Denja and her had a lot of interactions but if they are a team this back fired so I don't see it plus it would mean we've all been fooled badly by Denja while he sacrificed his team? Not a Denja plan
Kit heavy town read and I don't see anything that would say teammate. Kit was suspecting her early and some chat back and forth.
Jackrito I don't see a team here. She moves from town lean to I don't want to town read him seems like she new he was town.
Togs and her have 1 interaction that I can see. #589 where Ruu asked Togs to clarify something but it never got a response from Togs. Togs scum reads her and votes her but they do not engage one another in any conversation they do not questions one another (outside of ruu to togs in #589). Just mention each other as scum reads

current read list
TOWN: logic, Kit, Sollux
PROBABLY TOWN: Jackrito
TOWN LEAN: Rinto
NEUTRAL: Togs
SCUM LEAN: Crossbell, CADAEMOS
I can agree with this analysis and reads list, though you're missing denja which i would put in town

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 10, 2017 5:25 PM
Jun 2016
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

Also side note my hero theory is still on lol. Ruu character was the hero from the movie. I agree in that POE and he should tell us just before phase change. I expect the last one to be a GF.
No point in waiting to the end of phase change, not like mafia can do anything about it no matter who sollux decides to jail. Unless I forgot about something

edit: also that's going to be pretty funny if logic turns out mafia because of the flavor lol

I'm sorry, I jailed Rinto before I saw this...
Feb 10, 2017 5:26 PM
Jun 2016
I meant to quote a different post but all well, at least you guys know who I'm jailing.
Feb 10, 2017 5:37 PM

Jan 2010
Sollux16 said:
I meant to quote a different post but all well, at least you guys know who I'm jailing.
you can change it if need be. I think you should see what the others think. I was thinking that maybe we should vig wen and jail cross? I want others to weigh in on it or do what you like but keep it to yourself.
Do you think Rinto is mafia?

Feb 10, 2017 5:50 PM
Jun 2016
logic340 said:
Sollux16 said:
you can change it if need be. I think you should see what the others think. I was thinking that maybe we should vig wen and jail cross? I want others to weigh in on it or do what you like but keep it to yourself.

Well at first I was planning on jailing Cross but I thought that Kit was going to aim at them, so I changed to Rinto who I have mixed feelings about (I have mixed feelings about a lot of people though...) but after going back and catching up, I feel like I should jail cross.
So changing who I jail is an option then?
Feb 10, 2017 6:14 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Sollux16 said:
I agree with this
Sollux16 said:
logic340 said:

Well at first I was planning on jailing Cross but I thought that Kit was going to aim at them, so I changed to Rinto who I have mixed feelings about (I have mixed feelings about a lot of people though...) but after going back and catching up, I feel like I should jail cross.
So changing who I jail is an option then?
Yes you can change your action, people do it all the time. As long as you PM mods more than 5 minutes before phase change you're good. I will not be shooting cross btw

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 10, 2017 6:20 PM

Jan 2008
btw, if there is no kill tonight, i suggest analyzing the suspects as usual instead of immediately just lynching the one sol aimed at, because of what jack said about how scum might withhold a kill to cause confusion. If Sol lives we have essentially gained a free extra day and we don't want to waste it.

Feb 10, 2017 6:54 PM
Jun 2016
Ok, thanks for the help you guys. I changed to jailing Cross
Feb 10, 2017 8:37 PM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
btw, if there is no kill tonight, i suggest analyzing the suspects as usual instead of immediately just lynching the one sol aimed at, because of what jack said about how scum might withhold a kill to cause confusion. If Sol lives we have essentially gained a free extra day and we don't want to waste it.
scum not killing tonight at this point is just kneecapping themselved. They have to kill. Im pretty sure the mafia are now discouraged to fight another day.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 10, 2017 8:40 PM

Nov 2008
Btw, I am Pryna. I am the Godfather.

The dog is the last boss confirmed. Fear me.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 10, 2017 8:45 PM

Nov 2008
Maybe this game have an ugly truth:

Wen and Ruu were technically modkilled and forced to rep because they have committed a nasty offense like what happened in Camp Crystal Lake game where Crossbell and Gruffin the muffin did something bad.

They got replaced that is why Soren became apathetic and became inactive in this game. Gruffin the muffin got replaced and further loses Soren's interest to play. If Gruffin was also scum, Soren pretty much committed sudoku.

Would not be surprised since this is a shad game xDD Game always have bad things going on when he hosts lel.

Perhaps also the reason why I dont see Claire doing her hosting duties.

Feb 10, 2017 9:18 PM

Nov 2008
Also, my vote on CADA was my bait to see if anyone wants to save Darth. I just cannot play for 12 hours from before the phase change so I cannot see through my plan till now. I still havent caught up with every post as I only checked the phase change and some post that I took notice during my break.

I will check on people's actions. I doubt scum will kill me tonight as there are more confirmed town than me. Scum will probably push on my lynch eventually. I am just bummed that nobody picked a fight against me. I guess this is the curse of being the best town ever. xDD

Feb 11, 2017 4:07 AM

Jan 2010
Morning I am here. Reading the thread again I will share my thoughts as I go. We're doing great. Not sure if there are one or two scum left but lets get em!!

Feb 11, 2017 4:47 AM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
Morning I am here. Reading the thread again I will share my thoughts as I go. We're doing great. Not sure if there are one or two scum left but lets get em!!
this is actually my concern.

Now that there is a scum roleblocker, I am concerned about the set-up. 11 town vs. 3 mafia with the even distribution of roles is imbalanced due to mafia being outnumbered greatly. We even have a cop and a vig who doesnt die when shooting town. Set-up is pretty one-sided if that was the case.

I want to think of 4 scum remaining due to us doing well but I believe there is TPR.

Feb 11, 2017 8:45 AM

Jan 2010
In my opinion if someone saved Ruu the I believe it happened after Vote Count 1.8

If the scum team was Soren/Ruu/wen then Grapefruit's death N1 makes little sense to me. By the end of D1 Grapefruit town read both Soren and wen while wanting to keep Ruu alive D1 but still had her as a top suspect for D2. Though I guess I could see it since Ruu and Soren were both suspected by Grapefruit D1.

Gruffin and Soren town reading one another while never truly trying to figure one another out really bothers me. Gruffin stood by that read and I am not used to seeing her do something like that. Many of us told her about intent to pocket and she ignored it?

Ruu/DarthInvader being jailed is probably what saved us from a Night Kill D2. Great play by Sollux16

@Rinto-kun doesn't feel like our scum games but at times you seem to be along for the ride. I'm leaning town as I remember you being a little more defensive as scum in FT and your claim is believable. If things start going bad I will probably look your way.

Jackrito not going to say he is hard or easy to read. This is my third game with him and I was wrong in my first two. He feels town to me but there are a few things that stand out. In my reread he says that I saved Ruu D1 but when I look back at D1 my vote was on Bunny well before any saving of Ruu happened. I found myself asking was this a seed left behind? I've not been able to shake the "you protected Ruu" stigma and I dare say that Crossbell did more protecting of Ruu than I did D2 yet I am being accused of it there too (by Denja). Then there is the I want you dead comment. I am not scum I really hope my first game would go this for me personally though. Worried about a pocket here but he's felt town imo.

When Crossbell came into the game we were focused on Ruu. He starts in with Policy Lynch Togs which took our attention away from Ruu to an extent. We also argued about Ruu being town for what felt like the better part of a page or two. Crossbell town read Ruu and Soren without reading the thread then votes for both, not saying he is scum but something to watch today. I also remember a post saying that he felt town couldn't win this game, here we are 2 successful lynches later. Not trying to tunnel here but this slot looks bad to me between Gruffin protecting Soren without trying to discern his alignment, Cross's distracting when he came into the tread, and town reading scum without fully catching up, I feel he is looking worse than lurker Togs or even passive Rinto.

Let's see what D4 brings us...

Feb 11, 2017 8:52 AM

Jan 2010
In a world where Crossbell is town I feel like it's got to be wen or Togs. They are the only two who didn't have their vote placed with confirmed scum at any point. wen voted up town D1 until Ruu on D2. Togs voted Ruu, Soren, then wen. Togs possible MVP? Ruu did give Togs slight protection when wen voted for him with no reason.

CADAEMOS/Togs/Crossbell are my top suspect go start the day.

Feb 11, 2017 8:55 AM

Nov 2008
5 mins left. I would share what I did last night. @Sollux16

Feb 11, 2017 8:56 AM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
5 mins left. I would share what I did last night. @Sollux16
V
Sollux16 said:
Ok, thanks for the help you guys. I changed to jailing Cross

Feb 11, 2017 8:57 AM

Nov 2008
I did not expect Kit to reply so fast. I am literally going to die. Oh, Jesus, I will finally meet you.

Feb 11, 2017 8:59 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
I did not expect Kit to reply so fast. I am literally going to die. Oh, Jesus, I will finally meet you.
stay with us Denja...don't go into the light run away.

Feb 11, 2017 9:01 AM

Oct 2015
Night has ended!

No one have been chosen by the Niflheim Empire to be killed. No death occurred last night

Day 4 Begins

Time until Night 4

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Feb 11, 2017 9:01 AM

Jan 2008
So, we all live another day

Feb 11, 2017 9:02 AM

Jan 2010
Oh god!!!-we're all here what does this mean??

Feb 11, 2017 9:03 AM

Jan 2010
What does Occam's razor say?

Feb 11, 2017 9:03 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
The likelihood that Cross is the last scum has increased. a bit of wine though regarding if the mafia chose not to kill or were just inactive and didn't submit a kill (looking at cada)

did cada even post at all last day phase?

Feb 11, 2017 9:04 AM

Jan 2010
@Sollux16 did you jail Crossbell like you said you would?

Feb 11, 2017 9:04 AM

Jan 2016
The mafia intentionally no-killed in order to frame me as a mislynch.

Which, sure, they can do. It just means we get more lynches, after all!
Feb 11, 2017 9:05 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
The likelihood that Cross is the last scum has increased. a bit of wine though regarding if the mafia chose not to kill or were just inactive and didn't submit a kill (looking at cada)

yes he did post but not much though

Jun 2016
Kit said:
logic340 said:

No, Cada hasn't posted in a while

Jan 2016
I was jailed last Night.
Jun 2016
logic340 said:
Kit said:

yes he did not much though

Wait really? Where?
Feb 11, 2017 9:06 AM

Nov 2008
Easiest game of my life.

Game is more peaceful with no deaths. Why can't we do that since day 1? We can all just hang out without any killings...

logic340 said:
stay with us Denja...don't go into the light run away.
I am still here. But every moment I keep visiting on the other side. I almost memorized the paradise layout.

Feb 11, 2017 9:10 AM

Jan 2010
Sollux16 said:
logic340 said:
yes he did not much though

Wait really? Where?
Nope I was wrong it doesn't look like they posted D3.

Feb 11, 2017 9:11 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Sollux16 said:

Wait really? Where?
if he doesn't post this day phase i hope he gets modkilled :/ would just bring more confusion to the slot to get another rep

Feb 11, 2017 9:14 AM

Nov 2008
So I stalked CADA's profile and he wasn't onine since Feb. 9. So have him modkilled today.

We lynch Kit. I don't want more modkills to happen.

Feb 11, 2017 9:14 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
if he doesn't post this day phase i hope he gets modkilled :/ would just bring more confusion to the slot to get another rep
Does that mean we're not voting there right now? CADA hasn't added much since checking in. wen had town reads but flips have clouded that a bit. Togs and Crossbell still have questions marks but Togs vote hit scum D1 and D2 and possibly D3?

Feb 11, 2017 9:15 AM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
So I stalked CADA's profile and he wasn't onine since Feb. 9. So have him modkilled today.

We lynch Kit. I don't want more modkills to happen.
but I want to win with all of you ;-;

logic340 said:
Kit said:
Does that mean we're not voting there right now? CADA hasn't added much since checking in. wen had town reads but flips have clouded that a bit. Togs and Crossbell still have questions marks but Togs vote hit scum D1 and D2 and possibly D3?
yeah i would say don't vote cada unless he starts posting again, likely modkill

Feb 11, 2017 9:21 AM

Jan 2016
I still believe that there is scum on this wagon:

💀 Bunny💀 (6) // 🐩 Kit, Logic340, Jackrito, Rinto-kun, wen294, DenjaX🐩

I'm waiting for wen's slot to be modkilled though as that slot is my highest suspect. If he ends up flipping town then I'll re-evaluate.

Jan 2008
vote: crossbell

I trust togs more than cross, cada will prob be modkilled, and i don't really scum read rinto he's just neutral.

i skimmed the thread during n2 for gruffin and crossbell posts and i came out feeling like that is the likely scum slot, esp for the heavy push on wen all of a sudden, and the early gruffin interactions as well. so this is where my suspicion falls

Nov 2008
Kit said:
but I want to win with all of you ;-;
It wont happen if you are trying to kill me since Day 1. I know all your plans. I have become stronger since after all this time. I have built antibodies. xDD

For all seriousness though, I feel like there is SK in this game who hasn't murdered anyone yet. I can't really digest 11 town vs 3 scum or even 10 town vs 4 scum. The numbers don't match, knowing that the distribution of roles are complete.

There is at least 1 extra slot for something else.

Feb 11, 2017 9:22 AM

Jan 2008
Crossbell said:

I'm waiting for wen's slot to be modkilled though as that slot is my highest suspect. If he ends up flipping town then I'll re-evaluate.
we gotta lynch someone, we can't just no-lynch and wait for modkill. who is your next suspect?

Feb 11, 2017 9:23 AM

Jan 2016
Kit said:
Crossbell said:

we gotta lynch someone, we can't just no-lynch and wait for modkill. who is your next suspect?
The wen slot is my suspect.

I want that slot to be resolved first before I look anywhere else, because there is a reasonable chance that once the wen slot is killed the game just ends.
Feb 11, 2017 9:25 AM

Jan 2008
Crossbell said:
Kit said:

I want that slot to be resolved first before I look anywhere else, because there is a reasonable chance that once the wen slot is killed the game just ends.
well, i don't wanna tell you what to do with your vote but, if you only suspect cada then you should vote him

Feb 11, 2017 9:25 AM

Jan 2016
Crossbell said:

wen > Denja > Jack > Rinto there I think?
Feb 11, 2017 9:26 AM

Jan 2016
Kit said:
Crossbell said:

well, i don't wanna tell you what to do with your vote but, if you only suspect cada then you should vote him

Kit said:
yeah i would say don't vote cada unless he starts posting again, likely modkill
?????

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
Kit said:

In the immortal words of Crossbell. "The scum aren't just going to hunt themselves."

Jan 2016
Vote CADEAMOS
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 43 44 [45] 46 47 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.