Basic Mafia v4: Haruhi Suzumiya Mafia | Game Over - Mafia and Third Party Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »
Jan 3, 2017 11:08 PM

Aug 2013
PentaFlare said:
Sonata said:

Confusion = LucianRoy this game in my eyes. Well, and apparently myself aswell, since I'm pretty fucking confused.

Lucian is always a little confusing, but there is definitely method in the madness. It is more important in his case to determine if it is scum method or town method because the madness will be there either way.

Ohey, meta.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Jan 3, 2017 11:11 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
@LucianRoy You're right that we can't assume everyone who didn't jump off the Bursama wagon is scum, that was just a mess all around and I don't want to read too much into how the end went down. The early part yeah and I'm looking back at who seemed the most opportunistic jumping onto it and Logic jumps out at me.

Also can you give me anything on the Gruff v Kit argument that dominated today since it was about you. Straight up loaded question: do you think Gruff is trying to pocket you?

I will answer this once I read their argument.

I feel so special being argued over, you have no idea.
Jan 3, 2017 11:48 PM

Jan 2016
aa-dono has requested replacement.

DenjaX has graciously agreed to sub in. Please welcome him to the game.
Jan 3, 2017 11:49 PM

Dec 2016
Welcome @DenjaX!
Jan 4, 2017 12:08 AM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
Gruffin said:
Hm. Okay, so since you didn't do an ISO on him, could you give me your opinions on certain posts of his and tell me if that affects your read?

You said his progression on the 0x40 read felt unnatural. Take a look at 640 and go back through his posts on 0x40 up until that point. Can you follow his thought process now or no? Why or why not?

What do you think of how he handled Sithis?

Aaand I haven't gone through his D2 posts yet, so add that to the list of things I need to do. ;-;
I really don't think that post you linked is that illuminating into Lucian's thought process or why 40 should have been saved. Lucian even admitted that he "guessed right" and it was "dumb luck" so he really did not have a town read on 40. Scum don't need real reasons to town read because they know who is town. And I have no idea where he pulled the 2-week-meta out from. here is where he first brings it up but the post he quoted doesn't really hint that 40 is from a 2-week meta, unless Lucian personally knows 40 better than the rest of us.

He also doesn't explain why "The reasons people were pushing him looked less and less shiny when put in ... the perspective of somebody experienced with the entire 2-week phases meta"
And he doesn't explain why that made 40 town.

He dismisses his own protection of 40 like it wasn't that important so people don't look at it too closely. He never explains why he thought 40 was town (while Logic did a great job explaining). He even showed suspicion of 40 throughout the day.

Also I still don't understand why 40's responses to me were "clinical" when they sounded fueled with emotion to me. 40 sounded incredulous that I would accuse him of being mafia, which in hindsight actually seems a bit more townie than being "clinical"

This has no mention of town reading. Like I said, even as scum he could be unused to the short days so it's not a free pass.

and then he posts this just to push the fact that he "knew" 40 would flip town.

I'd say your little exercise has made me feel even worse about Lucian, honestly :/

At the time, I liked where he was going with Sithis, but now I'm not so sure, because I'm starting to feel more town from Sithis.

Should I be defending myself from something here?
@kit
Jan 4, 2017 12:13 AM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
@LucianRoy What do you think of Kit's suspicion of you?

Nitpicky, straw-graspy, not-scumtelly shite that fails to look at a majority of play that's actually worth looking at, and instead focuses on what pretty much comes down to me being lucky on a gamble and somehow taking that, propping myself up, and looking town with it.
Does anyone honestly think walking into a thread and saying "all your reasons for voting ___ are shit" is any kind of real defense? I didn't think people would take me seriously, and they didn't, until Kit did I guess. It's like I put all my money on red, won, and got townread for it. Nobody would tr me for that. That's stupid. I was being stupid.
Jan 4, 2017 12:16 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Vote: @Sonata you have making up to do today. Do you still scum read me? Can I have your reason, weird as the may have been?

What does Sonata owe you? What does Sonata owe any of us? An apology? He already gave that.

Reads would be nice though.
Jan 4, 2017 12:24 AM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
logic340 said:
I'm going to try and form a town block tonight. I'd like to know where people stand on me right now?
You're my top town read since Soren died. I'd be happy to be included in your town block but I know some people suspect me so it's understandable if I'm not included

>Guilt trips smoothly onto townblock
Jan 4, 2017 12:28 AM

Aug 2013
Crossbell said:
aa-dono has requested replacement.

DenjaX has graciously agreed to sub in. Please welcome him to the game.

Ahh, yes Denjax.

Now is the time we see.

Is he the kind of player who reads up or jumps straight into the fray?
Jan 4, 2017 12:36 AM

Dec 2016
Kit said:
1 .Ok, why would scum do the things Lucian was doing: because 40 was obviously going to get lynched whether he tried to save him or not, so he tried to save him to look good. Why would town do those things: idk the weakest attempt EVER at trying to save someone who he thought was town. He didn't try to get anyone off the vote. If I give him the benefit of the doubt, he simply didn't have a good read on 40.
I'm not just looking at details, I'm looking motivation.

@LucianRoy The thing is even at the time you were given town credit for trying to dig into alternative lynches and not just lynch the afk who no one had a strong read on. Not for defending x40 as much as trying to see if there were more fruitful trees.

So looking at motivations from town POV you have trying to stop a mediocre lynch and get after a better one. Problem is you didn't really back that up with actions. So why make any sort of show of moving your vote and calling it a bad lynch in the first place if you aren't going to fight harder to save x40. And in your own words you didn't fight for him very hard. Isn't adding up to me.

From a scum POV you jump off a mislynch that is likely happening anyway and try to earn some town cred by reminding everyone that this lynch is being pursued with a collective "meh" and we can do better and earn some minor town points for doing so. Scum you doesn't care about the alternative wagon at all and that is what your actions indicated, that you couldn't care less if x40 ate the lynch.

Is it a strong read? No. Is it something to pursue when most everything else is shot to hell? Yup.

And one more thought regarding Logic, I don't like the way he's been obsessed with reassuring everyone he's town and making sure people are still town reading him. Town doesn't care that much what people think of their alignment. Just a lot of under the radar fishiness going on.
Jan 4, 2017 12:53 AM

Oct 2011
this game hates me~
1. Jailor?
2. getting scumlean on Dono who reps out....with Denja lol

I'm soooo triggered

Jan 4, 2017 12:59 AM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Kit said:
1 .Ok, why would scum do the things Lucian was doing: because 40 was obviously going to get lynched whether he tried to save him or not, so he tried to save him to look good. Why would town do those things: idk the weakest attempt EVER at trying to save someone who he thought was town. He didn't try to get anyone off the vote. If I give him the benefit of the doubt, he simply didn't have a good read on 40.
I'm not just looking at details, I'm looking motivation.

@LucianRoy The thing is even at the time you were given town credit for trying to dig into alternative lynches and not just lynch the afk who no one had a strong read on. Not for defending x40 as much as trying to see if there were more fruitful trees.

I guess I gave kind of an alternative. My vote was really last-minute though. Didn't think anyone would actually follow me, and they didn't ofc. Where is Sith btw? Haven't read a post of substance from them in a while, on page 23 btw.

So looking at motivations from town POV you have trying to stop a mediocre lynch and get after a better one. Problem is you didn't really back that up with actions.

I voted somebody who wasn't 40, does that count as an action?

So why make any sort of show of moving your vote and calling it a bad lynch in the first place if you aren't going to fight harder to save x40. And in your own words you didn't fight for him very hard. Isn't adding up to me.

From a scum POV you jump off a mislynch that is likely happening anyway and try to earn some town cred by reminding everyone that this lynch is being pursued with a collective "meh" and we can do better and earn some minor town points for doing so. Scum you doesn't care about the alternative wagon at all and that is what your actions indicated, that you couldn't care less if x40 ate the lynch.

Is it a strong read? No. Is it something to pursue when most everything else is shot to hell? Yup.

How am I supposed to care about a player who was practically inactive for a good majority of the phase? I'm not Jesus swooping in to save 40 from a ML when I can't even get a solid read on the guy and go off gut feel instead.

And one more thought regarding Logic, I don't like the way he's been obsessed with reassuring everyone he's town and making sure people are still town reading him. Town doesn't care that much what people think of their alignment. Just a lot of under the radar fishiness going on.

Sounds like you and logic need to have a chat I suppose. Sort it out mano a mano.
Jan 4, 2017 1:03 AM

Aug 2013
Hey, it's late, I'm kinda tired. Seeya.
Jan 4, 2017 1:11 AM

Oct 2011
continuing where I left off ~ post #1004

@Sonata
Catching up, expect a long post with my thoughts and my role. However, if anything, I'm overzealous town, but that's what mafia would say anyway. So yeah, catching up, shower then I'll go ham on my braincells.
in the end u got nothing. and it sounds like ur trying to be townread for a mistake.

@Lord_Sithis
So it's a bad thing to post scumreads?
vvvv
I'm sure someone said it before some other game.. scum like to put shade at the end of a useful post. the more assorted they are in an entire post, the more they're trying to neutralize it.

@PentaFlare
I was getting frustrated with the fact that everyone was focused on Bursama. I wanted to look at my other suspects like Gruffin too.. Obviously forcing the flip on bursama wasn't the way to do it because that kills the very discussion time I wanted, but I was tempted by the idea of shutting down the discussion on bursama anyway. My better judgement held me back and that is why I later stated intention to hammer instead of actually hammering. I still wanted full time for discussion.
fair enough
Also, I'm still a little frustrated that I put so much effort in writing this post about Gruffin and the other people who listed Gruffin as a suspect of theirs haven't commented on it. Does everyone just agree with my conclusion? That's the impression I'm getting if nobody else thinks the topic needs more discussion.
what I thought... vvv
logic340 said:
One wall text later I am still neutral with a scum lean.

Jan 4, 2017 1:23 AM

Oct 2011
@Gruffin
Also, I've been working on my read of Lucian too. It'll be posted at some point during D3, and I'd like to hear comments on it from those who suspect him.
forgot to save up the link but I saw it. u read him as town.
Lucian was my suspect D1. but after seeing his behavior, it went back to neutral...then pro town. but seeing as we got nowhere, I'm thinking we should flip our reads to get a new perspective.

Jan 4, 2017 1:39 AM

Dec 2016
@Penta replying to your Gruffin wall because I had missed it at the time
PentaFlare said:
So this is going to be more of a post by post analysis than a cohesive read, but I'll try to tie it all back together at the end.

Post #102
This is Gruffin's first real post of the game. Right off the bat it seems to be analysis of players which is good but this post doesn't sit right with me. I'm seeing a lot of comments that would imply a scumread that seem to be selective reading (unjustified, scummy). For example, she says I seem to have an "odd focus" on Mishu. The mention of this being odd implies that it doesn't seem natural. Natural is townlike behaviour, odd is scummy. The problem is that I have also made comments on other players and have been working with Soren and Lucian on the second page. I don't see how someone would see me as fixated on Mishu unless they were focusing on only those posts. This is scummy. The same can be said for the comment that Lucian is fixated on Soren seeing as Lucian has also made comments to logic, grapefruit, and Mishu.
This seems like a scummy entrance to me. I can see where some of the suspicions that appear later stemmed from.

This post always rubbed me the wrong way as an entrance. I don't read it as strongly as you but I had issues before Gruffin and I discussed it and specifically his take on me in it. His explanations for it passed the sniff test for me.

The rest of page 3
Gruffin pursues her vote on logic asking for reads and criticizing the lack of scumreads saying that logic is taking the easy way out. This part sits more as a town motive to me.

After this Gruff continues to have consistent play. Most of their posts are analysis of players and no more suggestions of scumminess that aren't justified with support and that are excluding things. She also continues to pressure people to take stands on who they think is scum and place votes. Despite knowing she is suspicious to some she isn't afraid to push ahead trying to hear scumreads from more people. This is not the approach of someone trying to protect themself but of someone trying to solve the game.

(I'm aware I've stopped making this a post by post but I don't really care. Everything seems to flow so well that I don't need to chop it up and analyze each post.)
^That's also another point that seems townie about Gruffin, their posts follow a logical thought process that continues to develop as the game goes on. I'm not going to count this as a strong point because this is why I townread Chione last game and was wrong, but on top of the other townie things Gruffin is doing this reinforces my good impression at this point in the game.

I felt the same way and that combined with my convo about the enterance post is what has me at a town lean on Gruffin right now. Even if I like Kit's side of the debate earlier.

Post #528
This is Gruffin's explanation for her vote on Sonata. I don't like this post all that much because it seems forced. Yes, Phraze joined Gruffin on that train and switched off without saying what they gained from the Sonata vote, but that just seems to be stating something that happened. For a more fleshed out idea of what can be learned from Phraze I would expect some mention of the circumstances of Phraze's vote on Lord_Sithis. This seems more like Gruffin wanted to have something to say for the vote on Sonata. Their current case on Phraze is more supported than what they have said here though so overall I am fine with it. Gruffin did end up looking into Phraze in more detail. Considering the other more townlike things Gruffin has done, I'm willing to let a forced post go because even town can force things unknowingly if they think they are on to something. The fact that Gruffin substantiated the read more makes it sit comfortably with me.

528 is waffly, but doesn't stick out too badly to me, NAI.

So one wall of text later I'm definitely leaning towards a townread on Gruffin. Looking at everything she has said on its own shows a clear focus on pushing other people to pressure scum and a logical progression on her reads regarding other players, which focuses on analysis with concrete examples. The only points I still see as scummy are the forced post about the Sonata vote and her early comments which seem to exclude some things, but these aren't as strong tells as the clear town motivation I'm seeing.

I tend to agree even as I find the hard defence Gruffin had for LucianRoy baffling. When we collectively have no reads it is not the time to immediately and severely jump to the defence of a player you are town reading. Let them get their answers out of the accused. That is currently my only small scum lean on Gruff, but it's not enough to outweigh the pages of solid town play.
Jan 4, 2017 1:51 AM

Dec 2016
LucianRoy said:
I guess I gave kind of an alternative. My vote was really last-minute though. Didn't think anyone would actually follow me, and they didn't ofc. Where is Sith btw? Haven't read a post of substance from them in a while, on page 23 btw.

I voted somebody who wasn't 40, does that count as an action?

How am I supposed to care about a player who was practically inactive for a good majority of the phase? I'm not Jesus swooping in to save 40 from a ML when I can't even get a solid read on the guy and go off gut feel instead.

None of this explains why you moved off in the first place. You are making a lot of defeatist noise about your move here, but you still made it. I'm just asking what you have to gain from making the move. By your own words you don't think it would lean to anything, so why bother? I see two possible motivations to move your vote either to stop a mislynch or to earn town credit. And you just admitted you weren't particularly interested in stopping a mislynch: "How am I supposed to care about a player who was practically inactive for a good majority of the phase?"
Jan 4, 2017 1:54 AM

Dec 2016
@phraze are you still around? Can you solve the game for me please? I'm stumped.
Jan 4, 2017 2:05 AM

Oct 2011
@logic340
Do you think that Sonata is either overzealous town or sacrificial scum?
or scum purposely looking scummy to go off the hook.
I'm going to try and form a town block tonight. I'd like to know where people stand on me right now?
I see u as town. but now I'm not sure I'm sorta thinking to flip my reads for a better looksee
@Phraze I'm very interested in hearing your thoughts on the Kit/Gruffin situations. What are your thoughts on Sonata?
Kit vs Gruffin = Gruffin looks scummy. which reminds me of "Gruffin vs Logic = Gruffin looks scummy". it could be possible we've overlooked Gruffin.

@Gruffin
Who out of us here isn't providing clarity on their actions? Who's actions are causing confusion and discord among us? I think once we find and question these people, we'll have a better time figuring out who the scum are through their motives. Because scum want confusion, and town wants clarity.
Sonata, Lucian, Gruffin and the ded ppl

Jan 4, 2017 2:11 AM

Oct 2011
@Grapefruit21
@Phraze has given reads multiple times, and when asked about explanations, she either dodges the question or doesn't give a clear reason.
I don't remember giving out reads other than once in D1. it was Sithis/Lucian/Mish. other than that I've been cruising.
I've been staring at the Votes for a while and lack of a scum flip makes it hard to get anything firm I have some thoughts from looking at it. @LucianRoy, @aa-dono, and @phraze have votes off in no where land. This is sometimes a light scum tell, hard to use it this time because of the quick hammer but all three were posting while it was going down so they were relative degrees of up to date with current events. The lack of a counter wagon makes it weak, but it is a pattern.
D1:
1st vote was on Sonata for pressure/reaction. 2nd vote on Sithis who was my scumread.

D2:
we had a day left. didn't predict it would be cut short or I would've placed a vote. my scumreads were practically destroyed too. Mish was NK'd, Lucian came off pro town, Sithis wasn't around for questioning.

Jan 4, 2017 2:14 AM

Oct 2011
Grapefruit21 said:
@phraze are you still around? Can you solve the game for me please? I'm stumped.
give me a moment. catching up.

Jan 4, 2017 2:18 AM

Dec 2016
@Phraze all good, take your time. And I with you not even placing a vote D2 it's definitely less suspect than the other two I tagged. I don't have much of a read on you. Not sure where my mind was on the other questions. I've just been baffled by our encounters in general so I'm more confused than suspicious.

Edit: fixed tag
Jan 4, 2017 2:21 AM

Oct 2011
Phraze said:
@Gruffin
Who out of us here isn't providing clarity on their actions? Who's actions are causing confusion and discord among us? I think once we find and question these people, we'll have a better time figuring out who the scum are through their motives. Because scum want confusion, and town wants clarity.
Sonata, Lucian, Gruffin and the ded ppl
I forgot to add Dono, and now there's Denja who's confirmed confusion player haha. should we pity the replacement or just go with it?

Jan 4, 2017 2:53 AM

Oct 2011
ok so now I remember giving reads saying Kit/Dono were under radar, and about the other ppl too. //off to backread at the speed of light

found this. could try flipping it.
logic340 said:
Town:Logic340
Potential Town:Soren, Grapefruit, LucianRoy
Neutral leaning town: PentaFlare, Phraze, Sonata, Mishukax, Sithis
Neutral: Bursama, _0x40_, Kit, Sonata
Not enough info: aa-dono
Potential scum: Gruffin, rosielovesanime

another from Gruffin #612. only 2 scumreads. and 1 is ded. good effort tho..and time to see what I get out of that.

aha ~ #758
I need a max of 2 full phases(4 deaths) to make a conclusion. 1 full phase(2 deaths) to create a lead.
^^^ gonna get to that soon

as for the other things, Sithis/Gruffin were my suspects. Dono/Kit were under the radar.

Jan 4, 2017 3:35 AM

Jan 2010
Good morning all, I am here back reading .
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jan 4, 2017 3:46 AM

Nov 2015
🌟 Vote Count 3.2 🌟

Sonata (1): logic340
Logic340 (1): Grapefruit21

Not Voting (9): Gruffin, Kit, Phraze, Oyasumi_Rosie, DenjaX, LucianRoy, Lord_Sithis, Sonata, PentaFlare

With 11 alive, it’s 6 players to majority lynch.
If a majority lynch is not achieved by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched instead.

>>Day 3 Timer<<
Jan 4, 2017 3:54 AM

Jan 2010
Just skimmed over things since I left last night and I see no one has placed a vote other than Grapefruit on me (more on this shortly or not....).

I know it's only one vote each at this point but I feel like Sonata is town. Since my VCA tutorial says that scum don't move unless their buddy is voted up I have to say that it makes me feel more strongly that Sonata is town.

Who else is willing to vote for someone and make their suspicions known?

There area a few posts out there that too many people are staying away from. Why are we so guarded right now? I understand that people are nervous due to the quick hammer but sitting idle isn't going to make the scum slip up. We need pressure and I am not seeing that from D3.

@PentaFlare you have been on people to vote all game. Why haven't you put a vote down this phase?
@Kit and @Gruffin you two I would like to see votes from I am sure there is someone you suspect enough to pressure vote?
@Phraze what do you think about Grapefruit's case against me? Is there any substance to it?

Jan 4, 2017 3:56 AM

Jan 2010
@DenjaX welcome to the game. Looking forward to this we need more activity from your position.

Jan 4, 2017 4:08 AM

Jan 2010
unvote
vote: PentaFlare
My vote on Sonata isn't doing anything and hey seems to be a town consensus, lets see if this get a better reaction. I have nothing definitively scummy I actually have a town lean on him most game but this makes me feel as if they have gone under my radar a little bit. They have done a great job of explaining their thought process but now the whole Bursama over explaining thing stands out to me. I am going too look back over the thread and see if there are any other instances where Penta stands out to me.

I will say this I have gotten the Chione feel from early on this game, especially in regards to the NKA discussion. I don't know how to feel about NKA because I have never been scum and don't truly know the though process behind a NK. From experience town have talked about NKA while scum have discouraged it. Penta was discouraging NKA talk (I was too though). I know this isn't solid but couple that with the fact that Penta isn't voting yet this phase and it's enough to make me want to look deeper into Penta.

Jan 4, 2017 4:11 AM

Dec 2016
logic340 said:

@Phraze what do you think about Grapefruit's case against me? Is there any substance to it?

See this is what I mean why do you care so much that everyone thinks you are town.
Jan 4, 2017 4:15 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
logic340 said:

See this is what I mean why do you care so much that everyone thinks you are town.
It's not that I want them to think I am town I am actually hoping someone will take the opposing view point. By asking about it but not responding to it myself I am hoping some townie calls me out and a scum jumps with them or a scum just takes the bait for it being easy. We need to get a vote on scum if they are going to move which is why I moved to Penta, but we will see if this can bear fruit or not.

This is me pecking Phraze's brain especially since she had that crazy read on you earlier.

edit: I hope this helps you to understand where I am coming from in said action. I am not scum so my buddies wont be coming to rescue me.
logic340Jan 4, 2017 4:22 AM

Jan 4, 2017 4:19 AM

Dec 2016
If you are town then other people's opinions on you aren't that important. Scum would care more what other people think their alignment is.

Anyway I'm off to bed because work sucked and it's late.
Jan 4, 2017 4:20 AM

Oct 2011
lynches: x40, Bursama [passive aka easy-to-die-off players]
nightkills: Mish, Soren [reserved aka confusing players]
[even the deaths look pro town.... lol]

Grapefruit and Logic seem to be on the same wavelength aka alignment. Grapefruit comes off as town to me, so Logic should be town. I've also mentioned before that Logic would be hella nervous for his first scumgame. by association, Lucian should be town for agreeing with that. combined with some of his seemingly pro town strategy.
[townreads for Grapefruit/Logic/Lucian via association]

Gruffin: claimed new playstyle, but it seems more anti town than her old one.
Kit: under radar. but she would be nervous for her first scumgame, similar vein to Logic. she approached Gruffin confidently, so it's a big town tell. [newb!scum won't do so]
Phraze: well.... I'll just let ppl read off me and my interactions~
Rosie: new to the game. pretty direct so far. another not-newb!scum tell.
Dono(now Denja): been more active D3, but emotional. rep'd out
Sithis: been feeling scum neutral from them since D1, hasn't improved at all.
Sonata: getting townreads for doing something so obviously scummy. could be staged.
Penta: not likeing their interaction with Dono. it looks fluffy suspicious. staged?

interesting interactions:
Dono vs Penta ~ fluff talk
Penta vs Sonata ~ D2 lynch hammer
Gruffin vs Logic ~ playstyle
Gruffin vs Kit ~ what was this about?

suspects:
Gruffin/Sonata
+ Dono or Penta whichever fits from their interaction
+ I like Sithis in PoE so adding him in
+ Sonata/Penta/Gruffin? thoughts?

Jan 4, 2017 4:25 AM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
lynches: x40, Bursama [passive aka easy-to-die-off players]
nightkills: Mish, Soren [reserved aka confusing players]
[even the deaths look pro town.... lol]

Grapefruit and Logic seem to be on the same wavelength aka alignment. Grapefruit comes off as town to me, so Logic should be town. I've also mentioned before that Logic would be hella nervous for his first scumgame. by association, Lucian should be town for agreeing with that. combined with some of his seemingly pro town strategy.
[townreads for Grapefruit/Logic/Lucian via association]

Gruffin: claimed new playstyle, but it seems more anti town than her old one.
Kit: under radar. but she would be nervous for her first scumgame, similar vein to Logic. she approached Gruffin confidently, so it's a big town tell. [newb!scum won't do so]
Phraze: well.... I'll just let ppl read off me and my interactions~
Rosie: new to the game. pretty direct so far. another not-newb!scum tell.
Dono(now Denja): been more active D3, but emotional. rep'd out
Sithis: been feeling scum neutral from them since D1, hasn't improved at all.
Sonata: getting townreads for doing something so obviously scummy. could be staged.
Penta: not likeing their interaction with Dono. it looks fluffy suspicious. staged?

interesting interactions:
Dono vs Penta ~ fluff talk
Penta vs Sonata ~ D2 lynch hammer
Gruffin vs Logic ~ playstyle
Gruffin vs Kit ~ what was this about?

suspects:
Gruffin/Sonata
+ Dono or Penta whichever fits from their interaction
+ I like Sithis in PoE so adding him in
+ Sonata/Penta/Gruffin? thoughts?
With scum having a two person advantage and everyone chilling on Bursama what is the motive for them to have Sonata and Pents make such a risky play? I can see either Penta or Sonata as scum but not both, they could also both be town.

Edit: Fixed double quote
logic340Jan 4, 2017 4:49 AM

Jan 4, 2017 4:30 AM

Jan 2010
@Phraze "Kit: under radar. but she would be nervous for her first scumgame, similar vein to Logic. she approached Gruffin confidently, so it's a big town tell. [newb!scum won't do so]" This is quite the assumption. I have felt off about Kit's game thus far. If I an speaking candidly about the way I feel about Kit/Gruffin then I would say Gruffin feel s more like CCL but Kit doesn't feel like Kit from other fames. NNT we argued hard over Soren and grrr, and I walked away feeling townie and wavering. I haven't gotten that this game. I would say that Gruffin and I both admittedly tried to change our styles but old habits die hard and we look and feel more similar to our other games. Kit hasn't felt that way to me he hasn't been actively trying to change his behavior but I get that feeling from him. Kit/Gruffin is hard to figure out this game I have never seen them go at it before so I do think that one is scum and the other is town. I side more with Gruffin's points on Lucian but I have been more suspicious of her this game, I'm so conflicted.

Jan 4, 2017 4:31 AM

Oct 2011
/posted wall to see 8 posts on refresh/

@logic340
I think it's null. posted my reads and ur both on same alignment in my eyes. u scumread each other for similar things. kinda similar to Gruffin scumreading ur playstyle, but she laid it off quickly. u and Grapefruit have been clashing throughout the game, so it's more of similar alignment to me.
This is me pecking Phraze's brain especially since she had that crazy read on you earlier.
what was the crazy read? hmmm was it the one about being evasive? yeah I find it to be very anti town, but some clarification helped.

@Grapefruit21
Logic's like this every game. deal with it. I played with him in 4(I think) games and he's always announcing that he's town. his scumgame will fall too easily lol

Jan 4, 2017 4:34 AM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
/posted wall to see 8 posts on refresh/

@logic340
I think it's null. posted my reads and ur both on same alignment in my eyes. u scumread each other for similar things. kinda similar to Gruffin scumreading ur playstyle, but she laid it off quickly. u and Grapefruit have been clashing throughout the game, so it's more of similar alignment to me.
what was the crazy read? hmmm was it the one about being evasive? yeah I find it to be very anti town, but some clarification helped.

@Grapefruit21
Logic's like this every game. deal with it. I played with him in 4(I think) games and he's always announcing that he's town. his scumgame will fall too easily lol
It sucks being universally town read. I will probably be NK'd this night so I am trying to put as much work in as possible before then.

Is there anyone you feel deserves a pressure vote? Is there a reason you are abstaining right now?

Jan 4, 2017 4:44 AM

Oct 2011
@logic340
With scum having a two person advantage and everyone chilling on Bursama what is the motive for them to have Sonata and Pents make such a risky play? I can see either Penta or Sonata as scum but not both, they could also both be town.
mafia get closer to their wincon with every lynch. plus it's hightime someone gets suspected. so they could've made a move by purposely coming off as scummy to go off the radar. it sounds like a good tactic tbh.
@Phraze "Kit: under radar. but she would be nervous for her first scumgame, similar vein to Logic. she approached Gruffin confidently, so it's a big town tell. [newb!scum won't do so]" This is quite the assumption. I have felt off about Kit's game thus far. If I an speaking candidly about the way I feel about Kit/Gruffin then I would say Gruffin feel s more like CCL but Kit doesn't feel like Kit from other fames. NNT we argued hard over Soren and grrr, and I walked away feeling townie and wavering. I haven't gotten that this game. I would say that Gruffin and I both admittedly tried to change our styles but old habits die hard and we look and feel more similar to our other games. Kit hasn't felt that way to me he hasn't been actively trying to change his behavior but I get that feeling from him. Kit/Gruffin is hard to figure out this game I have never seen them go at it before so I do think that one is scum and the other is town. I side more with Gruffin's points on Lucian but I have been more suspicious of her this game, I'm so conflicted.
I'm feeling town from Kit after seeing her interaction with Gruffin. she said daring things like 'u must be scum for saying this' or 'ur trying to pocket me right?' feels like how Kit usually plays. [just gotta say...no offense tho... everyone changing playstyle all at once makes this pretty confusing]

Jan 4, 2017 4:45 AM

Jan 2010
LucianRoy said:
logic340 said:
Vote: @Sonata you have making up to do today. Do you still scum read me? Can I have your reason, weird as the may have been?

What does Sonata owe you? What does Sonata owe any of us? An apology? He already gave that.

Reads would be nice though.
Personally they owe me nothing. They said they would make up for their mistake so am I wrong for trying to hold them to that? Does it make me scummy for asking? Right now Sonata's play looks pretty scummy end of D2 a lot of us are giving it a pass right now due to the fact that another mislynch is a really bad move. I still cannot discount the fact that this could have been a risky scum move, espeiclaly when I look at the post where you called this exact scenario. It begs the question is Lucian a guessing genius this game??
-Guessed 40 right
-Guessed Bursama right
-Guessed Sonata's moves leading up to the hammer correctly.

Some may look at this and think you have inside information. Are you a mafia soothsayer?

Jan 4, 2017 4:51 AM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
It sucks being universally town read. I will probably be NK'd this night so I am trying to put as much work in as possible before then.

Is there anyone you feel deserves a pressure vote? Is there a reason you are abstaining right now?
lel.. don't forget the pr hunting

rereading my wall and thinking it through now

Jan 4, 2017 4:52 AM
Jul 2018
So, school starts again today. That means I'll probably be inactive for some hours, but when I get back I'll try to catch up as soon as possible. Sucks, fuck school.
Jan 4, 2017 4:53 AM

Jan 2010
Lord_Sithis said:
So, school starts again today. That means I'll probably be inactive for some hours, but when I get back I'll try to catch up as soon as possible. Sucks, fuck school.
You have been fairly inactive since you got town cred D1 though. What are your current reads before you go to class please.

Jan 4, 2017 5:03 AM

Oct 2014
Catching up. Welcome DenjaX.
Jan 4, 2017 5:09 AM

Oct 2011
Vote: DenjaX

time to see what we get from my scumlean

Jan 4, 2017 5:20 AM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
Lord_Sithis said:
You have been fairly inactive since you got town cred D1 though. What are your current reads before you go to class please.
Yeah, I am aware and it's my fault tbh. My strongest town read are you. Sonata is neutral leaning town. Pretty much everyone else is neutral. I have to catch up a lot from D2 too, but I'll be sure to post a lot when I get home.
Edit: Phraze leaning scum.
Jan 4, 2017 5:20 AM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:

Phraze said:

So you have a scum lean on aa? How do you expect DenjaX to defend against what aa did?

Jan 4, 2017 5:21 AM

Jan 2010
Lord_Sithis said:
logic340 said:
Yeah, I am aware and it's my fault tbh. My strongest town read are you. Sonata is neutral leaning town. Pretty much everyone else is neutral. I have to catch up a lot from D2 too, but I'll be sure to post a lot when I get home.
No video games this time or I will lead a lynch on you like togs did in Hirugashi....lol. Enjoy your first day back to class. Hope to see you later today.

Jan 4, 2017 5:25 AM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
Lord_Sithis said:
No video games this time or I will lead a lynch on you like togs did in Hirugashi....lol. Enjoy your first day back to class. Hope to see you later today.
Sure :)
Jan 4, 2017 5:26 AM

Nov 2015
🌟 Vote Count 3.3 🌟

logic340 (1): Grapefruit21
PentaFlare (1): logic340
DenjaX (1): Phraze

Not Voting (8): Gruffin, Kit, Oyasumi_Rosie, DenjaX, LucianRoy, Lord_Sithis, Sonata, PentaFlare

With 11 alive, it’s 6 players to majority lynch.
If a majority lynch is not achieved by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched instead.

>>Day 3 Timer<<
Jan 4, 2017 5:29 AM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
So you have a scum lean on aa? How do you expect DenjaX to defend against what aa did?
I'm sure he can defend his slot. Dono hasn't been particularly negative, so I want to hear some clarification. Denja's quite a scary player if I remember. defending a neutral slot won't be hard~
[edit: scum neutral slot]

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.