Basic Mafia v4: Haruhi Suzumiya Mafia | Game Over - Mafia and Third Party Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »
Jan 2, 2017 9:17 AM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
@Gruffin @logic340 @Grapefruit21

I know I'm in your inactive, hard to read pile and I'm really sorry about that. The inactive part is because of New Years and everyone came home, so in a big family there's too much to do so by the time I get to my PC, it took me only about 10 minutes of staring before I fell asleep or get headaches. If my activity gets in the way too much, I'll be sure to ask for replacement ><
As for the hard to read........ haha, even when I'm active, I'm hard to read :'D
I'm looking forward to trying to crack the code that is aa-dono XD
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jan 2, 2017 9:18 AM

Aug 2013
aa-dono said:
LucianRoy said:
Wait a minute, my vote on Mishu was hot blooded. Let me retract that.

Unvote
Why did you unvote here when you have not establish a townread on Mishu or found any other scumread?

Because I came to the conclusion their actions weren't scummy only a post later:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1580282&show=200#msg49143631
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Jan 2, 2017 9:20 AM

Jan 2010
Bursama said:
logic340 said:
Do you think there is scum on your train or just misinformed town?

Not a fanciest idea.
I ask because you seem to have a deeper understanding of Mafia than I do so I though you may be able to give some insight either way. What are your reads on the 4 people currently on your train?

Jan 2, 2017 9:23 AM

Oct 2014
@logic340 what's VCA?

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
@LucianRoy I like that you were trying to save 40 with me end of D1 but I really don't understand why you were standing up for him? From where I stand right now it looks like you knew he would flip town and you could bask in the light since it was right. You hinted that he was town early when not many people could get that vibe so I am wondering if you can now fill us in on what tipped you off so early about his alignment? By post #55 you were already getting town vibes from 40.

I mentioned later that it was mostly just gut and or confidence with the way he handled RVS that gave me town vibes. Sometimes my gut is good.
I presented a different story at EoD, 40 was getting lynched because he didn't have enough time to establish himself in the game/he's unused to the meta because that's what it looked like. That said, I'm not going out of my way to defend a guy who might've posted ~10 times, a large portion of those being one-liners.

Mar 2012
logic340 said:
Bursama said:

Not a fanciest idea.
I ask because you seem to have a deeper understanding of Mafia than I do so I though you may be able to give some insight either way. What are your reads on the 4 people currently on your train?

I may have player this game longer than you but that doesn't by any means equate that I have deeper understanding of this game than you. I think it's actually the opposite.

My only reads are that Lucian is town and you maybe too for [redacted].
Count to 30 -victories:

Up to 30: 19 wins | Up to 60: 2 wins | Up to 90: 3 win | Up to 120: 1 win | Up to 150: 1 win | Up to 180:
0 wins | Up to 210: 1 win
Jan 2, 2017 9:25 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
🌟 Day 1 Final Vote Count 🌟
_0x40_ (6): Kit, Soren, rosielovesanime, Bursama, PentaFlare, Gruffin
Mishukax (3): _0x40_, Grapefruit21, Lord_Sithis
Lord_Sithis (2): Phraze, LucianRoy
Gruffin (1): Sonata
Kit (1): Mishukax
LucianRoy (1): aa-dono
rosielovesanime (1): logic340

Is there anyone among us who is good or decent with VCA? What I gather from the first days vote is that Town (Me and 40) were leading the lynch the entire day. Also the second leading lynch suspect at EoD1 is confirmed town. This tells me that scum wouldn't need to pressuring any vote late because they weren't worried about losing any of their own members D1. So I am going to look at EoD activities to see what stands out the most.

Mishu moving their vote to Kit needs to be looked into. It's the same move that Mishu did in Hirugashi moving their vote to Togs right before the phase ended. Togs buseed Sithis for town cred and mishu backed off their read but this move feels very similar to me and I am sad that Mishu isn't here to explain it to me.

_0x40_'s train - Who among you is scum? serious I believe there has to be one if not more than one on here. It's not that they needed to do it to save someone but it's a good place to hide out imo.
Mishukax train - With how I feel about Sithis and Grapefruit D1 I could see this being an all town train. Not going to act like there couldn't be scum here but I'm not liking that right now.
I would say there is one or two at the top and the other(s) are scattered around the bottom. Thoughts or analysis?

VCA only works late/later game. Need a scum flip. Need more flips in general.
Jan 2, 2017 9:26 AM

Aug 2013
Bursama said:

No scumreads?
Jan 2, 2017 9:26 AM

Oct 2014
I wanna point out that Soren is still flying under the radar heavily, which would make sense a lot if Bursama is a mafia, since I have a vote on him and suspect Bursama aswell he can't afford to defend him in any other way. But maybe I'm just reading too much into things, I'm not very good at this game after all.

My idea for this phase was to get Soren lynched, but the Bursama train is fine for me aswell, it gives us good info in case he flips scum.

Vote change: Bursama
Jan 2, 2017 9:29 AM

Aug 2013
Sonata said:
I wanna point out that Soren is still flying under the radar heavily, which would make sense a lot if Bursama is a mafia, since I have a vote on him and suspect Bursama aswell he can't afford to defend him in any other way. But maybe I'm just reading too much into things, I'm not very good at this game after all.

My idea for this phase was to get Soren lynched, but the Bursama train is fine for me aswell, it gives us good info in case he flips scum.

Soren is usually busy and it's rare for him to sign up to games this large.
Not sure "flying under the radar" equates to "inactive."

Why exactly do you scumread Bursama?
Jan 2, 2017 9:32 AM

Jan 2010
I just noticed something, not that I want to get back into the whole 40 thing again but I just realized something. Who was it that used the fact that 40 switched their RVS vote as an argument for his lynch?

In post #19 40 gives his reason for the vote change and changes vote. In #18 Soren gives a weak reason by comparison and moves his vote.

So here is the questions for those of you who found 40's second RVS suspicious how come you never made the same suspicions know in regards to Soren (1 post earlier)? It seems to me that someone got a pass while another player didn't.

@Soren can you tell me why you said what you said to Sithis in #505 when you did something similar in #116? I find contradictory behavior to be scummy an need some understanding from your point of view on this one.

Jan 2, 2017 9:33 AM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
logic340 said:
Honestly I feel like everyone who was on the 40 train need to take a good look a their neighbor and see where the scum is. Why was the 40 lynch so easy? Who put the though out there and let it manifest. What did the train form in opposition to aren't these the questions that should be being asked? Didn't I ask some of these yesterday. I made mention of no one saving 40 outside of Lucian and I. Again I know that losing town can seem inevitable but we still need to keep searching. I feel like 6 people took the easy way out instead of doing their due diligence in securing a proper lynch. @Kit Look at me EoD. How many EoD's do we have to have like this together before I get you to listen to me?
I'm done discussing with you why I voted 40 because I feel I've already talked about it at length, it can't be taken back, and I already apologized to you personally, twice. I find it rather insulting you think I'm not trying hard enough in this game when I spend hours here every day. Your tone in this post sounds very "I was right and you were wrong! HAH!” Which is kind of childish, and the same goes to Lucian for quoting your post and saying "PREACH" I'm already aware scum could have pushed the 40 lynch, in fact I said it during the night time. I don't know what you expect from me, because I'm playing this game the best I can without the amazing ability of knowing if a lynch candidate that I'm voting for will flip town or scum.

I'm also aware that some scum could have been defending 40 because they knew he would flip town, something the rest of us didn't have the benefit of knowing. But right now I'm more interested in the Bursama train.

(preach)
Jan 2, 2017 9:33 AM

Jan 2010
Vote Count Analysis.

Jan 2, 2017 9:36 AM

Aug 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
You're neutral with me right now so don't worry to much. Those were my feeling shortly after the flip I have had time to think about things and we'll see where they lead.

1. I didn't realize that mobile was that much different from desk top view. It definitely puts things in a different perspective.
2. "you are a smart player which scum would want to out right?" I don't really see how this is a reason for me not being scum? I am town so scum want to out me for that reason alone. What their methods are I could come up with many reasons but where would mere speculation get us now that we actually have real hard evidence to at our disposal.
3. Thank you for the compliment. You are great for the game too. We may not always agree, or understand one another but we all contribute in our own way whether others realize that fact or not.
4. I don't worry about the mods they have been keeping up with the vote count this game rather well. Your vote and your voice are not only your weapons for rooting out the scum they are also the tools to our shared trust and understanding. We have to find a way to use them to their full potential.
5. While what Grapefruit said has merit you cannot let that stymie your voice. If there is only on good reason then hang on it. I can't fault you for sticking to what you believe I did the same thing. It's not about getting better it's about us understanding one another and figuring out how to work together. We can disagree, I don't view Kit or Gruffin in a favorable light right now but we all had similar thoughts about Bursama and made them know.
6. I would say the point about Kit and Gruffin wanting reads really isn't a knock on you a lot of people want those but sometime it's advantageous to withhold some information. It's all a give and take I don't look at everything face value too many

So I have a few questions for you:
-if you are town do you think there was scum on the 40 train?
-If you think there were scum on the train how many?
-If you think there were scum on the train who do you think it could be?

2. At the time, there wasn't any for me to go on besides specialization. Now,at this point at the game, it isn't good enough.
3. Of course. I am like the way you think, though I don't always agree where its leading. And thank you for saying that. I makes me feel way more confident about my posts.
4. Yeah, but the mods are only human right? They can't know what they don't read. I am just an overly cautious person when it comes to timing. Better way early than way late.
5. I feel like you orignal post you made really good points about Gruffin being scum. Not enough to make me really believe they are scum, but a good point to bring up laterin the game, if she is still alive.
6. Honestly, I don't think I really understand reads. I try explaining what my thought process was but every time it feels like people are saying that my reasoning in'ts good enough. It feels a bit like people are trying to lead me on more than thing. Any tips for giving good reads?

As for you questions. For them I am going to assume that they are three members, though four is possible given the size of our group.
-I am 85% sure that there was scum on the 40 train.
-If there are three members then at most two. Which means there is a possible one scum on Mishkax train. My current thought is that they voted for different people to hide their track, thought is possible that the other member didn't vote for either of them.
- I was working this one out... but turns out this is going to take much longer than I though. I will try and message you after I get this all sorted out. Sorry!

Posts like this are new town, I just didn't want to say it earlier because I like seeing new-players stand up for themselves and not get the luxury of being thrown in the town pile.
Jan 2, 2017 9:40 AM

Mar 2012
LucianRoy said:
Bursama said:

No scumreads?

No.
Count to 30 -victories:

Up to 30: 19 wins | Up to 60: 2 wins | Up to 90: 3 win | Up to 120: 1 win | Up to 150: 1 win | Up to 180:
Jan 2, 2017 9:41 AM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy said:
Sonata said:

Soren is usually busy and it's rare for him to sign up to games this large.
Not sure "flying under the radar" equates to "inactive."

Why exactly do you scumread Bursama?
he mentioned that offgame too. tho he's flying under the radar in the sense I don't see SOREN WALL owo;

Jan 2, 2017 9:45 AM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

2. At the time, there wasn't any for me to go on besides specialization. Now,at this point at the game, it isn't good enough.
3. Of course. I am like the way you think, though I don't always agree where its leading. And thank you for saying that. I makes me feel way more confident about my posts.
4. Yeah, but the mods are only human right? They can't know what they don't read. I am just an overly cautious person when it comes to timing. Better way early than way late.
5. I feel like you orignal post you made really good points about Gruffin being scum. Not enough to make me really believe they are scum, but a good point to bring up laterin the game, if she is still alive.
6. Honestly, I don't think I really understand reads. I try explaining what my thought process was but every time it feels like people are saying that my reasoning in'ts good enough. It feels a bit like people are trying to lead me on more than thing. Any tips for giving good reads?

As for you questions. For them I am going to assume that they are three members, though four is possible given the size of our group.
-I am 85% sure that there was scum on the 40 train.
-If there are three members then at most two. Which means there is a possible one scum on Mishkax train. My current thought is that they voted for different people to hide their track, thought is possible that the other member didn't vote for either of them.
- I was working this one out... but turns out this is going to take much longer than I though. I will try and message you after I get this all sorted out. Sorry!

Posts like this are new town, I just didn't want to say it earlier because I like seeing new-players stand up for themselves and not get the luxury of being thrown in the town pile.
this says town. I don't remember scum!Lucian being so generous.

Jan 2, 2017 9:50 AM

Oct 2011
Bursama said:
LucianRoy said:

No scumreads?

No.
eh? we're into D2 and plenty of info neatly organized. what's there not to scumread? casual player spot on. I'm sure u will find something eventually.

Jan 2, 2017 9:52 AM

Aug 2013
Phraze said:
- Bursama seem to be town. no one is defending them.

C'mon, there's gotta be a better reason to your TR on him, no?
Jan 2, 2017 9:53 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Vote Count Analysis.

Ah got it. I did a lot of that in the post I lost yesterday, if nobody else does it I'll try and redo what was lost after my practise time.

Jan 2010
LucianRoy said:
logic340 said:
@LucianRoy I like that you were trying to save 40 with me end of D1 but I really don't understand why you were standing up for him? From where I stand right now it looks like you knew he would flip town and you could bask in the light since it was right. You hinted that he was town early when not many people could get that vibe so I am wondering if you can now fill us in on what tipped you off so early about his alignment? By post #55 you were already getting town vibes from 40.

I mentioned later that it was mostly just gut and or confidence with the way he handled RVS that gave me town vibes. Sometimes my gut is good.
I presented a different story at EoD, 40 was getting lynched because he didn't have enough time to establish himself in the game/he's unused to the meta because that's what it looked like. That said, I'm not going out of my way to defend a guy who might've posted ~10 times, a large portion of those being one-liners.
Yeah I remember seeing #474 and agreeing with it though it wasn't necessarily alignment indicative. I also had a gut feeling that 40 wasn't scum. His behavior just didn't look like any scum behavior I have seen and is actually the worst behavior that someone playing as mafia could exhibit.

LucianRoy said:
logic340 said:

Is there anyone among us who is good or decent with VCA? What I gather from the first days vote is that Town (Me and 40) were leading the lynch the entire day. Also the second leading lynch suspect at EoD1 is confirmed town. This tells me that scum wouldn't need to pressuring any vote late because they weren't worried about losing any of their own members D1. So I am going to look at EoD activities to see what stands out the most.

Mishu moving their vote to Kit needs to be looked into. It's the same move that Mishu did in Hirugashi moving their vote to Togs right before the phase ended. Togs buseed Sithis for town cred and mishu backed off their read but this move feels very similar to me and I am sad that Mishu isn't here to explain it to me.

_0x40_'s train - Who among you is scum? serious I believe there has to be one if not more than one on here. It's not that they needed to do it to save someone but it's a good place to hide out imo.
Mishukax train - With how I feel about Sithis and Grapefruit D1 I could see this being an all town train. Not going to act like there couldn't be scum here but I'm not liking that right now.
I would say there is one or two at the top and the other(s) are scattered around the bottom. Thoughts or analysis?

VCA only works late/later game. Need a scum flip. Need more flips in general.
If we can gain trust in one another some how then it would be quite possible to put this to use early game. Also depending on how people move it can also give us insight on who is who.

Aug 2013
Phraze said:
Bursama has been giving new opinions to the game that isn't distracting. it's more helpful to town than not. too early to say in the phase tho, but keep an eye out. anddd I don't see scum needing to bus so early? we haven't found any leads yet.

Oh, NKA seemed kinda distracting to me.
Jan 2, 2017 9:59 AM

Aug 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
LucianRoy said:

Puuusshhhyyy...

Sorry for bring up this post, but I never understood what you meant when you reacted this way. Care to explain?

Sithis looked like he was trying to push Sonata's vote in a direction that Sonata didn't want to go.
Jan 2, 2017 9:59 AM

Jul 2013
logic340 said:
I just noticed something, not that I want to get back into the whole 40 thing again but I just realized something. Who was it that used the fact that 40 switched their RVS vote as an argument for his lynch?

In post #19 40 gives his reason for the vote change and changes vote. In #18 Soren gives a weak reason by comparison and moves his vote.

So here is the questions for those of you who found 40's second RVS suspicious how come you never made the same suspicions know in regards to Soren (1 post earlier)? It seems to me that someone got a pass while another player didn't.

@Soren can you tell me why you said what you said to Sithis in #505 when you did something similar in #116? I find contradictory behavior to be scummy an need some understanding from your point of view on this one.
link pls
Jan 2, 2017 10:05 AM

Aug 2013
Bursama said:
I'm Kuyou Suou, vanilla townie. You don't lose anything by lynching me (and I think we should lynch me today).

Ya see, this is really anti-town, counterproductive, and essentially scummy. Throwing in the towel and claiming VT when you've received a bit of pressure isn't the townie way of handling defense when playing vanilla town because a) it shortens the pool of players who are actual PRs, and b) it's a major cop-out to avoid actually defending one's self. There are like, three separate cases on you, and you chose to not respond to a single one? Major dodginess right there.
Jan 2, 2017 10:06 AM

May 2012
@Grapefruit21 I'm slowly working through these three, but I'm going to take a break from this so I can figure out Bursama. Here's what I've got on Soren:

Soren:
Something interesting I noticed was part of Kit's case against 0x40 was based on having two RVS votes, but look at this: 6 and 18 @Kit???

He appears to be asking questions to determine others' alignments (56, 141, 154, 495)
I would like to see his stances on everyone after all of this since he hasn't given us much feedback in terms of what his reads are. There's some, but a lot of his opinions are a mystery right now.

I wanted to see some followup on 68, buuut Mishu's dead. :\

I don't understand the reasoning behind questioning Grapefruit's experience. (116, 123, 132) It conflicts somewhat with what he told Grapefruit in 70.

Posts about 0x40:
153, 471, 477, 492, 503, 506.

172 is the case on me. It is based on gut and meta, he defends Logic (a townread), said I was being opportunistic, asked Kit for another opinion. In 188 he then says that my vote on Logic had real reasons. I ask him some questions about this in 198, but I never got a reply. @Soren

311 Retracts the vote on me, saying the read is feeling weak. I think this is pointing towards him wanting to find out my alignment rather than frame me? Maybe. Votes 0x40, giving his reasons.

I can follow his logic on 182 and 331.

Asking people their opinion the 0x40 wagon on 366.

I feel like in 368 that he made assumptions about 0x40's intentions. (well, we all did...)

411 Recruiting me to join the 0x40 train.

Overall, his posts appear pro-town (which is why I gave him the townread earlier) but I really haven't been able to see the game through his eyes yet. His actions don't scream scummy, but there's a couple odd moments here and there that I'd like an explanation on. So I'd say he's more of a neutral/townlean if anything. Answer my questions Soren.
Jan 2, 2017 10:07 AM

May 2012
Catching up now.
Jan 2, 2017 10:15 AM

Aug 2013
LucianRoy said:
Bursama said:
I'm Kuyou Suou, vanilla townie. You don't lose anything by lynching me (and I think we should lynch me today).

Ya see, this is really anti-town, counterproductive, and essentially scummy. Throwing in the towel and claiming VT when you've received a bit of pressure isn't the townie way of handling defense when playing vanilla town because a) it shortens the pool of players who are actual PRs, and b) it's a major cop-out to avoid actually defending one's self. There are like, three separate cases on you, and you chose to not respond to a single one? Major dodginess right there.

Ya know what, this needs a vote.

Vote: Bursama

Spill the beans man, and by beans, I'm talking about some real-steel defense.
Jan 2, 2017 10:19 AM

Mar 2012
LucianRoy said:
LucianRoy said:

I don't have any. The cases on me seem good.
Count to 30 -victories:

Jan 2, 2017 10:20 AM

Nov 2015
🌟 Vote Count 2.1 🌟

Bursama (6): Gruffin, logic340, Grapefruit21, Kit, Sonata, LucianRoy [L-1]
Kit (1): Oyasumi_Rosie

Not Voting (6): Phraze, aa-dono, Soren, Bursama, Lord_Sithis, PentaFlare

With 13 alive, it’s 7 players to majority lynch.
If a majority lynch is not achieved by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched instead.

>>Day 2 Timer<<
TogsJan 2, 2017 10:24 AM
Jan 2, 2017 10:23 AM

Aug 2013
Bursama said:
LucianRoy said:

Like, I don't see any other response to this other than "Ok, then you're scum."
If you're town, then the cases on you would have to be incorrect or false, and as town you'd usually point out those flaws and explain why your actions signify you being town or why that person is mislead or w/e.

Why not try some of that?
Jan 2, 2017 10:24 AM

Aug 2013
Oops, put him at L-1.

Let me just put this away for a moment.

Unvote
Jan 2, 2017 10:26 AM

Mar 2012
LucianRoy said:
Bursama said:

If you're town, then the cases on you would have to be incorrect or false, and as town you'd usually point out those flaws and explain why your actions signify you being town or why that person is mislead or w/e.

I mean, I'm town, but I don't really see any flaws in that case or something that's incorrect...
Count to 30 -victories:

Jan 2, 2017 10:28 AM

Mar 2012
LucianRoy said:
Oops, put him at L-1.

Unvote

This actually fits me quite well.

Count to 30 -victories:

Aug 2014
Bursama said:
LucianRoy said:

I mean, I'm town, but I don't really see any flaws in that case or something that's incorrect...

Maybe try picking someone else who is scummy and trying to show why they are more likely to flip scum than you. This should also give more insight into you that might support you case.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~

May 2012
Bursama said:
Nothing, really.

Just for you: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
-----
Okay, you are really not helping yourself out here. I'm seriously having some TGT Shinichi vibes from you dodging my questions.

I really hope that the VT claim is false because if it's true, you're being detrimental to your team by:
1) Making it easier for mafia to figure out power roles
2) Allowing yourself to be an easy lynch

Not matter what your alignment, sacrificing yourself like this is not helpful to your win condition. If you are town, at least try to work with us to find scum instead of forcing us to rely on PoE late-game from mislynches. The way you are acting if town won't even help us much because you are giving plenty of reasons for your lynch, thus making it harder to root out the scum on your train (if any).

Reading further, Grapefruit is taking the words out of my mouth on this. We don't want to lynch town. Wanting to be lynched because you think you are detrimental to town is a self-fulfilling prophecy. @Bursama The least you could do is try to give us your perspective on the game?

@Oyasumi_Rosie I noticed in your 782 that there is a lack of Bursama pairs. If Bursama flips scum, who do you think his team would be? I've got my suspicions, but I want to see what you find first.

Also, I want to warn you that townies buddy up and work together all the time, so I'll need more before I'll believe Kit/Soren are scumbuddies.
Jan 2, 2017 10:29 AM

Aug 2014
And we're back to L-1
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jan 2, 2017 10:30 AM

Nov 2015
🌟 Vote Count 2.2 🌟

Bursama (6): Gruffin, logic340, Grapefruit21, Kit, Sonata, Bursama [L-1]
Kit (1): Oyasumi_Rosie

Not Voting (6): Phraze, aa-dono, Soren, Lord_Sithis, PentaFlare, LucianRoy

With 13 alive, it’s 7 players to majority lynch.
If a majority lynch is not achieved by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched instead.

>>Day 2 Timer<<
Jan 2, 2017 10:32 AM

Aug 2013
I figured it out! Suicidal jester. It only makes sense.

Maybe scum bomb?

Dunno, think outside the box.
Jan 2, 2017 10:34 AM

Aug 2013
Maybe he's just better left for a vig shot?
Jan 2, 2017 10:36 AM

Aug 2013
Scum vengeful! Ingenious!
Jan 2, 2017 10:38 AM

Oct 2011
LucianRoy said:
Phraze said:
- Bursama seem to be town. no one is defending them.

C'mon, there's gotta be a better reason to your TR on him, no?

LucianRoy said:
Phraze said:
Bursama has been giving new opinions to the game that isn't distracting. it's more helpful to town than not. too early to say in the phase tho, but keep an eye out. anddd I don't see scum needing to bus so early? we haven't found any leads yet.

Oh, NKA seemed kinda distracting to me.

hmm better reasons? no buddy defense, no fight and my gut feeling. NKA isn't distracting from the way he said it. it could be offcourse, but it wasn't pushed for a distraction.
but if u put it that way, why don't we listen to him and lynch him? this is getting nowhere.

Jan 2, 2017 10:39 AM

Aug 2013
Nah, we should probably take full time. Other players seem to be catching-up and working things out.
Jan 2, 2017 10:40 AM

Jan 2010
@Phraze I regards to Bursama NLA talk isn't really alignment indicative mostly speculation. We need reads and pressures I'd like to see people boring as that will help us determine behavior and where people stand with one another.

Bursama said:
LucianRoy said:

No scumreads?

No.
your demeanor seems to be much different from yesterday. Is this game related or something else. I'm trying to see the mindset behind your current tone and behavior.

Jan 2, 2017 10:41 AM

Aug 2013
@Soren, what's the possibility of Bursama having a conditional role?
Jan 2, 2017 10:42 AM

Jan 2010
Bursama said:
logic340 said:

I may have player this game longer than you but that doesn't by any means equate that I have deeper understanding of this game than you. I think it's actually the opposite.

your whole NKA talk went over my head so I beg to differ. I'm not saying you're better or anything just that you have an understanding for certain mechanics that I do not.

Jan 2, 2017 10:44 AM

Mar 2012
Gruffin said:
Bursama said:
Nothing, really.

Just for you: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
-----
Okay, you are really not helping yourself out here. I'm seriously having some TGT Shinichi vibes from you dodging my questions.

I really hope that the VT claim is false because if it's true, you're being detrimental to your team by:
1) Making it easier for mafia to figure out power roles
2) Allowing yourself to be an easy lynch

#1 I don't get this point. After you lynch me, you'd still see me flip.
#2 Because claiming VT somehow suddenly changed me into one.
Count to 30 -victories:

Jan 2, 2017 10:44 AM

Oct 2011
Bursama said:
LucianRoy said:
Oops, put him at L-1.

Unvote

can u give a legit reason why ur voting for u? I need to hear ur POV on it as hilarious as this sounds lol

Jan 2, 2017 10:46 AM

Mar 2012
Phraze said:
Bursama said:

can u give a legit reason why ur voting for u? I need to hear ur POV on it as hilarious as this sounds lol

It makes future VCA easier and draws attention to the one who hammers me.
Count to 30 -victories:

Jan 2, 2017 10:47 AM

May 2012
I'll get to Phraze's big post in a bit.

Sonata said:

So do you think he's scum or what?
logic340 said:

Oh dang, looks like you beat me to it on the RVS thing.
Phraze said:
he mentioned that offgame too. tho he's flying under the radar in the sense I don't see SOREN WALL owo;
Burden of Proficiency.

Aaaand Lucian already explained the problems I had with Bursama's non-defense. Pff.

Bursama said:
Bursama said:
If you are town, they shouldn't be from your perspective. All you have to do to defend yourself is show us your thoughts from the game. Like explaining why you did what you did so we can tell where you are coming from.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.