Forums

Basic Mafia v4: Haruhi Suzumiya Mafia | Game Over - Mafia and Third Party Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »
Jan 2, 2017 10:50 AM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
@Phraze I regards to Bursama NLA talk isn't really alignment indicative mostly speculation. We need reads and pressures I'd like to see people boring as that will help us determine behavior and where people stand with one another.
yeah speculation. scum do not offer speculation, only accusations.

Jan 2, 2017 10:51 AM

Mar 2012
@gruffin Except it is. I'm not going to lie and argue that there's some flaw when I don't see any.
Count to 30 -victories:

Up to 30: 19 wins | Up to 60: 2 wins | Up to 90: 3 win | Up to 120: 1 win | Up to 150: 1 win | Up to 180:
0 wins | Up to 210: 1 win
Jan 2, 2017 10:51 AM

Aug 2013
Bursama said:
Phraze said:
can u give a legit reason why ur voting for u? I need to hear ur POV on it as hilarious as this sounds lol

It makes future VCA easier and draws attention to the one who hammers me.

What if I told you... VCA is an unreliable tool and only works accurately 50% of the time, and what if I told you that your town!flip would set us back in reads more than it brought us forwards?
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Jan 2, 2017 10:53 AM

Mar 2012
LucianRoy said:
Bursama said:

What if I told you... VCA is an unreliable tool and only works accurately 50% of the time, and what if I told you that your town!flip would set us back in reads more than it brought us forwards?

Except VCAs are more useful than you give them credit if used correctly.
Count to 30 -victories:

Up to 30: 19 wins | Up to 60: 2 wins | Up to 90: 3 win | Up to 120: 1 win | Up to 150: 1 win | Up to 180:
Jan 2, 2017 10:54 AM

Oct 2011
Bursama said:
Phraze said:
can u give a legit reason why ur voting for u? I need to hear ur POV on it as hilarious as this sounds lol

ok, there's one way to go around this. figure out who would hammer u and see how to case them.

Jan 2, 2017 10:55 AM

May 2012
Bursama said:
#1 I don't get this point. After you lynch me, you'd still see me flip.
#2 Because claiming VT somehow suddenly changed me into one.
1) I took the claim as a defense against your lynch, so assuming we didn't lynch you because of it, it is still anti-town.
2) I'm saying that in a world that you are actually VT as you say, becoming an easy lynch isn't good for the team. I want to lynch scum and you should too.

Bursama said:
I don't understand this.
Again, in a world where you are town: If you give people reasons to vote you, then we can all say "Well, Bursama acted scummy, my vote makes sense" and there would be no argument. We need to lynch scum to win the game, not townies.

I'm really trying to understand what is happening here, but you're giving us nothing to go off of right now.
Jan 2, 2017 10:56 AM

Oct 2011
Gruffin said:
I'll get to Phraze's big post in a bit.
now would be a nice timing.
he mentioned that offgame too. tho he's flying under the radar in the sense I don't see SOREN WALL owo;
Burden of Proficiency.
what was that again? I kinda drilled WIFOM into my head cuz u talked about it alot. but didn't hear that term much.

Jan 2, 2017 10:56 AM

Aug 2013
VCAs can only go sooooo far man. They can only go soooooo far.

Like, the only person I trust to make an accurate VCA is maybe town!penta on like D4, but by then, it'll be wayyy easier because of PoE
Jan 2, 2017 10:58 AM

Jan 2010
Soren said:
logic340 said:
I just noticed something, not that I want to get back into the whole 40 thing again but I just realized something. Who was it that used the fact that 40 switched their RVS vote as an argument for his lynch?

In post #19 40 gives his reason for the vote change and changes vote. In #18 Soren gives a weak reason by comparison and moves his vote.

So here is the questions for those of you who found 40's second RVS suspicious how come you never made the same suspicions know in regards to Soren (1 post earlier)? It seems to me that someone got a pass while another player didn't.

@Soren can you tell me why you said what you said to Sithis in #505 when you did something similar in #116? I find contradictory behavior to be scummy an need some understanding from your point of view on this one.
link pls
So in #505 you tell Sithis that he should keep comments that are not alignment indicative to himself. Yet you did the pretty much the same thing youself to Grapefruit in #116.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jan 2, 2017 10:59 AM

Aug 2013
Phraze said:
Bursama said:

ok, there's one way to go around this. figure out who would hammer u and see how to case them.

Yeah, like, I quick hammer Bursama in three posts from now. @Bursama, how would you case me?
Jan 2, 2017 10:59 AM

Oct 2011
can we try to resolve this without relying on town lynches?

gotta go btw. cya

Jan 2, 2017 11:06 AM

May 2012
Phraze said:
Gruffin said:
I'll get to Phraze's big post in a bit.
now would be a nice timing.
Burden of Proficiency.
what was that again? I kinda drilled WIFOM into my head cuz u talked about it alot. but didn't hear that term much.
Patience, Bursama's my priority right now.

Here's the wiki page. If you go back to NnT, Soren actually explains this better.
Jan 2, 2017 11:07 AM

Jan 2010
Bursama said:
LucianRoy said:
Oops, put him at L-1.

Let me just put this away for a moment.

Unvote

This actually fits me quite well.

Vote: Bursama
If your win condition is the same as mine then I would urge you to change your vote. If you are scum then continue. Dead town is not a good town so if you are town give things some time to work themselves out. Just as with yesterday I would rather have a scum flip than an informative town flip. It's still early in the phase lets say those votes move will you become the Bursama from D1 again?

Jan 2, 2017 11:07 AM

Aug 2013
Aaaaannnndddd Quickhammer.
Jan 2, 2017 11:10 AM

Oct 2014
Is Bursama fluffing jester or? Because it sure looks like it to me.

Also, that thing of Soren and the RVS was in my post last night, he's been quite selective with who to defend from the town's attention. It's quite interesting. If Bursama flips scum we have a second lynch ready it would seem.
Jan 2, 2017 11:11 AM

Aug 2013
Sonata said:
Is Bursama fluffing jester or? Because it sure looks like it to me.

Also, that thing of Soren and the RVS was in my post last night, he's been quite selective with who to defend from the town's attention. It's quite interesting. If Bursama flips scum we have a second lynch ready it would seem.

Hey, Sonata, why do you always dodge my questions?
Jan 2, 2017 11:11 AM

May 2012
But isn't Jester commonly considered a bastard role? This is a basic game.
Jan 2, 2017 11:12 AM

Jul 2013
logic340 said:
Soren said:
link pls
So in #505 you tell Sithis that he should keep comments that are not alignment indicative to himself. Yet you did the pretty much the same thing youself to Grapefruit in #116.
lel
Jan 2, 2017 11:26 AM

Aug 2014
Part of me wants to just hammer this so the phase can end, we get a flip, and move on able to have a fresh start. Since all our discussion right now is focused on Bursama, we aren't learning anything about others. I would rather have more info and start working fresh day 3.

If not, can someone on the train remove their vote so we aren't in L-1? Then we can spread our focus more.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jan 2, 2017 11:30 AM

Jan 2010
Phraze said:
logic340 said:
@Phraze I regards to Bursama NLA talk isn't really alignment indicative mostly speculation. We need reads and pressures I'd like to see people boring as that will help us determine behavior and where people stand with one another.
yeah speculation. scum do not offer speculation, only accusations.
What I am trying to say in my post is that what I get from talking about NKA is mostly speculation there is nothing indicative of alignment we can come up with by discussing NKA which is why people feel it is a distractions.

Jan 2, 2017 11:31 AM

Jan 2008
Okaaay seems like some weird stuff happening now? I'm not convinced Bursama is town from this, it could be a tactic to get us off him. His flavor claim makes me think he's either lying or that's his character and she's actually mafia aligned. I don't know enough of the show to really say who would be mafia but I looked on the wiki for the characters...

So I guess I'll leave my vote on while I go read everything I missed, since I only skimmed to see what Bursama said

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 2, 2017 11:39 AM

Mar 2012
Kit said:
Okaaay seems like some weird stuff happening now? I'm not convinced Bursama is town from this, it could be a tactic to get us off him. His flavor claim makes me think he's either lying or that's his character and she's actually mafia aligned. I don't know enough of the show to really say who would be mafia but I looked on the wiki for the characters...

So I guess I'll leave my vote on while I go read everything I missed, since I only skimmed to see what Bursama said

If you are going to think that flavour is any kind of indacator or alignment, you will be in a world of pain.
(It even reads on the rules)
Count to 30 -victories:

Jan 2, 2017 11:41 AM

Jul 2013
i havent read the past 5 pages, can someone summarise the case on bur for me please?
Jan 2, 2017 11:44 AM

Jan 2010
Soren said:
i havent read the past 5 pages, can someone summarise the case on bur for me please?
I say it's best to just read the last 5 pages. Someone's summary could be made to influence you one way or the other, best to get our own ideas on this mess it probably isn't going anywhere for a while.

Jan 2, 2017 11:45 AM

Aug 2013
LucianRoy said:
I figured it out! Suicidal jester. It only makes sense.

Maybe scum bomb?

Dunno, think outside the box.

Don't steal my idea that was already shot down! >:I

//joke

Jan 2, 2017 11:47 AM

Jul 2013
night rosie has a nice ring to it
Jan 2, 2017 11:49 AM

Aug 2014
Gruffin said:
But isn't Jester commonly considered a bastard role? This is a basic game.

I think a jester in this set-up is very very unlikely. I wouldn't be surprised to see a vengeful of either alignment
Jan 2, 2017 11:50 AM

Jan 2008
Bursama said:
Kit said:

If you are going to think that flavour is any kind of indacator or alignment, you will be in a world of pain.
(It even reads on the rules)
Hmm.. oops. It only says it's a warning, not a rule though. (don't kill me mod-sama)
Leaving vote for the other reason I mentioned, anyway

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 2, 2017 11:58 AM

Aug 2014
I'm going to try to move on from this since I'm just as guilty as anyone else of getting hung up on this. Rereading on Gruffin.
Jan 2, 2017 11:58 AM

May 2012
Phraze said:
looks like I confused u with Gruffin haha. two GRs in the thread besides me was confusing xD
I meant Gruffin. Gruffin was lowkey posting and that's the same vibe I'm getting from those two.
I'd say that I'm not lowkey either. I was the center of attention for a chunk of D1 and I've been contributing a good amount of opinions. Not sure where you're getting this idea. Okay, looking through your post, you say that "lowkey" to you means uninspiring. Does this mean you don't find anything alignment indicative in our posts?

@Gruffin pull out dat interaction analysis pls~ I wanna see how it works xD
Gruffin said:
logic340 said:
@Gruffin can you do an interaction analysis for Mishu when you get back later? I need some coaching on using all these town tools to our advantage.
I can't. ;-; Interaction analysis is more for scum flips or at least it is the way I do it, so I'm pretty useless in that regard until we catch at least one scum.

he explained himself on the time difference thing, helped. I'd describe Bursama as more of a casual player. my definition of evasive is forming own opinions without outside help, and debating with others to change it - self-orientated. yes I'm doing my best to work with u guys.
So you think that Bursama has been working with us? I get the opposite impression right now.
And about Grapefruit, we all form separate opinions then come together to discuss that's kind of how the game works. This is more independent thinking and less evasive, which is a towntell imo.
- remember Lucian's red/blue/greens? felt like what I thought. Sithis just HAS to mix in some negatives on someone in his posts. it's what I scumread him for before, besides the other stuff. we've never seen town!Sithis before, so I'm trying to be unbiased here. but this is a fact.
So you find Sithis mixing in negatives in his posts as a scumread? I...don't think that in particular was alignment indicative. Going to need better reasoning than this because this looks like you are making assumptions about Sithis' motives.
@Gruffin
forgot to add this to my reply:
Sithis gave plenty of negative statements on various players. only Soren and...Logic(?) were townread, and they were the obvious ones. Sithis townread them.
Okay, so you scumread him because you thought his reads were too easy?

Edit: Fixed first quote
Jan 2, 2017 11:59 AM

May 2012
Hey guys, I think we should also look at Phraze too before ending D2.
Jan 2, 2017 12:01 PM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
Hey guys, I think we should also look at Phraze too before ending D2.
I think we should look at everyone. Yup sounds about right stagnations is no Bueno.

Jan 2, 2017 12:03 PM

Oct 2014
@LucianRoy I can't answer those on the fly, they are conclusions I reached last night by linking posts from day 1 to each other, and I wasn't gonna use my practice time before it's too dark to make noise doing so. I will do that now, but read my other posts first, I'm pretty sure I linked one post (#172 I think it was) that I found very important. Besides, I don't see anybody else questioning me about it so why would I make all that work to back up my conjecture if a Bursama lynch is on the way and that would make my job a lot easier.

To sum it up, I don't need to explain my votes or reads to you in particular, so I'd rather not give away too much information now that the only reason why I'd have to do so is to stop trying to put me in a bad light :/
Jan 2, 2017 12:06 PM

May 2012
@Lord_Sithis Thoughts on Phraze's read on you?
Jan 2, 2017 12:07 PM

Oct 2014
Besides, I think everyone can look at vote counts from day 1 and put the pieces together aswell, it's not like I'm the only one who can do that. If I remember correctly, the train on 0x40 was started by Soren, logic340 (who had the train on himself previously) and Bursama in that order, with Kit being an RVS vote or something. I'm not claiming to be a great player or something, but I find it quite obvious with that and the fact that Soren has only defended one single player this game (Bursama) from being attacked with questioning about her actions and didn't defend 0x40 when he was under attack from doing the same thing.

It's just my gut, I'm not unhappy with a Bursama lynch, so move on with the discussion and maybe I'll change my opinion if I see something unusual.
Jan 2, 2017 12:13 PM

Jan 2010
I read the happenings with Bursama 2 ways right now:
1. He is scum and his buddies aren't touching this shit with a 10 foot stick.
2. He really is town and there is no reason for the scum to do anything about it.

I tend to like #1 better but I cannot discount the possibility that #2 is happening as well. @Bursama I have never seen this behavior before I don't know how to categorize it.

Jan 2, 2017 12:13 PM

Aug 2013
Sonata said:
@LucianRoy I can't answer those on the fly, they are conclusions I reached last night by linking posts from day 1 to each other, and I wasn't gonna use my practice time before it's too dark to make noise doing so. I will do that now, but read my other posts first, I'm pretty sure I linked one post (#172 I think it was) that I found very important. Besides, I don't see anybody else questioning me about it so why would I make all that work to back up my conjecture if a Bursama lynch is on the way and that would make my job a lot easier.

Because you're using pre-associatives and seem to be assuming Bursama as scum to fit in with your scumread on Soren, (or vice-versa), and that's a gap in your logic.
>Bursama flips town
>You go back to the drawing board and call it a mistake.
>You end up never having to give a real read on Bursama

To sum it up, I don't need to explain my votes or reads to you in particular

feelsbadman
so I'd rather not give away too much information now that the only reason why I'd have to do so is to stop trying to put me in a bad light :/

feelslikescumtryingtoskatebyman
Jan 2, 2017 12:15 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
Good stuff rosie, and yeah the long posts are hard work, but they feel like winning and I like winning.

I like them too. I just took me four hours... Didn't get to bed till 3

Grapefruit21 said:

Onto your reads. I think you did a good job hitting the highlights and making it easy to read. You're right in saying those three have worked well together and not put too much suspicion on each each other, but I think we might need a bit more evidence before we assume that those interactions are strong enough proof that they are a scum team. I like where you are going with this you just took a leap I am not ready to follow just yet. For instance while all three have worked together well I haven't seen overtly scummy behavior from two of them. Suspicious things sure but nothing that really makes me stop and scratch my head. And I think you could look at LucianRoy's interactions with Penta and Soren and draw a similar web of non conflict and team work between them.

I totally understand your position on my Kit/Soren/Gruffin vote. I was thinking as I was going to sleep that I didn't think I would get any votes against Kit based on this alone. But Bursama is my only other strong read, I really don't like the idea of voting for him. His current posts leave a bad taste. I want to wait to see if his behavior changes, or if he gets replaced by another player.

Grapefruit21 said:

One other quibble I have is with a few of your negative interactions. For example you give Penta and Soren negative ratings with me when they moved off and town leaned me later. So I would classify those as mixed. The same is true for a few others such as Penta/Lord. Penta's vote has been everywhere so I'm not ruling out alignments based on Penta having voted for someone.

Thank you for those notes, I will go back and correct them if I find anything wrong. I didn't take unvotes in, which left places looking pretty negative in most cases. That lend to them being classified as unlikely pairs
Grapefruit21 said:

I will have to keep an eye on Kit and Soren's interactions though, may have town read too early.

I believe I said that earlier in my post with Gruffin! I would be cautious of a train that both Kit and Soren were on for sure. Though, I don't think Soren has posted all D2.
-----------------------
logic340 said:
]The first part of the post is rather informative thank you for sharing that. I would be really infested in seeing how people view my interactions with other players.

Of course, I hope it was helpful. If you want me too, I will look into your interactions as well. Grapefurits post makes me want to look through
Lucians/Soren/Penta as well, so it would be easy to through you in the mix.

------------

Gruffin said:

@Oyasumi_Rosie I noticed in your 782 that there is a lack of Bursama pairs. If Bursama flips scum, who do you think his team would be? I've got my suspicions, but I want to see what you find first.

Also, I want to warn you that townies buddy up and work together all the time, so I'll need more before I'll believe Kit/Soren are scumbuddies.

The only ones who come close to standing with Bursama if he flips scum, at least to my list, is you and Soren. Bursama wasn't really active Day1, so there were barely interactions with him to see and couplings. The only reason Penta, kit and Grape wouldn't be is because they voted against him early on D2, and Lord wouldn't because of Bursama calling him out. His D1 was really scumming looking back at it, but his D2 is so defeatist is makes the game a little less fun. I really hope he is okay.

Nah I totally get that. As stated with grape, I don't have much to go on besides what I already said. But voting for Kit possibly clears yours and Sorens name, unlike Bursama, who I don't have many good ideas of who he works with. To me this was the strongest option.

Jan 2, 2017 12:25 PM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
@LucianRoy When did you town clear Soren to your satisfaction? Or are you still trying to get a read? You never (that I saw) came out and said after repeated claims that you were trying to sort Soren.

Soren's only a town lean at this point. Still a bit uneasy about Soren but it's for gut shite. I tried asking some questions to him earlier and still waiting on an answer.

I did a little backreading and I find post #68 absolutely hilarious
I looked back on his read on Gruffin and realized I disagreed with the first part because Gruffin's entrance struck me as town when I read it again, there was some real analysis there despite it being only the first two pages of the game.

In 311, his vote on 40, I forgot that he mentioned Kit in his vote, so that kind of links them both to the wagon in an odd fashion. You claim Soren was the one who did the heavy lifting? But do you think that Kit instigated Soren's vote, or no?

The inspiration for the train is there, I just happen to like Soren's more-or-less single reason than Kit's plethora, but that kinda makes it complicated if one vote was based off the other. I dunno.
Jan 2, 2017 12:29 PM

Jan 2010
Soren said:
Where did you go? Did you get to read those last 5 pages yet? What do you think of Bursama just giving up the way he has?

Jan 2, 2017 12:33 PM

Aug 2013
Soren said:
night rosie has a nice ring to it

For a second I thought you were saying that I was likely to die N2, but then I remembered I changed my name lol

Jan 2, 2017 12:37 PM

Aug 2014
So this is going to be more of a post by post analysis than a cohesive read, but I'll try to tie it all back together at the end.

Post #102
This is Gruffin's first real post of the game. Right off the bat it seems to be analysis of players which is good but this post doesn't sit right with me. I'm seeing a lot of comments that would imply a scumread that seem to be selective reading (unjustified, scummy). For example, she says I seem to have an "odd focus" on Mishu. The mention of this being odd implies that it doesn't seem natural. Natural is townlike behaviour, odd is scummy. The problem is that I have also made comments on other players and have been working with Soren and Lucian on the second page. I don't see how someone would see me as fixated on Mishu unless they were focusing on only those posts. This is scummy. The same can be said for the comment that Lucian is fixated on Soren seeing as Lucian has also made comments to logic, grapefruit, and Mishu.
This seems like a scummy entrance to me. I can see where some of the suspicions that appear later stemmed from.

The rest of page 3
Gruffin pursues her vote on logic asking for reads and criticizing the lack of scumreads saying that logic is taking the easy way out. This part sits more as a town motive to me.

After this Gruff continues to have consistent play. Most of their posts are analysis of players and no more suggestions of scumminess that aren't justified with support and that are excluding things. She also continues to pressure people to take stands on who they think is scum and place votes. Despite knowing she is suspicious to some she isn't afraid to push ahead trying to hear scumreads from more people. This is not the approach of someone trying to protect themself but of someone trying to solve the game.

(I'm aware I've stopped making this a post by post but I don't really care. Everything seems to flow so well that I don't need to chop it up and analyze each post.)
^That's also another point that seems townie about Gruffin, their posts follow a logical thought process that continues to develop as the game goes on. I'm not going to count this as a strong point because this is why I townread Chione last game and was wrong, but on top of the other townie things Gruffin is doing this reinforces my good impression at this point in the game.

Her vote on 0x40 isn't explained at all, but this isn't the first time Gruffin has mentioned them. She actually tells Soren earlier (lost the post number) that she would be fine with an 0x40 lynch because she doesn't see any gamesolving from them. This is early on before the bulk of the train on 0x40 formed. Her read on 40 seems consistent with the pressure she has been putting on other players (like logic) to take stands and pressure their suspects with votes. I think this is a townlike vote despite the complete lack of explanation.

Post #528
This is Gruffin's explanation for her vote on Sonata. I don't like this post all that much because it seems forced. Yes, Phraze joined Gruffin on that train and switched off without saying what they gained from the Sonata vote, but that just seems to be stating something that happened. For a more fleshed out idea of what can be learned from Phraze I would expect some mention of the circumstances of Phraze's vote on Lord_Sithis. This seems more like Gruffin wanted to have something to say for the vote on Sonata. Their current case on Phraze is more supported than what they have said here though so overall I am fine with it. Gruffin did end up looking into Phraze in more detail. Considering the other more townlike things Gruffin has done, I'm willing to let a forced post go because even town can force things unknowingly if they think they are on to something. The fact that Gruffin substantiated the read more makes it sit comfortably with me.

So one wall of text later I'm definitely leaning towards a townread on Gruffin. Looking at everything she has said on its own shows a clear focus on pushing other people to pressure scum and a logical progression on her reads regarding other players, which focuses on analysis with concrete examples. The only points I still see as scummy are the forced post about the Sonata vote and her early comments which seem to exclude some things, but these aren't as strong tells as the clear town motivation I'm seeing.
Jan 2, 2017 12:51 PM

Jan 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Kit/Gruffin/Soren:I feel really confident in the idea that if we find out one is maifa, the other two will be as well. They work together well, and are prove haven't really strongly gone against each other.
This would be like my dream scum team for this set of players lol. I think you are mistaking town buddying (or possibly scum pocketing town) for scum buddying. I've had a lot of experiences where scum will town read me and then vote the same as me. I don't even think I've interacted with Soren as much as you make it seem, I only remember replying to him about Gruffin.

aa-dono said:
I still think Lucian's scum. What you guys read as him scumhunting is what I see as stalling, and being suggestive but not taking the step himself, and riding on others' reads.
But it could also be that because I'm not recording or taking a memo, my memory fails me and this is not the case. But I dislike most of his replies (minus the jokes. Lucian's jokes are always pleasant to read :D ) so I'm not willing to let it go yet. I should make a proper case, but that too is unlikely now that I realize my own energy level T_T

Next:
- Kit. Something about the way he posts felt unlike town Kit. Then again, I don't know how he is as scum :/
He usually second guess or have this sort of calm demeanor when he decide on a lynch. But I think someone questioned him about it here, can't recall who about why he didn't see the town flip coming. I agree that you don't know who is scum until they actually flip, but there's that angle question that I thought Kit would have considered. but he didn't.
- Penta. This is really just a hunch. Started while me and Lucian had our very short back and forth.

Basically for now, those 3 are people I find scummy.
If you wanna see me tunneling on scummy town check Day 2 of CCL where I was on phraze. I did have doubts on the 40 lynch but I didn't voice them.

You could be on to something with Lucian, but I'm not really sure either. My feeling that he is town has been waning but I don't have any scummy behaviors to point at, besides that he avoided a popular lynch on a town for weak reasons/despite saying it was a good vote.

Penta's been under my radar this game for some reason, I basically don't have a read on him at all.. >_<

Phraze said:
here andddd stalker as usual... but before I start. just noticed Kit felt bad about what Logic said.. hope u guys take it easy.... I got into a fight with...Jack once, and was careful to never do that again x.x I feel ya @Kit, Denja said the same thing to me last game. let's not call each other useless next time ok? >.<

//offgame comment
Thanks for worrying about me, Phraze <3 I'm fine now, just needed to sleep it off lol

/page 16

Jan 2, 2017 1:00 PM

Aug 2014
Also, I would like to place a theoretical vote on @burnsama. I'm not hammering yet, but consider this a trial. I'm giving you a chance to defend yourself. I would like this to include the person you find the most scummy out of everyone alive.
Jan 2, 2017 1:08 PM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
I read the happenings with Bursama 2 ways right now:
1. He is scum and his buddies aren't touching this shit with a 10 foot stick.
2. He really is town and there is no reason for the scum to do anything about it.

I tend to like #1 better but I cannot discount the possibility that #2 is happening as well. @Bursama I have never seen this behavior before I don't know how to categorize it.

#1 is my thoughts aswell.
Jan 2, 2017 1:09 PM

Aug 2013
PentaFlare said:
Also, I would like to place a theoretical vote on @burnsama. I'm not hammering yet, but consider this a trial. I'm giving you a chance to defend yourself. I would like this to include the person you find the most scummy out of everyone alive.

It's called "intent to hammer."
Jan 2, 2017 1:14 PM

Aug 2013
@Bursama, start towntelling.
Jan 2, 2017 1:19 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
I just noticed something, not that I want to get back into the whole 40 thing again but I just realized something. Who was it that used the fact that 40 switched their RVS vote as an argument for his lynch?

In post #19 40 gives his reason for the vote change and changes vote. In #18 Soren gives a weak reason by comparison and moves his vote.

So here is the questions for those of you who found 40's second RVS suspicious how come you never made the same suspicions know in regards to Soren (1 post earlier)? It seems to me that someone got a pass while another player didn't.
Ooh.. Good catch. I used the second vote in my argument, but since I was focusing on 40 so much I didn't really think about how Soren did it too. But to me, it's clear that Soren's second vote is still completely random, and 40's second vote appeared to be for a specific reason, not random (and then he backtracked later and said it was just a joke). So not so much that 2 random votes = scum but that 40's second vote had a reason. My reasoning there was pretty flawed though.

LucianRoy said:
Posts like this are new town, I just didn't want to say it earlier because I like seeing new-players stand up for themselves and not get the luxury of being thrown in the town pile.
Care to explain why the post is new-town?

Phraze said:
LucianRoy said:

Soren is usually busy and it's rare for him to sign up to games this large.
Not sure "flying under the radar" equates to "inactive."

Why exactly do you scumread Bursama?
he mentioned that offgame too. tho he's flying under the radar in the sense I don't see SOREN WALL owo;
Soren didn't have any "walls" in nanatsu and as far as I know he's trying to tone down his towniness when he rolls town these days. Though I agree it makes him a bit under the radar, just not necessarily scummy.

LucianRoy said:
Bursama said:
I'm Kuyou Suou, vanilla townie. You don't lose anything by lynching me (and I think we should lynch me today).

Ya see, this is really anti-town, counterproductive, and essentially scummy. Throwing in the towel and claiming VT when you've received a bit of pressure isn't the townie way of handling defense when playing vanilla town because a) it shortens the pool of players who are actual PRs, and b) it's a major cop-out to avoid actually defending one's self. There are like, three separate cases on you, and you chose to not respond to a single one? Major dodginess right there.
I agree with this.
@Bursama why did you decide to claim?

Gruffin said:
Soren:
Something interesting I noticed was part of Kit's case against 0x40 was based on having two RVS votes, but look at this: 6 and 18 @Kit???
Responded to Logic's post about this at the top of this post ^
I feel Soren's Day 1 behavior was pretty townie but I would like to see more from him this phase

Gruffin said:
Burden of Proficiency.
(flashbacks to nanatsu no taizai)

/page 17

Jan 2, 2017 1:20 PM

Mar 2012
@logic340 Was there something you wanted me to say, or did you just ping me for fun? (#887)

@pentaflare Nope. I said it earlier and I'm saying it now: Not going to defend myself, since there's not really anything I can say. My reads are more or less (in order of towniness):

logic/Lucian >> Soren>Rest

Why do my reads matter to you?
Count to 30 -victories:

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.