Forum Settings
Forums

[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 » ... Last »
Feb 10, 2017 9:37 AM

Jan 2008
I think the last scum is one of the following [Crossbell, Logic, Rinto] or maayyyyybe Togs

@sollux16 if I were you I'd pick one of those to target. Still kind of broad though good luck :/

Also I'd like to request that you tell us who you jail some time before night ends, so if you die we can town clear that person since there should be only 1 mafia left, if they are jailed you would not die.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 10, 2017 9:41 AM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Kit said:
LMAO...

This is the most fun game I've played in a while though so I don't mind~

I don't think Wen is scum tho

Here are my thoughts on day one now, what I think happened was that Soren pushed Ruu to distance them from each other, but he pushed it too much, so they needed the other scum to push a lynch on someone else which at the time was Logic, I remember saying on day one how bad I found his save attempt was and he tried similar today. The stuff on day 2 he said on Soren proves nothing as well. This may be insane rambling though. Possible it is Wen and he quit because both Ruu and Soren were inactive. Now we have 2 dead scum interactions should help a lot.
If Wen was scum, mafia definitely would have roleblocked me

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 10, 2017 9:43 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
I think the last scum is one of the following [Crossbell, Logic, Rinto] or maayyyyybe Togs

@sollux16 if I were you I'd pick one of those to target. Still kind of broad though good luck :/

Also I'd like to request that you tell us who you jail some time before night ends, so if you die we can town clear that person since there should be only 1 mafia left, if they are jailed you would not die.

Also side note my hero theory is still on lol. Ruu character was the hero from the movie. I agree in that POE and he should tell us just before phase change. I expect the last one to be a GF.
Feb 10, 2017 9:43 AM

Jan 2008
@Sollux16 Actually I'm going to request you jail Crossbell that way if he is mafia then we prevent night kill and if he's not mafia then we have resolved his alignment without killing him. Let me know if you agree or disagree I don't mind if you don't like that plan.

Feb 10, 2017 9:44 AM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

Also side note my hero theory is still on lol. Ruu character was the hero from the movie. I agree in that POE and he should tell us just before phase change. I expect the last one to be a GF.
No point in waiting to the end of phase change, not like mafia can do anything about it no matter who sollux decides to jail. Unless I forgot about something

edit: also that's going to be pretty funny if logic turns out mafia because of the flavor lol

Feb 10, 2017 9:44 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

Here are my thoughts on day one now, what I think happened was that Soren pushed Ruu to distance them from each other, but he pushed it too much, so they needed the other scum to push a lynch on someone else which at the time was Logic, I remember saying on day one how bad I found his save attempt was and he tried similar today. The stuff on day 2 he said on Soren proves nothing as well. This may be insane rambling though. Possible it is Wen and he quit because both Ruu and Soren were inactive. Now we have 2 dead scum interactions should help a lot.

Fair point but based on the Scum team in that situation would they know to do that.
Feb 10, 2017 9:45 AM

Jan 2016
I think I'm one of the main characters, but I'm still town. Does that contradict your theory, Jack?
Feb 10, 2017 9:46 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

No point in waiting to the end of phase change, not like mafia can do anything about it no matter who sollux decides to jail. Unless I forgot about something

Well the issue with this plan is what if scum don't kill on purpose. That will lead us to more mislynches. I guess that just means we get more mislynchs chances though and this will be a long game. Who ever last scum is they were not helping Darth as much as they should
Feb 10, 2017 9:47 AM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

Fair point but based on the Scum team in that situation would they know to do that.
Hmm... were the reps in yet? Ruu and Wen would have, but Darth and Cada... I guess maybe not.

Feb 10, 2017 9:48 AM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

that or darth was really telling the truth about forgetting to send actions.

Darth would RB you to prevent any more narrowing lynchpool. I dont think it is a good move to let you shoot even if you hit town. Mafia needs to stall town for mislynches.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
I think I'm one of the main characters, but I'm still town. Does that contradict your theory, Jack?

Oh I know my theory is likely wrong. I just like keeping it in mind can you tell me character?. Logic also has one and so does Rinto.

I still don't feel great on Rinto he tried to save Darth today and saved Ruu day one. On day two they just voted Soren because of town cred so I need a lot more to townread there.

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

Well the issue with this plan is what if scum don't kill on purpose. That will lead us to more mislynches. I guess that just means we get more mislynchs chances though and this will be a long game. Who ever last scum is they were not helping Darth as much as they should
Well in that case at least our jailer won't die and we can slowly lower POE pool i guess

Feb 10, 2017 9:49 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Jackrito said:

Hmm... were the reps in yet? Ruu and Wen would have, but Darth and Cada... I guess maybe not.

Are we talking about night 1 or 2 here because reps came halfwat though day 2
Feb 10, 2017 9:50 AM

Jan 2008
Jackrito said:
Kit said:

Are we talking about night 1 or 2 here because reps came halfwat though day 2
N2, yeah they repped in already

Feb 10, 2017 9:51 AM

Jan 2016
I'm Ignis Scientia.
Feb 10, 2017 9:53 AM

Jan 2008
Hm.. if team at the time was darth/cada it's possible they weren't really super aware of everything that was going on in the thread (that people wanted me to shoot wen), and it is possible that darth legitimately forgot...

But what about all that defense for Wen based on meta earlier? is that all out the window?

Feb 10, 2017 9:58 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
I'm Ignis Scientia.

Yeah that is one of the main 4, if host was going all the way herosas scum though they would pick Rinto's in my view. On this I have no idea why Kit's is so different from everyone elses, host choice I guess.
Feb 10, 2017 9:59 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
Hm.. if team at the time was darth/cada it's possible they weren't really super aware of everything that was going on in the thread (that people wanted me to shoot wen), and it is possible that darth legitimately forgot...

But what about all that defense for Wen based on meta earlier? is that all out the window?

Not sure tbh, I don't think he is scum but I also did not think Ruu was on day one so what the hell do I know, apart from Soren's scum game
Feb 10, 2017 10:02 AM

Jan 2010
Work pulled me away but I am back now.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 10, 2017 10:02 AM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
If DarthInvader is scum why wouldn't their scum buddy inform him of the name that Ruu gave us? Why would they allow him to continue to fumble and get lynched? What does the scum have to gain from this action? I will need real legitimate answers to these questions if I am going to lynch here. I also need you to answer these questions so that I can evaluate you all and your reasoning for voting here.
the explanation here after Darth flip is they all become apathetic after Soren death. Or Darth is unaware of the existence of scum club and going in blind lel.

But looking at his posts again seems like hr was being coached. Wouldnt be surprised if that was the case.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 10, 2017 10:04 AM

Oct 2014
Kit said:
Rinto-kun said:

Do you have other shots?
Would you like to shoot Cadaemos? :3
How about I shoot you?

You would do a service to the town, to the mafia and to me if you shoot me.
Your choice :P

Feb 10, 2017 10:07 AM

Oct 2014
Sooo, could somebody compile a list of all the claims so far?
I'm getting out of the loop

Feb 10, 2017 10:15 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
If DarthInvader is scum why wouldn't their scum buddy inform him of the name that Ruu gave us? Why would they allow him to continue to fumble and get lynched? What does the scum have to gain from this action? I will need real legitimate answers to these questions if I am going to lynch here. I also need you to answer these questions so that I can evaluate you all and your reasoning for voting here.
the explanation here after Darth flip is they all become apathetic after Soren death. Or Darth is unaware of the existence of scum club and going in blind lel.

But looking at his posts again seems like hr was being coached. Wouldnt be surprised if that was the case.
That whole claim situation was horrible. I was horribly wrong but this VC makes little sense. Scum are bussing all over the place.

Feb 10, 2017 10:20 AM

Nov 2015
Kit said:
Togs said:
I'm pretty sure if the RB targeted you and the Jailor targeted the RB then his ability wouldn't go off. The only exception is if the two of them targeted each other.
Mod already said that if a roleblocker roleblocks a roleblocker who roleblocks person A, person A is still roleblocked. Check earlier in the thread or ask him again if you don't believe me. Jailor should work the same as roleblocker
Oh I see, sorry for missing it. There's another reason I think that Wenslot isn't cleared based off of mechanics though and that's that Darth claimed he didn't send in his action, I think he probably really did. Scum like to tell the truth as much as possible after all and if he trueclaimed his role there's no reason not to trueclaim his action.
Feb 10, 2017 10:23 AM

Jan 2008
Togs said:
Kit said:
Mod already said that if a roleblocker roleblocks a roleblocker who roleblocks person A, person A is still roleblocked. Check earlier in the thread or ask him again if you don't believe me. Jailor should work the same as roleblocker
Oh I see, sorry for missing it. There's another reason I think that Wenslot isn't cleared based off of mechanics though and that's that Darth claimed he didn't send in his action, I think he probably really did. Scum like to tell the truth as much as possible after all and if he trueclaimed his role there's no reason not to trueclaim his action.
Yeah you're right, he could have really just forgotten about it (and then backpedaled and said he couldn't because of the jail for some reason). I feel like Cada is an easy mislynch target for mafia though. Both you and Cross are pushing it so much..

Feb 10, 2017 10:25 AM

Nov 2015
Kit said:
Togs said:
Yeah you're right, he could have really just forgotten about it (and then backpedaled and said he couldn't because of the jail for some reason). I feel like Cada is an easy mislynch target for mafia though. Both you and Cross are pushing it so much..
We're both town though :-)
Feb 10, 2017 10:27 AM

Jan 2010
Power went out here internet is down so I will post my updated vote count later.

Feb 10, 2017 10:31 AM

Jan 2010
Power is back, back to my Vote Count.

Feb 10, 2017 10:35 AM

Nov 2015
Oh for what it's worth, Shad just got back to me. I asked what would happen if a roleblocker was jailed, and he said that the roleblocker's ability would fail if they targeted anyone other than the jailor (but if they targetted each other the roleblock would take precedence). Thanks Shad ~

So Wenslot isn't mechanically cleared, we should look at it based on behavior
Feb 10, 2017 10:39 AM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
Oh for what it's worth, Shad just got back to me. I asked what would happen if a roleblocker was jailed, and he said that the roleblocker's ability would fail if they targeted anyone other than the jailor (but if they targetted each other the roleblock would take precedence). Thanks Shad ~

Behaviorally I see town. wen didn't look like scum or neutral wen I have played with. The interactions with Soren didn't look like s/s either but I may be wrong. I need to look at Ruu's interactions with wen.

Feb 10, 2017 10:49 AM

Jan 2008
Togs said:

well that's confusing since he said something different earlier, but i guess there was no way of explaining that without revealing that there was a jailor in the game

Feb 10, 2017 10:49 AM

Jan 2016
Townread on wen, scumreads on Togs and I.

??????????
Feb 10, 2017 10:57 AM

Jan 2010

Fully updated let's please discuss this this time around.

Based on VC CADAEMOS and Togs are my top two suspects. Rinto is honorable mention for being on every lynch train. Togs more than CAMAEDOS due to interactions but will need to take a closer look.

Feb 10, 2017 10:59 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:

??????????
Yeah you said that Ruu was town on page 8 and 17?? so did Togs about page 8? I guess being wrong makes you both scum right?

Feb 10, 2017 11:08 AM

Jan 2010
💀 Vote Count 1.12 💀

💀 Ruu 💀 (3) // 🐩 Soren, Oyasumi_Rosie, Togs🐩
💀 Bunny💀 (3) // 🐩 Kit, Logic340, Jackrito 🐩
Rinto-kun (2) // 🐩 Ruu, Gruffin 🐩
Togs(1) // 🐩 Wen294 🐩
Jackrito (1) // 🐩 Rinto-kun🐩
Oyasumi_Rosie (1) // 🐩 Grapefruit21🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Bunny, Sollux16, Denjax

💀 Final Vote Count 💀

💀 Bunny💀 (6) // 🐩 Kit, Logic340, Jackrito, Rinto-kun, wen294, DenjaX🐩
Ruu (3) // 🐩 Soren, Oyasumi_Rosie, Togs, 🐩
Rinto-kun (2) // 🐩 Ruu, Gruffin 🐩
Oyasumi_Rosie (1) // 🐩 Grapefruit21🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Bunny, Sollux16

If someone tried to save Ruu on D1 then imo it would have to have been after Jack voted for Bunny. I guess it could have been Jack but that seems like a reach at this point.

Feb 10, 2017 11:09 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:

??????????
I think I have pretty well explained where I currently stand on all three parties in question what is bothering you so much?

Feb 10, 2017 11:20 AM

Jan 2010
@Togs maybe your double replacement theory was right after all?

Feb 10, 2017 11:36 AM

Jan 2010
What are the chances that there are 2 mafia left?
People were saying 11-3 seemed unbalanced now that we know Ruu is scum does the setup seem more balanced
Cop, Vig, Jailer vs. Framer, Role Blocker, ???

Between Soren and Ruu we have a very inactive scum team.

Feb 10, 2017 11:41 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
People were saying 11-3 seemed unbalanced now that we know Ruu is scum does the setup seem more balanced

3 town pr vs 2 scum pr sounds typical to me

can't help that RNG picked people who would become inactive

Feb 10, 2017 11:47 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
logic340 said:

Last scum is likely a BP GF to counter your role the framer would counter the Cop. RB would counter jailer since that is the doc in this game.
Feb 10, 2017 11:53 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:

I am working on a Ruu's interactions. I am headed home for the day will be on mobile until I reach and can get back to work on this Ruu interactions. They are coming so let's discuss when they are up.

Feb 10, 2017 12:17 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:

Ruu - I got my eye on you. I've seen your scum game and I just gave you some juicy information last game. Are you putting it to use? I don't get that feeling even though I don't like your posts so far. Neutral if I had to choose town but too early to pass judgment here.
I knew I shouldn't have told her what her scum meta was lol

Ruu said:
@logic340 each game I try some new strategy but old habits die hard and I end up looking emotional or not very good with my reads. Well... no, I'm not using your advice because this time I don't need it. I'm not scum so I don't have to fake stuff. I just need to be myself (aparently my true self is also scummy ;-;) and do my best to win this game with everyone. Like I said before the odds are in our favour because this is a reveal upon death setup so Mafia won't be able to confused us (like me and my buddies tried in our last game). That doesn't mean that I agree with Rosie's idea of lynching Soren or Gruffin to see who is scum and who is town (we could also be dealing with a t/t situation like you pointed out), I'm voting for Gruffin for now until I find someone who looks scummier. My case is not great but I don't think we can make a solid case against anyone even with 5 pages.

Feb 10, 2017 12:21 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
logic340 said:

Ruu - I got my eye on you. I've seen your scum game and I just gave you some juicy information last game. Are you putting it to use? I don't get that feeling even though I don't like your posts so far. Neutral if I had to choose town but too early to pass judgment here.
I knew I shouldn't have told her what her scum meta was lol

Ruu said:
@logic340 each game I try some new strategy but old habits die hard and I end up looking emotional or not very good with my reads. Well... no, I'm not using your advice because this time I don't need it. I'm not scum so I don't have to fake stuff. I just need to be myself (aparently my true self is also scummy ;-;) and do my best to win this game with everyone. Like I said before the odds are in our favour because this is a reveal upon death setup so Mafia won't be able to confused us (like me and my buddies tried in our last game). That doesn't mean that I agree with Rosie's idea of lynching Soren or Gruffin to see who is scum and who is town (we could also be dealing with a t/t situation like you pointed out), I'm voting for Gruffin for now until I find someone who looks scummier. My case is not great but I don't think we can make a solid case against anyone even with 5 pages.
imagine if cross really is scum, that whole paragraph would be almost entirely talking about the scum team

actually, saying she's voting "until [she] find[s] someone who looks scummier" kind of sounds like not wanting to actually lynch gruffin but distancing from gruffin by placing suspicion...

Feb 10, 2017 12:29 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
Rinto-kun said:

My plan was generally returning to my main state.
As mafia I usually take the easier approach and become more passive and lurk more.
Are you going to drop your rng vote on me or you have formed suspicions on me? Who else would you vote right now?
On a side note, I know it's ironical to call out inactive ones when I myself am inactive, but I know I'm town so I don't bother asking for more activity of some players.
You always press inactives it's not a tell anymore. I like town Rinto better...
I am somewhat suspicious of you and with good reason. I like recent activity by you but I feel like I pulled you into. I need to see more of your own thoughs without being prodded the status quo doesn't work anymore. I'll be keeping an eye on you as I really like working with town Rinto. As for who else I would vote for right now, Togs is in the same boat as you, he's not getting an easy pass from me. Ruu due to suspicions stated throughout the thread, and Bunny due to activity (see Disgaea) though admittedly I don't like lynching for activity.

On that note lets move to....
Vote: @Ruu Admitedly never been good at reading you and I gave you a hint. The "I'm town" is still heavy but I have reservations about you actually being scum but enough suspicion to put this vote here.
I really need to start trusting myself more

Feb 10, 2017 1:03 PM

Nov 2015
logic340 said:
Togs said:

Behaviorally I see town. wen didn't look like scum or neutral wen I have played with. The interactions with Soren didn't look like s/s either but I may be wrong. I need to look at Ruu's interactions with wen.
I should look at that too I guess. I think Soren is s/s because he skirted around the issue a lot, and I didn't like the way he pushed for low hanging fruit. Also you said my third point was weak but I countered that as it was Wen's main scum read that he pushed all of D1 and promised more analysis of D2.
Feb 10, 2017 1:04 PM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
hottake: ruu is town
look at this shit

Crossbell said:
Ruu said:
Wen stop quoting the posts you like and read all my responses. I talk about been 50% sure but leaning town with Soren. I explained that I wanted to help town so I was going to follow Denja's idea. I also talk about why is not strange for me to have RB town in a game hosted by Shad. I gave my character's name like Jack asked. I put all my cards on the table in an attemp to help town.
Lurking Togs is bad for town and mafia so I think there is scum in his train (I would have lynch him in Disgarea after we missed the oportunity of winning the first time)
Also guys I'm the easiest lynch ever so I'm pretty sure scum is trying to get me lynch.
Since I'm a town RB for the first time you can use me (Jack Denja)
My internet comes and goes due to the storm. If I can be online a lot during this phase I'll ask for a replacement because absent townie is useless townie.
townie post imo
yeah right

Crossbell said:
wonder if massclaim could be helpful

given that most of our power roles have been outed already

idk
helpful to scum?

Crossbell said:
togs/wen seems pretty decent

want to lynch scum first before extrapolating scumteams though

wen hasn't stood out to me in my catchup, and his vote on ruu feels like he's ignoring her behavior and lynching her purely based on the roleblocker claim
why is wen scum now?

Page 17 townie Ruu according to you

Feb 10, 2017 1:05 PM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
logic340 said:
I should look at that too I guess. I think Soren is s/s because he skirted around the issue a lot, and I didn't like the way he pushed for low hanging fruit. Also you said my third point was weak but I countered that as it was Wen's main scum read that he pushed all of D1 and promised more analysis of D2.
that's fair on wen. I could see him jumping on Ruu for botching the claim the way she did

Feb 10, 2017 1:08 PM

Jan 2010
First two people Crossbell read as town were Soren and Ruu then wen.

Someone else please look at Crossbell/Gruffin.

Feb 10, 2017 1:25 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
Crossbell said:
genuine post
go read the whole thread then tell us that after you've seen all her posts please
but I'm the one who protected Ruu??

Feb 10, 2017 1:26 PM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
caught up

vv: kit
v: logic, ruu, rinto, soren
n: jack, denja, sollux
w: wen, togs

?
just going to leave this right here

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.