New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »
Feb 8, 2017 7:25 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
yes

i really want for ruu's replacement to actually come in and claim

the whole "not claiming a character in the game" thing isn't something town does

that's why my vote is on the ruu slot despite thinking she's town behaviorally

This is partly why I suspect Togs a lot still, since in his position main thing that will help him is claim but by leaving it so late it will make panic and a potential mislynch . I don't even want a role tbh a character is good enough.
Feb 8, 2017 7:26 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
Ruu said:
@Soren *sigh* how can I even prove to you that that's what I do? I even send a pm to Shad thanking him for giving me a townie role. I'm done being mafia. Is too stressful ( I seriously lost it before the last phase in my last game even thou my team won). I thought I could relax now that I was town but aparentyl it won't be possible because I worded things in an scummy way ;-;

^Yes I'm being emotional, don't meta read here. I'm just an emotional person! xD You think it's part of my scum playstyle but that's because most of you have only see me as scum -_-
Ruu probably doesn't even think of saying "thanks shad for giving me a townie role PM" if she's scum

this sentiment is quite genuine

Ruu said:

is easy really. Since I usually enter mal through my mobile I just look for the word aligment and I'm done. It says town or mafia. What's so weird about it? Claire does the same btw.
I can follow her thought process

She checks MAL through her phone, so she opens up her role PM and only sees one word. It says "town". She's happy about it and sends shad a role PM thanking him. Later at Night, she actually reads her role PM and finds out that she's a roleblocker, hence why she claims at the start of day 2

The thought process is coherent

Ruu said:
am I the only one who can only concentrate in finding one word and totally disregard (and blur out if you want) all the other stuff? geez I'm been persecuted for the way I read my role pm? is this for real? -_-
This exasperation is genuine

Ruu said:
I think scum and town are going after me. I can't tell who is who yet but I think if I had to choose I would focus on the people that are sheeping the situation. Because if I get lynch and you guys see my flip you would go after the first person that came after me. So is not a safe move for scum.
As I keep saying, this sentiment usually comes from low-hanging fruit townies, not scum
1. Ruu thinking of thanking shad is well within the range of her scum game this is in no way a tell. If anything she may have pocketed you with this "genuine line of sentiment"
2. Maybe the scum PM is different than mine. I didn't want to say this but the name/role/and alignment are all together so you cant just pick out town and be on your way...this sounds like BS coming from you....sorry to say
3. I guess she is the only one because the way my role PM is set up what she is saying is not possible.
4. She often gets lynched as scum so saying she is a lynch target is null since she gets lynched quite a bit.

Is this really your argument when I gave you 13 posts from page 8?? I need the detail oriented town looking cross to come out and put the MU bs away.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 8, 2017 7:26 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
also not really gonna answer logic's questions anymore

as we learned from fairy tail, regardless of what i do, he's just going to rev up that tunnel and compare me to past games without realizing he was wrong on me in day 1 of fairy tail, and he's wrong about me in this game

gonna actually reread and dive deep today, or at least that's my hope

This approach will not help you much tbh, but I sort of like the lack of fear and confidence.
Feb 8, 2017 7:27 AM

Jan 2016
yep

i was thinking last night and i can honestly see worlds where togs is town tbh

but i really want him to show up and do the analysis, or claim
Feb 8, 2017 7:27 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Crossbell said:
Ruu probably doesn't even think of saying "thanks shad for giving me a townie role PM" if she's scum

this sentiment is quite genuine

I can follow her thought process

She checks MAL through her phone, so she opens up her role PM and only sees one word. It says "town". She's happy about it and sends shad a role PM thanking him. Later at Night, she actually reads her role PM and finds out that she's a roleblocker, hence why she claims at the start of day 2

The thought process is coherent

This exasperation is genuine

As I keep saying, this sentiment usually comes from low-hanging fruit townies, not scum
1. Ruu thinking of thanking shad is well within the range of her scum game this is in no way a tell. If anything she may have pocketed you with this "genuine line of sentiment"
2. Maybe the scum PM is different than mine. I didn't want to say this but the name/role/and alignment are all together so you cant just pick out town and be on your way...this sounds like BS coming from you....sorry to say
3. I guess she is the only one because the way my role PM is set up what she is saying is not possible.
4. She often gets lynched as scum so saying she is a lynch target is null since she gets lynched quite a bit.

Is this really your argument when I gave you 13 posts from page 8?? I need the detail oriented town looking cross to come out and put the MU bs away.

They is a way to know without other info, but they did not give it when asked.
Feb 8, 2017 7:30 AM

Jan 2016
actually you're right logic

i just checked my own role pm so it goes character/role/alignment

in ruu's case it would be character/roleblocker/town

so unless you very briefly glanced at it, you can't scroll down and only see TOWN but not your role

still think we're mostly speculating on this; easy way for everything to clear up is for ruu slot to full claim

which we've asked him to do for the past 12 hours or so
Feb 8, 2017 7:31 AM
Jun 2016
-shad- said:
💀 Vote Count 2.7 💀

💀 DarthInvader💀 (4) // 🐩 Soren, Jackrito, logic340, Crossbell 🐩
Togs (3) // 🐩 DarthInvader, Rinto-kun, CADAEMOS 🐩
CADAEMOS (2) // 🐩 Kit, DenjaX 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Togs, Sollux16

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 72 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 2🐩

@Kit
Thank you for pointing that out didn't realize it

Is this the updated time?
Feb 8, 2017 7:32 AM

Jan 2016
Wait deadline is seriously in an hour and 20 minutes?

I thought we got an extension?
Feb 8, 2017 7:33 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
Wait deadline is seriously in an hour and 20 minutes?

I thought we got an extension?

They most likely forgot to update to update it again.
Feb 8, 2017 7:36 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
logic340 said:
I've played 4 games with Rinto (2 as town and 2 as scum). Rinto doesn't have much difference between his scum game and his town game. I feel like watching try to force him to do what you want is making me feel worse about your position since Rinto got himself caught up in FT as scum. The differences are subtle but they are there and you yourself said he was a good PoE candidtate for later stages now you say you don't want to carry him along anymore?? You contradict yourself so which one is it? Take a stance is he late game PoE material or he's lynchable now which is it?

1. I tried to engage with him to figure out his alignment and he's just brickwalling me. He's making no effort to solve the game or to question others - his focus is purely on survival. That will make him a PoE candidate for the lategame because he can't clear himself.

2. Above

3. They're both the same. As long as Rinto keeps playing like this, he will be a perennial scum mislynch

1. Engaging with players is not the only way to figure out alignment which is why letting thing happen organically can work as well. You have abstained from trying to figure out wen and have not really engaged with Sollux.
2. not sure what you mean here
3. Mislynch now or later how about we move on to the scum then?

Crossbell said:
logic340 said:
@Crossbell you call Rinto an easy mislynch would you rather mislynch him right now? What do you think the way you are questioning him right now is going to make others think? How are does this attack on Rinto show us/me you are town Crossbell?

1. No. I want to resolve the Ruu-slot or Togs

2. I don't care about how others think

3. I'm trying to figure out his alignment. I don't really care how you're reading me right now, the only thing that matters is that I get a good thread environment going/catch the wolves

1. How do you plan on doing that? How about asking DarthInvader some questions if you truly want that position resolved? Not doing what you tell others to do, once again....
2. This doesn't sound townie at all, why don't you care what your other town teammates think? Shouldn't you care what we think or are you playing for your own win con?
3. Maybe you should care a little bit, it will make it easier for people to believe you. If we all scum read you because you don't care what we think then how are you actually helping us catch scum? Sounds like you are being anti town right now when one of your top town reads is asking you to work with him.

Crossbell said:
yes

the whole "not claiming a character in the game" thing isn't something town does

The townie behavior you say you see.

Crossbell said:
also not really gonna answer logic's questions anymore

as we learned from fairy tail, regardless of what i do, he's just going to rev up that tunnel and compare me to past games without realizing he was wrong on me in day 1 of fairy tail, and he's wrong about me in this game

gonna actually reread and dive deep today, or at least that's my hope
SCUM!!!! So you are going to aggro Rinto until you get what you want but when it happens to you, you say you are done talking to me. Help me sort you out which is what I am trying to do right now. You make yourself look scummy I don't have to paint you in any light. Get your shit together bro...

Feb 8, 2017 7:38 AM

Apr 2014
God I just want this phase to end, I can't see my vote changing today and that flip gives me the info I need.
Feb 8, 2017 7:40 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
actually you're right logic

i just checked my own role pm so it goes character/role/alignment

in ruu's case it would be character/roleblocker/town

so unless you very briefly glanced at it, you can't scroll down and only see TOWN but not your role

still think we're mostly speculating on this; easy way for everything to clear up is for ruu slot to full claim

which we've asked him to do for the past 12 hours or so
I really don't think you should be talking about people not answering questions for 12 hours when it took you nearly 24 hours to answer my question about why you town read Ruu on Page #8. I had to ask the question 3-4 times and you still lagged in answering it today.

Feb 8, 2017 7:42 AM

Jan 2016
Jackrito said:
God I just want this phase to end, I can't see my vote changing today and that flip gives me the info I need.
same

Mostly want DarthInvader and Togs to come in here and fully claim

i'll use the time they provide in order to do some ISOs but it definitely feels like the gamestate has stagnated
Feb 8, 2017 7:45 AM

Jan 2010
My problem right now is if Ruu flips town then where do we go? We know she was telling the truth and then what? vader has to answer for Ruu's play which is always a hard pill to swallow. Just as Ruu looked like town fumbling vader can be put in the same position, so them not saying anything, while not looking great, makes sense to a degree. Personally I wish that more replacements would be caught up with the thread before posting (<_< Crossbell) rather than jumping into the action while being ignorant of why things are the way they are. Only person I have seen do it with relative accuracy is Kasai in Haruhi. Crossbell has been so confused it would have been nice to see him read the thread before getting into conversations that have caused certain bias. Now it seems we expect vader to jump into the fray without knowing what they are getting themselves into. If Ruu really did make a mistake and not a fake claim he will never be able to answer for it so lets try to be a little objective in handling this. That being said my vote will go back there if they don't do something soon as they have had plenty of time to catch up and haven't answered the simplest question which is character name.

Feb 8, 2017 7:47 AM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
Jackrito said:
same

Mostly want DarthInvader and Togs to come in here and fully claim

i'll use the time they provide in order to do some ISOs but it definitely feels like the gamestate has stagnated

Would love to see that DenjaX ISO you said would come yesterday.

Feb 8, 2017 7:49 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
My problem right now is if Ruu flips town then where do we go? We know she was telling the truth and then what? vader has to answer for Ruu's play which is always a hard pill to swallow. Just as Ruu looked like town fumbling vader can be put in the same position, so them not saying anything, while not looking great, makes sense to a degree. Personally I wish that more replacements would be caught up with the thread before posting (<_< Crossbell) rather than jumping into the action while being ignorant of why things are the way they are. Only person I have seen do it with relative accuracy is Kasai in Haruhi. Crossbell has been so confused it would have been nice to see him read the thread before getting into conversations that have caused certain bias. Now it seems we expect vader to jump into the fray without knowing what they are getting themselves into. If Ruu really did make a mistake and not a fake claim he will never be able to answer for it so lets try to be a little objective in handling this. That being said my vote will go back there if they don't do something soon as they have had plenty of time to catch up and haven't answered the simplest question which is character name.

From that lynch it gives us a better idea of day one since they is a chance scum buddies saved them late on day one. It also gives me a better view on game setup with their flip.
Feb 8, 2017 7:50 AM

Apr 2014
I will be frank here I actually have no cleared town in my view atm I can think of reasons to vote anyone here.
Feb 8, 2017 7:51 AM

Jan 2010
@Sollux16
💀 Unofficial Updated Vote Count 2.7 💀

💀 DarthInvader💀 (3) // 🐩 Soren, Jackrito, Crossbell 🐩
Togs (2) // 🐩 DarthInvader, CADAEMOS 🐩
Crossbell (1) // 🐩 logic340 🐩

🐩 Time until Night 2🐩

This should be accurate.

edit: updated with Rinto's unvote
logic340Feb 8, 2017 8:05 AM

Feb 8, 2017 7:55 AM

Jan 2010
Jackrito said:
logic340 said:

From that lynch it gives us a better idea of day one since they is a chance scum buddies saved them late on day one. It also gives me a better view on game setup with their flip.
At this point with Ruu and Togs leading the lynch for the second straight day I have to wonder if we really did hit scum with them? What worries me is if neither are scum then who is Crossbell rooting out? I can see a wolf there and I don't like how he didn't think about the person he was checking in for and the position they left themselves in before replacing but maybe this is something only I did in the game I replaced in for. IDK I wouldn't want to be an ignorant replacement throwing around unfounded accusations because I didn't read the thread, yet this is exactly what we got from Crossbell. To me this serves as scum distraction or overzealous town trying to get into the actions.

Soren needs to come out and play as well too many decent players for Ruu to be the focus when Togs/Cross/Soren have all left their alignment to the imagination.

Feb 8, 2017 8:00 AM

Oct 2014
Rinto-kun said:
Uh oh...
I came and everybody went out.
So far I think my guesses are right, but let's see what happens next.

Unvote

@logic340 I unvoted here

Feb 8, 2017 8:01 AM
Jun 2016
logic340 said:
@Sollux16
💀 Unofficial Updated Vote Count 2.7 💀

Togs (3) // 🐩 DarthInvader, Rinto-kun, CADAEMOS 🐩
Crossbell (1) // 🐩 logic340 🐩

🐩 Time until Night 2🐩

This should be accurate.

That means I only have 59 minutes to cast a vote?! Shoot! I better get to work. I'm glad I've got all that time free. I'll be busy for the next hour deciding on who to vote for, talk to you guys later.
Feb 8, 2017 8:02 AM

Apr 2014
Sollux16 said:
logic340 said:
@Sollux16

This should be accurate.

That means I only have 59 minutes to cast a vote?! Shoot! I better get to work. I'm glad I've got all that time free. I'll be busy for the next hour deciding on who to vote for, talk to you guys later.

Pretty sure you have a day still and time is wrong
Feb 8, 2017 8:05 AM

Oct 2014
Jackrito said:
Sollux16 said:

Nah, the timer's right. Went back to the phase beginning and it says ~24 hours have passed meaning it's correct.

Feb 8, 2017 8:06 AM

Apr 2014
Rinto-kun said:
Jackrito said:

Nah, the timer's right. Went back to the phase beginning and it says ~24 hours have passed meaning it's correct.
We got another phase extension because of double replace though
Feb 8, 2017 8:07 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
Rinto-kun said:
Uh oh...
I came and everybody went out.
So far I think my guesses are right, but let's see what happens next.

Unvote

@logic340 I unvoted here
Gotcha
Sollux16 said:
logic340 said:
@Sollux16

This should be accurate.

I think what Jack said is right though it wasn't an official announcement I think many were ok with another extension so the replacements would have a chance to catch up. Really need to hear from @DarthInvader and @CADAEMOS though.

Feb 8, 2017 8:09 AM

Oct 2014
Jackrito said:
Rinto-kun said:

So this phase is 96 hours long?
Gosh, it isn't fair to the mafia imo

Feb 8, 2017 8:09 AM

Apr 2014
Rinto-kun said:
Jackrito said:

So this phase is 96 hours long?
Gosh, it isn't fair to the mafia imo

With how this day has went I don't feel like we got a big adv
Feb 8, 2017 8:20 AM

Jan 2010
At this point I could careless, I am pretty good with CADAMEOS/Ruu and Togs but still need more from the other replacement for wen and Crossbell obviously still needs to be sorted.

Feb 8, 2017 8:21 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
At this point I could careless, I am pretty good with CADAMEOS/Ruu and Togs but still need more from the other replacement for wen and Crossbell obviously still needs to be sorted.

I can agree with that mindset
Feb 8, 2017 8:24 AM
Jun 2016
Jackrito said:
Rinto-kun said:

That makes me feel a little bit better, but I'm still gonna invest this next hour into trying to get my ISOs done
Feb 8, 2017 8:25 AM

Jan 2010
Soren is a huge question mark for me as well. He hasn't used the original 48 hours to his advantage and I would say he certainly isn't using the extension to help either. I don't like using other's meta but he seems to be falling into that scum meta category others were talking about after his fast start.

@Crossbell would you consider lynching Soren today? I would like everyone to share their feeling about Soren he seems to be under the radar.

Feb 8, 2017 8:25 AM

Apr 2014
Sollux16 said:
Jackrito said:

That makes me feel a little bit better, but I'm still gonna invest this next hour into trying to get my ISOs done

Please do I'm intrested in what you produce.
Feb 8, 2017 8:31 AM

Apr 2014
logic340 said:
Soren is a huge question mark for me as well. He hasn't used the original 48 hours to his advantage and I would say he certainly isn't using the extension to help either. I don't like using other's meta but he seems to be falling into that scum meta category others were talking about after his fast start.

@Crossbell would you consider lynching Soren today? I would like everyone to share their feeling about Soren he seems to be under the radar.

I say we leave him for today, I think he deserves the lynch since he is been so narrow minded and unhelpful. But he wants Ruu dead so much and I want to see that flip first, he is my POE though and always has been.
Feb 8, 2017 8:32 AM

Jan 2016
my read on soren is summed up as:

i'm townreading him when he is here
i'm scumreading him when he isn't
Feb 8, 2017 8:33 AM

Oct 2015
💀 Vote Count 2.8 💀

Crossbell (1) // 🐩 Logic340 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Togs, Sollux16, Rinto-kun

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 72 hours. Phase will not be extended, as not everyone consented so I'm unable to extend the phase length at this time. I personally apologized for the delay, had family emergencies.
🐩 Time until Night 2🐩

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Feb 8, 2017 8:38 AM

Apr 2014
-shad- said:
💀 Vote Count 2.8 💀

Crossbell (1) // 🐩 Logic340 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Togs, Sollux16, Rinto-kun

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 72 hours. Phase will not be extended, as not everyone consented so I'm unable to extend the phase length at this time
🐩 Time until Night 2🐩

As bad as it sounds part of me is happy for this non extension , I would of liked Darth to speak, but I can't let that influence my mind and it gives the best info.
Feb 8, 2017 8:42 AM

Jan 2016
really wish ruu slot was here to clear this up

but claiming a character that is not in the game is ??
Feb 8, 2017 8:44 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
really wish ruu slot was here to clear this up

but claiming a character that is not in the game is ??

I just hope this is not some flavor trolling
Feb 8, 2017 8:44 AM

Nov 2015
vote: Soren

I think he's scum for falling off a cliff since D1. Since he's voting for Darth I think Darth probably isn't.
Feb 8, 2017 8:45 AM

Nov 2015
I didn't realize we wouldn't get the second extension. Not sure if it's possible to switch to him with 15 mins on the clock but I'm gonna at least try.
Feb 8, 2017 8:45 AM

Apr 2014
Togs said:

I think he's scum for falling off a cliff since D1. Since he's voting for Darth I think Darth probably isn't.

Very possible if this lynch goes bad I go there.
Feb 8, 2017 8:46 AM

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Crossbell said:
yes

This is partly why I suspect Togs a lot still, since in his position main thing that will help him is claim but by leaving it so late it will make panic and a potential mislynch . I don't even want a role tbh a character is good enough.
I'm Aranea Highwind
Feb 8, 2017 8:48 AM

Apr 2014
Togs said:
Jackrito said:

I'm Aranea Highwind

Well damn that character appears to be hero and villian lol
Feb 8, 2017 8:48 AM

Jan 2016
togs what do you make of ruu claiming a character that doesn't exist

would be willing to cfd onto soren
Feb 8, 2017 8:50 AM

Nov 2015
Jackrito said:
Togs said:

Very possible if this lynch goes bad I go there.
I'm thinking the opposite myself, I want Soren dead and if that doesn't go well then I may have to change my mind on Ruuslot. But I have more doubts about Ruuslot, the flavor thing is weird but I agree with Cross that they seem genuinely town. I feel like lynching them is the path to complacency that we need to get off of
Feb 8, 2017 8:50 AM

Jan 2010
I'd feel better about voting DarthInvader if Soren and Crossbell weren't sitting there.

Feb 8, 2017 8:51 AM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:

Oh the temptation for me to vote Soren who I suspected all game is there, but I'm not doing it this way when he is not on.
Feb 8, 2017 8:52 AM

Jan 2010
Togs said:
Jackrito said:

I'm Aranea Highwind
Why did you wait so long you could have done this yesterday to clear up confusion and shit...

Feb 8, 2017 8:52 AM

Jan 2016
jack is there any possible way ruu misread the role pm or something?

are there characters she could possibly be?
Feb 8, 2017 8:53 AM

Nov 2015
Crossbell said:

I don't know, maybe host trolling or getting the character wrong, I just have no idea. But it seems unlikely that the hosts would just straight up not give flavor to the scum so it could easily not be a scum thing, there's a lot of possible factors
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.